FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friends dad seduced me…

Friends dad seduced me…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    3 weeks ago

I’d just started going out drinking. I was out at the pub with friends on a Thursday night for the quiz. Across the room I noticed Shane. Shane was my friends dad, he lived two doors down. He was a white guy, muscular guy, around 5’11, shaved head and very good looking. I’d always heard rumours that he’d been to jail, but I wasn’t sure how true they were. His son was a good friend of mine back in the day, though we had drifted apart as we’d gotten older.

The night went on and the bar maid rang the bell for last orders. On the way out Shane tapped me on the shoulder, “It’s raining, do you want a lift home?” He asked. I turned to see him stood in a black muscle shirt, biceps bulging and I still remember how his pecs were bursting through. I’d not much experience with guys at that point and I was nervous of letting any slight sign of interest show. Who knows, he might batter me if I seemed even slightly “gay” (although I’m bi).

I nervously said yes, and we got into his car while he made small talk. On the way back he asked if I minded if he pulled over into a car park of a football ground. He said he wanted to relax a bit before heading home. I agreed, he pulled over.

We sat there making small talk and catching up. It didn’t take long for him to turn the subject onto my gf. I was seeing a lass from work at the time. He started asking if I’d slept with her yet. He joked about how she must like what I’m packing. He said he’s “heard things” about black guys and he bets it’s true. I noticed as he joked he would occasionally brush his hand against my thigh, his eyes would glance down at my waist…

Next he mentioned how his Mrs doesnt have sex with him anymore. I was quite shocked. This was my friends dad telling me intimate details of his sex life. He went on to say how he has to sneak off to have a wank in the back of his work van. Next he’s asking me if I do that… I could feel the tension building, as his eyes kept looking down at my package when he thought I wasn’t looking. I was getting hard and I couldn’t hide it…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dday24Man 3 weeks ago

Loughborough

Would love to read more

By *ursendr1Couple 3 weeks ago

countryside

Hot. Love both black and muscled guys hehe

By *ung-RobMan 3 weeks ago

North London

By *onmacMan 3 weeks ago

glasgow

By *oth0712Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *iM4kinkMan 3 weeks ago

San Antonio

Oh my god your getting me hard already. Luv that span of time beginning with the suggestive sex talk. Then the eyes, a brushing against various parts of each other. That delicious tension as you both wonder if you should push it a little further. Luv it as hunter or prey, definitely much hotter for me as prey.

By *edDrMan 3 weeks ago

Cambridge

By *ucksguy2000Man 3 weeks ago

aylesbury

Waiting in anticipation

By *oodford guyMan 3 weeks ago

Spain

More please

By *rigger287Man 3 weeks ago

Hartlepool

Same happened to the wife when she was younger

His eyes kept looking down at my package when he thought I wasn’t looking. I was getting hard and I couldn’t hide it. He went back to asking me about Helen, my gf at the time. He repeated “I bet she loves that” as he glared down more obviously at my package and raised his eyebrows.

I couldn’t tell if he was flirting or just regular banter, so I nervously said yeah she does. “Let’s see it then” he said… half-joking and half ordering. I put my hand on my bulge and outlined it, you could see it running down my leg. “There” I said… he reached over and squeezed it. “Some size on that”. All I could think was that my mates big muscular dad was squeezing my big hard cock through my trousers.

“Get it out then” he said… I followed his orders, unbutton my jeans and lowered them down. My thick cock sprung out. Rock hard. The “banter” had gone and things suddenly felt more serious. His eyes were fixated on my dick “that’s a beauty. I see why she wants that”. He suddenly seemed like a different man. He was transfixed on my dick, his eyes wide, a look of pure lust on his face. “Can I?” He asked breathily… “yes” I nodded, unsure of what he wanted to do…

He began to part his lips as he leaned over the seat and lowered his head towards my lap. Next I felt his warm mouth wrap around my shaft as he began sucking my dick. It was an amazing feeling. This big older man sucking my cock. My friends dad no less. As he sucked he made groans and gasps as if he was having the time of his life. Every suck was loud and sloppy, every time he lifted his head he gasped for air followed by an “mmmm” sound.

He seemed totally intoxicated by my dick and I was seeking a whole new side to him. He took my dick out of his mouth and slapped it against his face as he told me how thick it was compared to others he’s seen. He asked if I liked what he was doing.

He said just keep it between us. I was in shock, I just nodded the whole time and he got back to work slurping and ducking my dick as I looked and saw his muscular back moving up and down, and his biceps bulge as he tightened his grip on my cock

cambridge

By *exbot 1Man 3 weeks ago

Chester le street

Mmmmmm

aylesbury

By *exymarvelMan 3 weeks ago

cardiff

By *igkidexyMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

By *hyguyDublinMan 3 weeks ago

wexford, dublin. waterford, wicklow

Nice, is it a real story?

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 3 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *cubasexMan 3 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ung-RobMan 3 weeks ago

North London

By *j and c 2Couple 3 weeks ago

mullingar

By *eterpervisMan 3 weeks ago

somewhere nice

By *ankerothMan 3 weeks ago

Rotherham

By *ess n BenCouple 3 weeks ago

Didcot

By *ax_glasscotMan 3 weeks ago

glasgow

By *itradieladMan 3 weeks ago

cardiff

Enjoying, got my cock bulging in work

"Nice, is it a real story?"

Yes 100%. I’ll continue it later if there’s interest.

By *isexGuy1982Man 3 weeks ago

Coventry

By *hef2475Couple 3 weeks ago

Blackpool

More please

By *iquor247Man 3 weeks ago

wirral

cambridge

By *itom18Man 3 weeks ago

Wigan

By *ularliWoman 3 weeks ago

worcester

Keep going. I’m enjoying this

By *un22Woman 3 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ommy560Man 3 weeks ago

Hereford

Hottt

By *ndrea54TV/TS 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *bwlover1971Man 3 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Hot!

By *elfastpantyguyMan 3 weeks ago

Belfast

Mmmmmm love it

By *ton_maleMan 3 weeks ago

Shoreham

mmmmm

I looked and saw his muscular back moving up and down, and his biceps bulge as he tightened his grip on my cock. He sucked harder and louder, like a man possessed.

He took me deeper and deeper down his throat, as he did so he made gagging sounds and would quickly come back up and gasp for air, drool falling from his lips.

“Hold my head down” he ordered, as he went back down. As I felt his mouth envelop my throbbing dick once again. I followed his order and held his head down. I felt him tense and shake, as he attempted to get deeper and deeper.

It was working. I felt his throat widen and suddenly my throbbing shaft was deep down his throat as every inch disappeared and all I could see was his head in my lap. The veins on his temple visible and throbbing as he fought against his gag reflex. He was clearly eager to take as much as he could. He came up for air once again. “Fuck my throat” he said, in a commanding tone.

Once again I followed his orders - I’d never had an experience like this before. Previously I was mild mannered and reserved, but here he was opening me up to a new world. As he went to work giving me the ultimate BJ I did as he said, I place my hand on the back of his shaved head and pushed his throat down onto my dick. It slipped in easily. I thrusted my hips towards him whilst at the same time pushing his head down harder. Fucking his mouth, back and forth, in and out.

He began moaning with pleasure, he clearly enjoyed being treated this way. Spurred on by his encouragement I got rougher. I decided to thrust deeper and less predictably. Something came over and and I slapped the back of his head and told him to keep working it. He jolted up and off my cock. “Cum for me” he gasped as he went back down to sucking , with a sex crazed look in his eyes…

By *onmacMan 3 weeks ago

glasgow

aylesbury

By *elfastpantyguyMan 3 weeks ago

Belfast

Mmmm

By *usie pTV/TS 3 weeks ago

taunton

Excellent never fails to amaze me how many masculine muscle guys like sucking cock, and taking it.

