FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Part 2 - The Best Head (of Department)

Part 2 - The Best Head (of Department)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *panksy OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Preston

**If you haven't already, please read Part 1 of this story first**

Tom was still feeling totally humiliated and not knowing at all what to do, still on his knees and with his lips still around Mitzi’s hard cock. He felt he couldn’t get up either as this would show his receptionist Emily and Mitzi just how hard his cock was and just how turned on he seemed to be sucking off a transgender girl.

"I always thought he'd be just the sort to enjoy a good cocksucking, look how hard he is!" Emily mocked as she walked over and knelt over Tom, bringing her face down close to where his own flushed red looking one had just let Mitzi's cock out of his mouth. It was still dangling agonisingly and tantalisingly close and he could barely take his eyes off it to look at the face of the beautiful blonde receptionist kneeling beside him.

Emily had reached beneath Tom and was feeling her hand over his crotch, simply brushing her fingers across it. She could not only tell just how hard cocksucking and humiliation had made him, but could also make him just a little bit harder. Now Emily was unzipping Tom’s trousers and pulling them down around his knees, completely exposing his hardness.

"Ha ha ha, Mitzi," Emily laughed, running her hand along his cock, "I think he likes you Mitzi, but I wonder how much he likes you", she winked as Tom’s cock became harder than ever, something that wasn't helped by Emily running her hands all over his arse, massaging the cheeks and occasionally slipping a finger inside and fingering his anus.

"Hey Mitzi, you should really have a go at his tight ass," she said, so matter of fact like.

"Mmm, yes," Mitzi moaned, "This ass looks totally fuckable, but let's make him beg for it, eh Emily?"

"Oh yeah," Emily grinned, slapping Tom across his naked arse, "It'd give me a kick to hear my boss beg for your hard cock."

Tom blushed redder than ever at the words that were coming out of his pretty receptionist's mouth as he knelt humiliated on his office floor. It was going to humiliate him a whole lot more to start begging for it, but frankly he really was starting to want Mitzi to fuck him, to get his ass used by her magnificent cock. With such thoughts running through his head, he knew that he would sooner or later have to give in to them.

"Come on slut boy, beg for it," said Mitzi, playfully slapping Tom across the face with her erect member.

What choice did Tom have, really?

"Please fuck me Mitzi," he sighed, "I want you to take my cherry and fuck my arse. I want to feel your big hard cock sliding deep inside me. Fuck me up the ass like the whore I am."

"Wow, well, when you put it like that, how can I refuse?" Mitzi giggled at Tom’s willingness to humiliate himself in front of these two beauties.

Mitzi moved around behind him still stroking her big manly cock as her receptionist friend explored Tom’s ass with first one, and then two fingers, loosening him up so as to better prepare him for the erect thick meat that was about to enter him.

"Ohh," Tom gasped as Emily shoved a finger inside him, "That feels great Emily, your finger feels so nice inside my ass, I can't wait for Mitzi’s big hard cock."

"Steady there," Emily laughed, "It's going to take a lot to get that inside you, you'd better be ready for it."

"Ah, oh, come on, give it to me, make me your bitch," Tom gasped as Emily withdrew her fingers and guided Mitzi’s cock to the entrance to his puckered starfish, the head of it now just nestling between his arse cheeks.

"Oh God," Tom yelped in pain as Mitzi gently pushed her cock up inside him, desperately hoping nobody in the office would hear and come and see what was going on.

Despite Tom’s girlish squeals of pain, Mitzi continued to push inside him, he felt in agony and completely impaled, stuck on Mitzi’s rock hard cock. He was totally in her power and that was a feeling that he was starting to like.

"Now you're going to take it like a real slut," Mitzi told him as she withdrew her cock before pushing it into him once more.

