FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Who’s near? Didn’t expect it to be my wife Part 4

Who’s near? Didn’t expect it to be my wife Part 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ing_John69 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Near You

As I finished my meal in the hotel bar my smart phone vibrated which indicated Lisa’s date had arrived, he was early. I finished my beer and headed to my hotel room with Dan’s pictures that Lisa showed me flashing through my mind.

Dan was different to the guys she had chosen before but had one thing she had grown to crave. Dan had definitely spent many hours in a gym, he had muscles on muscles with large shoulders and this waist. He looked like a stereotypical bouncer but he had the biggest cock I’d ever seen with now this was top of the list when looking for a mate. She was now a self proclaimed Size Queen.

I got back to my room and strip off I was already erect in anticipation of the fucking my side was going to get in our marital bed.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ickylouCouple 4 weeks ago

Bi

So glad you’re writing more. This is soo horny xx

By *raigs3386Man 4 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *rodigalMan 4 weeks ago

sunderland

Mmm interesting

By *ussyeater692Man 4 weeks ago

Wrexham

Every chapter seems to get better and better

By *orthwalesman40Man 4 weeks ago

Rhyl

Keep it up lol great to read

By *ames2602Man 4 weeks ago

whittle

By *overOral0Man 4 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *lymouth nice guyMan 4 weeks ago

Plymouth

Brilliant

Near You

I quickly realised this was different to the other fucks Lisa had arranged. This guy looked like a beast and he was one in bedroom. Lisa removed her rope as Dan dropped his bottoms, he wasn’t wearing any underwear, with his huge cock springing to action. He reached out and pulled Lisa by her red locks into him for an embrace that was far from passionate. He kissed her roughly, biting her shoulder causing her to whimper and marking her neck with a love bite. Again grabbing her hair he guided her down to her knees as he began his assault on her throat. I could hear the sloppy sounds of her mouth/throat as he fucked it without mercy. Dan wiped off his top to reveal his muscular top and as he did he pulled Lisa up and slapped her face before roughly kissing her again. I was already of the edge of climaxing as I watched on to see my wife on all fours being spanked and her milk while skin of her ass being turned red raw.

Lisa must have been soaking wet as he plunged his cock balls deep into her. This guy had a huge cock and hadn’t touched her pussy put Lisa took it without resistance. He fucked her hard, harder and faster as she’d ever been fucked before. I could see and hear the bed shaking as things fell off the bedside table due to the power and ferocity of the fucking my wife was taking. She never seemed to stop climaxing and her animalistic cries of passion filled the air along with the bed rocking. Dan then stopped the onslaught of my wife’s pussy, or so I thought. He then picked her up with Lisa wrapping her legs around him before he moved to the wall and pressing Lisa up against the wall and so it began again. Lisa flung her arm out knocking a picture of us both off the wall as Dan fucked without mercy as Lisa bit his shoulder. This only spurred him on to give it her harder and deeper, but this couldn’t last for ever. I saw his motion slow and a few deep thrust’s indicated he had cum. With how he’d fucked her I was surprised how gentle he laid her down and kissed her softly. My wife was totally spent by the experience she’d just received and just laid there as Dan dressed and left.

5 minutes later she video called me……

By *ensual pleasures 69Man 4 weeks ago

leeds

It’s not finished yet folk!!

By *oyager77Man 4 weeks ago

Colchester

Great memories

By *cubasexMan 4 weeks ago

Dudley

By *orny_scotMan 4 weeks ago

mintlaw

By *ushin boundariesCouple 4 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 4 weeks ago

Warrington

Gloucester

By *acksmith22Man 4 weeks ago

cannock

Hot

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

By *opefulmanMan 4 weeks ago

Worle

By *hef2475Couple 4 weeks ago

Blackpool

By *ounggent01Man 4 weeks ago

N yorks

By *imynameisntMan 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Nr Cheltenham

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 weeks ago

Kettering

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Stortford

Just finished part 1

great story and very well written

By *rmbtsTV/TS 4 weeks ago

stockport

Mm another great instalment

By *andyymannMan 4 weeks ago

rothwell

Mmmmm

Wrexham

I have no words to say how good this story is

By *umpstyleMan 4 weeks ago

North

Near You

I answered the call and the first image I see is my wife’s well fucked pussy with cum starting to dry on her inner thighs. Her cunt was red and puffy but what surprised me the most was the gape. I couldn’t speak I was in awe of how well fucked my wife had been. My silence made Lisa made Lisa question me;

L - you ok babe

J - oh my god he looks like he’s ruined you. I wasn’t expecting that.

L - in our messages today he told me he was horny and dominant and how would I feel being fucked like a rag dolll. We agreed on a safe word and I told him to go for it.

Lisa then moved the camera up her body. Her tits were red from being bitten, slapped and love bites and then upto her neck were there was also a predominant love bite which made Lisa comment;

L - I’ve not had live bites since I was 15

J - in future if you ever want to surprise me and to indicate you’ve been fucked have the guy leave one on your breast.

L - that’s a wicked idea John. Now look at my ass it’s stinging.

Lisa positioned herself in the mirror and using the ipad camera I could see her ass had red raw hand prints and it was starting to bruise.

J - omg wow he’s really fine to town on you.

L - it was incredible but couldn’t have that all the time but I’m glad I expected it.

J - haha the neighbour messaged me telling me to keep it down. If only they knew lol.

L - oh no how embarrassing

J - what’s your plans for the rest of the evening.

L - a bath and relax. What about you?

J - I’m going to head to the bar and have a beer and do a little more work.

L - have you not looked for any fun?

J - yes with no luck. Get your bath and we will speak later.

Near You

In the bar it was the typical scene of midweek in a hotel bar with lots of tables occupied by one person due to being away over night for work purposes. The crowd that said around after dinner was normally all men to film their evening with beer and watching the mid week match. I sat in the booth which I was always cautious of as taking up 4 seats just didn’t seem right when there was just me. But in the booth was a small tv and an an app I could use to order me food and drinks so I settled in and opened my work laptop. On my phone I opened fab to see if San had left a verification and was disappointed that he hadn’t so I thought I’d glance at who was near function on the app. Top of the list was a 49 year old female from Newcastle. I opened her profile and was greeted by a bio that could tell it was by a professional woman with a handful of verifications. Claire had also put a status out saying she was in the same location and if someone from fab recognised her and she did them the ice breaking word would be, “bananas”. I looked at her pictures and they were very classy and professional in lingerie with only her pert breasts on display. Her face was partially covered by her hair but there was enough to potentially make her out if I met her. I winked at the profile and put on my status my location, the name of the hotel and that I was in the bar.

I had finished my dinner and was no deep in creating a PowerPoint presentation for a meeting in the morning with all thoughts of Fab had left my mind, when I was interrupted. I looked up and a woman was stood asking if she could join me and introduced herself as Claire in a north east accent. She was clutching a laptop and still dressed in work attire. She had a pencil skirt on and a blouse and jacket. She was tall, slim and very attractive she introduced herself;

C - hi I’m claire. Sorry to disturb your evening but I can’t get on Wi-Fi in the room and reception told me to try the bar.

J - hi Claire I’m John and the pleasure is all mine. I welcome the company it gets boring on your own working away.

C - hi John if you don’t mind me saying your chin and lips are very nice.

Was she referring to my profile picture on fab?

J - thanks.

L - how do you normally kill your boredom when working away?

J - more work, beer and football. You?

L - I look to be enertained?

J - how?

L - does bananas mean anything to you?

She had clocked me as I did her. I thought I’d make a little joke first.

J - bananas are long, thick with a curve.

L - is that it?

J - they remind me of my cock. Do you like single bananas or a bunch at once.

Claire giggled and admitted on occasions she’s enjoyed a bunch but tight she just like a single one.

Claire then took a sip of her drink and looked at me with her big round eyes.

C - I didn’t have Wi-Fi issues I’d come to find you. I’m taking my drink back to room 252 finish what you need to then come. If you are longer then 15 minutes I will go on fab and find myself another bit of entertainment.

J - ok see you soon.

I checked in with Lisa telling her I’d found some fun and I’d tell her about it later. I packed up and made my way to room 252.

