FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Coffee Flash

Coffee Flash

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have in mind a little erotic scene we'd love to play out for real one day (we know of an ideal venue in Newbury town centre). If you're a couple and this tickles your fancy, we'd love to hear from you

We arrange with you to be at a certain coffee shop at the same time on a Sunday morning.

We recognise one another but we don't speak. We just buy our drinks and, as two separate couples, climb the stairs to the 1st floor seating area.

It's quiet upstairs, unsurprisingly for a Sunday morning, and we take seats in the far corner (which has the advantage of being partially screened off), ensuring that the two couples are facing one another.

After a little while, the girls slowly and discreetly raise their skirts and part their legs, each giving the couple opposite a teasing glimpse of pussy and stroking fingers...

... And from there, it's just a question of how much teasing and flashing we can do, without being seen by others (we're not into flashing the general public!).

That's it. A simple, voyeuristic, experience which lasts only as long as a cup of coffee, but which we think would be very erotic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would be even more exciting if the other couple invites you back to thiers for another Coffee!!!!

"Would be even more exciting if the other couple invites you back to thiers for another Coffee!!!!"

For us, what gives this a real erotic value is that there's no talking and no physical interaction between the couples, and afterwards we go our separate ways. Boring for some, we know, but erotic to us - we could be a little weird, though

By *luetooMan  over a year ago

Bucks & Glasgow

Love this sort of 'gentle' teasing scenario. Very sexy and arrousing. I hope you find a couple to play it out with

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny...

"Love this sort of 'gentle' teasing scenario. Very sexy and arrousing. I hope you find a couple to play it out with "

Thank you

By *evonlad101Man  over a year ago

plymouth

wow great scenario love it as always been a fantasy of mine

By *usttooCouple  over a year ago

newbury

Think mine would be a hot chocolate with extra cream

"Think mine would be a hot chocolate with extra cream "