FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught playing

Caught playing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyslut1996 OP   Woman 6 weeks ago

Wakefield

Just finished a session with myself in a public area, was so hot and loved the idea of being caught and joined... this happened to anyone? Or anyone joined?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Been out walking in the sun a lovely pair of nylon stockings under my trousers and a pair of heels in my backpack, dropped my pants and put on my heels, prancing around and I caught my self playing with my cock, and older gent was watching me and I beckoned him over

By *tevie342Man 6 weeks ago

Liverpool

An ex and I use to fuck outdoors a lot in parks and walking routes we always agreed if we got caught the person who caught was invited to join in. My ex got spitroasted a few times on our adventures.

By *nly1meMan 6 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

tina2sides ! intrigued wot happened next ? x

By *igboobiesCouple 6 weeks ago

Saltcoats

OP I do alot love it

By *ohn pcoolMan 6 weeks ago

Inverness

Love outdoor fun, recently went for a walk with a fwb and ended up getting sucked off, eating her out then fucking in the woods

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

I wank outdoors a lot and had a few mmf meets in parks... great fun and so naughty!

By *tirlingshire matureMan 6 weeks ago

falkirk

Done this lots of times with the wife.Amazing how few will actually approach though

By *oth0712Man 6 weeks ago

cambridge

By *he Senior ServiceMan 6 weeks ago

Doncaster

Got caught with a married woman I was seeing by my landlord

By *he-ProfessorMan 6 weeks ago

cheltenham

A few years ago I was out mountain biking and nipped of the trail into a little clearing for a pee only to find a middle aged woman was already there sat on a fallen tree with her summer dress pulled down below her breasts and up above her waist.

Took a few seconds to realise but she had a small vibrator in her hand working her clit with it.

Don't think she noticed at first but when she did she just smiled and moved to give me a clear view of what she was doing and started using her fingers too.

After a few minutes she came, squirting as she did so. After a seconds she spoke "taste me if you like?", an offer I couldn't resist.

By *he Ring WraithMan 6 weeks ago

Bradford

"Just finished a session with myself in a public area, was so hot and loved the idea of being caught and joined... this happened to anyone? Or anyone joined? "

No but I would love to catch you !

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Warwickshire

By *rlowslungMan 5 weeks ago

Warwick

"A few years ago I was out mountain biking and nipped of the trail into a little clearing for a pee only to find a middle aged woman was already there sat on a fallen tree with her summer dress pulled down below her breasts and up above her waist.

Took a few seconds to realise but she had a small vibrator in her hand working her clit with it.

Don't think she noticed at first but when she did she just smiled and moved to give me a clear view of what she was doing and started using her fingers too.

After a few minutes she came, squirting as she did so. After a seconds she spoke "taste me if you like?", an offer I couldn't resist. "

Wow! That’s hot. Tell us more.

By *am96xxMan 5 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Mmm

By *ememberTheNameMan 5 weeks ago

barnsley

By *outhern LadMan 5 weeks ago

down south

I’d love to come across a single or couple playing, stop and watch before being invited to join in.

By *outhern LadMan 5 weeks ago

down south

"A few years ago I was out mountain biking and nipped of the trail into a little clearing for a pee only to find a middle aged woman was already there sat on a fallen tree with her summer dress pulled down below her breasts and up above her waist.

After a few minutes she came, squirting as she did so. After a seconds she spoke "taste me if you like?", an offer I couldn't resist. "

Could anyone?

By *eandher4and9Couple 5 weeks ago

leeds

By *andm2006Man 5 weeks ago

Warwick

I used to bump into a few 'car couples' or outdoor couples mountain biking a few years back. Some covered up quickly, some carried on happy to have a watcher, and a couple let me participate. Happy memories

By *uncpl187Couple 5 weeks ago

Ramsgate

My wife has caught me a few times wanking. She just watches until I finish cumming.

By *cothereMan 5 weeks ago

ayrshire

"OP I do alot love it "

Love to catch you locally

By *ndy man 200Man 5 weeks ago

hereford

"I’d love to come across a single or couple playing, stop and watch before being invited to join in. "
mmmmmm me to

By *ike231251Man 5 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *am96xxMan 5 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Anyone tab catch you

By *wiceshyMan 5 weeks ago

Ingleby Barwick

Would love to catch someone.

By *unseeker100Man 5 weeks ago

batley

I'd love to catch you

By *endalshaggersCouple 5 weeks ago

Kendal

Fucked fully naked on a farmer's stone wall before but it was 1am and pitch black

C xoxo

By *ucklingMan 5 weeks ago

Sleaford

Yes, been caught loads of times, both solo and with female partners.

By *am96xxMan 4 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Mmm any tab

» Add a new message to this topic