FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New beginnings

New beginnings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *llybar35 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

castleknock

Moving house is the most stressful thing I've ever done. It was a very long process, and after my divorce, I was glad to be in a new town on my own,and was very excited about the possibilities that lay ahead of me. I had decided that all I was going to do was to have as much fun as I could have. I was going to go out and mix with people, not being particularly fussy as to weather they were male or female,as I've always been extremely curious but just never got the chance to experiment. As I was fucked over by my cheating wife,i decided that I'd fuck or have fun with as many people as I could. So after I moved into the area, I started to frequent the local pubs,I joing the local gym and leisure club. The possibilities were starting to take shape. One evening I decided to go to the pub. It was a mix of ages, young and not so young, and more males than females, but still a nice mix. I got a seat at the bar, and was greeted by Lisa. She was a well built 40ish year old, not the prettiest,but had a nice smile,big saggy boobs in a push up bra, and her ass was bet into some nice jeans. She asked me what I was having . I asked her what was on offer and she just winked and said whatever you fancy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan 7 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ocktoplaywithMan 7 weeks ago

Derby

By *J GeminiTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ormladMan 7 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *llybar35 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

castleknock

I was taking in my new surroundings and a nice few beers had passed my lips. I was getting horny and imaging what I may get up to. I called Lisa for another beer, and she commented that I was putting the beers away. Ah sure I'm new in town, and I'm looking to see what the place has going for it. I was about 6 beers in now and I gotta say Lisa was looking so good now. I was imagining her full red lips acting like a vacuum on my cock head. Naturally I started to get hard. I asked Lisa were the gents room was, and she said she would be happy to show me. She walked me down the hallway, and left me at the door. I went in and , after a bit of a struggle I got my semi erect cock out. Precum was oozing out the top of it. I was mid flow when I noticed a man, total dad bod, cock thick and a decent length at the urinal beside me. 'alright pal he said,as he shook his cock. I was fixated on it. He said to me.....is Lisa taking care of you, and I said ' ah yeah, she's doing a good job. Just as I was about to finish, he grabbed my cock and gave it a few strokes, and said see you later. I eventually got my stuff cock back in my pants, and went back to the bar. Lisa was standing there with a fresh beer at my seat,and one for her aswell. Her shift had just finished,and she said she would like to join me and get to know me, and show me around town.

By *ini1275Man 7 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Getting interesting

By *J GeminiTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Northumberland

Looking good ,

Xx

By *ormladMan 7 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow