FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Steamy windows, part 1

Steamy windows, part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixenandhound OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Plymouth

I used to live in a differnt city, living a different life....

One evening I was due to meet a man, let's call him John, in a smart hotel restaurant....we had already met once, for drinks and he had told me he liked to be in control.

I arrived looking my best, i didnt want to disappoint and I spotted him across the reception area, he was sharply dressed and looked confident, the sort of man who would arrange to meet a woman he could wine, dine and impress downstairs aswell as upstairs.

We were shown to our table, he ordered my food, it may have been delicious, I cant remember...I do remember that I was nervous...his whole energy excited me, the kind of excitement you want to feel when you are on a first date, and this was not a first date, this was more a working agreement.

After the meal he sent me to the hotel room with a gift bag and told me to change and wait on the sofa for him.... it sounds cliche but it was the top floor and it did have amazing views and floor to ceiling windows, the sort of place I had only seen on the tv or in glossy magazines at the hairdressers. I was nervous, I wondered if I was out of my depth, he was certainly out of my league but I told myself he had asked me there for a reason

Inside the bag was a tiny white thong.... I slid out of my dress and heels and into the pants

I waited....

He entered the room....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uz1978Man 4 weeks ago

Bideford

good start

By *ocky 1Man 4 weeks ago

Warrington

Looking forward to reading the next installment

By *iscoman7771000Man 4 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *namoratomanMan 4 weeks ago

Herefordshire

Very intriguing. Looking forward to the next instalment.

By *cott60Man 4 weeks ago

Perth

Plymouth

Thank you, next installment a bit later today

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 weeks ago

Kettering

By *elly61TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *hef2475Couple 4 weeks ago

Blackpool

By *pagedMan 4 weeks ago

Doncaster

great start

Plymouth

He entered the room....

He poured champagne, im not a big fan but took the glass.... as he passed it to me he asked me to stand by the window... the view was amazing and standing in nothing but a little white thong and a glass of bubbles I wondered what the night would bring.

The champagne was on ice, he asked me to put an ice cube in my mouth and suck it.... when my mouth was really cold, he told me to kneel and put my mouth around his soft cock..... it was not soft for long.... I could feel him hardening in my mouth and started to lick and suck him.... I could feel his excitement growing as I alternated between sucking and licking him.

He stopped me and pulled me to my feet.... he then took my wrists and bound them with white rope....

When my wrists were tied, he pushed me onto my knees again and put another ice cube in my mouth. This time he gripped my jaw with his hand, his fingers in my mouth, looking me straight in the eyes. The coldness of the ice in my mouth, the firmness of his grip, being tied and sensing what was to come had me wet and horny, I could feel my excitement building ...

By *J GeminiTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *aughty but nice...Man 4 weeks ago

Staffs

By *ucksguy2000Man 4 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 4 weeks ago

Sandy

Plymouth

When he put his cock in my mouth the second time, so hard, so hot I knew I was going to enjoy the evening more than I'd thought I would

I continued to suck him, taking his length into my mouth, enjoying the feeling of him in my throat.... he put his hand on my head, forcing me onto him, until I thought I couldn't breath anymore... just at the point where I thought I was gonna pass out, he pulled out of my mouth, I took a big breath of air, just before I was forced onto him again.

It was the first time that anyone and forced my mouth onto them...and I was loving it....

He pulled me to my feet and led me to the bed.. I wanted to touch him more than anything, but my hand were still bound....

He pushed me to my knees on the bed and started to touch me, moving the thong aside to play with my clit and slide his fingers inside me.... I was enjoying the feeling and then he started smacking me.... not my ass, my fanny....it stang, I squirmed but as he was slapping I could feel the familiar feeling of an orgasm brewing.... everytime I was close he stopped, just leaving me there, bound and on my knees....

By *_new_memberMan 4 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *im69000Man 4 weeks ago

louth

Plymouth

Suddenly he put his fingers inside me and started fingering me harder and harder until I couldn't hold back.... I squirted right there, by the bed.....

He told me I was naughty for making a mess and that I would need to be punished.... I couldn't wait.

He pulled me by my bound wrists from the floor and stood me against the window, pushed up against it, he slid the wet thong down my legs as I stepped out of them, he forced himself into me and started to move deep inside me..... he was holding my wrists with one hand and had his other hand around my throat, the city was spread out below me, the cold glass on my tits and the hot cock inside me.... was such a turn on....

He got faster and harder, swapping between gripping me around the throat and forcing his fingers into my mouth.... I could only groan as I knew I was going to cum....

I started cummming on his cock, he pulled it out of me and as I was shuddering with ecstacy, the ripples of excitement rushing around my body,

By *rgar27Man 4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *im69000Man 4 weeks ago

louth

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 4 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Plymouth

I felt him enter me again, this time gently but in my ass....

I couldn't stop him if I wanted to...but I didn't, I wanted to feel him stretch me .... and he did....

Right there, by the window of the view, he fucked me in the ass while he reached around and slapped my clit.... I was in heaven...

When he came in me, we came together.... my first anal experience turned out to be a great experience and I didnt get to touch him once.

By *rgar27Man 4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ocky 1Man 3 weeks ago

Warrington

Please continue looking forward to reading the next installment

By *im69000Man 3 weeks ago

louth

By *aughty but nice...Man 1 week ago