FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > secret squirt

secret squirt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amfunfilled OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

co durham

So recently myself and George have had the best sex we have ever had. We have become more and more adventurous and talk a lot about our fantasies. Ive always been pretty shy and never been able to talk about how, when and where i would like to be fucked. George is definitely more experienced and has told me a few of his naughty encounters he has had in the past. To my surprise this has been something that has really turned me on and gets me excited. When he describes in detail the naughty things he has done i instantly feel my pussy getting wet. Especially when he tells me his biggest fantasy is to watch me be a dirty slut with a group of men infront of him. I try to hold my thoughts and not let him aware that deeps down this is something that i secretly have always wanted to do. How do i know if this is something he really wants to do? What if hes tricking me into saying i want the same then thinks im a filthy slut. Its starting to become harder for me to avoid what he is telling me and not lay back play with my soaking wet lips and insert my big dildo deep inside me fucking my self hard while thinking about another mans cock inside me. Once i have this image in mind i cant help myself to have more and more naughty thoughts. I can see my self dressed up in a tight lace crotch-less body suit with black stockings and shiny black shoes laid on a bed, legs spread open wide holding my pussy lips open showing my self off to a group of men stood around me stroking their big hard throbbing cocks. I would one by one invite them to cover me in their hot spunk. When im feeling like a dirty slut i wouldn't be able to help myself but look for the biggest cock in the room and stick it deep inside me. I would have the most intense orgasm with in seconds. This has now become something that i think about when on my own. Playing with my different toys thinking about different cock fucking me. I squirt every time. Do i tell George that his fantasy is actually mine too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke19872023Man 8 weeks ago

Skelmersdale

God yes

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 8 weeks ago

Sandy

Don't tell him it's yours, say you will agree to live out his fantasy as long as he agrees to do one of yours no matter what... Two wins for you!!

» Add a new message to this topic