FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A new avenue for her

A new avenue for her

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inglepringlebedsuk OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Sandy

Ok, I will begin this saying that everything I write here is a fictional situation, not something I have experienced. Wanted to make sure there was no confusion before the troll comments began.

For a few months now, I had been meeting up with Anna on a regular basis after getting to know each other on here for a while. We planned on just a coffee social to start with so we could see if there was a spark between us in person and how comfortable we were face to face. From the very first second, there was no denying that spark was present, where the people on the opposite side of the cafe could probably see it.

We managed to control ourselves as much as possible aside from the occasional hand on leg, or stroking of the others arms. I had left it in her control if we kissed that day so she didn't feel awkward, which she went for within our first cup of coffee. The sparks and chemistry between us went into overdrive as our lips met, my tongue gently slipping between hers as it gently moved between her lips. After we pulled away from each other, there was no denying the effect our kiss had taken on the other person. Taking a cheeky glance downwards, she could clearly see the bulge in my trousers where I had gotten rock solid as I kissed her, and despite her wearing a loose fitting top and (what I later found out) a lacy bra underneath, her clearly hard nipples were poking through the fabric for the world to see.

It was at this point we both immediately agreed to reserve a hotel room that night for us both which i handled, my self control being tested more than it ever had before to control me from the urge I was consumed by wanting to stare at her pointed nipples, wanting to hold those breasts over her top discreetly or even wanting to tear her top and bra off before getting each nipple one after the other between my lips right there in the coffee shop letting everyone stare.

Miraculously I managed to refrain, thinking to myself that I would still manage to do that very thing soon.

TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ameisnawtyMan 4 weeks ago

funtown

Great start

Sandy

"maybe we should leave here before the ask us too after that" she softly said to me, something I had already been thinking. Once we had stood up and made our way outside, she made sure it was obvious to me that she was looking downwards before saying "I didn't realise I could have that effect on someone just from a kiss!! I'm looking forward to making use of that in the room later!"

As we walked along the road, somehow the choice to go for a few drinks in a pub first was made so we began making our way to a bar she knew of. While walking, each of us occasionally giving the other a cheeky bum grope or a flirty/naughty comment was made by one of us, she taking the upper hand by teasing with a cleavage tease. Every few minutes we would step to the side of the pavement (despite being incredibly wound up, we both had the courtesy not to block people from walking). Each time we kissed, she took great pleasure pointing out the result to me, whispering in my ear that she could feel it pressing against her body and how lucky it is that it doesn't show the world when she is wet because she was soaking.

As we reached the bar, rather than walking through the door she led my by the arm past our destination and onwards down the road.

"Are we not going to that bar?" I asked her. "That was the plan but I've changed my mind. Are you ok with that? You've got something started, we need to get to the he hotel so you can deal with it".

That was all the motivation I needed, almost running the rest of the way to our accommodation, doing my best to hide my bulge against the front desk as I checked in.

Key in hand, we quickly made our way to the elevator, both hoping we would have the lift to ourselves, a wish that we were granted. As the door closed, we began kissing passionately, her hands moving over my crotch as she grabbed my obviously solid cock as I pushed my hand beneath her top, her bra quickly being pushed upwards allowing me to grasp the breasts which had been in my head constantly, my fingers gently playing with her nipples with each gentle squeeze causing her to release a gentle moan of pleasure.

TBC

Sandy

Making our way from the elevator to the hotel room door, both of our thoughts were consumed with one thing, not even realising the man walk past us in the corridor, clearly noticing our dishevelled clothes and her almost entirely uncovered breast where her bra was still pushed above them and the low cut top she wore doing very little to hide that fact. It wasnt until later that we spoke about that man but that's a story for another time.

As soon as we were inside and the door was closed, I wasted no time in pushing her against the wall, our bodies pressed against each other as we kissed passionately, our hands quickly beginning to frantically pull the other persons clothes off until we both stood holding the other naked, still kissing each other. As our tongues moved in and out of the others mouth, exploring the others mouth as it moved around, she could completely feel the effect it was having on me, my rock hard cock pressed firmly against her body for the first time without the barrier of clothing. As we continued kissing, I moved my hand over her body, gently stroking her skin as I tried touching every inch of her without rushing things, eventually moving my hands down her body until it was between her legs, the heat radiating from her combined how soaking wet she was being totally clear to me. Each touch of my fingers against her was met with moans from her as we continued kissing. There was no denying she was taking more and more pleasure as I moved my fingers softly over her lips, gently touching her with the tips of my fingers but taking it no further as I teased her, the moans coming from her becoming louder and louder, each one getting me more and more excited as well.

