FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting a couple at the plant nursery

Meeting a couple at the plant nursery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asy 1965 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Bury St Edmonds

We moved to Suffolk eighteen months ago to be closer to my wife's twin sister and bought a new build some four miles from her.

We have now settled in and at the end of March visited a plant nursery about twelve mile away.

At the nursery a nice looking slim lady started chatting to me, about my age and was super friendly. Soon my wife came back and we continued chatting then her husband joined us.

They also have moved into a new build in a village around ten miles from us near to their local pub.

I mentioned that since moving I had not played golf and Jay the husband said he had joined a local club saying when the weather was better I should try it.

Sue the wife asked for my number saying Jay would ring me to tell me when he was playing, we also mentioned my wife still works on a Tuesday and Wednesday.

I thought nothing of it until the following Tuesday when I received a call from Jay asking if I fancied a drink with him and Sue that afternoon at their local which I accepted.

Meeting at the pub I had one glass of wine explaining I was driving then had coffee as they finished a another bottle of wine.

It was a very nice flirty two hours and Sue said the same tomorrow and we will pick you up so you can have a drink.

I readily agreed but said pull passed my house so you are not on the ring door bell and call me saying that you are outside.

Next day I had the call and went outside and got into their BMW, you look smart Sue said, I answered not really old shoes, socks, jeans and shirt but a newish jacket.

She counted what no pants, I explained I had not worn them for years, her reply was I like a man ready for action.

At the pub we had a couple of bottle of wine and a very flirty and leading conversation when Jay said back to ours so I can have coffee as I need to drive you home.

At theirs Sue sat next to me on the sofa while Jay got two glasses of wine for us and made his coffee.

Sue was now extremely flirty and was rubbing her hand on my leg and when Jay returned he said like you Sue has given up on panties, show Chris darling to which she hoisted up her mid thigh dress and exposed her shaved pussy.

I was somewhat taken back and said very nice and judging by your erect nipple you are not wearing a bra, by now her hand was caressing my stiff cock, I adding that her pussy looked very lickable.

Jay said feel free so I knelt and spread her legs exposing her wet glistening pussy, lifted her legs over my shoulders and gave her a good licking. She was extremely wet and very soon gave a tense shudder and came in my mouth as my tongue licked her pussy and clit.

I stood up and undressed and Sue pulled her dress over her head showing me her slim body and pert small tits. I kissed her and finger her pussy before kneeling again to lick her only this time I finger fucked her fanny and arse as I licked her clit. Jay watched us as she again came heavily almost a gush which I lapped up.

I layed on the floor and Sue mounted me, fucking me slowly, Jay had now stripped off and Sue leaned forward to kiss me and I felt Jay's cock enter Sue's pussy and our cocks rubbed together. Sue stopped riding my cock as Jay pounded her and I just felt his cock on mine.

He came quickly and pulled out and Sue rode my cock again, needless to say I quickly came after all the foreplay and Jay's cock shooting my cum inside her.

I could feel our juices seeping out of her fanny and drenching my shaft, Sue got off and sat on my face so we could clean each other and as I was licking her wet warm pussy Jay started to lick her arse.

We played like this for a while then Jay said we had better get you home and next Tuesday we won't go to the pub but have a long session here.

That is how our plays started, I tell my wife I am playing golf with Jay every Tuesday and Wednesday.

Since then our plays have got more experimental as we discover each others bodies and boundaries, we have yet to set boundaries as we enjoy everything.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exymarvelMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

By *allpaul888Man 2 weeks ago

llangollen

Would love to hear more

By *ystevoMan 2 weeks ago

Pensarn

Looks like I need to go plant shopping or golfing!

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *hil911Man 2 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ndrea54TV/TS 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *hrisukbishareCouple 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh