FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Roadside Rescue

Roadside Rescue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Roadside rescue

It's 11.30pm, pitch black and pouring down now. I'm still about an hour from home and I'm so tired. I should stop and take a break, I don't want to drift off at the wheel.

My eyes are closing and the music is just a distant drone as I blink, seeing the headlights of the oncoming traffic. Suddenly there's a bang and the car swerves out of control onto the hard shoulder. A burst tyre is the last thing I need right now I think as I search in the glovebox for a torch.

Putting my hood up and braving the wind and rain, I get out of the car to see the damage. Flat back passenger wheel. My heart sinks, I haven't changed a tyre in years, I don't even know if I still remember how to. I rummage in the boot for the spare tyre and tools. Dragging it out I roll it to the side and then go back and look for the jack. The rain is getting heavier and I'm soaked through to the skin. "God I can't do this I think, why are there no men around when I need them?!"

You're heading for home after dropping your last load at the docks. It's been ten days and you're ready for your own bed! The  wipers are working frantically to clear the rain when you see my torch flashing and catch a glimpse of me hunched over in the rain trying to fix my tyre. You hit the breaks and pull in on the hard shoulder in front of me. You grab your coat and jump out of your cab and head towards me.

"Hey, need a hand?" you shout over the wind and rain. I'm soaking wet and exhausted from getting nowhere with this tyre that I almost cry when I see you. You take the jack handle from me and continue to jack up the car. "Thank you so much, I was getting nowhere with that!" I say, smiling up at you, trying to keep it together.

Thunder and lighting strike and the rain pours down even heavier than before. "This is crazy!" you call to me, "let's get in my cab until the storm passes, it's warm and dry In there". I'm a little reluctant as you're a stranger and could be an axe murderer for all I know, I think to myself, my mind now running riot. You won't take no for an answer and put your arm around my shoulder Guiding me up into your cab.

It's much bigger and cosier than I would have imagined. A luxurious sleeper cab for long haul. You hand me a towel and pour me some hot coffee from your flask. "here drink this, there's a nip of whiskey in it, will warm you right up!" you give me a wink as you move to the bed at the back rummaging for a dry T-shirt. You peel off the wet shirt, your tight torso soaking wet as I watch you dry yourself off. You're so handsome and I'm instantly attracted you.  I'm tingling as the hot drink warms through my whole body and I feel myself transfixed, staring at your naked chest, my groin aching as I imagine your strong arms wrapped around me.

God how I want you right here and now, in your cab, miles from home and a storm raging outside. I'm lost in the moment and you catch me staring at you.  You swallow hard, "we need to get you out of those wet clothes, you'll catch your death. I'm sure I have a spare shirt" you say as you beckon me into the back with you.

I'm tired and hazy from drinking the hot toddy too fast. I remove my coat. My blouse is stuck to my wet skin, soaked through that it's clinging to my breasts and you can see my nipples through the white bra and flimsy material. They're now erect and my groin is throbbing.

You feel the thud of your heart through your chest as the beat increases, the rush of blood racing around your body. You get that knotted feeling low down in your stomach. You reach for me as you take a deep breath, getting that mixture of nervous energy and excitement, that ache of your muscles as they tense with anticipation. You undo my buttons and I shiver. You peel off my wet blouse and wrap a towel around me, pulling me in tight to your chest. "Here let me warm you up, you're freezing!" you say as you hold me tight against you. Your mind now racing.

I feel your strong arms wrapped tightly around me, you stroke my head gently and I rest it on your chest. I feel safe and warm now but something else is stirring inside me. I want to feel the warmth of your body against mine. My breathing now heavier as my clit throbs and aches and my panties now wetter with more than just the rain.

You sense my desire and need to be held as my body quivers in your arms. You unclip my bra letting it fall to the floor, my breasts cold and wet as you caress them. You lean in, your warm breath on my skin making me tingle. You kiss and lick my nipples and I don't stop you. Your kiss, your touch sends ripples of heat and pleasure through my body.

You lay me down on your bed, kneeling along side me and peel of my wet trousers and panties. I'm naked on your bed and I let out a little shiver. There's a flush of heat across my skin, I hadn't realised it at first but that is what I am here looking for, the thrill and excitement of being with a stranger. You pull off your jeans and boxers and straddle me. Your warm body against mine instantly warming me through as you pull the blanket over us.

We just lie naked together for a few minutes, our bodies entwined, getting heat from each other as our bare flesh touching sends pulses of electricity through us. I look up into your eyes, a stranger really but I feel safe and I want this, I want you.

You raise my chin up and kiss me passionately, you sense my need to be ravished and taken by you as you stroke my face, my wanton mouth searching for yours as I pant, now breathless. I feel your cock hard beneath me, pressing into me as my body aches to have you inside me.

I spread my legs wrapping them around you and you ease inside me. We both let out a low moan as you move deeper inside me with each thrust. Slow and gentle at first as you rock back and forwards inside me, leaning down to kiss me as I moan and pant. "I want you deep inside me" I whisper as I pull you closer to me. Your thick hard cock piercing through me like a hot rod. My body entangled around yours, thrusting my groin into yours to feel you deeper inside as with each deeper thrust you hit my G-spot and my body convulses around you in pleasure.

Your cock rigid, full and ready to burst as you fuck me harder, faster and deeper. Each thrust in time with the storm now raging outside as the rain beats down on the roof. Your balls banging on my ass as you rock and thrust into my tight dripping wet pussy, now clamping down tightly around your shaft as you lean down kissing my neck.

My body writhing beneath you, bucking desperately for each thrust as I get closer, the ecstasy building as I feel the pleasure of my climax spreading through my body. I let out a deep moan begging you not to stop, begging you to keep fucking me as I cum.

You feel your orgasm building too as your hot cum rushes up your shaft, you can't hold it any longer as you explode, pumping your hot cum deep inside me. My legs still wrapped tightly around you clamping you tight to me, wanting to feel you shudder and vibrate through me as you cum.

You collapse on top of me, totally drained and still pulsing from your orgasm. I slide my legs down as you roll over onto the bed beside me. You move between my legs, my pussy dripping wet with a mix of both your thick creamy cum and my sweet salty juices. You flick your tongue over my clit making me squirm as its still sensitive and pulsing. You run your tongue between my lips licking and sucking my pussy, lapping our juices as they cover your face. My hand on your head moving you deeper inside my pussy as I thrust and gyrate in your mouth.

Moaning as you lick and suck me dry. I love the feeling of your tongue flicking my clit then followed by your sucking lips, makes my toes curl up. I pull you up my body, kissing you passionately tasting myself and your cum on your lips as I kiss you harder, making me even hornier again. I curl my legs around you as you hold me close. We lie in each others arms for a while, stroking and caressing and kissing each other as the storm outside calms.

"I think the storm might me over, shall we go see about fixing that tyre?" you whisper. "No, let's just stay here a while longer, I'll call a tow truck!"

K xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story very horny mmmm

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

If you ever break down in SE England feel free to give me a call

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

WOW Kay!

You've one vivid imagination - loving your stories and your pictures!

Enjoy - you naughty sexy minx x x

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Mefor U have won me over with all these sexy stories I never thought such a nice person could have such a dirty mind

A sweet sexy dirty mind mmmmmmm

Great story

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

totally fantastic

By *iscreet North DownMan  over a year ago

Bangor

If ur ever stuck again please call me lol great story I loved it

By *exyasMan  over a year ago