FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just a lil fantasy

Just a lil fantasy

By *orednhorny99 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

consett

[  ] I've watched for long enough, I watched as he undressed you , took his time sliding your knickers down your legs , I watched as you backed into him whilst he slipped your bra off horny as fuck I watched as he lay back on the bed and you expertly unleashed his cock stroking and kissing it hard. I watched as your lips wrapped round it and your head bobbed up amd down on it , sat playing with my own cock whilst you played with his , I watched as you sped up and he grabbed a handful of your hair as he unloaded all he had into your willing mouth and smiled to myself as you kept going after he'd cum watching you tease him in that wicked way you do. I watched as he flipped you onto your back spread your legs and went to town on your pussy I watched his tongue flick and glide over your pussy for the first time watched as you arched your back in ecstasy , hearing your little moans whilst I sat back and watched the show unfold I watched him work your clit in little circles teasing you as you'd teased him , stroking my cock as my gorgeous girlfriend lay back with a strangers tongue worked her pussy  over good.i even sat an watched as this stranger inserted his forefingers and rubbed your pussy whilst sucking on your nipples and bit your neck line hungry to fuck you watching as his cock hardened again and teased your wet pussy  gently rubbing over your clit and pussy. I watched as you guided his hard cock into your little pussy watched as his swollen head opened up your little pussy easing it's way in to begin with then watched as the rhythm increased

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic