FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Doing what I'm told

Doing what I'm told

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aulaC2022 OP   TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Clare

So horny one day and chatting to a guy here. He told me he would leave a white thong for me somewhere. It was near where I worked. I went, collected it and went back to work and slipped it on in the toilet. I sent some pics, left it on and went about day. To my shock, just before the day finished I got a message...

I saw you collecting....you'll do what I say or else everyone at the school you work will know. When I say shocked...I wanted to be caught for ages so I went along.

First thing...go to a public place and take a pic in just the thong. It barely contained me as I stood in the car park of a local scenic spot in tipperary snapping away...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Clare

Sent on the pics and went away home. Next day I got a message that I had to go to a local truck stop and sit in car in stockings and thong in day time and send on video of it. I was so turned on as I pulled on Mt stockings and and again felt my cock strain against the thong I'd been gifted.

Clare

Next day I was told collect a black thong from same place as before and to take a video from school while wearing only it. Such a thrill as I swivelled on my chair after hours videoing myself. This guy was obviously local but I wanted to go ahead...

Maybe he couldn't be revealed so i was safe in a MAD way

Clare

Next week I was told pick up a leather skirt and black basque top up from the same spot and to put on the black thong and to go to the school where I worked. I was told there would he heels there for me to put on and I was to video myself walking along....I wondered how the heels would get in to the school.

When I saw the skirt it looked like one I'd seen in penneys but also like one I'd seen somewhere else but I did what I was told.

It's only when I saw the heels I realised I'd seen this outfit before. It was that of a woman that worked with me..I was instantly thrilled.....such a fantasy. I'd often stated at her ankles and feet, dangling heels, all legs. If she was telling me what to do then I didn't care. I'd even secretly taken a video of her legs and heels. I couldn't help it. This was a fantasy coming through

By *ameisnawtyMan 5 weeks ago

funtown

Mmmmmm so hot

Clare

My next thing was to go to school, dressed in all the clothes if been given and bend over my desk. I was so excited, I was leaking while I waited. I was to wait, bent over and not turn around and that I would feel a hand on my ass....so I waited like told and after 15 mins I felt a soft, gentle hand on my ass. To my surprise I heard a manly moan...

You, you fucker, sent me a video of my own wife's legs on kik...now I have you on film you'll be my wife and you'll do more than she does....

My heart sank....breifly, then rose again....

funtown

Mmmmm fuck

Clare

First thing he did was put a hard meaty cock in my hand. It was wet with precum. I started pulling on it and soon I felt a warm, sticky load spill into my hand and dribble on to me legs.

You owe me more he said. How dare you film my wife and share it in a group.

I felt like saying....what were you doing in a kik group...but said no more.

Next thing you'll do for me is suck My cock while you're blindfolded. Next week, in the chair, in this classroom.

I have to say, I was enjoying this because I knew, I was his little secret and safe..Next week would come quick

funtown

I wouldve offered to do it there n then mmmmm

Clare

Next week and here I was again, sitting in my classroom chair, dressed in another man's wife's clothes and putting on a blindfold. I was so hard. I heard foot steps and felt a familiar hand on me. He told me open up. When I did, willingly, I tasted his hard, wet cock immediately. I sucked willingly on him but the heard other footsteps in the room, heels for sure. They grew closer and as they did his thrusts in my mouth grew quicker and quicker and I knew I was being watched and that he was going to cum but also i didn't care.

He pushed and pushed until he tensed. As he did he pulled off my blind fold, shot hot sticky cum down My neck and declared, here he is love, the fucker that's been filming you....to my horror there was my colleague.

funtown

Mmmmmmm this is gonna get so hot

Clare

The sight that greeted me was one I'll never forget. I was confronted by a dripping hard cock but behind that was my colleague Lourda in the exact outfit I was wearing, with her hand down her tights fingering herself. I was so hard and straining against the thong so much I shot a huge load under My leather skirt. Paul, she said, we've a lot to talk about, as she began sucking on my cum covered near flacid cock

funtown

Mmmmmm perfect

Clare

She said she was disgusted that I'd filmed her until her husband had shown her the vid on kik. She also said she had laid it on for the last few months from when she knew. She didn't know I was a cross dressing slut but now that she did she was going to show me some of her more private outfits and because they had me on video i was going to do what I was told. I pretended to be horrified but in my head I was do delighted...it was like Christmas. What were they going to do with me. My ass was twitching as was my drying cock.

funtown

Mmmmm hot

By *ut4fun6969Man 5 weeks ago

Folkestone

» Add a new message to this topic