FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Who’s near? Didn’t expect it to be my wife Part 5

Who’s near? Didn’t expect it to be my wife Part 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ing_John69 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Near You

I looked at my watch it was 3.15 and Marcus and his friend was due in 15 minutes. I had just watched Lisa’s ass suck in the plug as I looked down and admired her on all fours in hog ties. I lubed her pussy as I knew shortly she’d be taken on 2 BBC’s. My cock harden and before I put my final touches I pulled out and rammed it into my wife’s cunt fucking her hard I was so turned on. I glanced at my watched it was 3.23, I moved round to her mouth and wanked my cock in front of her face.

L - come down my throat baby. Don’t mess my face up let my black lovers cover me in cum.

With those words my cock was in the back of her throat thrusting my hips as she gagged my cock. I could feel my cock about erupt, just the thought that she will be drilled by 2 cocks shortly did it for me. I emptied my load down her throat. I looked at my watch and it was 3.26, I picked up her red “slut” lipstick and wrote across her cheeks “FUCK MY HOLES” with arrows pointing to her asshole and cunt. With a slap on her ass and the camera in position I walked out the room and down the stairs to the front door shouting, “have fun babe”.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *y AmoreMan 7 weeks ago

london

Found this story a week ago and what a fantastic read. OP thank you for your great work

By *j and c 2Couple 7 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rgar27Man 7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

wow so hot

By *raigs3386Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *heone4475Man 7 weeks ago

upham

By *pagedMan 7 weeks ago

Doncaster

one of the best writers on here

By *ushin boundariesCouple 7 weeks ago

halstead

Near You

As I walked down the street to the pub I took my phone out and messaged Marcus, “make sure you and your friend fill her holes with cum”. Just as I got to the entrance of the pub Marcus replied, “definitely. How long we got with her?” I pondered replying for a moment then I typed, “when you are totally drained”.

As I ordered my first pint the Ring notification went on my smart watch. As I watched the two men enter my house and the door close behind them my cock twitch knowing they will be entering my wife asap.

By *haddy234Man 7 weeks ago

chadderton

By *ew_username_timeMan 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Fantastic reading

mullingar

By *D123Man 7 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ub and master in crimeCouple 7 weeks ago

Portsmouth

So good and so horny

By *ottopcock9Man 7 weeks ago

Cumnock

Near You

Every so often my watched vibrated and as I glanced it was either a picture or a video sent by Marcus. As I was in a packed pub with mates I couldn’t view them and it was killing me. The match was entertaining and the pints were flowing with a good amount of banter flying about and stories of fights, who was fucking who and just general stuff only you find funny with friends. What caught my attention was when a friend of mine called Steve mentioned that someone we went to school with called Katie was now single and was on dating sites. In our early 20’s I’d fucked Katie a few times, she was fun but very vanilla. I did a search on Fab and there she was, KittyKate (44). She had a few verifications and although her face wasn’t fully shown I knew it was her. Her pictures were in black and white and looked classy. She was still in good shape with a smooth snatch as remembering before her pubic hair was unkept. Her likes gave the impression that she was no longer the innocent woman I’d known 20 years previous. Ticked was anal, group sex, sex clubs, voyuer, watersports, to name a few and looking to meet M, MMF and MM. As another message came through from Marcus I thought I’d message Katie when it was a little quieter. My mind moved back to the fucking my wife must be getting.

By *ildpassion87Man 7 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

So hot

halstead

By *duk70Man 7 weeks ago

langley

Loving this

By *arried-bi-guyMan 7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *rednWilma40Couple 7 weeks ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

By *cubasexMan 7 weeks ago

Dudley

Bognor Regis

Near You

The game was coming to an end and no message from Marcus saying they were finished with my wife I was pretty tipsy now and having a laugh, but horny as fuck. With the match coming to an exciting end I was immersed into the Kate action not seeing who was coming and going from the bar. I felt a tap on my shoulder;

K - hello stranger

By *ornybeardedguyMan 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *rmbtsTV/TS 7 weeks ago

stockport

By *elliesCouple 7 weeks ago

Darlington

By *D123Man 7 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Near You

I turned around it was Katie.

J - hi Kate

K - hi John, how are you?

J - all good thanks

K - how’s Lisa?

J - she’s currently entertaining

K - without you?

