FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pissy Face Sissy Boy

Pissy Face Sissy Boy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

South Shields

I watch him pumping his cock in the bath below me as I stand over him in my sheer stockings and my panties held to one side, ready to let go.

It isn't often, I let someone I meet off Fab use their own phone but James was so keen and had sent us messages for months about this exact scenario, that I gave in and where was the harm if I was the one doing the filming.

His eyes are watching my pussy with excitement and he keeps looking up at me, like he is trying to anticipate the exact moment his reward is about to start flowing.

Reward?

You might think being made to lie in a bath while a woman, who has just been barking orders at you, tells you to play with your erect cock and open your mouth because she is going to use your face to piss in... how is that a reward?

In James' world, this is the best reward a sissy boy like him could ever have.

James is the biggest Sub I have ever spoken to. He needs humiliation and degradation to feel turned on.

I zoom in on his face as I record by lowering the phone because, well, my other hand is holding my red satin panties to one side and spreading my pussy lips so he can see the shiny wet pink lips that are about to soak him in warm piss.

His eyes look tormented and it looks like he is going to cum before he gets his reward so I pull the phone back up so I can record the whole view as I let him have it.

"Right then, James... or should I say Sissy Boy... this is what you get for leaving a mark on the basin after cleaning the bathroom. You know my standards are high and you fell short, YET AGAIN" I hiss, so it is loud and clear for the video, "and as your punishment, you will not only have to clean this bath again, but also yourself."

The first few drops appear on the phone screen. It's a stream after that. A feint yellow stream, sputtering to begin with but narrow and aimed at his chest as I gain control of the flow.

His face is a picture on the phone screen; he is going to love wanking over this one.

The stream of piss has traced up to his face and is flooding his open mouth and he is trying his hardest to drink it all but some of it is flowing out of his mouth and down over his neck and chest.

I dip down to film the piss coming out of his mouth and over his neck, a real close up before angling it down to where he is frantically beating his cock, just in time for a thick wad of cum to shoot out, narrowly missing his phone but creating the most amazing 3d effect, he is gong to love when he watches this back.

His sticky mess clings to the hair around his belly button and pools with the piss already there.

It's a scene of filth and depravity but it is James' idea of heaven.

Being soaked in a mistress' piss is what James has been wanking over for years now and I am glad to have finally made it happen for him.

"Are you going to send me a copy of that, like we agreed?" I ask, as James towels himself off after the shower.

"I might," he says, pulling his phone close to his chest like he is keeping it from me. "Or maybe I will say no and you will have to punish me again!"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ot manMan 3 weeks ago

long eaton

[Removed by poster at 11/04/24 10:15:53]

By *ot manMan 3 weeks ago

long eaton

Nice

By *eglover62TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Ayr

Lucky Sissy Boy x

South Shields

"Lucky Sissy Boy x"

I am not sure I should have allowed him to cum though.

I am getting a few messages saying they would not have let him, or from sissy boys saying he was very lucky to have been allowed that privilege.

By *rwineoclockMan 3 weeks ago

Durham

Fantastic and great to fullfil a fantasy

By *DenierMan 3 weeks ago

South Shields

Just feeling that warm stream on my satin covered cock and in my face would make me cum without touching it.

South Shields

"Just feeling that warm stream on my satin covered cock and in my face would make me cum without touching it."

You are such a slut though...

By *ersatile-1Man 3 weeks ago

stirlingshire

Oh god…please please please post the footage!

By *ut4fun6969Man 3 weeks ago

Folkestone

Great story

By *oveeverythingMan 3 weeks ago

Derby

The anticipation of the flowing nectar would of been enough for me wouldn't of needed to touch my sissy stick it's what dreams are made of x

By *igerman23Man 3 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.lucky man.

By *av46Man 3 weeks ago

STRATFORD-UPON-AVON

Love a warm stream in my mouth and made to swallow...

By *ndrea54TV/TS 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *bwlover1971Man 3 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Fantastic! X

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

South Shields

"Love a warm stream in my mouth and made to swallow..."

THAT is utter filth and I LOVE it!

