FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Cuck Fun

Hotel Cuck Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Weston

True story from our early days in the cuckold lifestyle

I guess by the time this encounter occurred they’d been seeing each other for about two months.

We hadn’t spoken in a week to him and we were both nervous when we saw him, as was he again, which only added to the tension once more. We were amongst friends and we are discrete in the way we are conducted ourselves. We danced around the topic with him again – he knew full well what the plan was but kept us on tender hooks, wanting us to ask if he was spending the night. I had booked a hotel room as treat for my wife; I figured that, even though he may not come back with us, we could still have a night away from family and the luxury of a lie in!

However, after an hour of this, and a few drinks, it became obvious that he was more than up for a night in our hotel room. Whilst they flirted with each other, my wife suddenly said ‘oh by the way hunny, it’s a family room, so there’s a little bed alongside the main one’. They both giggled and we all three of us knew what this meant and where I would be spending most of my time!

Not much else happened at the gig, apart from a few looks from other hot guys in the band. They knew there was something going on but couldn’t be sure if this was behind my back or not.

But once the party was over, we headed back to the hotel, where she had prepared drinks for all of us. She said to him that she was taking a shower and we both took our queue and waited patiently for her to finish. When she came out, in her black loungewear he then said he was going in for one. He disappeared and I then commented that I thought she looked a little disappointed. ‘I am,’ she said, ‘I thought he might’ve joined me like last time!’

As he showered she and I kissed very sensuously, but with her all the time playing with my small c0ck and whispering to me about what was about to happen. When he emerged, with just a skimpy towel around his waist, he seemed semi hard already and his member was poking out through the material, revealing a shiny, sticky head. I was told by my wife to also take a shower and as I went, she said to me with a note of menace in her voice ‘make sure you take your time’.

Though very excited by this time and my c0ck aching with anticipation, I got under the warm water and whilst I stood there, I knew that they were getting started at that moment. I stood there and stood there until I could not stand it anymore. As I stepped out to reach for the towel I could hear their soft moans and as I strained to peep through the tiny crack in the ensuite door, I could just make out the shape of him between her legs, his head buried in her very wet pussy. Her hand grinding his head into her gently.

He moved up to her and they kissed, embracing closely and his hands wandered over her gorgeous 38Ds, whilst she gave him little moans of delight. He then stood up and she slid to her knees. She was stroking his pert bum and kissing him across hs tight tummy, down over to his thighs, back across and down the other thigh, with his c0ck now rigid and being sprung under her chin. She then closed her eyes, and with one slurp took what she could into her mouth. Nick began to really start to rock his hips in motion to the rhythm of her head until he was gently but expertly fucking her mouth.

Throughout this, I had taken my position on the upright chair at the foot of the bed, put there whilst I was in the shower. They then moved onto the bed and got under the covers and seemed to just lay and cuddle and fondle for ages before she mounted him and rode him, at first gently, then with a real vigour and abandon that told me Lola was really enjoying Nick’s c0ck. Slowly the covers came off as things heated up and I now had a great view of his very long meat firing in out of my wife. She was leant back now, with her lovely soft b00bs sticking out and her left hand reaching behind her to fondle his very large, full balls.

This was a photo opportunity I was not going to miss so out came the HD and I took a little footage of the scene. They lasted like this for ages, his stamina was mind blowing. In all of this they had not even looked at me, acknowledged me and so when they dismounted and changed position, I decided that I would join in, just for a few minutes!

As he entered her missionary style, I moved over and placed my now very wet c0ckhead next to her hot mouth. Though she didn’t normally give me this kind of pleasure, she seemed to greedily lick and suck it. All too soon this stopped as Lola became angry at me gettting so much pleasure and she pulled away from sucking me to pull him down to her and kiss her as he drilled her deeply.

‘Nick is my treat, not yours. Control yourself or I will cucky!’ She snapped.

I took up my position on the chair and contented myself once more. She once again mounted him and really started to ride him very hard. But incredibly, he kept from cumming inside her to ensure she had her orgasm and boy, did she cum. She seem to go on and on and eventually she flipped backwards on her haunches and they layed there spent, but alas no cream from him.

We settled down to sleep at about 3:30am and I settled into the narrow bed next to them. It was hard and uncomfortable and the thinnest of blankets, whilst they enjoyed a sumptuous king size with soft linen. They talked to each other for a while and when I attempted to join I was to shut up and that they were talking to each other, not me!

And so I reluctantly closed my eyes and fell eventually into a fitful sleep. I slept like this until I was awoken by some soft moans coming from their bed…

When I awoke to noises coming from the bed, I really wanted to just get up and join them, but decided to just lay a while and listen to them, just to see where things went. So glad I made this decision. As I rolled onto my side, still with my eyes mostly closed, I could just make out them cuddled up to each other and the soft moans coming from both as they kissed. They both whispered a little, then giggled, then went back to the kissing. I by this time had a very stiff member, imagining all kinds of things that could've been said between them.

Lola silently under the covers swung on top of him, I even heard her quietly shh him as he whispered to her, clearly wanting to not disturb her sleeping husband. Though I obviously could not see for sure, it was fairly clear that his large cock had eased itself into my wife's pussy, judging by the stifled but unmistakable low groan from her.

‘Oh Nick, I do so love your cock and the way it fills me. I so want to tell cucky that I only ever want your cock and yours alone. He’s just so small!’ She whispered in his ear but clear enough for me to hear.

Nick looked up at her fantastic boobs, her pretty face contorted in the hot passion they shared and just simply said to her ‘I’ll tell him in the morning: no more attempts to fuck you should be made. That you only want mine. Is that ok?’

‘Oh god yes, yes, please Nick x’

Wow, they were having a fuck and making new rules, even though they thought I was asleep. With me out of the picture so to speak, they enjoyed each other in a different way in contrast to the previous night. It was intimate, intense and very much not a fuck that was meant to be a show of any kind. Indeed, I truly felt like I was in the way, so decided quickly to remain, as far as they were concerned, dead to the world, allowing them to continue their cheating sex, something they were clearly getting a massive strong emotion from. The thrill of me being asleep, she said after, really added to the intensity for them both. I’ll fucking bet it did.

As I led there, it was a reminder yet again of the very first time they’d cuckolded me in my marriage to Lola. For I’d been sent out without ceremony that morning too, they not wishing to be observed while they consummated their filthy cuckolding of me in private. In our marital bed. Why was I so weak. Because I so wanted the thrill of it that I’d not contemplated the damage I was doing to my physical relationship with my own wife.

I lay very still, barely breathing, so as to try and at least listen to them, imagining what they might be doing just a few feet away.

I deliberately shut my eyes for a time and then peeped once more. Now he was on top and was shrugging off the covers to reveal his little ass being stroked once more by her. They were still more or less silent, save for a slight squeak on the bed. The bedhead was iron and Lola gripped it with the other hand as he fucked her. This was just 4 hours after we had gone to sleep and here he was going at my wife like a silent train once more. I could just make out as she turned her head that she was softly biting her lower lip and letting out very soft but deep animal sounds. Amazing to listen to and to watch. Amazing and painful - the cuckold paradigm.

Then, Lola and her lover lay on their sides with her facing me and he spooning her. I thought they were just led there but no. He had again parted her pussy lips with his 7 inch cock and began to slowly fuck her sopping wet hole whilst she reached behind her and touched his face, he stroking her tummy and over her beautiful 38Ds.

They began to quicken this pace after a while - maybe 15 minutes or so - and so this now frantic but almost silent fucking was taking place before my eyes - albeit eyes that were pretending to be closed!. I stroked my cock under the duvet as this was happening, trying to keep up the charade, but they were by this time lost in their own passion, to them I really was not there. And yet the most intense orgasm was shared between them a while later that was also virtually not heard.

They led for ages spooning with her whole body glistening lightly with moisture from their workout. I left it a few minutes, held out my hand to her and said 'hi, you ok'. The smile I got back was a devilish grin that told me she was more than just ok. I moved over to her and sidled into the bed, just perching there and kissing her face gently.

'Has he cum? have you? you seemed to but couldn't be sure' I lied. She grinned and panted to me 'Oh my god yes, it was amazing but didn't want to wake you. Would you like a treat now? You've been so good. And as you missed the cum from about two hours ago it’s only fair to you!’

So I’d missed a fuck entirely as I slept during the night, all due to their secrecy and desire to fuck alone.

I moved gently down savouring every kiss down her well used body and then stared at her now well-stretched cunt and began to lap at her, discovering that his cum was deep inside her. He had stayed in her for ages after he had cum, and had plugged it right up there. This made my efforts more determined and I licked and slurped away at Lola for ages. During this time, though Nick just lay there cuddling her. ‘Are you making sure you get all of his cum out of me, there is a lot of it so make sure you make a real pig of yourself, there’s a good cuck.’

After around ten minutes of this from me, she had a fairly insignificant climax, but as she did it seemed to force down the remaining glob of his cum into my awaiting mouth. She pulled the duvet around her so they were both covered completely! I moved up alongside her and as she lay on her side facing me, she expertly stroked and fondled me, giggling in my ear and telling me about the sleepy, sneaky sex they’d both enjoyed.