When I could clearly see she couldn't take any more, I took advantage of how wet she was by swiftly pushing two of my fingers deep inside her as I held her body against me using a hand against her lower back. This was apparently all she needed to push her over the edge, her head flying back as she screamed in pleasure, a torrent of fluids flowing over my hand and down both of our legs, my hand still between her legs as my fingers explored inside her until she pushed me back, unable to stand any more.

Standing opposite each other, our eyes moving over the others bodies, she then looked into my eyes, telling me "it's my turn now! I've wanted to do this since we first started talking!"

Within seconds, she was on her knees in front of me, her tongue beginning to dance over my tip before she worked it up and down my shaft, licking my cock softly and slowly, taking joy as she listened to me moaning. As I stood enjoying what was happening, my eyes closed in pleasure, I was expecting the feeling of her tongue to continue being used, something I was wrong. Without warning, she wrapped her lips around me, wasting no time taking every inch of me into her mouth as it pressed against the back of her throat. The feeling was incredible, any control over things I said going straight out the window as I loudly exclaimed"OH FUCK!!! FUCKING HELL, THAT FEELS FUCKING AMAZING!" Taking encouragement from this, she began sucking with expert skills, my vision going blurry as I was lifted to higher and higher levels of pleasure before getting to the point of no return.

Trying to be considerate by warning her first, I told her I was about to cum, her eyes looking up at me as she briefly took my cock from her mouth to tell me "I would fucking hope so!" before swiftly taking me back into her mouth, her actions only allowing me to manage lasting a few more seconds before I began blasting wave after wave of cum into her mouth making no attempt to control any noises I made.

After I stepped back from her, the last of my cum now shot into her mouth, I look down at her staring back up at me, her mouth held open my cum still on show to me before closing her mouth, loudly gulping every drop of cum, proudly displaying her empty mouth afterwards.

TBC tomorrow

By *hivalrousKnightMan 4 weeks ago

Doire

Nice start

By *kpiercedCouple 4 weeks ago

walsall

By *ameisnawtyMan 4 weeks ago

funtown

Hot

By *_new_memberMan 4 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *inglepringlebedsuk OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Sandy

Life has got in the way, I will come back and finish this as soon as I have the opportunity

By *kpiercedCouple 3 weeks ago

walsall

By *evonFbsCouple 3 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Sandy

Time to add the next part of the story

It didn't take me long to recover anyway but she had no intention of waiting even that short period of time. She wasted no time in once more leaning forward towards me before taking me back into her mouth, using a combination of her tongue and a changing method of her lips being used around my shaft. Feeling her softly sliding along my cock before suddenly feeling a tight seal around me as she sucked me deeper into her mouth, long ribbons of saliva hanging below her, the result of any chance being taken for me to push myself right to the back of her throat while listening to her gag and cough against me.

She continued for a few more minutes once she had completed her goal, my cock now rock solid inside of her mouth. Out of the blue, I blurted out "you've shown what you can do, you're gonna be using that slutty, experienced mouth to get me hard all night now!! It now belongs to me and I'm going to own the others soon too! Tell me, who does your mouth belong to?" She looked up at me, her mouth still full with my cock and tears in her eyes as she said in a muffled manner "it belongs to you sir!"

"What about the rest of your body? Do I own that as well? Do you want me to use my new little toy as a filthy little sex toy?"

She leaned back briefly, her hand still wrapped around my cock as she pointed it towards her face. She lifted her head, her eyes looking directly into mine as she replied "It's all yours sir! You own every part of me! Please sir, use me and abuse me! I want to please you sir, I'm your dirty little slut who will never say no to my master!"

Hearing this got me incredibly turned on, the thought then going through my head of starting out between us with passion and tenderness.

After lifting her to her feet, I used my hands on each side of her, guiding her as we swapped places as she stood to the side of the bed facing me.

After kissing her passionately, our naked bodies pressed against the other, the obvious feeling of my still solid cock pressed against her lower stomach, I gently lowered her backwards, pushing her further and further back until eventually she was laying flat on her back on the bed, her legs hanging off the side ready for me to lift onto my shoulders.

Taking my time, kissing and licking all over her inner thighs, lower stomach, the sides of her groin while listening to her gentle moans of pleasure, I stretched out the time spent teasing her as much as I was able before losing the choice, her hands gripping into both sides of my hair while pulling me desperately towards her groin, her desperate desire now the only thing I focus on, the only purpose for my existence at that moment being to give her the first of many orgasms.

