FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Greedy Girl

Greedy Girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *W_Red OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester

A few years back me and a few of the lads were on a night out in Leeds so we had an apartment etc.

In a particular club I got talking to a girl who was probably a similar age to me at the time early 30s.

It was all just a bit of innocent flirting etc to start with and we were having a laugh. She went back with her friends for a bit but we kept catching eachothers eye, anyway about an hour later she came over and without hesitation whispered in my ear "I want you and your mates to use me as you please"

I wasn't expecting it but quickly started to round up the lads I knew would be willing, the anticipation in her face growing as we all discussed who'd be using which part of her.

We walked back to the apartment while she was telling us that all her holes are ours now and she wanted to be filled.

we arrived back and poured some drinks, she didn't waste any time getting undressed down to her underwear. We sat back and enjoyed looking at her natural body, big tits, big arse on display in her sexy black underwear.

She'd asked us to sit on the sofa for her so the 3 of us sat back while one by one she straddled us and kissed us, we were still dressed at this point but we all knew we were as rock hard as eachother......TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnathonMan 2 weeks ago

warrington

Should be good

By *hilledguy2020Man 2 weeks ago

Hebburn

By *69meMan 2 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

By *exymarvelMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *W_Red OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester

She started to pull our pants down one by one revealing our rock hard cocks. Slowly working her way up and down our shafts, sucking our balls and teasing our arseholes.

She removed her bra and put her tits in our faces before bending over and sliding her knickers down right in front of us and said "who's first"

I wasted no time and slid my dick into her already soaking wet pussy while the other two took turns fucking her face. I didn't want to finish too soon so we swapped around.

I lay on the bed and pulled her on top of me, not before long I could feel my mates cock entering her arse as she was on top of me, her moans more and more intense while she had a mouth full of number 3s cock.

He shot his load straight down her throat and sat to enjoy the rest.

Not long after me and my other mate filled her pussy and arse.

She cleaned us all up. Thanked us for using her like a true slut and left without her underwear

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *olflordMan 2 weeks ago

Exeter

By *andyandmickCouple 2 weeks ago

chilwell

By *oppy12Man 2 weeks ago

Swindon