J - maybe it’s something I can tell you another time. So what’s new with you?

K - you not heard? I kicked Chris out as he was fucking a work colleague now it’s my time for fun.

J - yeah I’ve seen. Whoops didn’t mean to say that

K - what you seen ?

J - eeeeer your fab profile

K - are you on there? Does Lisa know?

J - yes and yes. Can’t really talk here with the lads about.

K - I need a smoke let’s go outside

Bognor Regis

By *eepfill999Man 7 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *rmrshorny2Couple 7 weeks ago

Seaside

By *rlowslungMan 7 weeks ago

Warwick

Great!

By *orthwalesman40Man 7 weeks ago

Rhyl

Glad this is still going

halstead

By *nigma2000Man 7 weeks ago

Keighley

By *ongbowmanMan 7 weeks ago

Grantham

By *ango0505Woman 7 weeks ago

Dumfries

By *aidbackcpleCouple 7 weeks ago

nr stockton

wow. more please xx

By *attboy107Man 7 weeks ago

Near MK

By *ason7754Man 7 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *D123Man 7 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

stockport

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *umpstyleMan 7 weeks ago

North

By *kpiercedCouple 7 weeks ago

walsall

By *lymouth nice guyMan 7 weeks ago

Plymouth

Great to see this is still going on.

Great read

mullingar

Glasgow

By *duk70Man 7 weeks ago

langley

By *iglenMan 7 weeks ago

Machynlleth

By *SB1971Man 7 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Gloucester

chadderton

By *igBanMan 7 weeks ago

kidlington

Le dot

By *ndrea54TV/TS 7 weeks ago

cambridge

Ooooo maybe Kate is going home to help with the clean up this time hehe

By *acksmith22Man 7 weeks ago

cannock

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *ersey GentMan 7 weeks ago

St Peter

By *ton_maleMan 7 weeks ago

Shoreham

So good

Near You

As I followed Katie outside I ogled her pert ass in her slim fitting jeans and imagining if she was wearing similar lingerie underneath. Leaving both our groups of friends it may have looked questionable but we all knew one another. As Katie lit the cigarette in her mouth she pulled out her phone and looked at me with a smile on her face before speaking;

K - you’ve seen mine now show me yours

J - pardon ?

K - your fab profile

I told her my username and she searched. Again she took a drag then looked at me;

K - I’d never have had you down as bisexual John.

J - sex is fun Kate. I’d never have you down as enjoying gangbangs or women.

K - I’ve not had one yet. And for women I’d only play as part of a couple. I like cock too much. Now tell me Lisa’s profile and your joint one.

After she looked and completed on how naturally beautiful my wife was and how she looked great with a black cock inside her she questioned what I meant by entertaining. I told her how Marcus and his friend was having fun with her and he was sending me updates but I’d been unable to view. And that had a camera in the bedroom I could view through an app on my phone to see the action. Katie thinking I was winding her up asked me to open the app up and when I did her jaw fell open and my cock twitched. The scene was my wife being spitroasted by the 2 visitors I had earlier set up to fuck my wife while I was out.

K - fuck me John that’s hot as fuck

J - do you want it over the picnic table or pool table haha

K - haha I’m still unsure if you are winding me up.

J - Kate I’ve not seen you for years I don’t just go from hello and oh do you want to watch my wife fucked if it’s not true.

K - yes I do. I want to watch her fucked. And I want you to show me. How far away do you live?

J - the end of the street

K - drink up let’s go

J - well ok. Follow me. Never knew you was so forward.

K - there’s a lot you don’t know John it’s been a few years. Now introduce me to your wife.

By *tockton GentMan 7 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Getting more interesting

By *D123Man 7 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Love it!

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 weeks ago

Warrington

Near You

As we walked down the pathway to the house Marcus’s black BMW was still parked on the drive so I knew we’d catch some of the action. As I closed the door Katie mouth the words “fucking wow” as the sounds of sex filled the air. As we climbed the stairs Marcus told his friend told him to fill the sluts cunt up for her husband and to hurry up as he was about to blow his seed as he stood waiting to deposit his load in Lisa after his friend had finished. We watched as Marcus’s friend pumped his seed deep into my wife’s womb with Katie whispering in my ear, “my panties are wet through this is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen”. As Marcus took his turn I was shocked at the language used but very turned on;

