FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Massage surprise

Massage surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lderman500 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

sleaford

I had been having a regular massage with a woman who kept my shoulder and neck free from pain. Nothing had happened before this visit. She was a large lady with a great pair of tits and a very come and get me rear. On this visit she asked if I would lay face down as she wanted to massage my back to loosen my shoulder muscles . I complied shirt off I laid face down. She started to massage me as normal then she stopped and I heard what sounded like clothing being removed but head down on the table I could not see anything.

She then restarted the massage leaning over me I felt her tits on my back she then came to the head end of the table took my hand and guided it to her clit I was surprised but soon started to rub her clit and rubbing her pussy lips started to finger her she pulled back and told me to get off the table, she got on the table and told me to lick her I didn’t need telling twice I got down between her legs. Tongue flicking her clit then sucking it I started to finger fuck her she was really wet, more she said I sucked he clit and and fingered harder I felt her tense up and as she came she squirted all over me. Sorry she said but I squirted for the first time last night when I was playing with myself and wanted to know if it would happen again.

I was really hard now and pre cum was dribbling down my leg. She got off the table got on her knees and took me deep into her mouth face fucking me it was not long before I started to pull out as I was going to cum, she told me to put it back and cum in her mouth I pumped my cum into her mouth she gagged a bit but took it all. Getting up she said thank you for my first cum in my mouth.after a day of firsts for her my massage meetings got more pleasant …..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lowryderMan 4 weeks ago

Stafford

Nice!!

By *otttcpl69Couple 3 weeks ago

Cramlington

By *ary1001xMan 3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ocktoplaywithMan 3 weeks ago

Derby

By *lderWiserNowMan 3 weeks ago

Kettering

Fantastic

By *oth0712Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple 3 weeks ago

mullingar

By *eed AttentionMan 3 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice

By *ohnathonMan 3 weeks ago

warrington

Love it

By *ea_toastkinkyWoman 3 weeks ago

Hinckley

You are so spoilt and lucky. I have to go for regular massages and wish they would pull my shorts to the side and eat out my asshole.

Are you going for another massage to see if it happens again?

By *kpiercedCouple 3 weeks ago

walsall

» Add a new message to this topic