FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sending his wife to play

Sending his wife to play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odernViking OP   Man 2 weeks ago

hartlepool

This is from a few years ago on my old profile.

One afternoon I was casually looking through this site when a message from a couple appeared. I clicked the profile to see a couple in their 40s with several verifications (mostly from club meets) and their pictures hidden.I was very intrigued so I opened the message.

Hi would you be interested in fucking my wife? The message read. A but forward I thought but lets see where it goes. Yes I replied but I would like to see what im getting myself into first.

Next message came with some pictures attatched, this is my wife the message read. There where a couple of pictures of a hot woman wearing a thong bent over, I couldnt see a face but damn she was sexy.

I replied with wow yes she looks fantastic. Next message came ok send your address and ill send her over, only two conditions 1, no anal and 2, fill her pussy with cum and send her home. I was very nervous as this was very quick but their verifications where genuine so i gave my address and waited for a reply.

Half an hour went by with no response and im starting to pace, what have I done? Have they scammed me? Then another message came. Shes 5 minutes away, have your way with her but remember the rules. Ok so this is it. A random blind meet and my heart began to race.

I paced nervously looking out the window for anyone to turn up. 10 minutes passed and im feeling like ive been set up when a car pulls up. Out steps a gorgeous brunette woman with red lipstick wearing a black vest top, tight jeans and stiletto boots.

Wow I though this cant be her, I watched as this gorgeous woman walks to my door and knocks. I open the door to be met with floural perfume, hi I believe youre expecting me she says. Yes come in I stutter and lead her to the living room.

I can tell she is as nervous as I am at this point so we sit and exchange a bit of small talk, she explained that she just had some business nearby and that her husband would often suprise her with a random meet whenever she is out of town.

I couldnt believe my luck she was stunningly beautiful and I have my orders to do with her anything I want aslong as I send her home full. She must have sensed my nervousnes so she shuffled closer to me on the sofa and placed her hand on my thigh.

With that she leaned in for a kiss, her lips where soft and the perfume was strong as we kissed slowly, her hand moved up my thight teasing me just out of reach of my throbbing cock.

I run my hand gently across her neck and take hold of her head to kiss her more passionately when she breaks away. She wispers Lets take this upstairs.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ricky09Man 2 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ritymindMan 2 weeks ago

weston

More

By *exymarvelMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

By *ypicalmale2022Man 2 weeks ago

okehampton

By *raigs3386Man 2 weeks ago

Gloucester

hartlepool

I ushered her up the stairs watching ther butt sway in her tight jeans with each step. As we reach the bedroom she turn to me and asks where I want her, undress slowly I command as I sit on the bed to get the whole view.

She removes her vest revealing a black lace bra and perfectly round boobs, she must have been a C or D cup. Keeping eye contact she lifts a foot and places it between my legs would you mind? She asks and I unzip her boot then the other her toenails where painted red to match her lips.

She then unbuttons her jeans and slowly wriggles them down and readjusts her black lace thong. This better? She asks standing infront of me in her underwear. Keep going I demand and without hesitation pops her bra open, her boobs where perfect not too low and still round and her nipples stood to attention. She slides her thumbs down the sides of her thong and lowers them to the ground. Her neat pussy on full show with her trimmed pubes shaved into a little triangle. I couldnt wait any longer.

Now undress me a said as I stood up, she lifts my tshirt over my head as her boobs press against my bare skin. Her skin is soft and warm and she drops to her knees and slides my trousers down allowing my cock to spring to life level with her face. Without another word she takes my hard cock in her mouth slowly engulfing my shaft inch by inch.

Her mouth was warm and wet as she expertly worked up and down my cock. As a begin to twitch inside she carresses my balls with her hand. I knew I wouldnt last much longer in her mouth so I instruct her to get on the bed.

She lay there naked with her legs spread so I could take in the view. Her pussy glistening with her juices. I kiss my way up her legs lightly biting ther inner thighs as she lets out a little wimper. My mouth finds its way to her sweet pussy and my tongue dances around in her wetness parting her lips and finding her clit I suck and lick making her moan.

I slide a finger inside her and her muscles clench my knuckles shes very tight but her juices allow me to slide a second finger inside as I work my tongue and fingers together. She lets out a loud moan as wave after wave of orgasms overcome her body....

By *lkNhungMan 2 weeks ago

Luton

Very hot

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Great writing

By *onningtonplumberMan 2 weeks ago

Donnington

/mmmmmmmm

By *ndyJ6911Man 2 weeks ago

Cheshire

Awesome story, hope there is more to come ??

By *ilbert4450Man 2 weeks ago

paisley

By *ig daddy 1969Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

hartlepool

As I work her with my tongue she says "I want you inside me" so without a moment of hesitation I kneel and press thw tip of my throbbing cock against her lips and with little resistance slide inside her. She was so tight gripping my shaft as I entered making her moan.

A few minutes of gentle strokes I am ready to explode, she notices this and pulls me close and we kiss again. She seems to love the taste of herself on my lips and begins to thrust into me as momentum increases until I let loose and filled her with hot cum.

We lay there a while catching our breath as I soften inside her. "Im not done with you yet" she says as she pins me down on my back. Her mouth finds my nipples and she playfully sucks and nibbles them sending shivers down my body making me twitch again. "I need you to fill me with more" she says and her head moves down to find my cock again.

Her tongue laps at the juices and cum on my cock intantly getting me hard again, "thats better" she says as she swallows my cock again this time taking it all the way until I hit the back of her throat.

She climbs on top of me and slides my vock deep inside her with ease this time and rides me like a woman posessed, I grab her hips as she rocks back and forth building speed and I feel her muscles inside throb and pulse as she starts to orgasm again sending me over the edge and we cum together as she colapses om top of me.

Cock and pussy twitching and pulsing together making sure she catches every drop inside her we kiss again. "Thankyou for that" she says and reaches for her thong. She gets ready and adjusts her hair before heading for the door.

"Hopefully ill be back again soon" she says as she kisses my cheek and leaves. Later that day her husband messages to thank me for my 'service' and that was the last i every heard from them unfortunatelly

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

» Add a new message to this topic