By *oth0712Man 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ingeriecdABCTV/TS 2 weeks ago

catterick

I’d love to be wearing my sissy pink lingerie and heels and to be drenched by a lady and all my lingerie soaked as my sissy clit twitches in my sissy panties

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

South Shields

"I’d love to be wearing my sissy pink lingerie and heels and to be drenched by a lady and all my lingerie soaked as my sissy clit twitches in my sissy panties "

Love the term 'sissy clit'

By *eed AttentionMan 2 weeks ago

Oxford

So go on

By *ark.aitkenMan 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Lucky Sissy Boy x

I am getting a few messages saying they would not have let him, or from sissy boys saying he was very lucky to have been allowed that privilege."

Just lying back and taking in the whole experience as the lady soaked my body and face would be great. I was lucky enough to enjoy that in a club once. It drew a small audience and a second lady also took the chance to use me while I was down there. A fabulous memory licking two ladies after they had totally soaked me. Lovely.

By *onred1221Man 2 weeks ago

essex

By *arehamMan 2 weeks ago

handforth

God I love women pissing on me .

By *eekingfun999TV/TS 2 weeks ago

whitstable

Delicious

By *p4itfilthMan 2 weeks ago

Leeds

I second this. I love it. I need it

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 6 days ago

South Shields

"Lucky Sissy Boy x

I am getting a few messages saying they would not have let him, or from sissy boys saying he was very lucky to have been allowed that privilege.

Just lying back and taking in the whole experience as the lady soaked my body and face would be great. I was lucky enough to enjoy that in a club once. It drew a small audience and a second lady also took the chance to use me while I was down there. A fabulous memory licking two ladies after they had totally soaked me. Lovely. "

That sounds amazing

By *midsfabguyMan 6 days ago

WMids

This is my absolute dream

I’d love to be ordered to clean up the mess after with my tongue too - every drop of golden nectar and dirty sissy cock cum x

By *splay2021Man 6 days ago

newcastle

"I watch him pumping his cock in the bath below me as I stand over him in my sheer stockings and my panties held to one side, ready to let go.

It isn't often, I let someone I meet off Fab use their own phone but James was so keen and had sent us messages for months about this exact scenario, that I gave in and where was the harm if I was the one doing the filming.

His eyes are watching my pussy with excitement and he keeps looking up at me, like he is trying to anticipate the exact moment his reward is about to start flowing.

Reward?

You might think being made to lie in a bath while a woman, who has just been barking orders at you, tells you to play with your erect cock and open your mouth because she is going to use your face to piss in... how is that a reward?

In James' world, this is the best reward a sissy boy like him could ever have.

James is the biggest Sub I have ever spoken to. He needs humiliation and degradation to feel turned on.

I zoom in on his face as I record by lowering the phone because, well, my other hand is holding my red satin panties to one side and spreading my pussy lips so he can see the shiny wet pink lips that are about to soak him in warm piss.

His eyes look tormented and it looks like he is going to cum before he gets his reward so I pull the phone back up so I can record the whole view as I let him have it.

"Right then, James... or should I say Sissy Boy... this is what you get for leaving a mark on the basin after cleaning the bathroom. You know my standards are high and you fell short, YET AGAIN" I hiss, so it is loud and clear for the video, "and as your punishment, you will not only have to clean this bath again, but also yourself."

The first few drops appear on the phone screen. It's a stream after that. A feint yellow stream, sputtering to begin with but narrow and aimed at his chest as I gain control of the flow.

His face is a picture on the phone screen; he is going to love wanking over this one.

The stream of piss has traced up to his face and is flooding his open mouth and he is trying his hardest to drink it all but some of it is flowing out of his mouth and down over his neck and chest.

I dip down to film the piss coming out of his mouth and over his neck, a real close up before angling it down to where he is frantically beating his cock, just in time for a thick wad of cum to shoot out, narrowly missing his phone but creating the most amazing 3d effect, he is gong to love when he watches this back.

His sticky mess clings to the hair around his belly button and pools with the piss already there.

It's a scene of filth and depravity but it is James' idea of heaven.

Being soaked in a mistress' piss is what James has been wanking over for years now and I am glad to have finally made it happen for him.

"Are you going to send me a copy of that, like we agreed?" I ask, as James towels himself off after the shower.

"I might," he says, pulling his phone close to his chest like he is keeping it from me. "Or maybe I will say no and you will have to punish me again!""

» Add a new message to this topic