The taste of her on my tongue was incredible as I worked up and down her pussy, teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue, occasionally sucking her clit between my lips creating a mixed wave of pleasure and pain. Beginning with just one finger, I slipped into her soaking entrance while I continue doing anything I could to taste even more of her on my tongue as I licked her. Every minute or two, I slipped one more finger inside her, making sure to keep her soaking wet for ease of entry until eventually my mouth was pressed against her cunt as I licked, my hand now fully inside her to my wrist, her body bucking in waves of pleasure, the orgasms hitting her one after the other.

Tbc

Sandy

I attempted to keep count of how many times she orgasmed but, faced with the distraction of her body bucking and twisting in pleasure combined with her screams of ecstasy, occasionally hearing her about our things such as "oh my fucking god, I've never cummed this much before! Ffffuuuuccckkkk keep going!!!" After a while, I pulled my head away from her cunt, the heat still radiating on my face, my hand still pushed inside her. At this point, as I looked down at her naked body on the bed as it continued moving as if she was possessed, her large breasts bouncing back and forth before me, I decided to try one more thing. Lifting my available hand towards her face, I slip one finger into her mouth, letting her suck it deep inside, giving the same passion and effort to my finger as she would had it instead been my cock in her mouth. After a few seconds of her getting my finger wet, I pull it out of her mouth, my other hand still pushed inside her with my fingers flexing, the unrelating wave of orgasms continuing the whole time as I reach below with my second hand, my finger poised at the entrance of her tight asshole. Without asking or warning her, I quickly push inside her, obviously the one thing that was needed to push her over the edge. A torrent of fluids began gushing out of any available hole around my wrist, wave after wave covering my wrist and forearm. I definitely didn't want to miss out, leaving forward once more to begin licking again, enjoying the taste and sensation of her fluid also gushing into my mouth and down my throat.

"Stop! Stop now!! I can't take anymore! Take your hand and finger out of me please!" I followed her request, assuming she would now need some time to recover, an assumption I instantly found out was wrong!

"I need you inside me right now! Get your cock into my pussy first, you can fuck my arse later!" As I began to reach for the condoms, she looked up at me. "We have both been tested, I cant wait for you to put a condom on, just make sure you pull out!" I didn't need any further invitation, pushing myself easily inside her for the first time, holding my full length deep inside for a few seconds before beginning to thrust. Starting slow and gently, but gradually building up speed and intensity, it didn't take long before I was pounding into her, her legs wrapped around me as I bent forward, her chest heaving against mine as we kissed with a deeper intensity and passion than any previous kisses, holding this position until I began feeling the familiar clench of muscles signaling I was close to cumming which I immediately said to her.

"I don't care anymore" she replied "I will get a pill tomorrow, keep going! I want to feel your cum inside me!" She got her wish less than two seconds later, wave after wave of cum pumping out of me and deep into her.

After eventually finishing, we remained laying with me on top of her, my cock still inside as we kissed and giggled.

Looking into my eyes with a cheeky glint in her eye, she matter-of-factly informed me "well, you've already cum inside me now. No point using condoms now, let's just stick to you filling me!"

Tbc when I get the chance

Sandy

Pulling out of her as I stood upright, she needed no persuading as she remembered her earlier instruction, sitting swiftly upright on the side of the bed as she pulled me towards her, her hands on the back of my thighs as I felt once again her mouth wrapping around me, a low moan of enjoyment escaping her throat as she tasted the combination of my cock combined with her own juices. Unlike last time however, she wasted no time sucking me as tight and deep as she could manage, stopping at one point to look up at me and say "only one place left for you to cum now and I'm looking forward to it when you're hard!" The words still swirling around my head, I couldn't help but let out a moan as she took me back into her mouth, her tongue working against my cock with her lips wrapped tight against me. "Oh my god, that feels amazing!! I could happily have my cock in your mouth permanently!"

Within less than two minutes, I was once again rock hard for her, realising only by that point that she had somehow managed to reach down to lift her bag onto the bed before rummaging around inside it to find her bottle of lube, all while continuing to give me one of the best blow jobs of my life.

Sliding my cock out of her mouth, she began stroking her hand around my cock having already squirted some ice cold lube onto her palm.

The sudden sensation of the cold lube against my cock caused me to gasp, her hand still working over every inch of my cock, reminding me "the lube might be cold, but I will help warm you up again once you've got your cock in my arse!"