Tom could feel the material of her skirt falling around his waist and her sheer stockings brushing against his thighs as she stood over him, her legs astride his, plunging her cock deep inside him. Tom was still in quite a lot of pain, feeling totally filled by Mitzi’s big cock which was now buried inside him, but it was starting to feel pretty good too. With his arse filled like that, Tom was feeling her cock stimulating him in places he'd never even thought about before and his own cock was still rock solid with arousal. By the time Mitzi had stuck her whole cock inside him and he was stuck on it, barely able to move, Tom really began to enjoy it in spite of the easing pain.

"Oh fuck, your little arse is tight," Mitzi moaned, "It's been a while since I've taken a guy's cherry and it feels so good on my big cock. Don't worry baby, I'll be gentle with you."

"Uh, ah, no, fuck me harder," Tom demanded, moaning like a dirty whore, "Fuck me. Fuck me like a little bitch, I wanna be used by you."

"OK then," Mitzi giggled, "My, you are one eager slut."

"Oh God yeah," Tom moaned as she ploughed so deep he could feel her balls slapping against his ass, "I just love the feel of a hard cock inside me and just love getting fucked hard."

As Tom was enjoying the intense pleasure of Mitzi ploughing her big cock deep into his virgin arse, his pretty receptionist Emily had moved around in front of him. With her back to him Tom could stare at that gorgeous round arse of hers, she unzipped her skirt and pulled it down, bending over to shove her panty clad arse close to Tom’s face. As she stripped from her panties too she turned back to face Tom, who could clearly see she was sliding her fingers deep inside her shaved cunt. It was quite a sight and one that he had only thought about in his wildest fantasies.

"I know that it's cock that you really love now Tom," Emily taunted while fingering her pussy right in front of him, "But I've seen you eyeing up my sweet arse, how would you like a piece of it, just like Mitzi has got you."

"Oh God, Oh fuck, yes," Tom cried, both in answer to her question and because of the hard and heavy arse fucking Mitzi was giving him, "God yes, I want your beautiful arse Emily."

"Go on then, eat me, you dirty cunt", she said, turning around and shoving that perfect round arse right in Tom’s face.

If anything, this was even more humiliating. Tom, the big important boss of the whole company on his knees, sticking his tongue in the warm arsehole of his pretty receptionist and having his own arse fucked hard by his new interviewee friend.

Tom tongued Emily’s ass real good, trying his level best to make his tongue straight and stiff so he could effectively fuck Emily’s with it, as well as lubricate her puckered opening with his saliva.

"OK" Emily sighed, "I need you to fuck my arse, now."

Mitzi pulled out of Tom and sat herself back in his office chair. She looked absolutely gorgeous, the complete image of a slutty business woman, except for the big erect cock sticking up between her legs, her hair was a mess and her eyes had a sexy glint, her blouse was open, her skirt hung around her waist and her legs in sheer stockings and heels were open to show off the full length of her hard cock.

"Come over here and sit on my lap, bitch boy," Mitzi beckoned.

Tom was broken in to do just whatever she wanted, so he meekly walked over and lowered his gaping ass onto her cock until he was totally impaled on her big pole. Emily now came over to him and looked down on them both.

"You make quite a picture, the manly boss impaled on a sexy woman’s big cock," she laughed, looking down at Tom’s own meat, "I just hope you're up to satisfying me with your cock like I'm so used to with Mitzi’s in my ass."

She sat down on Tom’s cock without a fuss, as if taking a cock up there was second nature. Oh, the brilliance of being sandwiched between two such hot women. Tom was now in control of how he would ride Mitzi's firm cock and found himself bouncing up and down on it. Each time he pulled up from Mitzi’s cock, he slammed into Emily’s gorgeous arse.

"Oh fuck, you're one eager slut," Mitzi moaned.

"I'd never have guessed quite how keen you would be for a hard cock up your ass," Emily sighed as he thrust back up into her, "I thought you'd take a bit more persuasion than this but it turns out you really are just a cock loving bitch."

"Oh god yes, oh fuck," Tom moaned, loving every second of this kinky office threesome.