M - Beg for my cock baby

L - give me it please Marcus fuck me good

M - I said beg

L - I’m begging you Marcus put your big black cock in me fill me with your cum. I love your cock in me fuck me please fuck

The sounds of pleasure indicated Marcus had plunged his cock deep into my wife. We could see so much from the landing just enough that it made Katie undo her top button of her jeans and slide her hand into her panties. She turned to look at me and we kissed, it was raw and passionate as we heard Marcus in his final strokes as both he and Lisa moaned in pleasure as he continued to thrust deep into her before added his load to her well fucked cunt. Marcus’s friend walked out of the bedroom with a smile on his face calling back to Lisa and Marcus that the husband was back and he had some pretty bit of stuff with him. Quite derogatory in normal terms but Katie purred. Marcus then left the room and more derogatory words that fuelled both mine and Katie’s horniness;

M - John your wife has had the time of her life and she is fucking ruined. When you letting us ruin this one?

Again Katie purred as Marcus and his mate walked down the stairs and out the house. As I heard the engine of his car fire up I took Katie’s hand and walked into the bedroom;

J - Lisa babe, this is Katie

Glasgow

By *ohnsim123Man 7 weeks ago

st andrews

South Cheshire

By *ickylouCouple 7 weeks ago

Bi

Wow. Love it.

By *orthwalesman40Man 7 weeks ago

Rhyl

Oh this is going to get very good

By *ennisBergkampMan 7 weeks ago

nearyou

By *elbyfuntimesMan 7 weeks ago

Selby

By *ounggent01Man 7 weeks ago

N yorks

Warrington

Near You

Myself and Katie stood at the edge of the bed looking at my wife who was laid with a glazed look in her eyes and a satisfied look on her face. Her flame red hair fanned over her shoulders. Her breasts had love bites on them and as I looked down her legs were wide open with her pussy puffy and cum covered her pussy and had pooled on the bed. She looked amazing. I looked at Katie and she had her hand in her panties still. Lisa noticed and also the bulge in my jeans. The talk I had with Katie earlier I knew she had no experience with women and I also knew my wife he’d very little so the words exchanged next not only surprised me but also excited me;

L - so who’s going to lick my well fucked pussy filled with cum

Katie turned to me;

K - can I taste their cum from your wife?

I just nodded as we started to undress.

Near MK

Mmmmmmm supper is served for Katie and John

By *aconteur69111Man 7 weeks ago

eastbourne

Bognor Regis

North

By *ash78Man 7 weeks ago

leeds

cambridge

By *aughtycplStokeCouple 7 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Amazing xxx

By *avidking73Man 7 weeks ago

Barnet

Near You

Katie looked better in real life then her photos as I admired at her now naked body in front of me. Kate began to crawl on the bed inbetween my wife’s legs wow I was going to see another woman taste my wife’s cunt, I was rock hard. As Katie’s tongue connected with my wife’s cum smeared pussy Lisa inhaled sharply and her hips thrust in Katie’s face with her hand grabbing the back of her head encouraging her not to stop. I moved to kiss Lisa and as our mouths met she moaned into my mouth in pleasure. I offered my cock to her mouth but before it reached her lips Lisa spoke;

L - babe my jaw and throat hurts from the size of the 2 cocks. Fuck your friend as she licks me.

I lined up my cock at Katie’s opening and without taking my eyes off my wife’s intense gaze I plunged my cock deep into her. Kate hummed her pleasure onto Lisa’s clit with the vibrations giving her extra stimulation. Katie’s hand started rubbing her clit and with this combined with my deep thrusts she was soon climaxing with this setting Lisa off into her own orgasm. By now I was really horny and I pulled out and spat on her arsehole, lubing up for my cock that was covered in pussy juice to slip into her back passage. As her ass adjusted around my cock and started to thrust with this turning Katie wild abandoning her task at my wife’s cunt to cry vulgar but horny remarks;

K - oh you dirty bastard. I fucking love my shit hole fucked. Fuck me hard Fuck me hard yes.

I fucked her ass hard and fast I could feel my balls begin to stir and my cum be prepared to launch out of my cock. I pulled out Katie’s ass leaving a nice gape and went straight back into her pussy. As I went balls deep and my pubic bone touched her ass that was like the trigger that sent cum racing up my shaft quicker then a bullet fired from a gun. I opened my eyes as my climax began to subside and my cock soften. I looked at my wife laid there smiling at me. She pulled Katie’s head up by her hair to look at her then uttered the words I’d like on my gravestone,

L - sit on my face and let me taste my husband from you.