In a sultry, seductive manner, she raised herself off the bed, her body once more pressed against mine as we kissed before she began to turn away, our mouths still locked together as she did so.

Once her back was towards be, she began grinding back onto me, my cock sliding between her cheeks as I reached around to cup her breasts in my hands, making sure she could tell how much she was turning me on.

Turning her head to kiss me once more, she whispered to me "you've already claimed my mouth and pussy, now it's time for you to get that cock inside me so you own everything properly!" As she was whispering, she had moved her hand between her and I, taking my cock in a firm grip before bending over and pulling me towards her tight hole. Her little moans of excitement and hesitation seemed to somehow get me even harder, the tip of my cock pushed right against her arsehole. I was planning on slowly pushing into her, making sure to be gentle so she would enjoy it, but once more she took the decision out of my hands. After a few seconds of my cock being pressed against her, she suddenly pushed back against me, my cock quickly disappearing entirely inside her, both of us losing ourselves in the feeling, leaving the other in no doubt how it felt.

To begin with, I accepted that she would be in the driving seat, feeling her making small bounces back onto me, making sure she still had as much of me inside her as possible before she stopped, twisting her head to look back at me over her shoulder.

"You were gentle and passionate last time, now I want you to fuck me like I'm a little slut! Make your whores arse hurt!" She barely managed to finish her sentence before I was slamming into her, one hand wrapped reaching forward to wrap around her throat in a safe manner, the other gripping her hair pulling it backwards, slamming into her harder and harder.

"Does that hurt? Do you like being a slut for me? Who do you belong to?"

"It hurts so much sir, but keep going! All I want to do is be your slut sir!! You own me, my slut body belongs to you!"

Hearing her voice jumping each time I slammed into her got me going even more.

"Do you want me to cum in your arse? Tell me you want my cum! Beg me for it!!"

"Fuck yes, I need your cum so much sir, please give it to me, I'm begging! Make me your cum dump sir, please!! I need to feel it inside me"

Half way through her last sentence, I granted her wish as I unleashed inside her, pumping more cum into her arse than I had ever done with anyone else before.

Tbc

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 3 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Sandy

For the following few hours, we tried as many different positions as possible in every part of the room, going between rough and sensual, each time with her receiving another load from me. Eventually, we both collapsed onto the bed with each other, our bodies drilling sweat as a testament to the nights activities. As we cuddled into each other, our wet bodies pressed against each other, we spoke about random things, the atmosphere switching from sexually charged instead to calm and relaxed. As we talked, I could feel her chest rising and falling against my side where it was pressed, her breathing on my chest becoming less obvious as she drifted off to sleep, shortly after followed by myself.

As I awoke the following morning, i had to take a second to realise where I was before realising there was a familiar feeling around my cock, my thought confirmed as I opened my eyes and looked above me.

There she was, naked in all her glory, the morning sun peaking through the curtains creating a backlight for her as she slowly moved up and down on me, her arms placed on each side of my body as she leaned over, her amazing chest swaying with her movements, bending further forward for our lips to meet for a morning kiss as she continued riding me.

Pulling away, she explained "I was wondering when you were gonna wake up! I tried a blow job for an alarm until deciding to fuck you instead. I was starting to think you wouldn't wake up until I made you cum!" I lay where I was, looking up to enjoy the view of her on top of me, my hands holding onto her bent legs each side of me. every so often I sat up, choosing to either kiss her, take her nipples into my mouth or do both before laying back down to let her continue taking charge.

After perhaps fifteen minutes, she couldn't take any more, her hips beginning to move back and forth as show began grinding into my cock before returning to bouncing, this time though with more intensity and passion.

Tbc

Sandy

"you've been in control up to now, it's my turn. I want to see your eyes as you start to fill me" she said, her body still the centre of my attention as she moved on top of me like a dancer. Lifting my hands to her breasts, I began teasing her nipples, gently stroking and flicking them before taking them both between my fingers, firmly pinching them as I simultaneously thrusted upwards, my hips forcefully lifting off the bed to drive myself deep and hard into her. The unexpected movement was met with a scream of pleasure from her. As I lowered my hips back to the bed, she reminded me that she was in control and wanted to do the work, that I was to put my hands back beside me and just enjoy what she was doing.

I did as requested, watching every slight movement her body made above me, making no complaints when she returned the favour my playing with my own nipples while she rode me, eventually swapping her fingers as she bent forward to use her mouth on them, going back and forth as she gently licked, sucked, kissed and nibbled them both.

