FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > That One Fantasy That Can Never Cum True

That One Fantasy That Can Never Cum True

By *ocoTemptation OP   Man 5 weeks ago

london

Woke up this morning and realised that there’s a pattern. It gives context to why my primal lust for a woman is so heightened when I know she’s been fucked by another man or men. It’s why I was so happy to oblige when a play partner came to me for help when she wanted her gangbang fantasy to become a reality.

This is a fantasy that consumes me any time I slowly and savoringly slide my cock into the sweet wetness of a partner that’s been with someone else. A cherished partner coming home to me with a cum filled pussy is perhaps the ultimate representation of promiscuity ( dare I say sluttiness ) at its best. I crave it to my core and in an STI free world I’d want it to be a reality.

So in my real world I make do with the next best thing. When a partner has been with someone else I always ask her NOT to freshen up before meeting me. Her hot sweaty disheveledness drives me wild……..and whenever I meet long establish couples mmmmmmmmmm

There was that one time when the planets aligned with a couple that I knew quite well. Everyone had just been tested so I fucked the guys wife bareback. Everyone was feeling horny as fuck and both of us men relished the sensation of fucking hi sexy wife after the other had cum inside her.

It’s no wonder that this adventure happened to also be the time that I sucked cock for the first time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic