FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What my wife needs...

What my wife needs...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ddicted to 0ral OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

If you ask my wife what she needs, she will tell you diamonds, shoes and handbags. That's what she wants, not what she needs.

So, I am Ray, I am 60 years old, my wife is Sharn, she is 54 and you will hear about Kelly, she is very very real and I love her to pieces, she is 45 and adorable.

What you will read is fantasy, except Kelly, like I say she is a real live, walking, talking person...

So, it was a summers evening, Kelly and her hubby Tim were round at ours for a bbq, we had been sitting in the sun, eating drinking and chatting when Tim and Sharn went off to discuss the refit of our bathrooms.

Kelly and I were sat next to each other on our garden furniture when she turned to face me and asked how Sharn and I were getting along. She said that all of her mates knew Sharn was a control freak and they wondered how I handled it.

I don't, I said, she does what she wants and we don't have sex often, she's just not interested anymore. I poured out that I have asked her to wear stockings or hold ups, asked her for blowjobs and the answer was always no, not my thing.

OMFG said Kelly, not even a blow job, she needs to lighten up a bit. Then surprised me by saying, I bet she hasn't let you fuck her in the ass has she?

God no, I said, I asked once but was very quickly turned down.

Jeez, said Kelly, if I was your wife she said we would be fucking every day, several times, you would be begging me to stop...

I laughed out loud and said, in my dreams...

She looked me straight in the eye and said, never say never, and lifted up her skirt to show no panties and the smoothest pussy I had ever seen.

She, she added, needs to release her inner slut.

At that point, Sharn and Tim returned, Kelly's dress was still up a bit but her pussy was now covered.

Oi Oi said Sharn, are you checking out Kelly's legs?

What if I was I said, I have seen worse and we all laughed.

The night wore on, Kelly got d*unk and started to fall asleep so Tim said he had better get her home and called a cab.

When it arrived, as we got Kelly to the car, she just kept saying, I will sort it out and winking at me, tapping the side of her nose.

After we had cleaned up, Sharn and I went to bed, I spooned up behind her and rested my cock between her ass cheeks. Get off she said, your d*unk and rolled away.

A few days went by and I was frustrated, I hadn't heard from Kelly, not that I thought I would as she was very d*unk, I figured she would not remember anything from the other night.

During the day, I convinced myself that I should have it all out with Sharn and talk through her issues with intimacy and get things going. I psyched myself up on the way home, but as I turned in to our road, I saw Kelly's car on our drive.

I let myself in, called out and found Kelly and Tim sat at our dining table and Sharn cooking something up in the kitchen. We have dinner guests she says.

I freshened up and came back to the dining table, dinner was served, Sharn was sat next to Tim and opposite Kelly, so I took the spare seat next to Kelly.

Dinner was fun and the conversation flowed, Kelly put her hand on my thigh and stroked it rubbing my cock through my trousers at the top of her travels. I looked down and saw that her dress had ridden up and I could see stocking tops and bare flesh and also that smooth pussy that I saw the other night. Her nipples were also big and proud.

As I glanced across Tim was grinning at me, he obviously knew what I saw, but he said nothing.

After dinner, Tim and Sharn went back up to our bathrooms to discuss the refit some more. The moment they were gone, Kelly was on her knees unzipping my fly saying she had wanted to do this for years and sucked my cock straight in to her mouth while stroking her clit with her spare hand.

She was swallowing my whole cock in to her throat and it felt amazing, she was good at this. Then, the door bell rang.

Kelly got up, looked at my cock and said, well you can't go with that in your pants, I will get it. And off she went with a smile to open the door.

I heard voices and then the door closed, then I heard steps going upstairs. Who is it I called as Kelly walked back to the dining room, dropping straight on to her knees and grabbing my cock.

Who was it Kelly I said, assuming that the footsteps on the stairs were Tim's. She didn't say as she sucked my cock furiously.

Everything will be OK she murmured.

What does that mean I asked as I heard Sharn shout something from upstairs. I stood straight up pushing my cock into my trousers and started up the stairs. Again, a scream but now a man's voice.

If you do what I ask, nobody gets hurt, I stormed in to the bedroom to see Sharn on her knees surrounded by three black guys with large cocks out stood around her.

There was a fourth guy, he was the one speaking and he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall inside the door, holding me in place.

Tim was casually leaning on the bathroom door.

I ask you again he said, do as I say and nobody gets hurt. I struggled but couldn't move. He just tightened his hold on me. Sharn saw this and realised our predicament.

She was crying and shaking her head and saw the boss man clench a fist, a huge fist and raise it above my head. OK, OK she said, she looked at me, tears in her eyes and mouthed the word sorry. I nodded and said sorry back.

She raised herself up on her knees and took hold of the closest black cock and put her lips around the head. I knew she must be hating this but was doing it to protect us.

The guy who's cock it was said suck it bitch and slapped her face, she cried out, rubbed her cheek and I saw he cheeks dimple as she sucked. Better bitch he said to her.

Then he grabbed her hair and pulled her head toward him, his cock hitting the back of her throat, she gagged and he pulled her back before pulling her in again. He proceeded to face fuck her, she had tears running down her face and mascara everywhere.

Faster and faster he went until he held her still with only his cock head in her mouth, I saw his cock and balls twitch and knew he was filling her mouth with cum, she wriggled coughed and cum shot from her nose and mouth. He withdrew and she sobbed.

Fucking useless bitch he said, you best learn and fast..

With that, the second guy stepped up, grabbed her head and shoved his cock unceremoniously into her mouth. He just relentlessly fucked her face, his cock was longer and it must have been going in to her throat, but he was banging so fast, she had no time to gag. After a little while he pulled her head toward him, pushed his cock right in to her throat and came straight down to her stomach. Her hands were on his thighs trying to push him back as he came.

Mmm, better bitch, he said as he pulled out, she looked both dreadful and fucking hot all at the same time.

The third guy then stepped up and proceeded to bang her face before he pulled out and came all over her face.

Boss man laughed and pushed me in to a chair, I assumed he was going to take his turn now, but he called, Kelly, prepare her and clean her up.

Kelly stood Sharn up and cut her dress, bra and pants off of her. She laid Sharn back on the bed and then crawled on top of her, I could see straight up Kelly's dress as she crawled up my wife and her pussy was winking at me with juices dripping from her pussy, she had got turned on watching what had just happened to Sharn.

Kelly kissed Sharn full on the lips, her tongue forcing in to Sharns mouth and finding cum there, she lapped it up, then she licked all of the drying cum off of Sharns face before sucking on Sharns boobs and getting down to her pussy, she started to lick up and down Sharns pussy, flicking her clit at the top. Sharn started to raise her hips as if she was enjoying it, I could not see her face, but I could see Kelly's dripping pussy.

Kelly asked Tim to find a razor and in seconds he was back from the bathroom with one. He handed it to Kelly who then proceeded to shave Sharn smooth.

When she was done, Kelly licked, kissed and sucked around Sharns pussy before stepping back, saying, she is ready now.

Sharn just lay there panting when the first black guy climbed on top of her and slid his cock deep inside her pussy without a condom on, he pushed deep, his cock was a little bigger than mine and she took it well, but she just laid there, I hoped she was OK.

Kelly came over to me, squeezed my cock through my trousers and feeling its hardness asked if I was enjoying the show. The inner slut is coming soon, she said. She then pushed me back in my chair, unzipped my fly, took out my cock and sat her pussy on to it. She was hot, wet, tight and very very turned on. She bounced up and down a few times and said, let's watch.

The guy banged Sharn good, fucking her fast and deep, she made the odd grunting sound, but I didn't know whether that was pain or what?

As he sped up, Kelly said, here we go and bounced up and down a bit more on my cock, Tim just smiled across the room without taking his eyes off of Sharn.

Then the guy thrust deep and unloaded his cum deep inside Sharns pussy, before slipping straight out.

Without hesitation, the second guy stepped up, he flipped Sharn on to her front, pulled her up in to a kneeling position and slammed his cock hard in to her wet and open pussy. Nice he said as his mates cum lubricated his way and he immediately set off pounding her.

Kelly continued to fuck me while we watched. Then she whispered, look, and I could see Sharns hand on her clit and she was pushing back on to the cock fucking her. There she is said Kelly, the slut cometh. And she did cum too, hard, and loud, squirting all over the guys balls and the bed. He stepped up his pace and fucked her harder until he thrust deep and filled her with his cum too.

How I hadn't cum was a mystery, this was so fucking hot.

The third guy stepped up, but the boss man pushed him back, no he said, my turn.

Kelly leapt up off of my cock and said I have to see this. She watched as the boss dropped his trousers, his cock was enormous, it had to be 11 inches long and as fat as my arm.

He grabbed Kelly's hair and pulled her toward him, she instantly grabbed his cock and sucked on the head, that was all that she could get in her mouth and sucked. She dribbled, she drooled, she mumbled until he decided he wad ready and he pushed Kelly's head back.

Kelly kept hold of his cock and guided it to the entrance of Sharns pussy, she pushed, his shaft bent and then pop, in went the head, Sharn stiffened and groaned. Before saying yes, fuck me, please in a guttural tone.

Your wish he said and he gripped her shoulders and slowly in one long slow deep stroke he pushed his whole huge cock in to her pussy, her lips folded in as inch by inch of big black cock filled her.

She moaned, one long continuous moan as it ploughed its way in to her body, stretching her like she had never been stretched before.

He pulled out and repeated, over and over, opening her up like a flower, slipping well past her cervix to places that no man had ever touched before.

The cum from the first two guys squirted out every time he bottomed in her pussy. I could also see that his thumb was on her asshole and he was talking to her. Cum for me bitch he said, and kelly was repeating it like a chant, cum for me bitch.

Faster and faster he went and then she did cum, as she did, he pushed his thumb in to her ass and it took her to another level, she came hard and long, with the deepest groan I had ever heard pass her lips. He came too, squirting long and hard in to her pussy, in places where I had never been.

Then he pulled out, Sharn laid flat, panting, eyes closed. Kelly immediately licked his cock all over, collecting every drop of his and her cum and swallowing like she had never eaten.

When he was clean, she went down on Sharn, she licked up what she could then put two fingers in Sharn to get more cum, then amazingly put her whole hand in Sharns pussy before pulling it out and licking it clean.

Time to go she said and without hesitation, they all dressed and left. Kelly kissed my cheek and said she would be in touch.

WTAF just happened? Sharn was asleep, I rolled her in to bed and laid next to her, holding her head. Now what? I thought, do I need to call the police?

I must have fallen asleep, had a fitful sleep, but woke the next morning to Sharn sucking my cock. She gave me the best blow job she ever had and swallowed every drop of my cum before rolling back on the bed and making herself cum with her hand.

Fuck me she said, I don't know what's got in to me. And she wandered off for a shower leaving me wondering where we go from here.

5 days passed, nothing was mentioned, Sharn and I haven't spoken, she hasn't touched me, it's like nothing has happened. I am working in a daze, completely confused and at a loss to know what to do now. Sharn looks like nothing has happened, she is her normal self, it's like I dreamed the whole thing, until...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 8 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *cott60Man 8 weeks ago

Perth

By *rgasm4u69Man 8 weeks ago

Warrington

Please tell us more

By *on BurgundieMan 8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

By *j47Man 8 weeks ago

limerick

By *acksmith22Man 8 weeks ago

cannock

Don't stop there

By *ussyeater692Man 8 weeks ago

Wrexham

Keep going please, brilliant so far

By *ig daddy 1969Man 8 weeks ago

manchester

By *rodigalMan 8 weeks ago

sunderland

More please

By *lowryderMan 8 weeks ago

Stafford

Wow!!

By *annSummersMan 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *verdayCoupleCouple 8 weeks ago

Johnstone

Need to do this

By *xxx73Man 8 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *evonFbsCouple 8 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *imetomingleMan 8 weeks ago

merchant City

By *unlovers769Couple 8 weeks ago

Beverley

Great start

By *sian SpiceMan 8 weeks ago

South West England/ West London

By *exymarvelMan 8 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ussD1Man 8 weeks ago

Gloucester

Bloody hell

By *enninemarkMan 8 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *sprey6Man 8 weeks ago

Here!

Wow

By *oppy12Man 8 weeks ago

Swindon

Wow so good

Next instalment will be good!

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

More please loving IT ?????? Safe words

By *un22Woman 8 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *j and c 2Couple 8 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ony2269Man 8 weeks ago

Radcliffe

By *ig TennentsMan 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

Stoke-on-Trent

And so, around a week after my wife's previous fucking and having neither seen or heard anything from Kelly, I was resigned to the fact that all of that was a one off and we were back to a humdrum reality.

Feeling a little down about it, I headed home from work, and as I turned into my road, I saw Kelly's motor on our drive. My heart did a little involuntary skip.

I opened the door cautiously and could hear sounds of fucking, the odd moan and slowly, quietly walked in down the hallway. The sounds were coming from the lounge.

I took off my shoes and slowly moved down the hall to the lounge door and saw that the big boss was sat on my sofa, Sharn was sat on him, facing the door with his cock buried deep in her ass. Kelly was on her knees eating Sharns pussy.

Sharns head was rolled back and her eyes were closed, she was mumbling incoherently, while riding his massive cock. Kelly was so engrossed in eating Sharn that she was oblivious. Only the boss faced the door with his eyes open and he just smiled and carried on fucking my wife in the ass, something she had never let me do, and here was this monster cock deep inside her.

I must have made a noise as Kelly turned and looked at me. She just said, about fucking time, where have you been? Get your cock out and fuck me will you, your missus has had all of the cock and I need some now.

Who was I to refuse, I quickly undressed with my rapidly hardening cock and knelt behind Kelly and slowly slid my cock in to her wet pussy. It was like a silk glove as I slid in, sweet, tight and very very wet.

She squeezed her pelvic muscles and mumbled into Sharns pussy to fuck her hard. So again, who was I to refuse, I pushed all the way in and then out and fucked her as hard as I could.

She ate Sharn that bit more firmly as I fucked her and that made Sharn cum, which in turn made the boss cum in her ass. Kelly and I were not far behind and soon, I came in her pussy and she squirted all over her legs as she came on my cock.

Sharn moaned and slowly opened her eyes, she looked straight at me, but appeared not to recognise me. Hello darling I said, have you had a good day?

Mmmmmmmm, was all she said and she closed her eyes again and laid back on the boss.

He put his hands under her knees and lifted her legs which caused his cock to slip out of her ass. Kelly siezed the opportunity and moved forward and sucked and licked as much cum out of Sharns ass as she could manage.

As Kelly moved forward, my own cock slipped put of her pussy and Kelly dribbled my cum on the floor.

After watching this for a few moments, I went through to the kitchen. Shortly after the boss came in with his semi hard tree trunk waving left and right as he walked. I could see it was shiny and wet from his cum in my wife's ass.

He shook my hand and introduced himself as Ben, he told me he ran a club in town and I had a lovely accommodating wife. I shook his hand back but didn't say anything, just nodding. I was feeling a little inferior around him to be honest.

We went back to the lounge where the girls were now sat on the sofa. Sharn smiled and said, Hi, sorry for not replying earlier, yes, it's been a great day thank you.

She smiled again and then said, you know you said you would do anything for me, did you mean that?

Yes, of course I said.

Anything? She asked.

Yes, Anything. I replied.

Then will you suck Ben's cock for me?

What I said, are you serious?

Yes, she said, it would be so fucking hot to watch you suck Ben's cock.

I looked down at his enormous semi hard cock, he made it twitch and he smiled at me.

He then put one massive hand on my shoulder, then moved it to the back of his neck and said, come boy.

Ben perched on a stool and pulled me down to my knees in front of him and said, well boy, it ain't gonna suck itself.

I looked at Sharn, she nodded, I looked at Kelly and she said, go on, it ain't gonna bite.

I looked again at Ben's face,he nodded and I looked at his cock. Big, purple head and looking angry.

I lowered my head toward it. As I moved, Kelly said, lick his balls, run your tongue all the way up from the base, lick the head and that bit of skin under it, open wide and mind your teeth.

I licked his balls, they were a bit sweaty and ran my tongue up his cock and licked the head, I couldn't get much in my mouth as it was so big, but I tried. I must have done something right as it got firmer.

My mouth struggled to take more than the head in and I was struggling to suck and breathe properly. I glanced sideways and saw both Kelly and Sharn playing with their pussies as they watched.

Ben pushed my head down on his cock and I gagged, but tried. In frustration he pulled me off, give me a moment he said, stand up. He went to his clothes and came back with a small bottle and sprayed a few puffs of liquid into my throat. Apparently it was throat numbing spray.

After a minute, my throat did feel different, Ben roughly pushed his finger to the back of my throat and to my own amazement, I didn't gag. OK, he said, let's do this. He had me lay back on the other sofa with my head hanging back over the edge. He squatted in front of me and placed his cock head at my lips.

As my head was backward, my mouth was a little wider and his cock head went in easier. He held the head in my mouth for a moment and then slowly leaned forward. I felt the head touch my throat and push in a little before panicking that I couldn't breathe.

He pulled out into my mouth, allowed me to take a breathe through my nose and then he

pushed back in a little deeper this time. Again, I panicked and he pulled back, I took a breathe and in he went again, slowly deeper and deeper.

We got a rhythm going, in, out, breathe, in, out, breathe. He got quicker and quicker. He took my hand as he fucked me and placed it on my throat, it was weird that I could feel the bulge as his cock passed by.

Kelly and Sharn were both cumming now and Ben was getting quicker and quicker. Then he pushed in deep and held his position, I panicked, my throat spasmed which caused him to shoot stream after stream of his cum down my throat.

He slowly withdrew and I gasped for air, coughed and sprayed him with his own cum.

He turned to the girls and said, that was one great throat fuck. Like a virgin throat, which of course it was. And he laughed a deep belly laugh. Before sitting between the girls who both instantly bent and sucked the residue cum off of his cock.

When I had recovered, and they had cleaned him up, he said he had a proposition. Sharn was bouncing around like a schoolgirl. Ben wants me to work in his club, she said.

Yes, Ben said, I want Sharn to work in my club, she has special talents that need to be used, not wasted.

I start in a month she said, isn't that great?

Yes, I said, great, wondering what that would entail.

And, she added, I have to go on a month's induction.

That's normal at work I said.

Yes, but, she added, it's on Ben's Island in the carribean, isn't that great?

Uh, I suppose, a month?

Yes, said Ben, we have a very specialised training centre there, Sharn will be fine with my boys. Laughing.

Kelly saw the dismay in my face and she jumped in with a comment.

Tim is away she said, he has 3 months work in Scotland so I will make sure you are looked after, don't stress.

OK, I said, OK, you all seem to have decided.

Thank you honey, Sharn said as she jumped up, more cum squirting out of her ass as she did. Oops she said.

I am going to pack.

Ben explained that his car would pick Sharn up at 8am the next day and as he said this he started to dress.

Kelly kissed him and thanked him, he thanked her too and then he left.

I could hear Sharn thumping around upstairs. Kelly hugged me and said, don't worry, she will be fine and she will be back. I will look after you, you will want for nothing while Sharn is away.

Kelly kissed me deeply, I could taste Ben's cum on her tongue and lips and she slipped away, closing the door behind her.

Sharn fucked me that night like she never had, she even let me put my cock in her ass, but I couldn't stop thinking about Ben having ruined it and would she ever come back, and would she be the same.

At 8am the next morning, the doorbell rang...

By *j and c 2Couple 8 weeks ago

mullingar

Warrington

Swindon

By *kpiercedCouple 8 weeks ago

walsall

Here!

huddersfield/manchester

By *ussD1Man 8 weeks ago

Gloucester

Mmmm

Johnstone

By *hilledguy2020Man 8 weeks ago

Felling

Stoke-on-Trent

As the doorbell continued to ring, I checked the time and it was 8am exactly, how prompt. To be honest, I wasn't surprised.

Sharn skipped to the door and excitedly opened it, I could see past her a huge black guy in black suit, white shirt, black sunglasses..very men in black I thought.

Sharn he said, she just beamed, kissed me quickly on the lips and ran out of the door.

She was wearing jogging pants, apparently good for travelling, with a hoodie and trainers.

I watched as the door closed, wondering if this would be the last time I would see my wife. I felt sad, a little lost, and unsure what to do, she wouldn't thank me if I opened the door and ran after her, so I held back the temptation and walked through to the kitchen.

I was boiling the kettle, staring randomly in to space when the doorbell rang, I assumed it was Sharn come back and ran to the door.

Surprise said Kelly as the door opened. I see that Sharn has gone and figured you could use some company to cheer you up.

Whilst I loved Kelly and lusted after her often, I couldn't imagine fucking her just now so I shrugged and walked away back to the kitchen.

I could hear her heels on the hall floor as she followed me. Don't be like that she said, I am only here to help.

I was completely unaware that 3 young women had followed Kelly in to my house, until I turned to confront her.

I hesitated as I saw them, all with long blonde hair, all petite, around 5 foot 5 or so and all dressed in heels, stockings and really tight mini dresses.

Well said Kelly, I bring you gifts and this is how you treat me, maybe I should go.

It seems that Kelly had been asked to arrange for me to have some company for the month Sharn would be away and these three were it.

Their names were Sally, Karen and Tracy and Kelly explained that they would stay with me a month and do all of my housework, cook, clean, and anything else I wanted.

I looked them up and down, all gorgeous and phenomenally sexy. Anything I asked?

Anything she said, watch.

Kelly said, dresses off and all 3 never blinked, never hesitated, they all slipped off their dresses and dropped them on the floor. Now all looking mighty sexy, all smooth pussies and now stood in my kitchen wearing only stockings and heels.

Kelly told then to bend over for inspection, they all turned and bent at the waist. Kelly walked along behind them stroking their asses..

At each one, she pushed a finger in their pussies and another in their ass. None of them moved.

Kelly crouched behind them one at a time and licked from clit to ass, pushing her tongue in each ass one at a time.

Want to see what else she said?

I just nodded dumbfounded.

OK, she said, squat and wank, the first one who comes gets to suck off Ray's cock, the second one eats my pussy and the last is on clean up duty.

Immediately they squatted and slipped fingers in their already wet pussies,.they flicked their clits and rubbed themselves like their life depended on it.

I could barely tell them apart but Karen came first and loudly, leaving a puddle on my kitchen floor where she squirted as she came. She immediately stood up, walked over to me, knelt before me and released my cock from my jeans. She opened her mouth wide and barely touching my cock put it all the way in to her throat before closing her lips on the root and sucking all the way slowly off.

She then immediately sucked me deep in to her mouth, while looking lovingly in to my eyes the whole time, not breaking her gaze. I knew I wouldn't last long, this girl was good.

Kelly smiled as she saw the look of pleasure on my face, she was telling me how good Karen was at blow jobs when she was distracted by Sally cumming hard.

Kelly immediately sat back on my table, laid back, pulled up her skirt and let Sally go down on her. Sally immediately started to flick and suck Kelly's clit and had Kelly gyrating her hips, I knew she wouldn't last long either.

Kelly called out to Tracy to clean up the cum on the kitchen floor and she immediately got on her hands and knees and started to lick it up.

This was so fucking hot, I immediately came in Karen's mouth. Instead of swallowing, Karen crawled over to Tracy and Tracy kissed Karen licking and sucking all of my cum from Karen's mouth. When she had it all, she came to me, kneeled in front of me and sucked my residue cum off of my cock.

At this moment,.Kelly came hard, squirting her cum all over Sally's face. Without hesitation, Tracy licked every drop from Sally's face before licking drips and drops from Kelly's pussy.

OMFG I thought, what the hell is going on?

Kelly explained that the girls were mine for the next month, they would do absolutely anything I wanted, and she was not wrong.

One day a week each, they shared my bed for the night and we fucked, doggy style, them on top, me on top, scissoring, them bent over the bed, in the shower, anywhere, any how.

On Thursdays I slept alone to conserve energy.

On Fridays two of them shared my bed and we had all possible mff combinations, they fucked each other with fists, strapons and tongues while I got to fuck both of them.

On Saturday all three of them shared my bed and we had the most amazing time, I got to fuck their asses as well as their pussies they used strapons so that we were double penetrating one of them while she ate out the others pussy. It was debauchery on a level I never knew.