"Oh yeah, your tight ass is gonna make me cum," moaned Mitzi.

Emily leapt off Tom’s cock and she quickly spun around. She desperately needed to see this. Tom, her uptight boss taking his first load from her talented cock bearing female friend.

"Ah, oh, ooo, fuck, Mitzi," Tom moaned, picking up the pace at which he rode her firm cock, determined to make this hot, gorgeous woman cum, "Oh God, I wanna feel your cum deep inside my tight virgin arse, cum for me, Mitzi."

Without Emily’s ass to stimulate his cock, Tom put all his efforts now into getting Mitzi over the finishing line. He bounced up and down on Mitzi’s cock for all he was worth.

Mitzi flung her arms around Tom’s chest, her hands landing face down onto each of his shoulders, pulling down hard onto her cock. Holding him in a vice-like grip, forcing him right down to the base of her dick and preventing him from pulling up away from her. She was as balls deep into Tom’s ass as she had ever been and her cock twitched and convulsed deep inside his bowels.

Mitzi was cumming and cumming really hard. Spurt after spurt evacuating her body into the virgin territory of Tom’s ass. Tom couldn’t move an inch such was Mitzi’s hold on him. He could feel Mitzi’s cock convulsing inside him, filling him up with her creamy seed. Fuck it felt soooo good.

Emily was mesmerised at the spectacle in front of her. She knew there was no going back for Tom now, today was the day he’d discovered a new found craving for a woman’s cock.

The exhaustion in that office was palpable. There was silence for what seemed like an age as everyone in the room got their breath back. It was Emily who finally broke the silence.

“Fuck, that was so horny”, she laughed and grasping Tom’s hands she helped raise him up of Mitzi and the chair. Mitzi’s spent cock plopped out of Tom’s ass and he immediately felt a great empty void inside him. He struggled to steady himself on his feet and felt a little dazed. He couldn’t quite believe what had just happened. All kinds of thoughts were running through his head, a mixture of elation, shock, embarrassment and humiliation, plus all kinds of other emotions he couldn’t quite make out. While he tried to make sense of it all his two sexy companions hurriedly started to gather their things and straighten themselves out. Tom started to do the same as he tried to come to terms with what just happened.

Emily gave Tom a very cheeky knowing wink, kissed Mitzi on the lips and left the room to go back to her desk. Tom looked at Mitzi and she returned his gaze. She moved over to him and gave him a deep passionate kiss.

“You’ll crave me, you’ll desire me, you’ll want me”, she whispered in his ear as she turned to leave the room. Just as she was about to reach the door Tom spoke.

“You know there’s another job vacancy we’re interviewing for next week”, he said.

“Oh I know and I’ve already applied”, Mitzi replied with a sexy grin. “Emily has kindly scheduled me for the last appointment of the day.” And with that Mitzi left the room.

Tom just stood there in disbelief with his mouth slightly open. “Fuck”, he said, then “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck”, again. It was then that he began to feel a little discomfort down below. His underwear was getting progressively damp and was sticking to his skin. He suddenly realised that the cause was Mitzi’s spent cum now oozing out of his dilated ass hole making a mess in the crotch of his tight pants. This made Tom recall the whole episode on fast forward and he started to feel his cock twitch and harden. Fuck, he needed some release so desperately.

With that Tom rushed out of the office towards the gentleman’s toilets. As he passed Emily on reception she laughed out loud and called after him. “Off for a wank Tom”, she spoke in a comical musical tone. Tom quickly spun round as he ran and flicked her the V sign.

But that was exactly what he was going to do.

The End.

** Now who would you like to be in this story? Tom, Mitzi or Emily. Answers in the comments please! **

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickylouCouple 4 weeks ago

Bi

Wow.

By *ottsguy74Man 4 weeks ago

Nottingham

Definitely Tom

By *ndrea54TV/TS 3 weeks ago

cambridge

Wow that was so horny think I want to be Tom