FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first time sucking a cock

My first time sucking a cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriocouple OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

rayleigh

I got chatting to a guy on here a while ago, not too close to us, as didn’t want anyone who could recognise us in the street. He was fascinated by my wife’s boobs asking if they are real, does she like her nipples sucked etc. then he got on to the rest of her body, does she shave, does she like showing off, lots of questions. I told him I have quite a few photos of her, he obviously wanted to see them. I didn’t want to put them anywhere where they could be copied or printed so I said to him we could meet and I would show him some. This conversation was really getting me turned on to be honest, thinking that some guy ( I’d checked his profile out, younger than us and real nice body, and nice looking cock) would be interested in my wife.

We agreed to meet in a park where there is a big car park local to us, he told me what sort of vehicle he had, turns out to be a van, parked facing the wooded area, so very private, I got out of my car and wandered over to him, got in the passenger seat and we had a bit of a chat. ‘Come on then’ he said, let’s see the pics, I got my phone out, selected the folder with my wife’s pics in and handed it to him. To start with the pics were quite mild, bra less, short skirts, and general stuff to show her figure off.

I could see his cock had grown in his jogging bottoms and he was squirming about on his seat, he started rubbing his hand over it while really studying the pics, he asked if I’d mind if he got it out and have a wank, of course not, I said, I was rock hard myself knowing that this guy was so excited looking at my wife’s pics. The pics had got more explicit with my wife in bikinis and underwear, he was transfixed, or so I thought, he said ‘you like watching me wank over your wife’s pics?’ Yes I mumbled, I could see where he had got in the album, it was her just in panties, with her back to the camera, he very slowly got my hand and asked if I would stroke him while he looked. It was the first time I had touched another man’s cock, it was awash with precum, he was gasping as I run my finger over the head making it very slippery, it felt really hot and hard. I moved in for a better look, not realising his hand was now behind me, he slowly put it on the back of my head saying ‘please, please’ while pushing my head closer. I obviously knew what he wanted, wow this was so new to me, I stuck my tongue out and tasted the precum, was similar to mine so not unpleasant, my cock was absolutely bursting. I knew soon he would come to some really hot pics, he was groaning, not sure if it was the pics, or the fact I’d taken the head of his cock in my mouth, his cock was so hard and hot, sure enough he come to the last couple of pics on the album where my wife was sucking my cock and where I cum all over her tits, he pushed my head down really hard on his cock and he pumped what seemed like gallons of cum into my mouth, which caused me to cum involuntary in my jeans without even touching myself, what a mess lol. He was completely drained, I grabbed my phone and made my exit to drive home and sort myself out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ike231251Man 3 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *henicanidoMan 3 weeks ago

Kings Lynn

Did you enjoy the experience?

By *eed some fun 74Man 3 weeks ago

Near Padiham

That's so hot. I'd love to look at a guys' wife or girlfriends explicit photos collection while we wanked each other and I'm sure I'd end up sucking him while he told me about her. Wouldn't work for me in a car park but def in a house

By *enrithfunguyMan 3 weeks ago

penrith

That’s so hot.

By *imtimMan 3 weeks ago

Morecambe

Great story, id love an experience like that !

By *lowryderMan 3 weeks ago

Stafford

Fantastic!

By *athytvsubTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Sounds like he is becoming a sissy and he has found his Master

By *ony 529Man 3 weeks ago

coventry

Yes, what a lucky husband I’ve always imagined, sucking and tasting cock special if it’s been in my wife

By *cotty909Man 3 weeks ago

tranent

By *adysueandneroCouple 3 weeks ago

witney

Does your wife know?

By *oin_alertCouple 3 weeks ago

Coventry

By *adysueandneroCouple 3 weeks ago

witney

"Yes, what a lucky husband I’ve always imagined, sucking and tasting cock special if it’s been in my wife "

It's how our meets end.

By *ecretpantyTV/TS 3 weeks ago

lisburn

Love this story. So hot with all that precum dripping off his cock. And him filling your mouth too. I had a similar experience last week but was outside in the woods. No pics of wife just a guy all smooth on his knees with my cock in his mouth.I filled it with my cum and he spat it out but some off it dropped from his lips as he put out his tongue to get the last bead off cum that I milked from my softing cock.

By *oth0712Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *rimGinMan 3 weeks ago

felixstowe

I’d like to do this with a guy I know, I already share pics with him anyway but would love to show him all her pics while this happened..

By *amesy8519Man 3 weeks ago

Andover

Class!!

rayleigh

[Removed by poster at 14/04/24 16:55:49]

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

"Yes, what a lucky husband I’ve always imagined, sucking and tasting cock special if it’s been in my wife

It's how our meets end."

Sounds very fun

rayleigh

By _adysueandneroFind posts by _adysueandnero Couple

8 hours ago

witney

Does your wife know?

Yes she wants to see this happen

By *haveadreamMan 3 weeks ago

Fens

I meet a local guy every few weeks when he is working from home and his wife is out for the day. There is nothing better that him sucking on my cock on their marital bed while I am looking at his wife pictures on the bed side table. It's like his wife is watching us, staring with those beautiful eyes, say yes fuck my husbands mouth, never fails to bring me off and hubby better a mouthful or cum over his face.

rayleigh

My wife surprised me last night, said she he’d been reading this post over and over and getting really excited. She told me to go upstairs on our bed, get naked and wait for her, I can’t tell you all what was going through her mind, did she arrange a meet? No she walked in naked, strap on fitted and another dildo in her hand, my cock jumped into life. She unceremoniously grabbed my legs and pushed them as far back and wide as she could, then aimed and pushed the dildo slowly but forcefully into me, god I loved it, then started thrusting. My cock was so damn hard, and was leaking precum like a tap, “this is what I want to see in real life, with real cocks” she said as she run the other dildo round round the head of my cock then trust it into my mouth. I couldn’t stand it much more and shot cum all over my chest. She stopped thrusting, wiped all the cum off my chest with the dildo then pushed it into my mouth till I gagged, tasting that lovely cum. She left it in my mouth, withdrew, then left me on the bed, sweating covered with the remains of my cum, dildo in mouth, then I heard the shower being turned on so she could get herself cleaned up and go to bed as if nothing happened

By *oth0712Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple 3 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ony 529Man 3 weeks ago

coventry

Wow, what a lucky husband thank you for sharing this story with us. It certainly has made me so envious. Hope there is more to come.

By *exbot 1Man 3 weeks ago

Chester le street

Mmmm very horny

By *uriocouple OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

rayleigh

As said, mrs wants to see for real the scenario of this thread, but now, as she watches us, would like the guys wife there as well, so they can touch each other while watching the show!

By *otwifeforyou1978Couple 2 weeks ago

Telford

Sounds fun indeed

By *iM4kinkMan 2 weeks ago

San Antonio

i just plain luv sucking big, thick, musky cocks degradingly. And being force fed cum.

By *ini1275Man 2 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Very nice

By *ildbilly19Man 2 weeks ago

Bristol

Both parts of this are very hot

By *P69erMan 2 weeks ago

Tamworth

would love, my wife to do that to me!

By *lueyes69Man 2 weeks ago

coventry

By *urabriteMan 2 weeks ago

stafford

By *ocky82Man 2 weeks ago

Watford

I did similar but took wife’s dirty knickers, I only wanked him off but it was my first time touching a cock apart from my own.

It was so hot

By *mooth321Man 2 weeks ago

Tonypandy

Very Nice... I can see how looking at her lovely tits made him hard

By *rsmellniceMan 2 weeks ago

Leeds

If anybody wants to see my Mrs pic and videos in Leeds happy to show in person and she knows and agrees

» Add a new message to this topic