FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How did I end up like this a TV whore

How did I end up like this a TV whore

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *laine Black OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I light up another cigarette I look at myself in the mirror.

My peroxide blonde hair cut in a bob, my black tattooed eyebrows,and eyeliner and my red tattooed lips all permanent.

Large gold hoops in my ears, and my pierced tongue!

My pert A cup breasts with pierced nipples, and my useless flaccid cock in pink panties.

I took another puff on my ciggy, looking at my long nails painted crimson red, thinking they need another touch up.

Here I was looking like a cheap street walker, sat in my bedsit at 59 years old how did I get here?

I had dressed when I was a teenager but got married and stopped for years thinking I was happily married, but the craving returned in my 40s and I started buying femme attire etc from ebay and secretly dressing, and went through several binges throwing the clothes out, before regretting it and buying more.

Eventually discreetly I meet my first man and was introduced into the joys of sucking mens cocks, the taste mmm as I greedily took it in my mouth and the pleasure of the reward of a spunky mouthful yummy.

I carried on dressing at weekends when the wife was away running, meeting men sucking their cocks always swallowing I was addicted to the taste of spunk now. But even though I was asked not brave enough to be fucked yet....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eajayTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Tamar Valley

Good start xxx

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Doncaster

Intrigued to hear the rest of this sweetie

» Add a new message to this topic