FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pet Shop

Pet Shop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elease-wodger OP   Man 5 weeks ago

llandrindod wells

The bell rang as the shop door opened but no one greeted us. the shop was empty so we started looking for the things we wanted to buy. As she was a new pet i decided to get her a few new outfits starting with a range of collars, she picked out a black leather one with studs in and i put it on her. It looked stunning contrasting against her auburn hair.

After getting over the initial shock and

As we were admiring her new collar and how well it suited her the shop keeper came from the back of the shop and stopped dead when he saw her stood there with a collar on in her low cut dress that showed her ample cleavage magnificently .

I explained to him what we were looking for , some collars to use as restraints on her wrists, ankles and just above the elbow and for the thighs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elease-wodger OP   Man 4 weeks ago

llandrindod wells

He led us over to racks and racks of all differing types and we found some well padded black leather ones that matched her neck collar but without the studs, I put them on her wrists and ankles but there were no holes tight enough down the end of the collar. I asked him if he had an aul and i agreed to buy them i could put holes into required places on the straps, he agreed getting over the shock and now grinning from ear to ear

He same back with the aul and i pushed out the holes where we'd measured them to, pet held her arms out and i put one on her wrist and buckled it up, it fitted perfectly nice and snug with no chance of coming off no matter how much she wriggled. I asked him if he wanted to put the other one on her wrist and he instantly agreed his grin getting ever wider

I said he could then do the ankles and he pulled over a small stool for her to put a foot up onto as he knelt down and she put her foot up on the stool her dress rode up and he got a good look at her stocking topped thighs and tiny black knickers. He took a lot longer than necessary, trying to concentrate i suppoe. She swapped feet on the stool and he got the same show in reverse and when he'd finished and stood up we could see the bulge of his cock though his jeans. I took the next two and put them on her her arms just above the elbows, i passed the last two to him and ordered pet to lift up her skirt so that he could put them on her thighs "I bet you van smell her from down there I said as he was fitting the second one half way up her thigh he leaned his head in toward her pussy and sniffed exaggeratedly and pet let out a little whimper. I then got some double ended clips and stood behind her she facing him and I held her arms behind her and clipped the two collars just above her elbows together so she naturally pushed her chest out and her nipples started to strain through the thin material of her dress and she let out a deep sigh.

By *lugoneMan 4 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *en1234300Man 4 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *ike231251Man 4 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ocktoplaywithMan 4 weeks ago

Derby