I had previously told her that I have sensitive nipples and she clearly remembered! The feeling of her doing this was pushing me closer and closer to finishing, a fact she clearly realized, her mouth pulling away from my nipples as she sat back up. I hadnt realised but she had actually done a bit of preparation beforehand. To the side of her leg lay one of her dildos, one of a few she had brought with her and had been involved during the night while I was doing different things to her.

As she lifted it in her hands, I could see the light glistening off it, a sign that she had already covered it in lube ready. Throughout the night, she had used her tongue to rim me, the occasional cheeky finger being pushed into me which was enjoyable, but that was it. Without asking if she could, her arm reached behind her as she continued bringing me to new levels of pleasure. In the back of my mind, I knew what was about to happen, I simply didn't care! As I felt her begin to push the dildo inside me, I began moaning even louder, encouraging her to push it further until it was fully inside me, her body riding me even faster now. The combination of her riding me, the feeling of the dildo inside me as well as the knowledge that the same dildo had also been inside her only a few hours ago was more than I could manage, my hips bucking upwards as I began to unload once more, shooting wave after wave of cum inside her as she once more leaned over me, her lips pushing firmly against me as her tongue began exploring my mouth as she also began to climax at the same time, the walls of her pussy gripping onto my cock as I continued filling her.

Tbc

Sandy

We remained in the same position for a while, my incredibly sensitive cock still inside her letting her feel it jerking with each little movement she made.

As she began lifting herself off me, my cock slipping out of her, a mixture of my cum and her own juices began dripping out of her onto my chest. Grabbing her legs, I told her to stay where she was so it could continue dripping onto me as I watched her follow my directions to play with herself at the same time while I lay beneath her watching.

The movement of her fingers as she touched herself was incredible! Switching between rubbing her clit and pushing multiple fingers inside her, the temptation becoming too much for me as I reached over to grab my phone.

Opening up the camera app, I pointed it towards her before asking if she wanted me to stop. Hearing no complaints from her, I pressed the record button on the screen, holding it for a point of view type recording as I planned up and down her body. Rather than becoming shy and self conscious about being filmed, instead she appeared to become even more confident with a camera on her, getting more into things with her performance, totally unbothered about other guest's potentially hearing as she got louder and louder, talking to me through the camera while moaning, gasping and giving off occasional screams of pleasure.

"Do you like seeing me playing with myself? Is this what you imagined me doing each night since we started talking? I've made myself cum more times than I can imagine thinking about when I can finally have your cock in me, and I'm not going to stop now I have!"

After a brief moment while she was unable to form words due to the amount of pleasure she was giving herself, she then continued.

"Whenever we are talking from now on, either if you have told me to play with myself, or if I'm doing it anyway once I had told you, you don't need to imagine it anymore! You can watch this to see how I look making myself cum wanting to fuck you again! I don't care where we are when we are together, if you tell me to, I will do as I'm told and finger myself just like this for you!"

At this point, I decided to take over talking so she could listen while she played.

"Did you think you had a choice in doing what you are told? I've already told you, when we are together, I own your body. You don't get to choose, I won't ever ask you to do too much, but you will have to do anything I tell you! Do you understand?"

Clearly listening to me talk this way was getting her even more turned on as she replied the rapid shallow breaths that she could manage as she said to me "yes... Sir! You own... My body! Whatever you... Say, I will... Do for my owner!"

Tbc

By *kpiercedCouple 3 weeks ago

walsall

By *inglepringlebedsuk OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Sandy

Over the next couple of hours, we continued trying to squeeze as much fun into the time we had as possible before, reluctantly, we accepted that it was time for us to get dressed again ready for checkout. As we dressed, we continued kissing each other, stroking out hands over the other and teasing one another, the result being that what would normally take twenty minutes for us to dress ourselves ended up taking just short of an hour.

Our luck was repeated where the elevator ride downstairs wasn't shared with other guests, a chance I didn't miss as I kissed her deeply, her body pressed against the wall of the elevator as I quickly slid one hand under her dress, two of my fingers easily slipping into her as I used my other hand to simultaneously tweak her nipples through the fabric of her dress. The combination of these two things along with her continued sensitivity following the previous night and morning caused her to moan loudly almost straight away, reaching an orgasm just as the elevator came to a stop on the ground floor.

She barely managed to rearrange her clothes before the doors slid open, an elderly couple standing on the other side waiting to return to their room.

As we made out way towards the hotel carpark, we giggled about the undeniable fact that the old couple would have been met with the smell of sex as they rode the elevator upstairs, a thought which took less than two minutes to go from being humourous to being a turn on.