By *ince163Man 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Very hot

By *uke45Man 3 weeks ago

Derry

Fuck what a great story x

By *iquor247Man 3 weeks ago

wirral

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Warwickshire

By *igkidexyMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

By *aughtywifeyWoman 3 weeks ago

close

By *isexGuy1982Man 3 weeks ago

Coventry

By *ete cums backMan 3 weeks ago

Da3

So hot, I had similar experience a long time ago.

cambridge

By *itom18Man 3 weeks ago

Wigan

By *un22Woman 3 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

" "

I’m pleasantly surprised how many women are enjoying this story. I’ll continue it shortly

By *ess n BenCouple 3 weeks ago

Didcot

By *iM4kinkMan 3 weeks ago

San Antonio

Would definitely luv being throat fucked like that.

By *cubasexMan 2 weeks ago

Dudley

By (user no longer on site) OP    2 weeks ago

“Cum for me” he gasped as he went back down to sucking , with a sex crazed look in his eyes… He had a way of seeming cock hungry whilst still retaining his masculinity and authority.

I followed his command and gave him his wish. My hand firmly on the back of his head pushing my cock down his throat faster and faster. Both of our breathing became faster paced. He was gagging slightly but not giving in. My big dick was throbbing and he was working for what he wanted…

Suddenly a wave of euphoria rushed over my body, as I let out a huge moan. Jets of hot cum shot from my cock and straight into Shane’s mouth. Shane let out an approving moan as he felt it going down his throat. For the the first time he let his guard down, the tone to his moans sounded almost woman-like.

He didn’t come up for air, instead he changed the way he sucked. Now taking his time, sucking incredibly slowly and thoughtfully. I can feel and hear him joyfully and swallowing every drop of spunk.

He was clearly taking him time, tasting it, appreciating it and then drinking it down. He sucked and sucked and sucked, eager to get every last drop, and that’s exactly what he did.

When he’d filled his stomach he raised himself back up into his seat. “I’d do anything for you” he said excitedly. I was taken aback. It sounded almost romantic. “I want that again. Don’t tell anyone” he said… “just text me whenever you want to”. We swapped numbers and once again I was counting my lucky stars.

My mates fit bodybuilder dad was giving me his number and offering to suck me on demand. This was the stuff of fantasies…

I zipped up and we drove back to our street. He dropped me off a few doors away so that nobody would see me get out. As I exited he winked and continued to his house.

—- the end of that part of the story —-

When he said “I’d do anything for you” that sparked the very early beginnings of my dominant side. Over the next year or so I made him do a few things to test how much he meant that, and slowly he became more and more submissive to me.

If anyone wants to know those things I made him do, then feel free to inbox. They’re too mealpiece to write as a story. Consider it “bonus” content.

By *oth0712Man 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *amslkMan 2 weeks ago

chesterfield

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettering

By *ularliWoman 2 weeks ago

worcester

" “Cum for me” he gasped as he went back down to sucking , with a sex crazed look in his eyes… He had a way of seeming cock hungry whilst still retaining his masculinity and authority.

I followed his command and gave him his wish. My hand firmly on the back of his head pushing my cock down his throat faster and faster. Both of our breathing became faster paced. He was gagging slightly but not giving in. My big dick was throbbing and he was working for what he wanted…

Suddenly a wave of euphoria rushed over my body, as I let out a huge moan. Jets of hot cum shot from my cock and straight into Shane’s mouth. Shane let out an approving moan as he felt it going down his throat. For the the first time he let his guard down, the tone to his moans sounded almost woman-like.

He didn’t come up for air, instead he changed the way he sucked. Now taking his time, sucking incredibly slowly and thoughtfully. I can feel and hear him joyfully and swallowing every drop of spunk.

He was clearly taking him time, tasting it, appreciating it and then drinking it down. He sucked and sucked and sucked, eager to get every last drop, and that’s exactly what he did.

When he’d filled his stomach he raised himself back up into his seat. “I’d do anything for you” he said excitedly. I was taken aback. It sounded almost romantic. “I want that again. Don’t tell anyone” he said… “just text me whenever you want to”. We swapped numbers and once again I was counting my lucky stars.