‘I bet you’d like to cum, thinking about your wife having Nick’s hot cock deep inside me, but you know the rules. Cuck is always last and only when we say’ she whispered. As she did this I noticed he’d sidled up behind her, his hands mawling her breasts, her ass and everything else. He was asking her for more. This brought me to the edge of orgasm, especially after my senses were in overdrive

There was no doubt that my wife was willing to please him by any means.

‘If you like, I’ll go on down to breakfast and give you some time to yourselves. I don’t want to be in the way…’ I said helpfully.

Lola looked at me, smiled and simply said ‘yea, that would be good for us. Thanks. We’ll be down in a while. You can have a nice time imagining us enjoying ourselves. And you won’t get to see any of it.’ She was humiliating me in front of him and he was just loving it.

I quickly dressed and looked at them both. I was almost at the point of asking to cum when Nick said ‘feel free to fuck off now, I want your wife to suck my cock and we don’t need you gawping at us!’ As I left the room I looked back to see her going down under the bed clothes to give him what turned out to be a very long and sensual blow job on the cock she now loved so much. The room was quiet, except for the soft slurping sounds she made on her guy.

I made my way to the breakfast room, asked for a table for three and sat, my mind filled with thoughts of my wife and the man she’d now given her body to time and again without my presence and now without any hope of letting me know what was happening.

After about an hour, the staff around me asking a few times if anyone was joining me, they appeared. They walked in quietly and took their place at the table as if nothing had happened.

‘I hope you had a good time whilst I was sat here in torture…’ I began, meakly. They both looked at each other. Nick spoke first.

‘Look, you either want this or you don’t. Lola is having the best time in years when she’s in bed with me, I’m loving it as I’m able to give her what she needs, and you get your thrills too, which we allow. You can’t start complaining about something you asked us both to partake in. Come on, when I’ve left I’m sure you’ll get your rewards.’

I looked at them both and agreed. We had a coffee and they had a good time dropping hints on what had just happened upstairs. I was so hard in my pants I was in pain.

Then Lola piped up:

‘Ready to get going, could you pop up and get everything packed up while we finish our breakfast, we’re already way behind and Nick has to get back soon too, so it’ll give us a bit more time to be together. You understand hunny yea?’

Of course I did. I disappeared and packed - which included the panties she’d worn at the gig and were covered in dried cum. Meanwhile, my hot wife and her hot lover enjoyed those last few minutes together.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ystery1988Man 2 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

That got my cock throbbing!

By *rish_stud94Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow. Brilliantly written

Weston

"That got my cock throbbing! "

Glad it did it for you. All true.

Weston

"Wow. Brilliantly written "

That’s very kind of you. I try to be as accurate as possible. It’s my job I guess.

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ast_jjMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic

By *ichelleanddaveCouple 2 weeks ago

blanchardstown

Well written,michelle has cucked me with her bull and told me to fuck off out of the room too,its so hot to be treated like a usless cuckold husband

By *ast_jjMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin and London

"Well written,michelle has cucked me with her bull and told me to fuck off out of the room too,its so hot to be treated like a usless cuckold husband

"

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

By *cott60Man 2 weeks ago

Perth

By *lannotalan1971Man 2 weeks ago

near Canterbury

I'd love to be in a hotel and listening to my wife getting fucked in the room next door!

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 1 week ago

Weston

"Well written,michelle has cucked me with her bull and told me to fuck off out of the room too,its so hot to be treated like a usless cuckold husband

Much appreciated - as a cuck, the degradation is part of the mindfuckingly beautiful thrill!

"

By *elboy1957Man 1 week ago

Weston-super-Mare

Great story

Weston

"Great story "

Thank you x

By *cotty909Man 1 week ago

tranent

Weston

When Lola eventually left him to get in the car that morning, she asked a question I was kinda ready for but was still shocked when she asked it.

Would it be ok if Nick stayed for a few days this week as he had business in the area and they both agreed it made sense. Was I ok with this?

What could I say!

By *lymouth nice guyMan 1 week ago

Plymouth

Amazing, hot story

Weston

Of course I agreed. The thought of the situation being 24 hours a day - even if only for a few days - was a cuckold dream come true. If you like your dreams to be a headfuck!

That week after the hot moved things on a lot. When he arrived he assumed seniority and they became a couple on our marital home. Sex for them was secret, like I didn’t actually count.

By *lkNhungMan 1 week ago

Luton

Loving this, brings back good memories of me and hotwives

By *rgasm4u69Man 1 week ago

Warrington

» Add a new message to this topic