FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pegged by my mistress.

Pegged by my mistress.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasurable OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

suffolk

As requested. Seems this one has

disappeared..

An invitation this evening, or is it an order..be at mine for 7pm .

I want you showered,shaved and smelling good. And bring a bottle..

rushing back from work, time is flying by,   he must  make it back in time to be there for 7pm..  knowing  if he is late there are consequences,  mistress won't acknowledge him..

He parked up and went into the supermarket for mistresses favourite  which was displayed in the chiller.. to the checkout..  feeling pleased with the purchase . He's got time to spare..

Feeling fresh and aroused.. arriving in good time..with a chilled bottle of fizz. 

Come in . Good timing.. mmm you know my poison,  he walks over  pops the cork and pours  the champagne into mistresses glass, pour one for yourself she demands..

His eyes transfixed onto his mistress  . He hands her the glass.. they relax together , His arousal showing ..  I'm very impressed with you, you have been thoughtful and generous tonight,  I'm going to give you a little suprise..but first you must change into what I have laid out on my bed..

NOW.. she demands. He  gets up puts his glass on the table  ,and makes his way towards mistresses  bedroom. He enters with caution..neatly laid on the bed were a pair of latex shorts

struggling to pull them over his hardness..

He straigtens himself and returns to his mistress.. come here ,, mmm you are looking good she says as she reaches out and grasps  his errecton .. your looking good tonight my handsome. He's feeling pleased with himself, but he must not get carried away.. he kneels before her as he knows his place. He worships her heels. Taking a shiney black shoe into his hand , then uses his mouth, taking  in her heel  , he's in heaven. The shiny heel a spear of pleasure which  has many uses . Her leg moves and she pulls away, then pushes down on his thigh indenting his skin, creating a perfect mark..he cringes for a second ,then smiles as he knows he will see the mark of his mistress for many days when he is away from her..

She stands up and hands him the glass,  towering above him with her 6in heels and tight cat suit showing off her curvaceous body. He leans over and puts her glass on a nearby table ,.

She walks away ,he watches her every move..dissapearing he can only but imagine what his little suprise can be.. waiting for her return he can feel himself throbbing in

The tight  latex shorts,  feeling the restriction.. Mistress appears to his suprise,  wearing  her harness with her cock.. he trembled with excitement and a wave of fear, oh he loved his mistress pegging him, it was his ultimate reward.. she came near and looked down at him . Ohh she looks so powerful  his thoughts running away with him.,His wide blue eyes looking at her with affection.. she demanded that he takes her cock in his mouth. Yes mistress he said . He took every inch of her .slightly gagging..she pushed towards him more..his mouth watering. Look at me she shouted, he looked up as best he could with his mouth full ..  she pulled back.and stroked his head. Pulling at his hair.

Walking away she tutted at him.. kneeling he followed her with his eyes, not wanting to take them off of her.. come here she demanded he crawled over to her. ..On the table nearby, mistress reached for a collar , up you get she said. He stood up mistress put the collar around his neck .  He felt safe and owned .. he noticed the lube and pop pers on the table . She attached a lead to the collar, on the floor she demanded .. he instantly dropped to the floor . she grabbed the lube and the pop pers, on all fours she tugged on the lead and lead him to another room.his knees were scuffed as he crawled willingly  behind her.. she stopped and pulled on the lead..get up..he stood up  ..take of those shorts.. he peeled them down and the shiney pre cum was oozing out of him. This pleased mistress..stepping out of the shorts and placing them on the floor... on you kness  and spread your legs she demanded .  her hand caressed   his bum ,he felt the cold lube dripping onto him. Now rub it around she demanded, he did as he was told.. he felt the lube running down onto loaded balls..as she squeezed  the tube.   he knelt there in wait.. No pop pers today mistress said.. you should be used to my cock by now. He waited ,clenching his  bottom..he felt the cold and wetness all around his balls giving him a slight tingle..finaly he felt the tip of mistresses cock.  He tried, so hard to relax.mistress may i request the pop pers,  he pleaded,  she ignored his plea.. And penetrated him  slowly .

He screwed his face up ,as mistress fully entered him..slowly taking her in..relax stupid boy.. she said..he took deep breaths. He felt so submissive, and so lucky.

Do you want me to stop she yelled. No mistress please mistress I want all of you , i beg you..he said. He relaxed eventually, feeling the hardness of mistresses cock , it was stimulating .so aroused  and so grateful ,he was light headed and in a state of utopia. Time had no meaning ,he was in a daze.  mistress leaned into him and moved her hand  grabbing his cock .squeezing tight. He was in heaven ..she pulled herself away , then back towards him  many times .rubbing him , her gentle hand bought him close to orgasm.withdrawing from him..  then entering again .. a crescendo of pleasure came over him, he released his hot cum like a fountain, a never-ending flow .. him on all fours , body shaking,  his head was going to explode from the intensity.. while she carried moving back and forth into him.. she withdrew, he felt  a sense of emptyness with the withdrawal of mistresses cock  .  faintly hearing his mistresses voice demand that he stands up.. he obeyed . Finding it difficut to stand , he steadied himself ..oh  mistress..he stood and looked at her with much admiration..she walked away. Turning round she said clear up you dirty slut.. He was fulfilled and spent....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ounggent01Man 2 weeks ago

N yorks

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

Oh to be him

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

Has to be more

By *leasurable OP   Woman 4 days ago