And on Sundays, Kelly stayed and she had them perform all lewd or indecent acts under her direction while she sat on my cock. Generally I got to fuck all 3 girls as well..

Now Sharn had a daughter, Laura from her first marriage and Laura knew that her mum was away, and she same round one Sunday evening to see if I was OK.

Laura was fit as fuck, I had long fantasised about fucking her but would never do it.

Anyway, she had a key, so she let herself in. And she walked into the lounge to see me sat on the sofa, Kelly sat on me with my cock in her ass. Karen had her fist in Kelly's pussy fucking her roughly, Sally was banging Karen's pussy with a strap on while Tracy was eating Sally's ass.

I saw Laura and panicked, woah she said, didn't expect that... she walked around us all, looking at every cock, ass, pussy and mouth. I was incredibly nervous but no-one stopped.

Laura didn't say anything, she bent down, grabbed Tracy by the hair and lead her to the armchair. Laura sat down, hitched her legs up and pulled Tracy to her pussy. Tracy immediately started to lap at Laura's pussy who just kept saying, fucking hot, over and over as she ground against Tracy's mouth.

She came quickly, followed by me, then Kelly. I was worried what would happen next, but Laura simply got up, came over to me, licked and sucked my cock clean, looked me in the eye and said, I have wanted to suck you for ages.

Laura told all three girls to go, then took Kelly's hand and lead her to my bedroom, then she came back, took my hand and lead me to the bedroom.

Laura then climbed on the bed, squatted over Kelly's mouth and asked her to eat her before sucking again on my cock.

When I was hard, Laura bent over the bed, ass in the air and said, please fuck me daddy!!

I couldn't wait, I slipped my hard cock in her 20 year old pussy and sighed as she squeezed me. I pounded that pussy like mad, she squeeled, moaned, pushed back on me and milked me dry. She then squatted over Kelly's mouth again and pushed my cum out for her to drink.

Laura looked at me and said, we three are going to have such fun...

Meanwhile, on the island...

Here!

Brilliant twist

By *erri AnneTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wonderful story

By *lowryderMan 8 weeks ago

Stafford

Such a hot story!

By *D123Man 8 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

By *ave35300Man 8 weeks ago

kendal

Warrington

Swindon

huddersfield/manchester

By *ushin boundariesCouple 8 weeks ago

halstead

By *oel222Man 8 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *on BurgundieMan 8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *M1712Man 8 weeks ago

bude

Hot story

Johnstone

By *ussyeater692Man 7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow!!!

By *igerman23Man 7 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

By *ddicted to 0ral OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

After Sharn was collected, she sat in the back of a luxurious Mercedes with a bar in the back. Her driver didn't talk to her, but she could see he was checking her out in the mirror.

He drove her to a private airfield just outside Oxford and she was guided on to a small private plane. The pilot and Co pilot spoke to her, explained that she was the only passenger and she should kick back and relax. The surroundings oozed luxury and shortly after take off she was sound asleep, waking only as they landed at the island.

When the plane halted, she stepped off and was guided by a young lady into the back of a waiting car and driven to a remote villa. Nobody spoke to her on the way and she was quite relaxed as they pulled up.

A pretty young lady wearing a tight fitting short black mini dress greated her at the door to the villa and welcomed her, offering a glass of champagne and taking Sharn to a bedroom. Sharn was encouraged to bath, or shower, and get some sleep, she would be greeted properly in the morning.

Sharn did as asked and the water in the shower relaxed her completely, she came from the shower to the bedroom and noticed that her case was not in the room, she opened the door and called out, but nobody answered, so, not at all worried, she closed the door and slept naked.

In the morning, Ben was in the house to greet her, he kissed both cheeks gently and welcomed her to his home from home. She said it was lovely and she felt sure she would enjoy the stay but said she was concerned that her clothes had not appeared. Ben told her not to worry, there was a dressing room full of new clothes in her room.

Sharn was a little put out as she had chosen her clothes specifically, but Ben was adamant that she shouldn't worry. He asked her to sit with him so that he could explain her training.

Ben sat on the large sofa and Sharn sat next to him at his request. He said to her that he would not force her to do anything that she didn't want to, but he hoped that she wanted to please him with her training. She smiled because his cock had been in every one of her holes and cum in each of them, so what could he do that she wouldn't want to do?

He said that most of her training would be with his colleague Samantha, but that he would call on her occasionally to see how she was doing. She smiled excitedly and said she couldn't wait to start.

Good, said Ben, and he unzipped his jeans and took out his cock. Please me he said and Sharn went straight to work, she leaned over and took his cock in her hand, rubbing it slowly and feeling it start to harden. She ran her tongue over his balls and up his shaft, taking his cock head in to her mouth as much as she could. Her jaw was stretched around the monster cock.

She sucked and dribbled as she tried to get him to cum, and she finally succeeded, but he came so much his cum was dribbling out of her mouth and nose. She willingly scooped it all up and licked her fingers clean.

Excellent Sharn he said, we will get along just fine.

Shortly after he left the room, the door opened and in strode a magnificent woman, about 5 feet 11 in her heels, dressed in latex from head to foot. Her boobs were firm and her nipples stuck out firmly inside the outfit. Her lips were painted bright red and her long blond hair flowed down her back.

I am Samantha she said, delighted to meet you Sharn, I have heard so much about you and I can't wait to work with you.

Sharn was a little in awe of this stunning woman before her and simply nodded, thank you she said. Not sure what to say.

Samantha didn't hesitate, she said that Sharn would receive beauty treatments for the next 3 days and then her training would begin properly on day 4. Sharn felt a little relaxed at the thought of treatments and smiled at the luxury of this place. Even though Samantha scared her a little.

The next day and for the next two, Sharn received many body scrubs, had permanent make up applied and everything was waxed smooth, literally every hair below the neck was removed. It was explained on day 3 that the body scrubs would prevent hair regrowth over he entire body, Sharn would never need to shave her legs or arms ever again and it was explained that her public hair from her pussy and ass would also never regrow.

During these three days, she was also encouraged to remain naked and be comfortable in her own body. Sharn slept naked and walked naked around the house and gardens.

On day 4, Sharn was taken to training room 1 and told to stand outside. After waiting a moment, Samantha came out to greet her and said that Sharn looked magnificent and beautiful. Samantha kissed Sharn full on the lips, forcing her tongue into Sharns mouth, gripping her ass cheeks and pulling her into Samantha's latex covered body.

Samantha roughly pulled Sharns ass cheeks apart as far as she could and forced her tongue deeper into Sharns mouth, while roughly forcing a finger in to her ass.

Sharn didn't respond and Samantha let her go and then put a blindfold on sharns eyes. Once covered, Sharn heard a door open and was roughly pushed in to a room. The blindfold was quite tight and Sharn was unable to determine light from dark. She felt deep carpet beneath her feet.

Hesitantly she resisted being pulled across the room until she was stopped and turned around, then she was leaned back and felt her ass touch a surface, Sharn had no idea it was a table at that point and she was laid back on it, Still completely blindfolded.

As Sharn laid back, her arms and legs were pulled apart and secured at each corner of the table, then the bindings were pulled tighter and Sharn was stretched spreadeagled on the table.

As she laid her head back, she realised that there was no table behind her head and this allowed her head to drop back even further.

Sharn tried to relax which was difficult until she heard Samantha's voice. Relax baby she said, it will be easier that way. Then without warning, Samantha's voice said Eat. And she placed her legs either side of Sharns head and pushed her pussy on to Sharns mouth.

Sharn dutifully licked, sucked and ate as much as she could, mmmm, good girl Samantha purred. And then Samantha leaned forward and started to circle Sharns clit. Occasionally pushing a finger in and out of Sharns pussy.

Sharn could feel stirrings of an orgasm rising inside her, the blindfold and the musty pussy taste on her lips and the constant circling, and flicking of her clit was building her up.

Samantha was rocking her hips now, forcing Sharns head back and forth. She started to moan and then came, hard, squirting her pussy cum in to Sharns mouth and over her face. Sharn came too, almost immediately, covering Samantha's latex gloved hand in her cum.

Samantha pushed her cum soaked fingers in to Sharns mouth and made her lick then clean.

Then a man's voice, Sharn assumed belonged to Ben said, well done, very impressive. Sharns hearing was heightened by the lack of sight.

Leave her, the voice said to Samantha, but first, prepare her and leave. Sharn wondered what was going on as she felt fingers pushing at her pussy and ass.

She was not prepared for what came next, two huge dildo's, each over 10 inches long were pushed, one in her pussy and one in her ass. And then a cock gag was placed in her mouth, it brushed the back of her throat and made her gag a little.

Then to her surprise, the dildo in her pussy withdrew almost all of the way out of her and then pushed back in. She could heat a whirring noise and still the dildo pulled out and pushed in, it took a little while to realise that it was a fucking machine, stroking the dildo deep in and out of her pussy while her ass was stuffed deep and her throat was gagged.

She couldn't make a sound, nipple clamps were attached to her nipples and the connecting chain pulled tight up into the air, where it was attached to a hook hanging from the ceiling.

Sharn was unaware that there was a camera pointed at her, sending pictures to Ben's office where he could watch her torment as she was left spreadeagled on the table stuffed full of fake cock and being fucked by the machine. Every 20th stroke of the fucking machine a squirt of lube was applied along the dildo automatically ensuring that her pussy couldn't dry up.

Ben logged on to his computer, made a connection and an image appeared on all of the TV's in my house showing this woman spreadeagled, bound being fucked by machine, her nipples and boobs stretched upwards. The womans toes were wiggling with each stroke.

Whilst it looked uncomfortable, the woman was obviously getting pleasure as she was cumming repeatedly on the fake cock.

Whilst it was playing on my bedroom TV, Laura was riding my cock reverse cow girl and watching the woman on the TV. Neither of us had any clue it was Sharn.

We fucked until we fell asleep, I came deep in Laura's pussy and ass that evening and we had laid in each others arms watching this stranger being fucked.

When we awoke around 7 or 8 hours later, the TV was still on and the woman was still being fucked by the monster cock on the fucking machine and there was a puddle of cum on the table and on the floor beneath.

As we watched, we saw the machine stop and a really tall latex clad lady remove the dildo from the womans pussy and the other from her ass. Neither of them closed up, we joked that she was ruined as we watched, not realising that it was Sharn.

The camera shut off and the feed to my house stopped as Sharn was helped from the table as her bindings were removed.

Samantha said to Sharn, go now, sleep, for tomorrow we continue your training...

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ussD1Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *sacambsMan 7 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Outstanding story

By *otttcpl69Couple 7 weeks ago

Cramlington

By *ushin boundariesCouple 7 weeks ago

halstead

By *un22Woman 7 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *enninemarkMan 7 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *verdayCoupleCouple 7 weeks ago

Johnstone

By *ilfloversCouple (MM) 7 weeks ago

north west

By *portbilly1976Man 7 weeks ago

manchester

By *1sexypairCouple 7 weeks ago

Retford

By *teve261970Man 7 weeks ago

Gateshead

Wrexham

Awesome

By *nowman40040123Man 7 weeks ago

dovers

Love this

By *sprey6Man 7 weeks ago

Here!

Simply wow

By *oppy12Man 7 weeks ago

Swindon

Wow so good

By *ornynhappy23Man 7 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

By *lowryderMan 7 weeks ago

Stafford

So good!!

By *rgasmdonorMan 7 weeks ago

millstreet

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 7 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *kpiercedCouple 7 weeks ago

walsall

By *uncouplerk40Couple 7 weeks ago

TD

Wow

By *ax SatisfactionMan 7 weeks ago

Bideford

SoOO good.

By *igerman23Man 7 weeks ago

hayes

Wow

By *tocking LoversCouple 7 weeks ago

Aberdeen

More please x

By *tirlingshire matureMan 7 weeks ago

falkirk

Once you let the genie out the bottle

By *lowryderMan 7 weeks ago

Stafford

Definitely need more of this story...

By *akedMMan 7 weeks ago

Witney

Wow so hot

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 weeks ago

Warrington

I hope there's a lot more to come

Wrexham

Hope this amazing story hasn't finished

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Brilliant

By *acksmith22Man 6 weeks ago

cannock

Amazing story

By *izcdTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Wales

So want to know what happens next on the Island

By *ddicted to 0ral OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Trying to load next installment. Have a technical hitch...

Stoke-on-Trent

Morning came too quickly for Sharn,

Stoke-on-Trent

Her ass and pussy ached from yesterday's constant fucking and stretching, machine fucking is relentless as it doesn't stop, slow or change rhythm, it just bangs away constantly and doesn't get soft either.

Stoke-on-Trent

She was woken at 8am and told to get dressed, her clothes had been laid out for her. Now Sharn didn't generally wear high heels, occasionally she would wear a 2 inch heel for a Special event and with regard to underwear, she wore ordinary M&S big knickers.

What was laid out for her were black seamed stockings, black lacy suspender belt, a black boned corset and black heels, the heels on these shoes were 5 inches high. There were no outer clothes, no bra and no knickers.

Sharn dressed slowly and carefully, she made sure that the seam on the back of the stockings was straight. Whilst she didn't like wearing them, she had to admit that with the suspender belt, they did feel sexy.

She pulled on the corset and tightened it as best as she could, but couldn't get enough pull on the laces at the back. So she called for help. A young girl came in to the room in silence and pulled the laces impossibly tight, Sharn could barely breathe.

She also couldn't bend properly to put on the shoes, so had the young girl help her in to them. With the shoes on, the corset tight, and what an hourglass figure that gave her, and with the stockings, she did feel incredibly sexy.

Samantha came in just as she was standing up and complemented Sharn on how she looked, adding that the club would love her.

Samantha had Sharn walk up and down the room, time after time, until she had perfect balance on the heels, she educated Sharn on how to walk sexily!! She strutted up and down.

Then Sharn was made to bend over a table, legs straight feet wide apart and she felt that both her pussy and ass must have opened up for Samantha to see.

Samantha gently stroked Sharns buttocks and then leaned in and kissed her bum hole. Gently at first, just with lips, and then harder, pushing her tongue in as deep as she could.

Then Samantha slipped her finger into Sharns pussy, first one, then two, then three and proceeded to fuck Sharns pussy with her fingers while continuing to tongue her asshole.

Sharn was getting turned on and started to push back against Samantha's mouth and fingers. Her pussy was getting slick with her juices. Samantha took the opportunity to push a fourth finger in and continued to fuck and lick.

Sharn was getting really turned on and pushed back harder at which point Samantha tucked her thumb in to her palm and pushed her whole hand in to Sharns pussy. Sharn let out a small yelp but continued to push back.

Samantha pushed deeper, harder, almost punching her fist into Sharns pussy and Sharn was really close to cumming. Eventually, she did and with a really deep moan, her pussy clamped down on Samantha's forearm and she came, hard.

Samantha smiled and said, Well done my sweet.

When Sharn had come down from her high, Samantha slipped her hand out of Sharns pussy and licked her fingers clean.

OK, let's go Sharn, she said, next task is up.

Sharn was lead, shakily, to the room next door where there was a big 10 inch dildo sitting on a box. Samantha told her to go over, pop the head in her pussy and sit right down on it.

Sharn did, it was uncomfortable as the box was only just off the floor so she was practically squatting on the floor when she reached the base of the dildo.

Samantha praised her again and said that Sharn was proving to be a model student as she was not resisting everything. Samantha added that this was a little disappointing as she didn't get a chance to beat her ass, but she was sure the day would come.

Samantha told Sharn to fuck herself on the dildo and not to stop until she came, and then Samantha sat back to watch.

Sharn lifted her weight off of the dildo which was really tough as the squat was so low, she slid herself up the dildo until she felt the head reach her pussy lips and then slid back down.

Faster, demanded Samantha and as she watched, she spread her own legs apart and started to masturbate herself. She then told Sharn that they were going to race to cum. If Sharn came first, she could go back to her room, but if Samantha came first then she would get to abuse Sharn for the rest of the day and night.

Sharn was worried and fucked herself up and down on the dildo as fast as she could. Samantha however was pumping her pussy and clit with her hand and was getting closer by the second.

Sharn, fearing she would lose, slipped her hand down to flick her clit, but Samantha told her no hands with a huge smile.

Sharn tried, really hard, but she was disadvantaged as she had just cum anyway and only had a dildo to fuck herself on in a really awkward position.

As Sharn was thinking that, Samantha groaned and squirted all over her hand. Guess I win then she said, smiling. She got up walked over to Sharn and pushed her pussy in Sharns face, smell my cum she said, the smell of a winner.

Sharn paused fucking herself to smell and was slapped hard by Samantha. Don't stop she said, you were told not to stop until you came. Sharn cried in surprise but started to move again.

Just then a door opened and in came Ben, well, well, what have we here he said and he stroked Sharns hair. He moved in front of her and smiled, he watched as her pussy lips swelled around the cock and pulled out on the upstroke and pushed in on the down.

Ben took out his cock and offered it to Sharns mouth and she opened wide without hesitation. She sucked him in while not losing stroke on the dildo. The act of sucking and fucking aroused her more and she felt she was getting close to cumming.

Ben too was getting close and this time, instead of cumming in her mouth like every other time, he pulled out and came over her face. What seemed like gallons of cum covered her face, it dribbled in to her mouth and dripped off of her chin. Sharn made no attempt to wipe it off fearing another slap.

Samantha took photos of Sharns cum covered face and told her to hurry up and cum, she had a beating to prepare for.

Sharn pumped away and before long, she did reach that magical place where she came, hard again, she slammed her pussy down to the base of the dildo and ground her hips down.

Well done said Samantha, adding, chop chop, let's get going, lift yourself off.

As Sharn stood, her thighs and calves burned as she stood up, she had been fucking that dildo for half an hour or more.

Samantha roughly grabbed Sharn by the nipples and pulled her across the room. She forced Sharn on to her front on a bench and walked across to a nearby wall.

Once again, in my house, all of the TV's burst in to life and on screen was a HD picture of Sharns face covered in load and loads of cum. I had never seen her like that and it was so hot.

The picture panned back and I could see that Sharn was wearing a corset with an impossibly small waist and also stockings and ridiculously high heels and that I could see about 4 inches of dildo sticking out of her stretched pussy. Her pussy lips clearly visible and her clit standing to attention.

The screen darkened and then lightened up to show a video, the person on screen was wearing the same corset, seamed stockings, and those heels, even though I couldn't see her face,I knew it was Sharn.

She was leaning against a bench, face down. I saw a tall, strong woman push her forward flat on the bench. A spreader bar was attached between Sharns knees keeping her legs ridiculously far apart.

First one hand, and then the other was pulled back and locked to the ankle on the same side, Sharn was hog tied.

I could see her pussy was Still open a bit from the dildo and her pussy lips were puffy, she had obviously just cum.

The woman then placed a hook with a ball against Sharns ass, she pushed and the ball popped in to Sharns ass, I heard Sharn moan. When the hook was pushed in, the other end had a cord tied to it and that was pulled up Sharns back and tied in to her hair. Sharns head was pulled back and she could not move at all.

She was completely immobile and tied tight. Laura came in to the room at that point, and had no idea she was looking at her mum, she just thought I was watching porn.

The other woman took a cane from a wall and proceeded to beat Sharns buttocks, she thrashed them until they were red raw. Then she moved up her body, whipped her back and shoulders before caning Sharns boobs as hard as she could.

It was then that I saw a group of men, there must have been 30 of them, some black, some white, most with massive cocks.

One by one, they stepped up to Sharns face and fucked her mouth, the camera panned sideways and it was clear that Sharn was being properly throat fucked, her throat bulged as cock after cock slammed in to her mouth, some cumming in her throat, some in her mouth and some on her face or in her hair.

All the while this went on, Samantha was beating on Sharn with a cane or a whip.

This went on for hour after hour, Laura thought it was incredibly hot and watched while playing with herself. She managed to cum several times while saying that whoever this woman was, she was lucky as Laura had dreamed of being bound helpless and face fucked repeatedly.

Once the last man had cum, they literally started over and went again. I have no idea how many times her throat was fucked that day.

Samantha removed the hook from Sharns ass and replaced it with a huge butt plug with a tail attached.

After a few hours, the guys stopped, but they didn't leave the room. Sharn was untied and made to stand, her tail sticking up like a fox.

She looked incredible in the heels, stockings and corset. The other woman stood her at the bench and made Sharn bend over at the waist. Her tail stood up tall.

One by one, the men lined up behind her and fucked Sharns pussy for the next few hours. Some of them left, but they were replaced by others. I saw Ben come in and take his place and fuck her. He left saying, loosen her up boys. They all laughed and fucked her over and over, cumming in her, or over her ass again and again.

The other woman sat on the bench in front of Sharns face and made her eat her pussy.

Again, this went on for hour after hour. Eventually Laura stood up, sat on my lap, taking my hard cock in her pussy and she bounced up and down as the woman in front of her was pounded again and again.

Eventually the fucking on screen stopped and the woman was allowed to stand up. She was made to kneel down and face the men who all wanked off and some came over her face and hair.

Laura was getting close to cumming now as the camera panned round. It turned and turned, I could see it was getting to the side of Sharns head and still going. Laura was moaning and fucking herself on me waiting to see the cum covered face and just as the camera reached the front, Laura screamed and came, which was immediately followed by one long word, moaned out... Muuuuummmmm!!

Laura recognised her mum on screen. What the actual fuck she said, but still pushing down on my cock, she made no attempt to get off of me.

That's mum, she said and sat there mouth open.

Sharn said the words, thank you for all of your cock and cum, in to the camera. Adding, I am a total cock slut, before the camera shut off.

The screens went blank and Laura just sat there, my hard cock deep inside her. My mum is a cock slut she said, who would have thought and then lifted off of me before pushing me back and slipping in to a 69 with me.

Sharn was told to stand, and go to bed, she was also told to keep her heels, stockings and corset on and leave the plug in.

Samantha stroked Sharns hair and said that she had been a good strong girl and she would see Sharn tomorrow.

By *adyCassandraClonmelTV/TS 6 weeks ago

woodford h

Brilliant story!

By *oppy12Man 6 weeks ago

Swindon

Incredible and brilliant!

By *takerMan 6 weeks ago

gosport

Excellent

By *rgasm4u69Man 6 weeks ago

Warrington

By *enninemarkMan 6 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *verdayCoupleCouple 6 weeks ago

Johnstone

By *igerman23Man 6 weeks ago

hayes

Wow

By *hil1975Man 6 weeks ago

Chesham

Wow

By *aidbackcpleCouple 6 weeks ago

nr stockton

Wow awesome xx

By *iceguy12345678Man 6 weeks ago

fareham

Fantastic

By *acksmith22Man 6 weeks ago

cannock

By *iffo271Man 6 weeks ago

oldham

By *ussyeater692Man 6 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow!!!

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

By *andg1981Couple 6 weeks ago

Aylesbury

Would love to see some more male-male action,,

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 6 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Loving this

By *kpiercedCouple 6 weeks ago

walsall

By *ushin boundariesCouple 6 weeks ago

halstead

By *D123Man 6 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Stoke-on-Trent

The next morning, Sharn was allowed to sleep in and wake naturally. Her whole body ached, especially her jaw, she thought back and smiled and reckoned she must have sucked 40 or 50 cocks yesterday..

She stretched herself and as she stretched forward, she felt the pressure in her ass and remembered the tail. She gave it a playful tug and tried to swish it around the room.

Samantha entered the room, Sharn now started to think that she was on camera 24/7 and made a mental note to ask Ben when she saw him.

So, said Samantha, today we are going out for a little walk, so be a good girl, pop out your tail plug, get your stockings off and have a good shower, be sure and douche thoroughly for me and I will sort out your clothes for today.

Sharn wandered off to the bathroom and pulled the massive plug out of her ass, she almost came with the pleasure of that alone. She rolled down the stockings and dropped them on the bathroom floor, the shower was divine, her whole body felt more alive and fresh. She towelled dry and went off to the dressing area. Hanging on the rail was a dress, yes, she thought, at last, normal clothes. As she went to look, she saw on the floor a pair of lacy ankle boots with a 6 inch spiky heel. Also on the rail, a pair of lacy topped hold ups and a nice lady black push up bra. There was also a box on the counter that said double pants on the top.

Being curious, she opened the box and inside she saw a pair of latex pants with two 10inch dildo's inside them. It didn't take a genius to work out they were to go in her pussy and ass. Ooohhh, she thought.

So, pants first, I assume she said out loud and picked them out of the box. The latex was really thin and a little crackly and where the gusset sat behind the dildos it was really narrow, narrower than the dildos. There was a bottle of lube nearby, so she turned the pants inside out so that the dildos were now outside. She poured lube on both and stroked them to coat the dildos and then squatted slightly.

She stepped in to the pants and pulled them up just above the knee. Then popped the head of the front one just inside her pussy and the head of the back one just inside her ass.

Alternating between the two she got them both half way in, but this was difficult as the latex snagged on her legs. She tried pushing the pussy one right in, but as she pushed the ass one in, the pussy one slipped out..

So she settled on pushing the ass one in and sitting on the counter edge to hold it in, then pushing the pussy one in and pulling up the pants while pulling them both up. She got it done, but not gracefully.

She stood up feeling very full, and moved toward the mirror. With every step, the dildos rubbed against each other and she paused to get control, stepped and paused again. After a few times, she was in front of the mirror.

Because the gusset was narrower than the dildos she could see in the mirror that her pussy lips were stretched really wide, her outer lips and clit clearly visible to her.

Turning around, she could see her ass cheeks pushed apart by the rear invader.

She walked back to the rail, uncomfortable at the rubbing between front and back dildos through her separating wall.

When she got to the rail, she pulled on the hold ups and sat the tops high on her thighs. Put the bra on which pushed her boobs up prominently. And lifted the dress from the rail.

Sharn slipped it over her head and wiggled it down her body, tugging it down, it barely cleared her ass cheeks and her hold ups were clearly visible with a flash of skin above.

Next the boots, short ankle boots, but very pretty, spiky 6 inch heel and straps around her ankes to tighten them, she stepped in to them and stood tall. She walked to the mirror again, with the slightly less balance on the heels the dildos rubbed even more and less evenly which she thought was turning her on a bit now.

The moment she looked in the mirror, Samantha stepped in the room, amazing she said, beautiful, come on.

Samantha lead Sharn downstairs, her dress rode up and she knew it was obvious if anyone looked at her that both her ass and pussy were stuffed. She was also trying to walk so that neither dildo moved. Which was impossible.

The two of them walked from the house and down the drive, Sharn walked more comfortably now, but the rubbing front to back was constant and with each step, one or other dildo pushed deeper. It was like she was getting fucked in both holes just by walking.

Halfway down the drive, Sharn paused and leaned against a post as she came for the first time that day. Nothing squirted as the dildos were tight inside her, but she came anyway. And during the day, she would cum many more times.

Samantha had Sharn walk 2 miles, in that time she had cum at least 3 times and she had been cat called and whistled at by at least half a dozen builders along the road.

Every time, Samantha went and spoke with them and they stopped.

After 2 miles, they reached a bar, it didn't look nice, it was almost like a diner in the middle of nowhere. Samantha opened the door and walked in, closely followed by Sharn.

The place was rammed with blokes, builders, truckers, all tradesmen like with big muscly arms and legs.

As they walked in, the noise stopped and everyone looked in silence. Samantha said, let's go to the bar, we can stand there. Sharn wanted to sit in a booth in private, but Samantha had other ideas.

Samantha spoke to the hushed room and said, this is Sharn, she is here to help you all, in any way she can.

Weird thought Sharn, what did that mean? She didn't have long to wait as a builder in his 50's came over to her and put his arm around her waist. Well looky here, he said. Ain't you a cutie. He cupped her ass cheek and lifted it up, his finger moving toward her ass.

Oh, He said as his finger reached her bum, bit full back here are we... kinky!!

A younger lad walked up, he was more forthright and he lifted the hem of her dress and pushed Sharn back so that her bum reached a table edge. He lifted her legs and said this one is plugged front and back and laughed. The whole room laughed, every pair of eyes looking at her open pussy.

Chuck her in the hole said one of the guys.

The younger of the two looked at Samantha with a questioning expression. Samantha hesitated and said, OK, why not and she turned and took Sharns hand, leading her toward the toilets.

While on the way, the door opened, and in burst every builder and their mates that had whistled at Sharn on the way down. She shuddered and Samantha just smiled.

Samantha lead Sharn through to the back and there were 3 toilets in a line, she opened the middle door and guided Sharn in. Sharn saw that there were holes in the wall to the left and the right and knew what was coming next.

When she turned to Samantha, she saw that one of the builders was taking the door off of the middle cubicle and that guys were already going in to the 1st and 3rd cubicles. They also formed two orderly queues at each of those doors.

Unbeknown to Sharn, the first two cocks had come through the holes in the walls. You have guests said Samantha and Sharn looked. Both cocks were semi erect, one was really long and thin and the other was really short and very very fat.

The room was quite narrow, she saw that if she knelt in the middle of the room, she could reach both cocks quite comfortably. So she took hold of them both in her hands and squeezed/stroked them. Samantha tutted and said she should suck them otherwise they might all get nasty.

Sharn leaned forward and started with the long thin one, first just the head, licking and sucking it, occasionally going further down the shade with her mouth. All the while stroking it with her hand.

He didn't take long, shooting his load into her mouth. She didn't hesitate, she swiveled around and sucked on the short fat cock. She had to open her mouth much wider and suck with her cheeks, but the whole cock in her mouth didn't reach her throat. He too came quickly and gave her her 2nd load in under a few minutes.

The second guy walked in to Sharns cubicle and took a handful of her hair and used it to wipe his cock clean. Thanks love he said and wandered away.

More cocks came through the holes and Sharn sucked them all, long short, fat, thin, black and white. They kept cumming and cumming.

Hour after hour they kept cumming and getting a blow job, Sharn had swallowed most of it, just a few dribbles ran down her neck where some had a huge load for her.

After a while, she felt she needed to pee, she asked Samantha if she could and Sam said yes, when you have finished this line, you can. Approx 20 cocks later, Sharn was done, she had swallowed 120 loads of cum, her jaw ached, her tummy was full.

Now, Samantha said, now you can pee and she helped Sharn up. Sharn squatted slightly and pulled the front dildo out, but it wasn't far enough to let her pee, it just kept pulling back in because of the latex pants. Just take them right off said Samantha with a smile as she thought of something.

Sharn did, and she sat and pee'd while Samantha walked away..cute said a male voice as he stood at her cubicle entrance and watched her pee.

As she was finishing up, Samantha returned and said, all done, good, follow me and she walked back in to the bar.

Sharn walked in and two pairs of hands grabbed her wrists, two more pairs grabbed her ankles and they carried her across the room to the pool table, they stood her up at one end of it and bent her forward at the waist. Her feet were nudged apart and she stood there in her little boots with spiky heels and hold ups, her ass in the air wide open from the pants and her pussy also wide open for all to see.

The original guy who was in his 50's stepped through the crowd, undid his zipper and pulled out his cock and he gave himself a few tugs to stiffen him self up and then stepped up behind her, spat in her ass and pushed his cock deep inside her.

The whole bar cleared, there had to be 80-100 people in there, banging tables and cheering and he ploughed Sharns ass like he owned it.

Someone else climbed up on the pool table and pulled Sharns head up by the hair and put his cock to her lips, she sucked him straight in and he pushed to the back of her throat.

Both men came at the same time and shot cum deep in her ass and down her throat. They both pulled out, high fived each other and walked away to watch the fun.

Every man in the room fucked Sharn that day, some twice. For a good hour at one point, she was taken from the pool table and sat on a cock on a bench, that cock in her ass, another in her pussy and one in her mouth, she also had various blokes putting their cock in her hands too.

She was dripping cum from her ass, and her pussy, and it was in her hair, her ears, eyes and over her face, down her boobs, everywhere.

Her dress had been taken off of her and was long gone. Probably a souvenir for some lucky lad.

Slowly they left for home, probably back to their wives and girlfriends. Sharn was just finishing off with the landlord pounding Sharns ass while Sharn was bringing his wife to orgasm on the bar using her mouth and fingers.

When they both came, they said it was closing time and Sharn and Samantha should leave, but they were welcome back anytime!!

Samantha was holding the knickers with the dildos in her hand and said to Sharn that her dress had gone, so she should put those back on and her bra and they would walk back home.

Sharns pussy and ass were well lubricated with who knows how many loads of cum and the dildos went in very easily with only a little spillage. That familiar rubbing sensation from earlier was back, but with the added cum it was slicker and smoother, Sharn was sure she would cum again before home.

Samantha bid the landlord fairwell, Sharn just nodded and they walked away. Sharn did stop to cum once on the way back.

When they got in, Samantha instructed Sharn to go to bed, no bath, no cleaning up, just as you are, keep your clothes and heels on.

Samantha reported to Ben what happened and he was pleased, he felt that her physical training was almost done, now they had to work cosmetically which would involve botox and personal training to smooth the skin and firm the muscles. That would take place over the next week and then back to the UK. Ben said he would talk to Sharn tomorrow and update her.

That evening when I got home, my TV screen was on, no photos, no videos on this screen, just a series of numbers and statements.

It basically said:

Number of cocks sucked pre Ben = 1

Number of cocks sucked post Ben = 212

Number of cocks fucked pre Ben = 3

Number of cocks fucked post Ben = 247

Number of cocks ass fucked pre Ben = 0

Number of cocks ass fucked post Ben = 88

Number of sexual encounters with women pre Ben = 0

Number of sexual encounters with some post Ben = 6

Days since Ben = 14

Sharn has become a cock slut.

We couldn't remove the message from the screen unless we unplugged the TV.

A week later, Sharn flew back to the UK with Samantha and we heard from them the next day...

Warrington

halstead

By *ussyeater692Man 6 weeks ago

Wrexham

Amazing

By *ucksguy2000Man 6 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *rgasmdonorMan 6 weeks ago

millstreet

huddersfield/manchester

Stoke-on-Trent

I had no idea that Sharn was returning home today, albeit only a passing visit.

I woke this morning to the sounds of sex, I could hear moaning and guttural groans going on, so I rose from my bed, completely naked, with a semi and followed the sounds.

In the lounge, I found Laura and Kelly in a 69, both were licking and sucking each others pussies and both had a couple of fingers stuck in both the others pussy and ass.

They were oblivious as I walked in, I sat on an armchair opposite and casually played with myself while watching them both fuck each other, it was the kind of thing that you couldn't take your eyes off of.

Shortly after I sat, Kelly came and squirted all over Laura's face.

Laura laughed out loud and declared herself the winner, but Kelly had not finished yet. She rolled off the top of Laura, who was laughing hysterically. Kelly went to her bag and came back carrying a huge strap on.

She stepped in to the harness and secured it around her waist, she looked so hot with that massive cock dangling before her. What the fuck said Laura, her eyes bulging.

Still neither of them saw me.

On your knees bitch said Kelly, pushing Laura over on the sofa. Laura was quick to oblige and raised her ass in the air. Kelly immediately stepped behind her upraised ass and slid the whole strapon deep into Laura's pussy.

Laura threw her head back and moaned the word yes, Kelly was relentless, no sooner was it deep in Laura, she pulled back and slammed it home again. Over and over she went in, out, in, out, harder and harder. Laura was groaning and moaning and trembling, fuck me, fuck me.

I was transfixed and had to stop touching my cock as I knew I would cum. It was just about the hottest thing I had even seen.

Kelly pounded Laura until she did cum, screaming and bellowing asking Kelly not to stop as she came and came.

Afterwards, Kelly pulled out with a plop and walked around Laura to her face, lifted the strapon to Laura's mouth and demanded that she suck it clean. I could see Lauras pussy opening and closing as it faced me.

I was tempted to step up and fuck her myself but I wanted to see how this played out.

As Laura was sucking the strapon clean, she placed her fingers at Kelly's pussy and teased her, flicking her clit while pushing one, then two, then three fingers inside her.

Kelly was breathing deeper and less even, Laura started thrusting her fingers in, then I saw that she added a fourth, then tucked her thumb in to her palm and pushed her whole hand in to Kelly's pussy.

Kelly was panting and thrusting her hips, Laura had her on the ropes.

Laura stopped sucking the strapon and released the harness with one hand while continuing to stroke her fist in and out of Kelly's pussy at the same time.

As the harness fell to the floor, Laura moved kelly to the sofa like a glove puppet and made her sit back. Laura pushed Kelly's legs apart and licked at her clit with her hand and half her forearm inside Kelly's pussy. Again, I was near to cumming.

As I left my cock alone again, I watched as Laura pushed a finger in to Kelly's ass, Kelly was thrusting like a banshee, so Laura, skipped two fingers and immediately pushed three fingers in Kelly's ass. Kelly groaned deeply.

It was too much for me, I walked over behind Laura and slipped my cock straight in to her pussy, and began banging away. I wouldn't take long to cum.

I leaned over so that I could see Laura's hand and I could see that she had four fingers in Kelly's ass while her thumb was tucked in to her palm while the other hand was still deep in Kelly's pussy. With a shove, Laura got her other hand inside Kelly's ass and she was thrusting deeply with both hands.

Kelly was moaning uncontrollably.

I was getting close as I watched Laura double fist Kelly, and then Laura told me to stop fucking her, she also pulled her hand from Kelly's ass and held it open for my cock.

As soon as my cock entered Kelly's ass, Laura gripped it with her fingers from the hand in Kelly's pussy. The feeling was incredible.

As I stroked, it was like I was being wanked off by Laura, but with my cock inside Kelly's ass. It was almost immediate, I came deep in her ass and came and came.

As I finished, there was a slow clapping behind me, there was a woman tall, slim, dressed in Latex from head to foot, her name was Samantha and she was applauding with a slow handicap. Very hot she said, adding, don't you think Sharn.

And there, by the window, was Sharn, looking the most beautiful I had ever seen, her skin was smooth, her lips were puffed up like bj lips.

She was wearing 5 inch heels, a tiny black dress and hold ups. Oh, Sharn, I said, you look amazing.

Thank you she said, your cock has slipped out of Kelly's ass, and she turned to Laura and said, long time no see.

Sharn then said, she thought it was soòoo hot seeing me fuck Kelly and Laura, she wanted to watch again, but I struggled to get hard initially. Sharn hugged both Laura and Kelly and then lastly me, she seemed different, a bit detached, certainly less emotional, but she had just walked in and seen me with my cock in her mates ass, how did I think she would be.

Sharn then did the unthinkable and licked my cum out of Kelly's ass and then started to suck my cock clean. She paused, turned to Kelly and said, your ass tastes divine darling, I must have it again soon.

Samantha told Sharn that they should go, they had things to sort, I was amazed, Sharn stood without hesitation, kissed Kelly hard on the lips, did the same with Laura, she simply glared at me and walked out.

Samantha came over to me, she leaned over to my ear and said I should bring Laura to the club at 8pm sharp tonight, she had a surprise.

What could it be, I wondered, but laid plans to get Laura to the club at 8 as requested

By *rdiscreet327Man 6 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Just caught up on this. Great work op.

halstead

Warrington

By *oppy12Man 6 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant writing again!!

Stoke-on-Trent

Laura and I arrived at the club about ten minutes to eight, Kelly was outside, bouncing around like an excited schoolgirl.

She kissed me full on the lips and briefly swept her tongue over mine, then she turned to Laura and the two of them had a full on snog, I could see their lips mashed together and tongues fighting each other madly.

Kelly was dressed in a little black dress, with hold ups on, 4 inch heels which threw a gorgeous curve to her legs. She looked stunning, minimal make up, shining eyes and a general glow about her.

Laura also wore a little black dress and hold ups, with 5 inch heels. Her dress had a cut out front and back which showed her flat tummy and those two cute dimples at the small of her back. They are probably for me the hottest part of a womans body, weird I know!!

I was casually dressed in jeans and a shirt, nothing special. I walked in to the club, arm in arm between those two beautiful women and I felt 10 feet tall. I am sure the whole room looked at me as I walked in.

We were guided to seats at the front of the room, there was a staged area at the front and steps up from the right. On the stage were three St. Andrews crosses all with a huge dildo sticking out from just below the centre. Lighting was dim, so it was difficult to see what as going on.

The room was large and crowded and there were lots of stunning women sexily dressed. Server's of drinks were all women and they were all wearing basques, heels and stockings, all looking beautiful.

At 8 precisely there was a hush, sound dropped and on stage walked this stunning woman in spiky heels, dressed in a full length, skin tight dress, she called the room to order.

Thank you for coming she said, we have 3 new inductees into the club tonight, there was a round of applause. She called them on to stage and they all walked out, Sharn was the last on stage, they were all wearing only hold ups and heels, with what looked like cuffs on their heels and ankles and a strap round their necks. They all had a strap around their head with a small frame in their mouths to keep their mouths open and their tongues were hanging out held in place by what looked like two skewers twisted around their tongue. Bizarre I thought.

They were introduced to the room one by one and their sponsors were also introduced, they walked our naked. All were men, Ben was Sharns sponsor and his cock glistened in the light and hung almost to his knees. The other two men had equally long cocks but not as fat.

It seemed that Ben owned a third of the club and the other two sponsors owned the other two thirds equally.

One by one the girls were lifted by their sponsor onto the crosses, the dildo went deep inside their asses and held them up, their arms and legs were pulled apart and they were strapped to the crosses attached by the cuffs on their wrists and ankles.

With the dildos in their ass and their legs splayed, all three of them had their pussies wide open and they all glistened like they have been lubed or oiled up especially.

A camera was recording and a large screen lit up to the left and right of the stage it panned across the three girls before zooming in one at a time to give a close up of their open pussies and the dildo in their ass. It was clear that they were all aroused as their pussies were all dripping.

And now, said the hostess, we will pierce the ladies for you and one at a time they did, the camera zoomed in to their clitoral hood and everyone could see in detail a piercing made to both the left and right of the clit. The piercer gave each clit a little flick as they backed away.

Next, each nipple was pulled out and a piercing made through each one. The girls were moaning now, but couldn't speak due to the frame holding their mouths open.

Finally the piercer put a stud through each of their tongues.

After doing so, they removed the skewers and the mouth frame. All of the girls stretched their mouth and licked their lips. 5 piercings each, wow.

The hostess said that in the next few months these girls could earn rings to attach to the piercings for their development.

And now, she said, let the main entertainment begin. Ben stepped up to Sharn and undid her ankle and wrist fixings, he removed the cuffs from her and left her hanging on the dildo in her ass. She kept her legs wide apart for him and then pulled her knees up to her chest and rotated her legs outwards so that everyone could see her open pussy on the screens.

Ben slipped two fingers inside her pussy and finger fucked her for a bit, she was moaning loudly.

Then Ben stopped and he walked to the front of the stage and he invited Laura to go up, she didn't hesitate, she took his hand and he lead her to her mother, then he encouraged Laura to kneel before her mum and lick her pussy. Laura was like a demon, possessed, she was straight in and licked and sucked on her mum's clit and pussy.

Suddenly, Sharn groaned deeply and came hard, Laura pulled back in shock and held her mouth. Ben laughed and told the audience that the 5 piercings all had the capability to give an electric stimulation to the clit, nipples and tongue. That had just happened, Sharn had cum and Laura had her lips on her clit at the time and she got a belt from it.

Ben then lifted Sharn down and knelt her on the floor, Sharn squirmed under Laura in a 69 position and Ben knelt behind Sharn and slid his cock deep in to her open ass.

The hostess then came and took my hand, lead me to the stage and knelt before me. She undid my zipper, took out my cock and gave it a few tugs and a kiss on the head.

She then stood and lead me to Sharns head, she touched the back of Sharns head who immediately lifted her head from Laura's pussy and opened her mouth. The hostess guided my cock into my wife's mouth and she started to suck.

The piercing was sliding over my cock head and felt incredible, an element of roughness in addition to the tongue.

Ben was continuing to fuck Sharns ass and we looked at each other, he had a wide smile on his face, Laura was still eating her mum's pussy and I was sliding in and out of her throat.

How far had Sharn come from that woman who wasn't interested in sex a few weeks ago. Kelly was staring with her hand up her dress.

Then suddenly with no warning, Sharn twitched and came again, she was groaning in to my cock and I got a electric shock through my cock which immediately took me over the edge. I came in her mouth, flooding her with my cum.

Ben came too at the same moment as Sharns pussy and ass squeezed him tight as she came.

There was a cheer and a round of applause from the room, I had forgotten they were even there in the moment.

We all untangled ourselves and stood, even Sharn and another round of applause rippled through the room.

As we stood, all holding hands, Sharn quivered and came hard again, cum now running out of her ass down her legs.

Sharn was lead off the back of the stage by Ben while Laura and I tidied our clothes and returned to put seats to watch the others...

Stoke-on-Trent

For the next hour, we watched as the other two girls were taken from their crosses and fucked in various ways. It seems the norm to get the partner of the lady to have a blow job and experience the electric shock element and this made every one of the partners fill their girls mouth with cum.

It was also the norm to have the girls kids get involved. One of the women had two sons and they both willingly fucked her while she sucked her husbands cock. The two boys DP'd her while she sucked, can't imagine she will get any peace when she goes home!!

There was a definite smell of sex in the air and I saw a couple of the young girl server's on their knees giving blow jobs for tips from the punters toward the back of the room.

After all 3 girls were fucked and taken away, Ben came over and shook my hand, he was full of praise for Sharn, it was like business for him, as if he was praising my car.

He asked Laura if she wouldn't mind helping out with the next part of the evening, he whispered something in her ear, she blushed a little but agreed, so Ben lead her away.

I sat down next to Kelly who had been playing with herself openly while the two boys had fucked their mum a while ago. Kelly had put her heels up on the edge of the stage, pulled up her dress and made herself cum.

She asked where Laura had gone and I told her, to which she replied. OMG, this will be hot.

A short while later, Ben came back on stage and called order. He said that Sharns daughter had agreed to help with the next session, he introduced Laura, who walked on stage confidently. Only now, she was not wearing a dress, she was in bra, pants, hold ups and heels, but was also wearing a strapon which waved as she walked.

Laura smiled confidently at the audience. Kelly dug me in the ribs, told me to stop dribbling and could I believe that I had been fucking Laura for the last few weeks.

Honestly, I couldn't believe it, her body was so young, tight and gorgeous, I kept thinking it would end at any moment, but she slept with me now and we had sex in the day, evening, night, and morning and had fucked indoors, outdoors and in my car. My cock had been in her mouth, her pussy and ass and I genuinely couldn't believe it.

Now, here she was on stage and she had this strapon dangling. Next, a box was wheeled on to the stage, clearly this had Sharn in it, she was on her knees, only her bum was sticking out of the top and her ankles at the back.

Ben told Laura to go to the box and lube up. She looked so hot when she was rubbing loads of lube on to the strapon. When ready, she placed it at the entrance to her mums pussy and slowly inch by inch pushed it in. We could all hear a guttural groan from the box.

Slowly, Laura pulled it out smiling and then back in again, slowly getting faster and faster. The strapon was opening up her mum's pussy and you could see the concentration on her face as she fucked and fucked. After a while, Sharn came hard, squirting over Laura's belly. The crowd cheered, and Laura whipped out the strap on and took a bow before walking off stage.

Ben then said that part of Sharns training was to make her submissive to him, and his friends, but also to give her a dominant edge. They had been working on this and now, we would see how far she had got.

He opened the box and let Sharn out. He said to her, do you know who just fucked you? No she answered, quietly, should I?

Let me show you he said, and he lead Laura to the stage again. Sharn didn't say a word, she just glared.

Then she walked to Laura, took her hand and lead her to a bench where Sharn made Laura bend over. Laura looked shocked, like she didn't know this was going to happen.

Sharn took a flogger from the wall and started to beat on Laura's back. After she stopped crying, Laura started to moan pleasurable moans.

At this point, Sharn went to the back of the stage and picked up a strapon herself, she didn't lube it up, all she did is walk up behind Laura and push it hard and deep in to Laura's pussy. She fucked her daughter so hard. Laura was moaning, Sharn was growling and saying things like, how do you like it huh? Even after Laura came, Sharn didn't stop.

Kelly was squeezing my hand, she said quietly, stop Sharn Stop, you will hurt her. Serves the bitch right, Sharn said. At which point, I stepped up on stage.

What do you want, Sharn said, come to protect your whore? And with that, she slapped me across the face, the strapon dangled before me with Laura's juices glistening. The room was quiet, waiting to see how this would play out.

Sharn stood inches from my face and said, I am going to fuck her until she bleeds.

After a moment she said, unless of course you want to take her place?

I looked at Laura, and I realised that I loved her and I must protect her. So I agreed. Sharn laughed in my face.

She slapped Laura's ass and told her to get up and then pushed me toward the bench. Get undressed she said. I didn't hesitate.

Then Sharn bent me over the bench, but unlike Laura, she attached my hands to cuffs on the far side and my ankles to this side, I was helpless.

She came to my face, lifted my chin and offered her strapon to my mouth. I parted my lips and she pushed the head in across my tongue. I could taste Laura in my mouth. Sharn pushed slowly into my throat, I couldn't breathe, but she held it there, pulling out just as I was gagging.

Sharn laughed and then walked behind me, I felt drips of liquid at my ass and then felt the head of the strapon force its way in. It hurt, a little, but she didn't care, she pushed it home and held it deep in my bowel, fucked for the first time, and by my wife, in public, how embarrassing.

She then reached beneath me, squeezed my cock and announced, he has a semi, he is loving it. She then proceeded to fuck me in front of everyone.

When she needed a break, she stopped, she took off the strapon and laid it on the floor, then walked around me and told me to lick her clit. While I was trying my hardest, the angle wasn't great, I felt another movement at my ass. I didn't know of someone else had picked up the strapon. But this felt different.

Then the screens came to life again, it was one of the other club owners, he was pushing his long thin cock in to my ass and fucking me. He was pounding my virgin ass and getting close to cumming and then with one last surge he thrust his cock deep inside me and unloaded his cum deep in me.

As he pulled put, he came to my head and told me to lick my own shit off of his cock. Sharn slapped my back and told me to do it. While cleaning, I felt another cock at my ass, this was Ben, and it was fat, and long, and it stung as he pushed it in.

When he was fully balls deep, the third owner came on stage and he pushes his cock into my mouth under Sharns instruction. They both fucked me and both came inside me. Sharn laughed and applauded, as did the audience.

Ben then said, I was welcome back to his club anytime, announcing also that Tuesdays were family night where people could fuck their own sons and daughters, parents and grandparents without judgement.

And he said that Thursday was bi night, and he expected me to be there, slapping my ass as his cum dribbled from my abused hole.

Ben untied me, and turned me round, the crowd applauded and I looked down to see Laura with her legs pulled back and Kelly eating her out, Laura's eyes were full of lust as she looked at me.

Sharn came over and kissed me, forcing her tongue in to my mouth and said, let's go home darling, we have things to discuss.

Ben offered us the use of his car and his driver, we all sat in the back, Sharn, Laura, Kelly and I. In silence for the first half of the journey.

Then Sharn asked Laura if she was staying at ours, or going back home. Laura leant against me and said she was staying. Sharn just nodded. Then another silent pause.

Have you been fucking him, all the time I have been away? Sharn asked?

Yes, said Laura, I came home and found Kelly and 3 bimbos at ours, I threw them out, but yes, we have been fucking ever since. He has fucked me everywhere, and it's fantastic. I don't want to stop, even though you are back.

Sharn said nothing, then Kelly piped up. Sharn she said, I can see a bit of green eyed monster in your eyes, but can I ask. Since you went to the island, how many blokes have you fucked?

Sharn looked puzzled, I don't know she said, I tried to count in the beginning but at the gangbangs you couldn't. I think it's probably about 200 blokes have fucked me either in my pussy, ass or mouth.

She paused and then said that she loved the attention and she didn't want it to stop. So she decided there and then that all 3 of us, Sharn, Laura and I would share a bed. We could all fuck each other, but we had to promise, no secrets.

She also added that we would have weekends where we would take it in turn to be the master or mistress for a whole weekend and during that weekend, the other two would have to do exactly what the master or mistress demanded.

My mind filled with nasty thoughts of what I would do with them, those weekends were going to be so much fun.

Sharn was smiling, and she said, God I need a drink. The driver said there wasn't anything in tonight. So Sharn turned to Kelly and said, Kel, get over here and pee in my mouth!!

My eyebrows raised as I watched Kel squat over Sharns mouth and let go.

This was going to be such fun...

Warrington

halstead

By *rgasmdonorMan 6 weeks ago

millstreet

huddersfield/manchester

By *ucksguy2000Man 6 weeks ago

aylesbury

Really enjoying this

By *ameisnawtyMan 6 weeks ago

funtown

Mmmm

By *ussD1Man 5 weeks ago

Gloucester

Bloody hell

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

By *j47Man 5 weeks ago

limerick

By *lymouth nice guyMan 5 weeks ago

Plymouth

By *ddicted to 0ral OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

And so we arrived back home, Kelly had announced that she was staying the night, Sharn took her to the spare room while Laura and I went to my room.

I wasn't sure how this would play out, so I went to the bathroom to think for a bit, I was in there a while and when I came out the house was silent. I could see that Laura was laid in my bed, eyes open, looking beautiful as ever, but no sign of Kelly and Sharn.

I wandered through to the spare room and peaked in the doorway, there, asleep on the top of the bed were Kel and Sharn, they had a double headed dildo pushed in both of their pussies and they were laid in a scissor position. I smiled and returned to my room.

Laura was sat up in bed, is everything OK? She asked? She had tears on her cheek. Yes baby I said, everything's good, why do you cry?

Laura sobbed saying that now her mum was back she felt that the two of us wouldn't be able to sleep together or be close anymore. She added that her mum looked amazing and I would obviously want to be with her more than Laura.

I hugged Laura and told her I loved her and not to worry, we would talk about it in the morning and work it out, but for now she should sleep and rest. I climbed in to bed next to her and Laura immediately snuggled up to me, she grasped my cock and asked me to fuck her, just in case it was the last time.

I smiled and said to her, why don't you take the lead baby, have it your way, however you want. She smiled and immediately dived under the covers and started to suck on my cock. She had such a warm tight mouth, and her throat was divine, like a velvet glove. She sucked and bobbed, I put my hand on top of her head and she pushed it away.

When I was starting to leak precum, she straddled me, she sat up on me and slipped my cock into her pussy.

I groaned at the tightness of it. She rode me slowly, sat up, looking straight into my eyes. I tried to touch her breasts as they rocked back and forth, but she pushed my hand away.

She asked me, how did those cocks feel in your ass and mouth, I said they were odd at first, but I secretly loved it. I was embarrassed as Sharn fucked my ass with the strap on at first but then grew to like the feeling and then when I was being spitroasted, it was incredible to feel so full. The only thing I was missing was to have my cock in her pussy while my mouth and ass were being fucked.

Telling her this was obviously turning her on, her nipples were rock hard and her breathing ragged, her rhythm was changing. I grabbed for her boobs again, but she swatted my hand away as she continued to ride me.

She said, if she got to be the mistress for the weekend, she would see to it that I could fuck her while being spitroasted. She said she would love to share a cock or two with me. She said she might even dress me up.

With that she came and her orgasm brought mine too. We both came and she laid on my chest panting. She kissed my chest and then lifted herself off of me before moving up and sitting on my face. Clean me up she said.. a mixture of her, and my, cum was dribbling from her pussy and I lapped it up. She rubbed herself on my face and soon came for a second time.

Then she snuggled down beside me, put her head on my chest and said that she loved me and that this couldn't end..she asked me to promise her not to let it..her voice was sleepy, so I kissed her forehead and heard her breathing change as she drifted to sleep.

I woke in the morning to moaning sounds, loud moaning, Laura was sound asleep next to me, so I got up to investigate. I wandered along to the spare room and found Kelly's ass in the air, her face buried in Sharns pussy and her fist in Sharns ass.

What was a bloke to do, I had a morning horn going on, so I stepped up behind Kelly, picking the lube up off the bed beside her. I dripped some on to her puckered hole and rubbed the rest down my shift. I then placed the head of my cock at her asshole and pressed forward. With little resistance, it popped in.

Kelly looked over her shoulder, saw me and smiled and then pushed back on to me to impale her ass on my cock. Then pulled forward and dived straight back in to Sharns pussy.

My morning horn didn't take long to cum, I sprayed the inside of Kelly's ass with my cum. As I came, Laura appeared at my side, she kissed me as I finished squirting inside Kels ass. Our tongues battling.

Then Laura pushed me back, my cock slipped from Kelly's ass along with a dribble of my cum. Laura knelt before me and licked and sucked my cock clean before standing up and kissing me, our tongues battling, I could taste not only my own cum, but also the earthy taste of Kelly's ass.

Laura then scooted up on the bed and squatted her pussy over her mother's head and rubbed herself all over her face before settling and pushing her pussy on to her mothers mouth. I could see Sharns tongue licking around willingly.

I sat back on the edge of a nearby dressing table to watch the girls having fun.

When they had all satisfied their morning urges, we all showered and dressed in gowns and sat at the kitchen table with coffee and tea & toast.

Kelly spoke up first to say that she and her husband were having difficulties at home, he was jealous of her fucking here and at the club and he was not happy. She had tried to talk to him, but he wasn't receptive, so she was going to move out for a bit to give him some space.

She said she was going to her mums, Sharn wouldn't hear of it and said she could stay here. Personally I felt that wouldn't help as this was one of his concerns. I was told in no uncertain terms to shut the fuck up. Sharn had decided and that was that!!

And so it was that Kelly moved in. Now I shared the house with 3 very beautiful and sexy women, whilst on the one hand I was over the moon, I was also a little scared, I worried that I couldn't keep up with their demands. Although, I had seen that they were more than capable of looking after each other when their needs arose.

So we discussed things and it was decided that on Monday, Sharn would sleep with me and Kelly/Laura would sleep together. Tuesday I would share with Kelly while Sharn and Laura shared, Wednesday I would have Laura while the others shared.

Thursday we would all sleep together, but we had to buy a bigger bed. Friday Saturday and Sunday were our weekends to play under control of the ruling mistress or master.

We got a calendar down and put all 4 names in a hat and pulled them out. The order to be in charge was Laura, Kelly, me, Sharn.

So this weekend it was Laura who would be the mistress. She was smiling and looking straight at me.

I recalled our conversation while fucking last night and wondered. I frowned, rather than smiled, that made Laura laugh and she padded away with her mobile...

The next few days were filled with lots of gentle intimacy, more love making than fucking, and before I knew it, Friday had come.

Laura was up bright and early and dashing around..what had she got in mind?!?!? ...

By *ucksguy2000Man 5 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ushin boundariesCouple 5 weeks ago

halstead

[Removed by poster at 07/04/24 16:43:55]

By *ushin boundariesCouple 5 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 5 weeks ago

Warrington

By *rgasmdonorMan 5 weeks ago

millstreet

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

By *uncouplerk40Couple 5 weeks ago

TD

By *oppy12Man 5 weeks ago

Swindon

By *lymouth nice guyMan 5 weeks ago

Plymouth

Looking forward to next part

By *acksmith22Man 5 weeks ago

cannock

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 5 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Can't wait for the next bit! X

By *rgar27Man 5 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ave008tMan 5 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *hynot3Man 5 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *enninemarkMan 5 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *onnoisseur100Man 5 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *xxx73Man 4 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *ddicted to 0ral OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Laura gathered us all in the lounge, it was 8am Friday of her weekend being in charge.

No sex today, she said, nobody even touching themselves. You need to save yourself for tomorrow. We have a party...

So today, we clean, we shop, we wash all of the sheets and bedding, we get ready. Chop chop she said ushering us away.

As we all went about our business, Laura was on the phone to Ben, I could hear his booming laugh through the phone. Yes, of course he said, leave it with me.

Laura had arranged for the installer of the control system that made Sharns piercings give her a shock to come and install a controller in the house, he would be here this afternoon.

Laura called Sharn and told her we had an engineer visiting this afternoon and he needed her to be with him at all times. She was to give him a blow job on demand, no hesitation, she should do exactly as he wants. Yes mistress she replied and carried on cleaning.

Laura headed off to town, she had booked herself in for a waxing, full body, all hairs gone for weeks, she wanted to be silky smooth for tomorrow.

Just after lunch, the engineer arrived to fit the controller. Sharn met him at the door and showed him round the house, he picked his spot to install the controller and Sharn knelt before him. He looked at her quizickly and then it dawned on him that he had seen her in the club and she was the one with the piercings. He smiled a knowing smile.

As he fitted the control box, Kelly, Laura and I lazed in the back garden. Sharn continued to kneel.

OK, he said, all done, just need a little test he said. Sharn had no idea what he was there for, mistress Laura just told her to stay with him and give what him blow jobs on demand.

The engineer smiled at her, and pressed a button on the control box. Immediately the piercings zapped Sharn, but he held the button so they continued to zap. Her clit was throbbing, she came immediately, her nipples were standing to attention and her mouth was wide open and her tongue thrashing.

Ggnnnnrrrrr, she muttered, but he held the button. Then he let go, her whole body had tensed and now she collapsed in a heap on the floor. She looked up at him and he had his cock out. Suck it bitch he said.

She knelt up, leaned forward, opened her mouth and willingly sucked his cock. He grabbed her head and thrust his cock into her throat and started to fuck her mouth and throat, she made those delicious deep throat sounds as his cock slid in and out.

After a few minutes, he felt a shock on his cock as the random timer had shocked Sharn again..the piercing on her tongue was just under his cock head at the time, he didn't cum, but he was sure his cock got harder. He continued to fuck her mouth.

Sharn squirted a bit of juice from her previous orgasm as the shock hit her and her nipples ached.

The engineer pulled his cock from Sharns mouth and told her to get up and bend over, she did that, grabbing her ankles, he stepped behind her, spat on his cock head and pushed it up to her ass. He pushed and it popped into her, she let out a little grunt.

He had no finesse, he just pounded and pounded her ass until eventually he came inside, spraying all over her bowel. He immediately withdrew, called her a dirty slut and ordered her to lick him clean. Which of course she did willingly.

He then tucked his cock away, wandered to the garden and told Laura that the install was complete and all tested. He explained that there was an app with this model and told her how to get it, he said it would allow her to override the random timer and also change the shock duration or intensity. He also said it had a constant button for continuous shocking, which he said Sharn appeared to like, looking at her and laughing. Sharn had a dark expression on her face, but showed no emotion.

As we sat in the garden, Sharns shocker, as we came to know it, went off and as her pussy and ass quivered, a squirt of cum shot out of her ass. Laura saw and said she had specifically said no sex today, and had only told Sharn to give the engineer a blow job.

Laura was pissed at her mother and told her that she wouldn't get fucked at the party tomorrow as a punishment. Sharn would have no sex, at least not with her pussy and ass, all weekend. Sharn apologised, but Laura said let that be a lesson to you, to all of you.

It was now about 4pm, Laura said that we should all get naked, and stay naked until 11am tomorrow when we get ready for the party. And then reminded us, no sex, not even masturbating, or else!!

We had a takeaway delivered for dinner and Kelly was sent to the door to collect it, she was told by Laura to open the door wide so that the delivery person saw her nakedness. She was also to turn her back to the door and bend over at the waist to take a tip from her handbag, which Laura had conveniently placed just in the front hall by the door.

When the delivery guy, who was in his 20's saw Kelly open the door, he whistled, wow, he said, my lucky day. He handed her the takeaway bag but when she tried to take it, he held on to the handle so that she couldn't step back and he looked her up and down. Hey momma, he said, let's party...

Kelly said nothing in return, she just smiled, turned her back and bent over to get the tip, exactly as Laura had told her. His eyes lit up as her pussy and ass came in to view and almost winked at him.

He glanced back at the car, and then took out his cock and started stroking it, do you want this he said? I have time.. Laura appeared at her shoulder, also naked, wow wee he said, look at you baby and continued to stroke his cock.

Laura invited him in, he thought all of his Christmases had come at once and she invited him to sit, he looked at Sharn, Laura and Kelly all naked and gorgeous and then at me. You are one lucky dude he said to me, fuck me yes and continued to wank.

Then he said, Will one of you ladies please help me out here? We all looked at Laura and she smiled. Then she told me to get on my knees and suck him off. Wait, said the guy, I am not gay, I like the ladies.

Laura said, in this house, I say what does and doesn't happen, and he is going to suck you off. The guy laid his head back on the sofa, presumably so that he couldn't see me, and I sucked his cock head into my mouth, I teased his balls, and stroked his ass with my finger tip.

Even though he wasn't 'gay' he soon came, filling my mouth with his cum. Thank you, I said.

He sat motionless as I moved back to my seat. Laura said to him, you can go now and ushered him to the front door, closing it behind him, leaving him stood on our porch with his cock still hanging out. We heard him exclaim, what the fuck just happened...

We sat and ate, and chilled watching a movie and all got an early night, we all slept in the same bed, but other than the odd hug, nobody touched each other and nobody fucked.

By morning, We were starting to feel very frustrated.. we had a late breakfast and then it was 11am and time to get ready for the party.

Laura had laid out clothes for all of us and we went up to the bedrooms to see what we would wear....

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *oppy12Man 2 weeks ago

Swindon

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 2 weeks ago

Hastings

So good

By *enninemarkMan 2 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ddicted to 0ral OP   Man 1 week ago

Stoke-on-Trent

We moved upstairs to dress for the party, all naked and anticipating what was to come, what had Laura chosen?

Laura insisted that she would dress us, one at a time, with all of us in the room to watch. We filed in, trying to see what was going to be laid out, but alas, Laura had put three boxes on the bed, each labelled with our names. Sharn was up first.

Laura removed the lid from Sharns box and reached inside. She pulled out a black lacy suspender belt and wrapped it around Sharns hips, the straps looked so hot, dangling in front of her thighs. Then Sharn took out a pair of silky stockings with lace tops and knelt before Sharn. Sharn lifted one leg, pointed her toe and Laura slipped the stocking up her leg and attached the suspenders at the top, followed by the other leg.

Next from the box was a pair of duo balls, she lubed them up with her hand and pushed them one at a time into Sharns pussy and then told Sharn to bend over the bed. As she did, Laura took a second set of balls and pushed them into Sharns ass.

Next, and this seemed a bit brutal, Laura took out a roll of gaffer tape from the box. She reminded Sharn that due to her earlier misdemeanors, she would not be having sex today and with that, Laura stuck a strip of gaffer tape from the small of Sharns back, under the suspender belt and pulled it tight down Sharns back, she told Sharn to reach behind and pull her ass cheeks apart and pushed/pulled the gaffer tape right in to the crack between her cheeks, hard against her exposed and slightly pouted bum hole.

Turning Sharn around, Laura had her lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide. She then pulled the gaffer tape hard and stuck it between Sharns outer pussy lips and hard against her pussy, pulling it tight and securing the tape on the flat of Sharns belly again, under the suspender belt.

Sharns outer lips pouted around the tape on either side. I winced as I thought about the pain that would be involved when that came off later.

Laura then offered Sharn a pair of 5 inch heel stilleto shoes with little straps across the top of the ankle. When they were on, Laura attached a tiny padlock to each strap, they wouldn't be coming off any time soon.

Next, Laura produced a binder, she told Sharn to clasp her hands together behind her back and wrapped the binder around Sharns arms, from wrist to elbow, and laced it tight.

Sharn was then told to stand and give a little twirl for Kelly and I. Her nipples were standing to attention as the balls in her pussy and ass moved with every movement she made.

Kelly was next, again a suspender belt and stockings which matched Sharns. Same heels with locks, and with this a latex bustier, it wrapped around Kelly's waist and lifted her boobs high on her chest.

She was fitted with a collar around her neck, which looked hot. A gag was fitted in her mouth which had a cock protruding from it and fastened at the back. It had a wickedly attractive upwards bend on it.

Next, Laura attached 2 clips to either of Kelly's outer pussy lips and pulled straps from them round her hip to her ass. Then took a butt plug with a furry tail from the box, looped the straps over the plug and pushed it deep in Kelly's ass. The effect was that Kelly's pussy was pulled wide open. Again a Twirl for our benefit.

Lastly, it was my turn, Laura smiled as she opened my box and reached inside. She turned to face me with a corset hanging from her finger, she gave it a little spin and walked toward me and wrapped it around my belly. She stood behind me and pulled the laces tight, then a little tighter and then with a knee in my back, completely tight, I could barely breathe.

There were suspender straps hanging down my legs and Laura produced a pair of stockings the same as the girls and pulled them up my legs. Next, a pair of 3 inch heels which she padlocked on feet.

A strap was placed around my neck like Kelly's, the difference was that this one had a lead which hung down my back to my ass.

Laura then sat me down and did my face with make up, her shading and toning was amazing, I looked very feminine in the face, and a glance in the mirror showed that the corset had produced a shapely figure.

I was asked to stand and bend over, a butt plug with a tail was pushed in to my ass and I was stood up again. Then a figure of 8 cock band was put round my cock and balls after Laura stroked me a few times to get me hard. Laura then made me swallow a pill to get and keep me hard.

I was asked to do a Twirl for the girls and they nodded approvingly.

Next we watched as Laura dressed, she pulled on a pair of hold ups, no knickers, no bra and a tight fitting little black dress that barely reached the bottom of her ass. All of her wares were visible to anyone that looked. You could practically see what she had for breakfast. She topped it off with a pair of 5 inch heels.

Well she said, don't we all look stunning. Let's get this party started and with that very comment, there was a knock at the door.

Ohh, she said, final things, we were lead downstairs and Sharn was made to kneel in the hallway. She was the greeter, anyone who came in was to be offered a blow job, that was Sharns job for the next hour.

Kelly and I were taken through to the kitchen and there were two drinks trays on the counter. First to Kelly, she put a clip on the front of the band around her neck which was attached to the far side of the tray by wires. Then on the near side of the tray, were two crocodile type clips, Laura closed them over Kelly's Nipples. The tray was suspended from the band around her neck and her nipple clamps. Laura loaded the tray with half a dozen champagne glasses full with champagne.

Then Laura turned to me and did the same, the nipple clamps burned and the weight of the tray pulled them down. Even worse when loaded with glasses.

OK, to the lounge she said, and no spilling.

Walking in the heels was bad enough, but with the tray, the nipple clamps, the butt plug and the little blue pill starting to have an affect, I was going to struggle.

Laura opened the door and greeted her first guests, both black males, I didn't recognise them, she invited them in and left the door open. She introduced Sharn and pointed to Kelly and I stood in the lounge. The first guy stepped up to Sharn and took out his cock offering it to her to blow. She tucked in eagerly.

The second guy approached Kelly, stroked her tail and took a drink, he flicked the tray and I saw Kelly's eyes close momentarily as it pulled her nipple. Laura approached him and they kissed, his hand sliding under her dress and touching her ass, she didn't object. She touched his cock through his trousers and just said later baby.

Other guests were arriving, some were women, but mostly men. The women took delight in stroking my cock at every opportunity. Kelly's open pussy was receiving plenty of finger attention and both of our tails were being stroked.

Sharn was busy sucking cock or eating pussy in the hall. She had streams of cum in her hair and on her face.

Laura called the party to order. She explained that Sharn would be retiring to the upstairs en suite where she would be a willing toilet, for guests to use as they wish, but added that nobody was to touch her pussy or ass for tonight.

If anyone wanted pussy, or ass, she added then Kelly and I were available for their use. We were not to deny anyone's request, no matter how extreme.

Finally Laura said that she was the host, and she expected that every man and woman present would get to fuck her tonight.

And with that, she opened the doors to the garden where I could see seats, benches, stocks, and a series of ropes around our tree.

Off we go she said, let the debauchery begin...

By *rgasm4u69Man 1 week ago

Warrington

By *xxx73Man 1 week ago

Basingstoke

By *ushin boundariesCouple 1 week ago

halstead

By *oppy12Man 1 week ago

Swindon

Oh so good!

By *enninemarkMan 1 week ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *uncouplerk40Couple 1 week ago

TD

Wow

By *lymouth nice guyMan 1 week ago

Plymouth

Hot

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *D123Man 1 week ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Brilliant Story!

By *kbloke_11Man 1 week ago

Hockley

This is very interesting

By *8cockMan 1 week ago

morecambe

very good

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 1 week ago

hertfordshire