No words were mentioned as Katie’s did what was instructed as she moved up my wife’s body I was to the side watching as she reached out and took my cock in her mouth cleaning it of our juices. As Katie’s lowered herself on the willing tongue below her droplets of cum were already oozing out of her cunt and onto Lisa’s face. This would be the first time I’d watched my wife lick another woman and oh my god didn’t Katie love my wife’s oral skills as she climaxed loudly as I took a couple of pictures.

As katie dismounted both women kissed then giggled with Lisa saying;

L - well hello Katie. You’ve just topped an amazing afternoon.

K - thankyou. I hope John gets to reclaim you later.

J - definitely

L - he will but first baby go and get me a bottle of fizz and a chinese for us. I’ve built up quite the appetite.

J - ok babe the usual?

L - yes

J - get dressed and I’ll walk you done Kate.

L - Katie. Don’t be a stranger

K - I won’t.

As we reached the pub Katie went in for a drink with me accepting one while I wait for the Chinese. Once I’d ordered and got the fizz I went back into the pub. My mates hadn’t realised I’d gone as they were now pissed and some had drifted home but the small group Katie was with definitely realised she had disappeared for longer then a cigarette. They could tell she’d been fucked with the redness to her cheeks, the glazed post orgasmic look to her eyes, her hair and make up was not now perfect and she must of smelt of cum and sex. As Katie passed me the lint one her mates turned to her and commented, “good fuck is he?” As I put my pint down after a long gulp I replied, “do you want to find out?” There was a touché moment when her friend came back with, ”do I fuck I know where she’s been”. As we burst out laughing I departed giving Katie a kiss on the cheek and saying bye to my remaining friends. Walking down the street with the Chinese in one hand fizz in the other and a satisfied smirk on my face. I was off home to reclaim my wife.

Blackburn

By *opefulmanMan 7 weeks ago

Worle

mullingar

By *enrithfunguyMan 7 weeks ago

penrith

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Fuckn hot

N yorks

By *hynot3Man 7 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *exymarvelMan 7 weeks ago

cardiff

Plymouth

Bognor Regis

By *ndecidedjMan 7 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *SB1971Man 7 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Near You

As I walked into the kitchen I was greeted by the sweet smell of perfume. Lisa welcomed me with a kiss and a tight hug. She had showered and was now wrapped in her comfy robe as she pulled a glass out for the fizz and opened me a can of beer and smiled before questioning;

L - so who is Katie?

J - she’s someone I had fun with over twenty years ago but she’s been in a relationship and married all that time and like us with grown up kids.

L - how did today happen then. Please don’t think I’m wishing it didn’t it was a great way to end the session with Marcus and I never got the other guys name……

J - Nathan

L - ok, so how did it come about?

J - it was a blur. One of the lads said she was on dating sites after her split and I checked out if she was on fab. I mentioned we were and you were currently entertaining. She wanted further clarity and I let her look at the camera in the bedroom. Next thing she’s licking your creamy cunt and I’m banging her ass.

L - I’m not in to women I didn’t think but she’s so attractive and during the moment it was amazing. I’m sure we will have further fun with her.

J - mmmm great stuff.

L - did you watch the vids Marcus sent ?

J - not yet

L - later on I will suck you while you watch them.

Bognor Regis

By *oyntzMan 7 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Middlesbrough

halstead

cardiff

By *ennisBergkampMan 7 weeks ago

nearyou

chadderton

Gloucester

North

Near You

Lisa’s hand slide into the waistband of my bottoms, as soon as she touched my cock in began to harden. As she started to stroke me I removed my bottoms giving her full access as she moved in between my legs. She swirled her tongue around my large bell shaped cock end as she held my cock with her left hand she smiled and drew my attention to her wedding ring;

L - my pale skin looked incredible against their black bodies and my wedding ring sparkled as it glistened with their pre cum. You are an amazing husband letting your slut wife fuck others. Not only does the ring represent eternity to me it also represents your permission for the ring that would be my pussy and the finger would be the cock that penetrates it with your blessing.

I moaned as she took my cock into her mouth as I started to play the videos of her with Marcus and Nathan.