By *pagedMan 4 weeks ago

Doncaster

great story

Near You

Claire opened the door and welcomed in commenting that I must be eager. Her confidence used as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me feel and long. Our tongues danced and entwined as they explored each others mouths. We both started to undo the buttons on each others tops and once I removed her blouse she unhooked her bra freeing her pert breasts with her nipples already erect. She dropped to her knees and undid my belt, button and zip, dropping my trousers and underwear in one go. I stepped out of them as she grabbed my cock and brought it to her mouth. Her technique was to inch my clock further into her throat in preparation to deepthroat me while she kneaded my balls. As she was getting into it and moans of pleasure escaped my lips her phone rang. I saw that the name flashing up was Graham. Claire disappointed me when she took my cock out of my mouth and told me she had to answer it, but she kept stroking me. She answered and put the conversation on loud speaker which I thought was strange then I realised why once she answered;

C - hi babe how are you?

G - good you? You got to your hotel ok? How was work?

C - just got to the hotel. I’m going to shower, go to dinner, then get back as I have some work to do then an early night. Nothing to exciting. How was your day?

Knowing that he would waffle on for a few minutes as he spoke Claire went back to sucking me off but not deep this time just teasing my cock end and taking in her mouth just if she needs to break off and reply to him. After 5 minutes the call was over and myself and Claire giggled. She stood up and dropped her pencil skirt to reveal she was wearing no panties and got on all fours on the bed and told me to ear her from behind as this this was her favourite. As I was about to make contact with her pussy she looked over her shoulder and the nice natured and professional attitude was drop;

C - I don’t fucking forget to pay attention to my arsehole.

Plymouth

Dudley

Warrington

North

halstead

By *addy and the TrampCouple 4 weeks ago

Gamlingay

Gloucester

By *j and c 2Couple 4 weeks ago

mullingar

By *hynot3Man 4 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *onnoisseur100Man 4 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Nr Cheltenham

By *arried-bi-guyMan 4 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

cannock

By *edagainMan 4 weeks ago

Newcastle

Brilliant. Please keep up the good work

stockport

By *ornysquirtingcoupleCouple 4 weeks ago

somerset

By *rgar27Man 4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *urious_two12Couple 4 weeks ago

Cardiff

By *ornybeardedguyMan 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *ohnsim123Man 4 weeks ago

st andrews

By *na and HubbyCouple 4 weeks ago

North Cornwall

Great story

Near You

She pulled her cheeks apart opening her pussy up for me to lick and probe with my tongue. I didn’t forget her ass as I tongue fucked that also. She breathed and moaned heavily before giving her next instructions;

C - fuck me and fuck me hard

My cock was balls deep inside her in no time as I held her hips tight as I picked the pace up I slipped my thumb in her ass making her moan louder. I then lined my cock against her ass and pushed in slowly and did short strokes until her ass adjusted. I then picked the pace upto the speed as I was fucking her pussy. I could feel my cum beginning to build in my balls and as she rubbed her clit her climax started that kicked off mine meaning we orgasmed at the same time. As I exploded coating her insides with my cream the clench of her muscle as she climaxed pushed my cock out and lots of cum. Claire rolled onto her back with her legs still open with air escaping her ass and cum spluttering out she laughed and then shocked me with her next words;

C - you can fuck off now to your own room but room back at 7am to fuck me again.

J - why don’t I stay the night with you?

C - because it’s just sex. I don’t want you cuddling me in the night. No emotions it’s a transaction, I want you’re cock and you want my pussy. Now I will see you in the morning. Goodnight

With that I quickly got dressed and returned to my room to report back to Lisa.

By *ndrea54TV/TS 4 weeks ago

cambridge

Wrexham

Marvellous

Bognor Regis

By *oyntzMan 4 weeks ago

all over Ireland

North

Gloucester

By *ildpassion87Man 4 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *tio_oyMan 4 weeks ago

Amsterdam Holland

cannock

By *nigma2000Man 4 weeks ago

Keighley

mullingar

Kettering

terrific

Near You

As 7am flashed up on my watch I was knocking on room 252. A naked Claire opened the door and motioned me in, my cock was bulging against my shorts already. I watched her gorgeous ass sway as she moved. As she reached the bed she stopped and turned put her arms around me and kissed me deep. As she broke the kiss she smiled and welcomed me;

C - Good Morning John. I’m going to lie back and I want you to orally pleasure me. If you make me cum you can then stick that thick cock in me and fill me with cum. If you don’t you can fuck off back to your room for a wank.

I was shocked by her dominance but I was going to take back the control. I grabbed her and kissed her deep then pushed her back on the bed demanding she opens her legs wide. There was a glint in her eye knowing that I was now in control but she knew she would get what she wanted.

By *teve261970Man 4 weeks ago

Gateshead

Glasgow

mullingar

N yorks

Middlesbrough

By *urious_two12Couple 4 weeks ago

Cardiff

Dudley

Bognor Regis

By *haddy234Man 4 weeks ago

chadderton

Gloucester

By *oyntzMan 4 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *attboy107Man 4 weeks ago

Near MK

Definitely on my fantasy list, for the Mrs to be as highly driven and open minded as me

North

By *iquor247Man 4 weeks ago

wirral

Warrington

halstead

By *ilfloversCouple (MM) 4 weeks ago

north west

By *ub and master in crimeCouple 4 weeks ago

Portsmouth

My favourite story for ages so so sexy

By *D123Man 4 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

By *tockton GentMan 4 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Nice development

Worle

By *ickylouCouple 4 weeks ago

Bi

Oh my. This is so horny x

By *hef2475Couple 4 weeks ago

Blackpool

Hot hot hot

By *nsparkMan 4 weeks ago

working x

So hot!

Wrexham

So so good

By *ildpassion87Man 4 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *asseur_9Man 4 weeks ago

Ballymoney

brilliant

cambridge

stockport

By *rlowslungMan 4 weeks ago

Warwick

By *xxxMan 4 weeks ago

Bedford & Chester

By *agic fingers 2022Man 4 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *SB1971Man 4 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Near You

I pulled her hood back revealing her swollen clit and I started with short licks with the tip of my tongue then a long lick then back to short licks as I slid 2 fingers deep into her cunt with one hand. Ass I curled my finger up to give the “cum neither” sign stimulating her G spot. Claire grabbed my hair to keep me in place as she jerked and thrust her pubic bone into mouth. Her moans of pleasure was getting louder and her breathing was becoming more rapid as she cried out, “ fuck me this is amazing”. I knew she was close as she arched her back and her body froze. I positioned my other hand under her ass and inserted a finger into her A hole which sent hehe over the edge. A powerful orgasm hit her like a bolt of lightning as she gushed her tasty lady juices all other my face. She was twitching with every lick of my tongue as her body jerked like a fish out of water. Her eyes were glazed as a wasn’t going to allow her to come down as I thrust my cock deep into her. I thrust deep and hard keep up the pace as Claire continued to have mini orgasms she was enjoying every thrust as my own climax built and as I built up to my own ending I took in the site of this beautiful woman I was pleasuring before pulling my cock out of her and firing hot strings of cum over her toned belly, tits and her neck. I admired the mess I left her in and dressed and left without a word.

As I sat to eat breakfast and write up a verification for Claire I noticed she had already sent me one saying,

“absolutely mind blown with his oral skills and high intensity fucking. He pleasured my entire body and my mind both morning and night. Not to be missed and I hope we cross paths again”

I was quite pleased with that as I wrote a verification in response Claire walked into the bar where breakfast was being served and all the men’s heads turned to look at her. She wore a knee length navy dress and a blazer with heels and tights. She looked a professional business woman not some slut that was covered in my jizz 45 minutes before. She noted where I was sat and made her way to a table with her coffee. In passing she stopped at my table and gave me her business card and as she turned it over she had wrote her personal number on the reverse side. Not wanting anyone to hear she said silently;

C - my clit is still tingling. Thanks for the verification and please stay in touch. You are an amazing lover.

J - thanks Claire. You’re amazing yourself and beautiful. Have a good day.

