FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > One night stand/Unexpected encounter

One night stand/Unexpected encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erard61 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

East Kilbride

I'm not a drinker. Over the years I have been the designated driver for many a night out. I don't mind as long as everyone gets home safe. I was asked by a retiring work colleague if I could arrange a minibus to take people home at the end of the night. Being to obliging chap I am I said fine knowing it would be a late night. His night out was at a local football stadium where he worked on a part time basis but he lived nearer the city. It was a good night with plenty of good food and drink everyone having a good time.

At the end of the night I had a full bus back to his house where the party continued. I got chatting to 2 women who were friends of the host. Now one of them was small and petite while the other was more curvy. The smaller one called Ann was the more chatty and flirty and I was getting a definite vibe from her as she looked me up and down. The larger lady called Jane was less chatty but friendly enough. They both had had a few drinks and were having a good laugh. Given that I was the driver I wasn't sure how the evening was going to go. About 3am people were winding up and I had a half load of people to drop including Ann and Jane. I worked out that they would be the furthest away as they lived nearer to the football ground. So dropped off a few couples and headed down the motorway. In my head I was just driving with no ideas about anything when Ann said I missed the cut off for Jane. I realised I was going to have to double back. As it was Ann was the nearest so I headed to her area. As I stopped she looked at me with a strange look but gave me a kiss and said thanks. As I drove away with Jane in the back I could see Ann just standing outside her house looking a bit lost. She had mentioned she was married earlier in the evening. Literally at the first corner Jane burst out laughing. I asked what happened and she said Ann was hoping to get fucked in bus after I had dropped Jane off. She thought it was hilarious and I said I wish somebody had told me and laughed as well. Jane only stayed another mile back so we continued to her street. As I pulled got out and opened the door for her and she said do you want to come in for a cup of tea. It was only at that point I realised both of them had been thinking about a shag at the end of the night and Jane was the one who actually was in the right place at the right time. I said of course and we went up to her cosy flat she lived in with her daughter who was away on holiday.

Sitting in her living room as she put the kettle on I asked her if she and Ann had a bet on as to who could shag at the end of the night and she said 'of course it's not the first time and Ann usually wins' I see I said and do you have condoms.

J - Yes I do,do you?

G - Yes

J - Well why did you ask?

G - Just wanted to know if you used them and btw once I leave here you will probably never see me again

J - That's understood I need to freshen up and the toilets here and the bedroom is in here.

G - Well ok then

I went into the bedroom and took my clothes off and lay on the bed. After about 5 minutes this BBW came into the room wearing a see through wrap showing her ample tits and large brown nipples lots of curves and a nice bush around that lovely pussy. I was naked and helped her out of the wrap and lay her down on the bed. She was gorgeous like a Botticelli painting. We kissed and fondled each other and by now I was rock hard. She pulled me by the cock up to her face and I straddled her chest and watched her swall all of my cock in a slow blow job. All the while I was leaning back finger her slit through her lovely hairy bush. I rotated round and sunk my cock into her mouth again and positioned my face right between her thighs. I could see the juices trickling out of her slit and I blew very gently on her clit which seemed to make her more aroused. I love giving oral and really took my time exploring her lips and clit with my tongue. She was easy to orgasm and came a few times, each time squirting a small amount which I eagerly swallowed all the while giving my cock one of the most sensuous blow jobs I have ever had.

I could feel my balls tightening and was on the verge of cumming...

G - I'm going to cum

J - do it on my tits on my nipples

Now Jane has lovely 38GG tits and I was happy to oblige as I pulled out of her and dumped a huge load on her chest and over her nipples as requested. That seemed to spur her on. She was moaning and rubbing my cum over her nipples as I moved off her to recover. She then lifts her left tit and nipple up to her mouth and proceeds to lick off my cum sucking on her nipples and moaning like she was in the middle of an orgasm

J - I love the taste of cum off my tits

G - I can see that

Jane lifter herself up on the bed and pulled me into her face and we kissed passionately with me tasting her cum and my cum mixing together while I was fingering her clit and she was stroking cock to get me hard again. It didn't take long. As soon as I was able she took a condom and rolled it on me.

J - Now fuck me doggy it's my favourite position and do it deep and hard

G - Yes miss!

Jane rolled over and presented that huge beautiful backside of hers to me. I couldn't help myself and buried my head in her crack licking her furry pussy and up to her ass exploring her asshole with my tongue. I could taste her sweet juices and it was making me so much harder as she was moaning in ecstacy every time I drilled my tongue into her asshole.

J - You need to do it NOW

I positioned my cock onto her lips and slowly entered her just teasing her. As soon as I hit deep as I could I pulled out slowly and then rammed back into her as hard and as fast as I could. Jane was barely breathing with her head buried in the pillow all I could hear were the gutteral sounds of ecstacy as I pumped her like a piston engine. The sound was reaching a crescendo and I knew she was ready to explode. With one last deep thrust the floodgates opened and she screamed into the pillow and gushed so much cum out, it was running down my legs which were shaking. I fell back on the bed and watched her pussy come down from the orgasm with juice trickling out with each spasm. It was a least ten minutes before she spoke again.

J - Haven't been fucked in a while could you tell

G - no not at all. I haven't been soaked like that in a while or fucked as hard and deep.

J - you know where the bathroom is clean up and get your clothes back on.

By the time I had washed and came back to the bedroom to get my clothes, Jane was in a pair of baggy jammies. I got dressed kissed her again and had a last grope of her tits and left. Wobbling down the stairs to the bus.

That was the most unexpected one night stand I have ever had.

Can anyone relate?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erard61 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

East Kilbride

From anon

Years ago, one of the regional biomedical reps that visited us was changing region and we all went out for drinks with her on her last visit after the Indian restaurant she always took us to.

She had always been very polite and professional, not really flirty, but that night let her hair down.

At the end when everyone was being picked up or getting taxis she asked if I wanted to go back to her hotel, giggling that it wouldn't matter as she'd never see any of us again.

By *ig daddy 1969Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

By *exymarvelMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

By *im69000Man 2 weeks ago

louth

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis