FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Air Hostess!

Air Hostess!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You are off to New York on a business trip. Sitting in the departure lounge reading your paper waiting to board your flight with BA. 

You watch me walk past running your eyes up my long legs to my pert round bum in my tight navy skirt, eyes fixed on my full round breasts nestled in my tight white blouse as my nipples hard and erect show through my sheer lace bra. Scarf loosely tied around my neck and little air hostess hat tiled to the side as I chat and smile with my friends. 

I catch you staring just a little too long and give you a cheeky wink as I walk past wiggling knowing that your eyes are fixed on my ass as I walk away. 

As you board the plane you see me smiling collecting boarding passes. Your cock instantly twitches as your mind runs wild of very naughty dirty things you could do to me on your 7 hour flight. As our eyes meet I have a wicked little grin and a glint in my eye. I'm thinking the same thing as my clit begins to throb and my nipples harden. 

I take your boarding pass and as you brush past smelling my perfume you lightly brush against my breast, making me breath in deeper. I say that I will show you to your seat in business class and walk in front of you, knowing that your eyes are fixed on my ass again as you imagine me naked and doing all sorts of very dirty things to me! 

I show you to your own personal seat in first class and tell you that I will be your personal hostess and that if you need ANYTHING at all not to hesitate to ask! 

You take your seat and settle in with your paper. After an hour or so you are thirsty and getting restless wanting to see me you press your buzzer and order a drink.  I bring you your drink and bend over and reach across to turn off your call button. My breasts now in your face as I turn towards you, you get full view of my cleavage sneaking a peak down my blouse. 

At that moment there is some turbulence and I fall into your lap. Feeling your cock getting harder underneath me, I know you want me! Stroking your cock lightly as I get up from your knee and straighten myself out again. I tell you to enjoy your drink and remember if you need anything just press my button! My pussy now aching for your hard cock knowing that it is throbbing now wanting to fuck my wet pussy.

Five hours into the flight, it's late and the lights are dimmed as I make my way towards your seat to check that you are ok and get you a blanket. As I move closer I see that you are dozing off to sleep whilst rubbing your cock, I know you are imagining fucking me right now. I set the blanket on your lap and lean over stroking your hard cock. You keep your eyes closed and move your hand under the blanket on top of mine rubbing my hand over your cock harder and faster. 

Another hostess appears so I quickly remove my hand and move away towards the back of the plane. Heart pounding pussy moist wanting you.

You're so hard and horny, heart racing breathing heavier you've always fantasised about fucking an air hostess in the toilet on a plane and joining the mile high club! 

You make your way to the back of the plane to the toilet, passing the other passengers who are sleeping. Your pulse racing you slip into the toilet leaving the door unlocked. You pull out your cock and start wanking, moaning softly as you fantasise about taking me right here in the cubicle. 

I peak through the door getting a glimpse of your rock hard cock. As I watch you stroke harder it really turns me on and I feel myself get lost in the moment as I slip inside the cubicle and kneeling down, take the full length of your cock deep inside my mouth and down my throat as you thrust harder and deeper. Taking my head in both hands you fuck my mouth as I massage your balls, licking and sucking and teasing you into a frenzy.

You lift me up and kiss me passionately I lean in and whisper in your ear that my pussy is now soaking wet and that I want you to fuck me. We grab each other kissing harder, hungry for each other as you rip open my blouse and devour my breasts licking and sucking and squeezing my tits then hitching my skirt up as my knickers fall to the floor you thrust two fingers inside my wet aching pussy. Leaning back I gasp with pleasure trying not to moan loudly.

You lift me up against the side of the cubicle and wrap my legs around your waist as you thrust deep inside me making me cum instantly, dripping over your cock and down your balls, feeling the orgasm shudder through my body as I squeeze tighter around your shaft. You fuck me harder and faster, it feels so good and very bad knowing that anyone could catch us at any moment, the thought making you rock hard as you pound my wet pussy, my tits bouncing in your face as you bury your head sucking my  nipples making me wetter with every lick. 

Hearing movement outside the door you fuck harder stifling your moans and groans of pleasure as you cum, feeling your hot spunk pump inside me, your whole body stiffens as my legs clench tight my pussy squeezing every last drop from you and whispering in your ear "welcome to the mile high club!" 

I straighten myself up and make my way out of the cubicle to be met my another male passenger. As you leave behind me he raises his eye brows as you smirk knowing that you've just fulfilled what he's been fantasising about! 

You're the last to leave the plane and in no hurry to meet your business partner. You are horny and getting hard again wanting more of me. I slip a note into your hand as you leave and say "hope you enjoyed your flight (with a little smirk and a knowing glint in my eye), have a nice day!" 

As you make your way to the arrivals lounge you open the note. There's a room key card and a note which reads join me for breakfast I'm hungry for round two!

K x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Omg that is so horny

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Ticket booked mefor get ready to board mmmmmmmmmmm

Sexy story, thanks

Great story need to book my ticket now

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

very horney story great writing

takes me longer to read her stories than it takes me to have sex lol

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

And that's why we should always have a National airline.

Reminds me of flying back from Canada in Uniform. KLM attendant liked the clash of Camouflage and Aqua

Yet again another fantastic story, thank you xx

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

A fantastic story. I love the hostess look. Always hope for a hint of stocking when I fly. In your mind was your hostess wearing them?

» Add a new message to this topic