As we walked through the empty car park, I asked her "if it had been a attractive couple about our age waiting for the lift, what would you have done?"

I had an answer in my mind that I had sort of expected from her, but nothing like her actual answer!

"I would probably tried to hold you back so we stayed in the elevator with them as they realised they were smelling the result of me and you!"

Tbc

By *inglepringlebedsuk OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Sandy

"would seeing them walk away from us knowing what we had been doing in the lift just before turn you on?" I asked her.

"Who said anything about them walking away? If i could tell they knew what the smell was and I got a positive response from any cheeky looks I might have given them, I would have cut straight to the chase!"

I had a pretty good idea what she was referring to, but rather than wrongly assuming anything, I put my hand on her arm to stop her walking, turning her to face me. "What do you mean?"

"Well, it would be more successful if I said it rather than you. I would just outright ask them if they would like us to join them in their room for some fun. If they said yes, I would let you and him watch my first time with a woman before letting you both fuck me and her!"

She knew I was getting turned on listening to her, apparently taking encouragement from my response as she continued.

"Would you like to watch me with another woman? Would you sit and wank yourself off next to her fella watching us?"

"Oh, absolutely" I replied without hesitation.

"It wouldn't just be me playing though, I would want to watch you and him. I want to see you and another man having sex with each other while you watch me and another woman" she explained to me, obviously also feeling turned on by our discussion.

I had done some things in the past with other men, but not everything. "How do you mean, watching me and another man having sex?"

Clearly it was a thought she had previously considered, immediately replying "I want you and and another man to watch me and another woman kissing, licking, fingering and rubbing against each other while we watch you two kissing, sucking and fucking each other."

I don't know why, but the thought of that immediately turned me on almost as much as I had been the previous night.

Within a two minute discussion, it was agreed that we would go back to the hotel reception and try booking another room for that night, using it as a sign that we should explore the possibility if we managed to book a room.

Within 15 minutes, we had convinced reception to allow us back into the room from the previous night, avoiding the necessity for the room to be cleaned. The second we were back through the door, we tore each others clothes off before I pushed her forcefully backwards onto the bed, my hands holding onto her ankles as I pushed her legs apart while easily sliding straight into her.

As we fucked, both of us took inspiration from our conversation in the car park, each trying to turn the other person on more.

Pounding inside her, I looked down, asking her "how turned on would you get watching me fuck another man?"

"You have no idea, have his wife licking me while you fuck her husband. I want to lie underneath so he can start kissing me, move down to my nipples as I move and then get his cock in my mouth while you fuck him. Get her to do the same while he fucks you as well!"

"Do you want him to cum in my ass like i do with you"

"Oh fuck yes! I want to see both of your cum dripping out of each other!"

"Once we are done, I'm gonna want me and him to fuck you both, let him fuck you in the ass while I fuck hers!"

"Keep going, I'm gonna cum if you keep talking like that!"

"What if I said to you during the night I wanted you to go with him on your own to their room so you can fuck him alone knowing I was in our room fucking his wife?"

Apparently that was all it took for her to get where she needed, her body gripped in a massive orgasm, her screams would clearly have been heard by anyone walking past our room.

Wasting no time, she sat straight up on the side of the bed, her mouth swiftly taking every inch of me inside her as she began sucking and slurping around my cock, her head moving back and forth while doing so. Every couple of seconds, she took my cock out of her mouth to say something to me before returning to the task at hand.

I no longer had the ability to say things to her, her skills using her mouth rendering me mute aside from the moans coming from my mouth.

"Do you want to watch me sucking another man's cock just like this? Will you treat me like a little slut by making me suck you both at the same time? I want you to watch me getting fucked by another man and his wife, tell me what a slut I am, how I'm just a dirty whore!"

I was trying my hardest to hold back from cumming but with every sentence she said to me, I got closer and closer.

Eventually, it was beyond my control as I looked down at her, one hand wrapped around my cock, her tongue flicking against the tip of me as she said "I want you to think of me fucking another guy in his room while his wife is here with you. Think of me sucking his cock exactly like this but wishing it was yours instead. Picture me with his cock in my mouth, sucking it because you asked me to, letting him fuck me wherever he wanted while you fucked his wife, doing it because Sir told me to."

That was it for me "FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK" I shouted out as I shot blast after blast of cum down her throat, pulling out of her mouth as I continued to cum, streams of cum landing over her face and chest.

Tbc

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *hil911Man 2 weeks ago

Solihull

By *un22Woman 2 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

» Add a new message to this topic