Why stay??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackmeovi OP   Man 4 weeks ago

nearby

It was more in general

By *ookingMan 4 weeks ago

Cumbria

In sexless but stay together for lot’s of reasons other than sex.

By *ipper truckMan 4 weeks ago

near by

"In sexless but stay together for lot’s of reasons other than sex. "

Snap

By *orthwalesman40Man 4 weeks ago

Rhyl

Same here but enjoy fun on here or guys site

By *oward777Man 4 weeks ago

Truro

[Removed by poster at 08/04/24 00:41:30]

By *iscoman7771000Man 4 weeks ago

birmingham

Snap

Due to Wife’s stage 5 Kidney Failure

By *oward777Man 4 weeks ago

Truro

I’m in a sexless marriage haven’t fucked a wife for years she’s too prim, proper straight laced and boring and doesn’t dress sexy at all even though she would look good if she did

Would love someone, to give her a good Fucking

By *ocktoplaywithMan 4 weeks ago

Derby

Absolutely. It would be a shit marriage if it was only the sex that kept you together

By *lannotalan1971Man 4 weeks ago

near Canterbury

Me and my wife hide the fact we have sex from our teenage kids by not having sex.

By *haveakinkMan 4 weeks ago

Selby

Thats why I cum on here. If we do ever have sex 1 position and no foreplay

Can't rememeber the last time we had sex. I love a hand job

By *ax_glasscotMan 4 weeks ago

glasgow

Me unfortunately

By *ave008tMan 4 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Me too,wife was ill in 2012 and with chemo and not allowed HRT she became celibate, very annnoying but not her fault.

By *andC1000Couple 2 weeks ago

Ashford

[Removed by poster at 24/04/24 21:39:10]

By *andC1000Couple 2 weeks ago

Ashford

There’s lots of genuine reasons for sexless marriages, both men and women,especially when health of often a factor. It Seems to be generally the men complaining about sexless marriages and have to wonder how many actually take the time to show their wives/gf some attention, have a conversation with them and actually ask what they want. If they did they might find themselves with sex-full marriage instead of get off somewhere else then being ‘too tired’ or ‘working late’ etc. if they put more effort into the ones they apparently love they might get a pleasant surprise if their partner feels wanted again instead of constant feel of rejection because they’ve opted for the easy option on the way home from work

By *icassoxxxMan 2 weeks ago

Home!

[Removed by poster at 24/04/24 21:45:55]

By *icassoxxxMan 2 weeks ago

Home!

"There’s lots of genuine reasons for sexless marriages, both men and women,especially when health of often a factor. It Seems to be generally the men complaining about sexless marriages and have to wonder how many actually take the time to show their wives/gf some attention, have a conversation with them and actually ask what they want. If they did they might find themselves with sex-full marriage instead of get off somewhere else then being ‘too tired’ or ‘working late’ etc. if they put more effort into the ones they apparently love they might get a pleasant surprise if their partner feels wanted again instead of constant feel of rejection because they’ve opted for the easy option on the way home from work

"

And you don’t think many of the guys above have tried to find out, tried to talk and tried to improve things many, many times without success? I bet most have and have to no avail.

I wonder how many of those wives tried to revive things? How many have asked their husbands?

By *aunchy692021Man 2 weeks ago

Downham Market Norfolk

Snap with me too .

By *iketoshow74Man 2 weeks ago

Northampton

I am in the same boat. I love my wife and always will. I would love if she still enjoyed sex, I have tried all sorts of things but she just does not seem interested even though she is still so hot. I have had a bit of fun on here, I would never have done so but I have sexual needs.

By *yper999Man 2 weeks ago

all over

Haven’t had sex with my missus for a couple years now, and tbh I have tried but given up now, I find being rejected a huge turn off and now I wouldn’t fuck her even if she wanted to ( little chance of that )

By *uga40Man 2 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Wife went of sex years ago but still love her so just hope for some fun on here

By *ornyone30Man 2 weeks ago

ABERDEEN

Been sexless for a while now for various reasons. It does bother me but can't see it changing any time soon. We have had conversations around it in the past but we always seem to revert back to this situation. Rightly or wrongly I feel too much of a responsibility to my young kids to leave or put ultimatums out there.

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettering

"Haven’t had sex with my missus for a couple years now, and tbh I have tried but given up now, I find being rejected a huge turn off and now I wouldn’t fuck her even if she wanted to ( little chance of that ) "

Not married but pretty much same situation. Fed up with rejection, absolutely no intimacy but get on terrific as platonic friends.. I often wonder why bother as we have no romantic life, but other things hold us together..

By *exymarvelMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

"There’s lots of genuine reasons for sexless marriages, both men and women,especially when health of often a factor. It Seems to be generally the men complaining about sexless marriages and have to wonder how many actually take the time to show their wives/gf some attention, have a conversation with them and actually ask what they want. If they did they might find themselves with sex-full marriage instead of get off somewhere else then being ‘too tired’ or ‘working late’ etc. if they put more effort into the ones they apparently love they might get a pleasant surprise if their partner feels wanted again instead of constant feel of rejection because they’ve opted for the easy option on the way home from work

"

My ex was always too tired even though she never had 2 work, i took her out all the time, bought her nice things, always bought her flowers. Complimented her treated her right. Nothing was ever good enough. She never wanted for nothing.

By *exymarvelMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

Literally we had the perfect marriage but argued over sex every few months. She told me ive been really good 2 her and was happy other than my need for sexual intimacy. I wanted a wife not a friend.

By *onningtonplumberMan 2 weeks ago

Donnington

"Why stay??"

It's not always a choice or lack of love or even desire.

My wife is ill with "lady" problems and bowel problems and all the complications that go with it.

Should I be the guy that leaves her because of it?

By *eddy100Man 2 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

Same for me she just gave up sex and I had to lump it so I came on here

By *aribbean King 1985Man 2 weeks ago

South West London

If you're in a sexless relationship or marriage and you're not allowed to get elsewhere then leave that situation

By *anxfrankMan 2 weeks ago

isle of man

14 years without any sort of sex, so I left

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

I'm in a sexless marriage more due to her health issues but marriage is not just about sex

By *eester GreyMan 2 weeks ago

Welwyn

Mrs is in the middle of menopause. I'm allowed to play but she wants nothing to do with it. I have a mistress and just met a new FWB in last few days. In every other respect we are a great couple

By *ucy AnneTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Woodstock

Yes, I have been for many years, but since I ‘became Lucy’ a few years ago, which my wife encouraged me to be, we have actually been much happier, as I have lost all male sexual urges since being feminised, and we live together rather as two women friends. She doesn’t go out much and although I would be quite happy if she wanted to have sex with other men or women she has no interest in that at all either. She encourages me to go out and have fun and meet men but won’t get involved at all and doesn’t usually want to know the details, although I would be quite happy if she wanted to watch or for me to bring men home, but she doesn’t, and I don’t, even if she is not there.

By *iscrete GloryholeMan 2 weeks ago

Ashford kent

Good lord if there was no sex less marriages locally.. I'd be out of regulars in no time..

All the comments are right.. sometimes illness/menopause just does want too.. its no ones fault.. sadly just is what it it..the luck game.. of life.

I have a guy come and get release at my GH ..as he does not want to have an "affair" but she has MS and physically cannot have sex..but he loves her, hes her carer.... so it neither of their faults and he's 100% straight but he uses my gloryhole to release some of the pressure.. as I'm not an affair or a woman..he doesn't feel like he's being disrespectful or unfaithful to his wife.. its a logical conclusion.. and he gets some relief every few weeks.. and I think that's the sweetest thing ever ..bless him... I really happy to help. He is the only guy I'd change my plans if he needed my services..

He's now learnt to talk to me, become a bit of a faceless councillor.. as well as a cock sucker ..and life is just shit for some people.. sadly.

By *ungui30Man 1 week ago

BASILDON

Same here and I have talked to her about it many times. We dont have sex and although a couple of times a month she wants me to please her orally she will not do same to me or please me. I do love her and the kids so I stick around but im on here for my needs. But as most people know its very hard to get meets.

By *luffy TailWoman 1 week ago

Stockton-on-Tees

I was. Sexless for half of the 20 years we were together

By *haveadreamMan 1 week ago

Fens

Like many on here, health issues. We have been married 45 years together since school day. She has been a fantastic wife, mother, grandmother, you could not ask for better. BUT, she has gone off sex through ill health or just gone off me apart from the odd hand job nothing. She has even suggested that I look for sex else where. I have but I am discreet about it.

By *elboy46Man 1 week ago

Jarrow

I was in a sexless marriage for the last 5 years I was married stayed for the sake of the kids

By *azmar62Couple 1 week ago

Hinckley

Wife’s always horny. Always wants sex. Sometimes after a long week, I actually find myself hiding, I need my alone time. Don’t get me wrong people, we absolutely adore each other and life is really good. We often arrange meets and it occupies the mrs especially if it’s a lovely bi guy.

» Add a new message to this topic