FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife Proves a Point Part 3

Wife Proves a Point Part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rR888 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

reading

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted. Been a hectic few weeks.

Links to Part 1 and 2 below, please read if you haven’t already before reading Part 3.

Part 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1530461#top

Part 2

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1580272

Part 3

Chapter 1

I stood frozen to the spot, no idea what to say back to Steve, looking up at his grinning face.

“Right, I’m off for a dance” he said swaggering off into the living room “Cos I’m Mr Brightside!” He started singing out loudly, as it came out over the speakers. Hayley and Lauren were bouncing around, Simon was trying to roll himself a cigarette, and Steve went in the middle of the two girls.

I headed down the hallway to our bedroom. My head spinning not knowing what to say to Jess or how to react. I’d just watched Steve fuck her. I’d just watched my wife suck his cock then beg him to fuck her. I’d seen his hands all over her body, her young smooth slim body. I was angry, humiliated, upset and so turned on.

I went into the bedroom. Jess was sat on the side of the bed, her dress back on, re touching up her make up in mirror on the wall.

She looked up at me “Hey…” she said softly.

“Hey…you ok?” I asked

She nodded her head, paused and then started shaking it side to side “No…I’m so sorry..sorry…” She started to get tearful and I went and sat next to her.

“It’s ok, it’s ok..”I said reassuringly putting my arm around her.

“It’s not…I…I don’t know what happened…but,” she was struggling with the words, but I wasn’t quite ready to help her just yet. She composed herself.

“I need to tell you…I had sex with Steve…I don’t know how it happened…I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to..” Jess started welling up again.

“It’s ok…it’s ok…” I said hugging her “I know…I saw.”

“You saw?!” She asked shocked pulling away, “What? How?”

“Through the window in the bathroom…” I said slightly pathetically

“You watched and did nothing?” She asked confused.

I took a deep breath…”Do you love him?”

“God no, are you mad? He’s vile.” She replied with no hesitation.

I had butterflies in my stomach “But, you like being fucked by him.”

She looked at me, slightly quizzical, not expecting me to say that “Honestly, I can’t explain it, but I guess as much I hate to admit it , yeah there’s obviously something I’m attracted to.”

I felt my cock stirring “Did it feel good as he fucked you” I said to her softly.

She gave me another sideways look, no more tears, sudden realisation dawning on her “Yeah it felt really good.” She whispered back to me, confidently.

I gulped and asked, “Is he bigger than me?”

“So much bigger than you, god it felt so good inside me, I wanted it.

She moved closer to me we began hugging and pressing our bodies against each other, between talking I would kiss her neck and she would whisper in my ear.

“Did he make you cum?” I asked

“Yes, he made me cum so hard, I’ve never cum so intently before.” She purred. Hands running up my legs, she felt my hard dick through my trousers, gently rubbing it. “I came so hard feeling his bigger cock inside me.” She went on.

We were both breathing heavily now against each other.

“Did he cum inside you?”

“Yes, I felt that dirty old bastard erupt in me, I wanted him to.”

“Is it turning you on remembering it?”

“Yes…did it turn you on watching him fuck me?” She asked back

I paused a second “Yes.” I admitted as she rubbed my dick harder through my trousers.

“Are you full of him cum now?” I asked her

“Yeah”

“Show me?” I breathlessly asked pushing Jess back onto the bed, as I reached down to start pulling her thong off.

Her thong felt moist, the second thong I’d handled that day, likely moistened by Steve’s cum.

I kissed down her body and pushed her dress up, kissing back up her thigh. I saw her smooth slit, puffy wet and glazed looking.

“Lick me.” She demanded grabbing my hair. I needed no other invitation and started licking Jess’s clit as she lay back on the bed.

I licked up and down her slit, she tasted salty, sweaty musky and sweet. I flicked my tongue up to her clit, giving it a few flick then circling round it a couple of times, before back down and probing her hole.

“Mmm yeah.” She panted from the bed “oh I need that, yes hun.” She panted further.

I kept eating her pussy, concentrating on licking her clit.

“Tell me how he fucked you.” I asked up between licks.

“Oh god I hate him, but he fucked me so hard, god I wanted him to.”

I started fingering her hole, she was so wet loose. Creamy white smears on my fingers as I went in and sucked her clit, flicking it with my tongue as she thought about Steve fucking her.

“I feel so small against him, his body is big, he just picks me up and can toss me about how he pleases, to use me. Mmm I want him to use me.” She moaned as I picked up the pace, her thighs pressed against my face.

“I hate him though, but I wanted him to feel him cum in me, I wanted to feel that thick heavy load in me, so much deeper then I ever feel you.” She squealed a little bit.

My fingers were deep now making “come here” gesture inside her rubbing her g, as I sucked and licked harder on her clit.

“Oh that’s it yes…yeah…Oh he came so deep in me that’s it. That’s it,

lick it all out of me…oh gaawwwwddd.” Jess moaned out hips raising as she came, my face and arm suddenly soaked with a mixture of her and Steve’s juices.

I wasted no time, my own cock straining against my trousers, I stood up and undid them, standing over Jess, my cock in hand about to fuck her, but looking down at her, laying there, having just cum, it all got too much for me, and with one stroke in my hand, I came.

Fuck Steve was right, real men fuck women, others just wank.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockhopper1701Man 2 weeks ago

London , ISLINGTON.

OMG!! At last! This is SO hot.

By *imbob2145Man 2 weeks ago

stirling

By *raigs3386Man 2 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ussyeater692Man 2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Worth the wait, just hope there's more soon

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *atthew78Man 2 weeks ago

Winsford

so happy to see this continuing

By *ax_glasscotMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

Nice mate glad to see you back.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

reading

Chapter 2

I collapsed on the bed next to Jess.

“Well that was unexpected…” she said staring up at the ceiling.

“Yeah…” I responded

“So…what do we do now…?” She asked.

“I guess we go back to the party and pretend none of this has happened…” I said back.

“I mean…where does it leave us?” She asked turning to face me.

“I really don’t know…I love you, I know that…and I don’t want anything really to change.” I said smiling back at her.

“Me neither…I love you too…but you seem to get very excited over the idea of someone else fucking me…”She said giggling.

“Yeah…and you seem to get very excited on Steve’s cock.” I teased back

“Oh god.” She said cringing “Why him, why couldn’t it have been anyone else, if we were going to start playing with others, why couldn’t it have been with anyone else on the planet?!” She said laughing.

“Is that we do now? Play with others?” I asked her

“I don’t know…maybe if you want to.” She said back holding my hand.

“Maybe, we can chat properly about it when we’re home tomorrow.”

“And what about Steve tonight?” She asked

“Well let’s just see what happens. I doubt at his age and weight his heart could cope with another session with you.” We both laughed.

“Right you head back to the party, I’ll clean up and fix my make up again tonight.”

Jess said to me giving me another kiss.

I headed back into the cottage to still hear the music blaring out. There was no one in the living room, so I wandered into the kitchen. I started making myself a drink and then heard splashing. I looked out the window and saw Steve lowering himself into the hot tub with just his boxers on, carrying a bottle of champagne.

Lauren was stood next to the hot tub. I watched as she looked around, then take her dress off. She was stood in just a pair of blue lacey French knickers, her bum cheeks filling them nicely as she climbed into the hot tub next to Steve both of them giggling. I thought of Rob upstairs, what would he say if he’d just seen his mrs climbing into the hot tub in just her underwear next to Steve. They were sat opposite each other, Steve’s arms outspread dominating one whole side.

“Bloody hell, Lauren best be careful” I heard Simon say as he came into the kitchen.

“What’s going on?”I asked.

“Hayley and I are calling it a night, I’m just grabbing her a glass of water, and looks like those two are drinking out in the hot tub, as I said she best be careful.” He said.

“Why do you say that?” I asked a little naively.

“Oh come off it, you know what Steve’s like, his behaviour this weekend with that barmaid speaks for itself…and with Rob still unwell upstairs, I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t try something on with Lauren, the absolute animal.”

“Well maybe, but I mean Lauren wouldn’t do anything with him, she’s hardly a fan of his, and she’s married with Rob upstairs.” I responded, knowing full well that meant nothing.

“Who knows, but to avoid any trouble, maybe just keep an eye on them, alcohol, a hot tub…we don’t want any trouble kicking off if something happens. And being married or in a relationship, well counts for nothing when alcohol is involved does it?” Simon said

“What do you mean by that?” I asked slightly defensively…did he know about Steve and Jess?

“Nothing, it’s just…” he paused and quickly looked around, “I can trust you right, it’s not something I want people knowing about.”

“Of course.” I said, keen to know what he had to say.

He looked around again “Years ago, while Hayley and I were dating, she had a d*unken one night stand with Steve.”

“What?!” I said genuinely shocked and surprised.

“Yeah…” Simon said a little sheepishly “My own fault really, we kinda knew Steve as a local at the pub. We were down there one night, this was years ago before we knew you and Jess. Anyway we’d been drinking, Hayley found some messages on my phone, from my ex, nothing bad like, but with the drink she kinda got the wrong idea and went off on one about it. We had an argument, I walked away she went back into the pub where Steve was.” He paused a second again and looked round. “I got home, cooled down a little bit and thought this is bloody stupid, so walked back to the pub, and yeah…you know that little alley alongside it before the houses, well I caught Hayley and Steve down there, he had her up against the wall, his jeans were round his ankles and her skirt was hitched up going at it.”