C - thanks John

As she sat down I messaged her personal phone and put, “I feel lucky as every guy in her which they were me last night and this morning”. She replied with a simple, “hehe”. I never normally have a big breakfast so I was on the road as soon as I’d finished my coffee, toast and scrambled egg. Just as I was pulling into the location I needed to be that day I received a WhatsApp notification from Claire. Once parked up I opened the app up and it was a video. I pressed play and it was a video of Claire back in her room with her tights and thong around her ankles, dress hitched up and fingers circling her clit. I watched on as she brought herself to orgasm before she turned the camera onto herself, “omg you’ve left me in a proper horny state I just needed to do that as I can only think about the sex you gave me”. Before she turned the video off she blew a kiss. I forwarded the vid to Lisa and I got and immediate response, “morning babe it seems someone’s been busy. She looks very attractive and horny. What time are you home so we can reclaim one another?” I replied back, “5pm be in the bedroom and ready to be fucked”. I got out the car with a smug grin on my face as unfortunately for the next few hours I had to come down to reality.

By *ub and master in crimeCouple 4 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Just the best story thank you

By *rlowslungMan 4 weeks ago

Warwick

Brilliant. Thanks for sharing

Dudley

mullingar

By *haddy234Man 4 weeks ago

chadderton

halstead

By *ash78Man 4 weeks ago

leeds

Wow. Fantastic read.

cambridge

Gloucester

Bognor Regis

By *iker197Man 4 weeks ago

Hinckley

Nr Cheltenham

North

Glasgow

Middlesbrough

By *duk70Man 4 weeks ago

langley

By *aughtyjamesMan 4 weeks ago

Inverclyde

Kettering

Terrific

By *ongbowmanMan 4 weeks ago

Grantham

By *ean6047Man 4 weeks ago

manchester

N yorks

By *iquor247Man 4 weeks ago

wirral

Brilliant

Wrexham

What a fantastic story, thoroughly enjoyed it

By *oyntzMan 4 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *D123Man 4 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *SB1971Man 4 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *ottoroMan 4 weeks ago

waterloovile

stockport

By *attboy107Man 4 weeks ago

Near MK

Great Installment

By *ed-devilsCouple 4 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *enrithfunguyMan 4 weeks ago

penrith

Loving this one

Plymouth

Fantastic again.

Thanks OP

By *iglenMan 4 weeks ago

Machynlleth

Fantastic story. Loved every bit of it so far hope there is more soon xx

Worle

By *erri AnneTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Brilliant I love the story

By *ing_John69 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Near You

I returned home to the front door unlocked and as I put my bags down it was obvious Lisa wasn’t downstairs. I made my way upstairs and into the bedroom where I found my wife. She was on her back with her wrists and ankles strapped to a spreader bar. She looked so vulnerable then I thought to myself that she must have been put in the spreader bar by someone else. I looked her in the eyes and smiled then I noticed a fresh love bight on her left breast. I circled the shape of the mark with my finger watching her nipples harden, Lisa broke the silence;

L - he’s left you a little present

J - who?

L - Marcus. Didn’t you see on the cam?

J - No. I’ve been driving

L - I was horny baby and thought I’d give you a surprise. He left 10 minutes ago. Lick his black seed from me and add your own. None has oozed out yet my womb will be flooded in this position.

My cock was now solid as I looked down I admired the gape of her cunt and tasted. Mmmmmmm love the taste. I then plunged my cock into her juicy pussy;

L - baby

J - yes

L - fill me with your cum

J - I will

L - baby

J - yes

L - I’ve not taken birth control today

By *ndrea54TV/TS 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ounggent01Man 3 weeks ago

N yorks

By *ornybeardedguyMan 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

No birth control is a huge no ho for me!!!

By *acksmith22Man 3 weeks ago

cannock

By *acksmith22Man 3 weeks ago

cannock

naughty hotwife

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Mmm loving it... how do you get to see the previous parts?