My mates fit bodybuilder dad was giving me his number and offering to suck me on demand. This was the stuff of fantasies…

I zipped up and we drove back to our street. He dropped me off a few doors away so that nobody would see me get out. As I exited he winked and continued to his house.

When he said “I’d do anything for you” that sparked the very early beginnings of my dominant side. Over the next year or so I made him do a few things to test how much he meant that, and slowly he became more and more submissive to me.

If anyone wants to know those things I made him do, then feel free to inbox. They’re too mealpiece to write as a story. Consider it “bonus” content. "

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing

By *emiOn4UMan 2 weeks ago

Wakefield

Oh yes! Hard and horny reading this!

By *athytvsubTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

My cage is full after reading this so want to wank off to this and find out what else happened xx

"

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing "

Thanks I’m glad you enjoyed it

If anyone else liked it feel free to post and let me know. It’s a turn on knowing that others like it

By *cubasexMan 2 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ankman69Man 2 weeks ago

Stanhope village,

Reminds me of my first time, I was a young soldier 19, we were at earls court.

He looked at me and said you will do, not thinking much of it, we became friendly and one night went out to his brothers.

We shared a bedroom, went out and came back nothing happened.

I went to bed early and when he came to bed he stripped off, woke me up with his amazing black cock stuck in my face, with him saying “‘suck it”

I thought ok, so I sucked it deep in to my mouth him trying to get it all in but I could not get it in, he wanted to fuck me but it just would not fit, so I sucked him and made him shoot down in to my mouth.

Sucked him a few times after and yes he did manage to fuck me, it was tight and yes he filled me.

"Reminds me of my first time, I was a young soldier 19, we were at earls court.

He looked at me and said you will do, not thinking much of it, we became friendly and one night went out to his brothers.

We shared a bedroom, went out and came back nothing happened.

I went to bed early and when he came to bed he stripped off, woke me up with his amazing black cock stuck in my face, with him saying “‘suck it”

I thought ok, so I sucked it deep in to my mouth him trying to get it all in but I could not get it in, he wanted to fuck me but it just would not fit, so I sucked him and made him shoot down in to my mouth.

Sucked him a few times after and yes he did manage to fuck me, it was tight and yes he filled me.

"

That’s hot. Was he also a soldier?

By *andyandmickCouple 2 weeks ago

chilwell

By *andyandmickCouple 2 weeks ago

chilwell

Great story

By *oth0712Man 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *itom18Man 2 weeks ago

Wigan

By *erri AnneTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Love to read the bonus content pm me

" “Cum for me” he gasped as he went back down to sucking , with a sex crazed look in his eyes… He had a way of seeming cock hungry whilst still retaining his masculinity and authority.

If anyone wants to know those things I made him do, then feel free to inbox. They’re too mealpiece to write as a story. Consider it “bonus” content. "

By *ess n BenCouple 2 weeks ago

Didcot

By *ommy560Man 2 weeks ago

Hereford

Hot

By *ussgbrMan 2 weeks ago

Burton

Wow, rock hard reading this. Thank you

By *aughtywifeyWoman 2 weeks ago

close

By *ii12vwMan 2 weeks ago

Haverhill

Hot story would love to hear more

" "

I love how many women and couples are getting off to my escapades

By *ularliWoman 2 weeks ago

worcester

"

I love how many women and couples are getting off to my escapades "

I think you should post some more.

I love reading what people have gotten up to. Real stories are so much better than fantasy written ones

By *ust 58Man 2 weeks ago

london

Story is so very hot, so enjoyably erotic

Love to hear some more

By (user no longer on site) OP    1 week ago

"

I love how many women and couples are getting off to my escapades

I think you should post some more.

I love reading what people have gotten up to. Real stories are so much better than fantasy written ones "

I might do some others

By *ini1275Man 1 week ago

stoke on trent

Hope you tell us more so hot that story x

By *ark_sentinelCouple 1 week ago

Andover

» Add a new message to this topic