Gloucester

St Peter

Near You

I watched the 2 men fuck my wife in multiple positions from the vids that Marcus sent. I watched her suck cock, close ups of cock in her mouth and ass, being DP’d, spitroasted, cum oozing from her pussy and climaxing multiple times. The sounds of the vids got Lisa in a state again as she deepthroated my cock. I pulled her head up by her hair and instructed her to ride me. She slid down my shaft and as our lips met she moaned in pleasure and whispered;

L - it’s good to have my man back inside of me.

Bognor Regis

cardiff

mullingar

halstead

By *iquor247Man 7 weeks ago

wirral

Gloucester

By *D123Man 7 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Fantastic!

By *groot20Couple 7 weeks ago

Mayfair

North

Warrington

By *hrisukbishareCouple 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fabulous storytelling.

St Peter

stockport

N yorks

By *atthew78Man 7 weeks ago

Winsford

By *annSummersMan 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Sensational story. I’ve read them all in one sitting!!

By *ohnsim123Man 7 weeks ago

st andrews

By *oyntzMan 7 weeks ago

all over Ireland

cambridge

Stoke-on-Trent

By *ed-devilsCouple 7 weeks ago

Hitchin

Worle

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Middlesbrough

Plymouth

Fantastic

wirral

Dudley

South Cheshire

By *stwo80Couple 7 weeks ago

yorkshire

Near You

Work took me away for one night during the week which suited me as I got to watch the big European match in peace with a few beers in the hotel bar. Meal finished and now seated with a good view of the tv I settled it watching the game with some small chat with other contractors and salesman who were away from home for the night. As the game kicked off my phone buzzed it was Lisa. She sent me an image of her infront of the mirror wearing skinny jeans, a blouse and heels with a message, “what do you think?” I told I thought she looked gorgeous and asked her where she was off too. I didn’t expect the reply;

L - hadn’t Katie told you?

J - hey

L - I know you’re in contact with her she’s told me. She contact me through Fab and we swapped numbers.

J - she not told me what?

L - well your ex lover and wife are going out for a meal and a drink in town I’m just waiting for her to pick me up.

My cock began to harden

By *tockton GentMan 7 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Hope it's not too long before you get your MFF 3sum

wirral

Glasgow

Bognor Regis

Warrington

By *nigma2000Man 7 weeks ago

Keighley

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Wow ??

N yorks

North

Gloucester

By *rlowslungMan 7 weeks ago

Warwick

By *ash78Man 7 weeks ago

leeds

cambridge

Worle

Near You

The game goes to extra time and onto penalties and with excitement of the game, the chat amongst others and the beer flowing I tried not to let what antics Lisa and Katie may be upto. When I did let my mind wander I imagined that they were out looking for cock and potentially getting fucked by a group of blokes. As I sat back in my seat to listen to the post match analysis I decided to look at my bank and pay some money off my credit card as I received my expenses that day. When I say my credit card, I pay the bill but it always seems to be in Lisa’s purse. “Cheeky bitch” I thought. There was a pending payment made at Carlo’s Italian Restaurant as I sat smiling and shaking my head I received a Ring Doorbell notification. I opened the app and watched Lisa unlocking the door and opening it followed by Katie. I decided to message my wife and I didn’t expect the outcome;

J - hi babe hope you had a good night

L - yes thanks, how are you?

J - I’m good. Carlo’s hey lol. That’s where we went on our first date. You and Lisa on a date? Lol

L - we are just getting to know each other better. You could say it was a date. Can you remember what happened after our first date?

J - yeah we fucked at yours

L - well I’m sure you’ve noticed Katie has come back with me. It’s like history repeating itself. Get back to your room. And I will video call you when your ex lover is inbetween your wife’s legs.

I quickly finished my pint as I felt my cock begin to grow and headed back to my room.

wirral

Blackburn

Glasgow

By *ig man 40Man 7 weeks ago

havant

By *umblebiMan 7 weeks ago

ayles

mullingar

Plymouth

Bognor Regis

halstead

Dudley

By *ndecidedjMan 7 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

N yorks

Warrington

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *ed-devilsCouple 7 weeks ago

Hitchin

Near MK

I think Lisa's definitely the dream wife

Stoke-on-Trent

Amazing thread x

chadderton

Gloucester

mullingar

mullingar