By *eepfill999Man 3 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *iquor247Man 3 weeks ago

wirral

By *abrina59TV/TS 3 weeks ago

submissive land

mmmmmm wonderful

By *tockton GentMan 3 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

"Mmm loving it... how do you get to see the previous parts? "

Click the green arrow next to the OP

By *ushin boundariesCouple 3 weeks ago

halstead

By *j and c 2Couple 3 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rmbtsTV/TS 3 weeks ago

stockport

By *rgasm4u69Man 3 weeks ago

Warrington

By *elbyfuntimesMan 3 weeks ago

Selby

By *ussyeater692Man 3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Awesome

By *ndy79randyMan 3 weeks ago

Washington

By *ardnreddyMan 3 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

By *rgar27Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ash78Man 3 weeks ago

leeds

By *D123Man 3 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *orthampton jamesMan 3 weeks ago

Northampton

By *ceman619Man 3 weeks ago

Sunderland

By *omlinson86Man 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

??

By *ildpassion87Man 3 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *pagedMan 3 weeks ago

Doncaster

Love this x

Near You

In no time I was adding my seed to Marcus’s inside my wife’s womb. As I pulled out her creamy cunt looked to appetising not to be giving attention. My tongue darted into her overflowing cum filled void with the sounds Lisa was making I knew she would be climaxing soon. Paying attention to her clit I got her to the edge, she was twitching, as I paused she cried out;

L - don’t you fucking dare stop. Baby I’m close let me cum.

I let her calm a little as Lisa turned the air blue with her demands and insults I started to build her up again. As I got her to the edge she tried to disguise she was about to climax but I knew her body, I paused again,

L - you fucking bastard. Make me cum now. Marcus made me cum all over his huge cock. Fuck baby I begging I’m so close.

I let her calm down a little more before getting her to the edge again and then this time her going over the edge to ecstasy. I built her up again with my tongue and fingers. At the point of climax I withdrew my tongue from her clit and our eyes locked and I smiled. She didn’t smile back she twitched and jerked below me as sensations ran through her. Our eyes met and she started to beg before I allowed her to climax;

L - baby please let me cum. Please baby baby please.

Then I started finger fucking her hard. Her climax came in the form over her squirting all over and her body was now uncontrollably as she bucked and jerked and when she finished squirting a rubbed her clit more which produced more. Her eyes were lost in the back of her head and mouth wide open making noises I’d never heard her expel from her mouth before. Once she stopping climaxing and shuddering I untied her;

L - baby that was amazing my nipples are that hard I feel they would snap if you flicked them, but please don’t. Could you get me some water please?

J - glad you enjoyed

L - omg yes

J - baby did you take your birth control

L - hehe you will find out in 9 month

By *raigs3386Man 3 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ames2602Man 3 weeks ago

whittle

Near You

The next morning as Lisa showered her phone lit up with a message from Marcus. As I picked up the phone I noticed her pill packet and on closet instruction she had been winding me up her daily intake was up to date. I laughed to myself as obviously the breeding comment had really got me off. I found my glasses so I could read the message in my wife’s phone more clearly. The latest message read, “I hope your husband enjoyed finding you like he did full of my seed. Hope to meet again”. I got the devil in me and I replied to his message, “hi Marcus, John here. Thanks for getting Lisa prepped for my return home and the creamy gift you left. I am out today watching football would you like to come around with a friend and I’ll leave her in hogties for you both?” Immediately Marcus replied, “yea what time?” My thumb was quick to reply, “3.30”

I started reading through the previous messages and started wanking my cock to rock hardness. I didn’t hear the shower finish and step into the bedroom,

L - what’s got you so horny and why you got my phone?

J - come here

I grabbed my wife and threw the phone on the bed spinning her around.

L - John I’ve just showered

J - well you will have to shower again

I penetrated my wife from behind as she pushed back meeting my initial thrusts. It wasn’t long before I was filling her again as I pulled out she questioned my actions.

L - what just got into you?

J - I intercepted a message from Marcus

L - and?

J - I’m going to watch the football this afternoon with the lads.

L - John I thought we were having the day together.

J - well things have changed. I‘m getting you ready for Marcus and his friend to visit this afternoon.

I noticed her hand drop to her clit,

L - his friend?

J - yes

The rubbing of her clit got faster and she fell on the bed opening her legs;

L - John lick me and make me cum. You are so naughty.

I did as I was told.

By *rgasm4u69Man 3 weeks ago

Warrington

By *umpstyleMan 3 weeks ago

North

By *raigs3386Man 3 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ash78Man 3 weeks ago

leeds