“Oh shit mate I’m sorry.” My mind racing hearing about how Simon had caught Steve fucking Hayley. It was like history repeating itself.

“I stopped them of course, I didn’t just stand there like some muppet. We had a bit of an argument, it was all a bit spicy for a while after. Hayley blamed the drink saying she’d only done it because she thought I’d been seeing my ex behind her back. Steve made some excuse about Hayley telling him we’d broken up. Eventually Hayley and I made up and stayed together happily married. We liked the pub so weren’t going to stop going. I spoke to Steve and warned him away from her. But over time, he joined our group and yeah guess forgiven him, he weren’t to know I suppose, but yeah he’ll try it on with anyone given half a chance you mark my words. Appreciate it if you didn’t tell anyone about him and Hayley.”

“God no of course, mate I’m really sorry”

“No it’s ok, like I said I warned him, and times passed Hayley and me are happily married, and it’s not like I’ve always been an angel. But yeah watch Steve, especially with Rob out of the picture. He’ll try something with Lauren, and watch he doesn’t sniff around your Jess as well, especially after her oral demo earlier” he said sly smile on his face.

“Oh yeah of course, no we’re sound, but yeah I’ll remember that.” I said back…wishing I’d heard that from him several months ago maybe.

“Anyway I’m off up, have a good night, and turn the music down in a bit.” And with that Simon headed up to bed, just as Jess came into the kitchen.

glasgow

By *ersey GentMan 2 weeks ago

St Peter

Winsford

Gloucester

By *ornybeardedguyMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *tan-2323Man 2 weeks ago

London

This is 1 hot thread

Wrexham

More please, this is awesome

halstead

By *lirtypairCouple 2 weeks ago

Nottingham

Really pleased this story is back

Warrington

Bognor Regis

By *illie B. HardaganMan 2 weeks ago

Leyland

By *adyinred696969Couple 2 weeks ago

Brecon

By *uncouplerk40Couple 2 weeks ago

TD

Wow glad we’ve found this.

Super hot story and we love hot tubs

By *adyCassandraClonmelTV/TS 2 weeks ago

woodford h

Great story

By *asexxMan 2 weeks ago

near you

oh yes the naughty bugger xxx

By *M1712Man 2 weeks ago

bude

Look forward to more. Glad this is back

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *ig daddy 1969Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ischiefManaged69Couple 2 weeks ago

Chorley

Great story, glad part 3 has arrived!

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

Brilliant!

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

So good.more please

By *imbob2145Man 2 weeks ago

stirling

By *atch2334Man 2 weeks ago

Bish

By *onnoisseur100Man 2 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Glasgow

Soo good having this back

glasgow

Loving it too.

By *orthen soul loverMan 2 weeks ago

aberdeen

By *ndrea54TV/TS 2 weeks ago

cambridge

Wrexham

Ready for more of this incredible story

reading

Chapter 3

I was still reeling from Simon’s news, Steve had not just fucked my wife, but he had previously fucked Simon’s mrs.

Jess was back in her dress, heels and make up touched up, “What have I missed?” She asked

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me “shhh.” I said “I’ve Steve’s outside with Lauren in the hot tub, Simon thinks he might try it on with her.” I whispered so as not to be heard by those outside, although the music drowned out most noise.

“Oh might he indeed?” Jess said.

“Yeah, and it’s not just you he’s had his way with, but Simon told me that he fucked Hayley years ago, some d*unken thing, he just uses anyone to have his way with” I said to her

Jess looked a little taken back, but not surprised, she was still processing it when I heard Steve loudly shout from outside,

“Oh, looks like we need a refill!” I saw him shaking the empty champagne bottle, Lauren still sat opposite.

“You stay comfy, let me go grab another, and see where all those boring fucks have gone.” He stood up, his big bald head raising up, then hairy chest and belly over the top of his boxers, now soaked, clinging around the long fat bulge hanging between his legs.

I could tell Lauren was looking up at it, and then she quickly looked away as he made his way out of the hot tub.

Jess and I stood watching as he swaggered into the kitchen where we were.

“Oh hello lovebirds.” He said sarcastically chuckling to himself as he dropped the empty bottle in the bin and headed over for the fridge.

“Where the fuck have the other two got to?” He called over the music to us

“Gone to bed.” I said

“Usually pricks.” He muttered back “You two fancy joining me and Lauren in the hot tub then?” He asked

“Err…I don’t think so.” I sort of said back

“And Lauren wouldn’t be up for anything like that.” Jess said interrupting me

“Why not?” Steve asked, looking over his shoulder at us, “You certainly enjoyed it.” His mouth turning to smirk glaring at Jess.

“Look don’t mess with another marriage.” I said pleadingly to him

“I’m not doing anything.” He said faux protesting innocence putting his hands up, “the women make a choice…and I think Lauren might need it more than your mrs did, she’s so wound up and I doubt Rob pays her much attention. I have already got her down to just those little frenchies mind, not a bad view is it Alex? Although not as tidy as Jess of course.” He said nodding to my mrs, “Noticed a bit of bush through the lace, but I’ll work with it.”

“Urgh, you are vile.” Jess said to him.

“You weren’t saying that earlier darling”. He retorted

“She may be a bit tipsy, but Lauren isnt as stupid as to do anything with you.” Jess went on.

“Careful…your not doing yourself any favours there.” He said turning to look at Lauren in the hot tub, “But you are right, she won’t be as easy as you, we know you secretly love a bit of filth…” Jess glared at him then looked to me, sheepishly darting her eyes away again, “…and I doubt she’d do anything if she thought people were likely to interrupt us…I tell you what, let’s have a bet.” He turned to face us,

“Oh Christ no, not again.” I said, butterflies in stomach and cock twitching at thought of what might happen.

“Turn the music down, dim the lights, and keep quiet, I’ll go and tell her everyone’s gone to bed and work my magic,” he said reaching down giving his cock and grotesque grab, Jess following his hand watching it, a slight shift of her weight from one leg to the other, Steve carried on “If she rejects me and heads up to Rob like a good wife, then you would have proven me wrong, I’ll sleep on the sofa, and never mention or make any remarks on the things the people in this room have done.”

“And if she doesn’t reject you?” Jess asked.

“Then once I’ve finished seeing to her I’ll be joining you and Alex in your room, and I’ll have you screaming louder then that barmaid, and Alex can be a good boy and sit and watch in the corner.”

“You fucker.” Jess said, “You think I’m going to fall for that again, and bet on whether you can corrupt my friend and maybe ruin her marriage?”

I stood there saying nothing as the two of them sparred, knowing how this had previously ended up, both nervous and excited.

“Well if you think your friend is that pure maybe you’ll prove me wrong for once…could be a win win for you.” He said with a wink at her.

Jess shook her head “You cheeky fucker…no I’m not having it, I may make mistakes, but Lauren won’t go near you, trust me you’re not irresistible.”

“Are we on then?” He said to her.

Jess looked at me, I said nothing,

“Fine, but we’re waiting here to see so you don’t give us any bullshit.”

“Haha good girl, Alex stop standing looking gormless, go and dim the music, turn off the lights and try not give yourselves away, now see how a man does it.” He turned and started heading back outside, but stopped just by the door, turned back to face Jess, “Oh and babe, I’ll try and make sure I’ve got some left in the tank for ya, haha” and with that he turned and headed back out to join Lauren in the hot tub.

Wrexham

OMG this story just gets better and better

Winsford

By *oobalicious99Woman 2 weeks ago

North

He’s filthy but I love this story

By *erby dazzlersCouple 2 weeks ago

belper

Gloucester

By *edalways300Man 2 weeks ago

Loughborough

5 star story

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

He is a scumbag.. ..

But....

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *M1712Man 2 weeks ago

bude

Can see a 4some on the cards.

By *uncouplerk40Couple 2 weeks ago

TD

Loving it

By *imetomingleMan 2 weeks ago

merchant City

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

More i hope

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

Just keeps getting better and better

glasgow

Love it

By *ountydurham69Man 2 weeks ago

Darlington

By *uriouscpl4954Couple 2 weeks ago

Orpington

Loving this.

Wrexham

I can't wait to find out what happens next

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 2 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

By *lymouth nice guyMan 2 weeks ago

Plymouth

Fantastic

halstead

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

By *y AmoreMan 2 weeks ago

london

Warrington

By *ndrea54TV/TS 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *anny122bMan 2 weeks ago

St Neots

Best story for ages

By *aconteur69111Man 2 weeks ago

eastbourne

By *ersey GentMan 2 weeks ago

St Peter

Glasgow

By *ohnny4playMan 2 weeks ago

Kinross

. Following along again

By *ilfLover007Man 2 weeks ago

Harrogate

These are by far the best I’ve read on here

By *olflordMan 2 weeks ago

Exeter

By *alm_one4TV/TS 2 weeks ago

RM16

Bookmarking

By *onnoisseur100Man 2 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *attboy107Man 2 weeks ago

Near MK

I think they are going to need a protein skimmer for that hot tub

By *iscreet-hotMan 2 weeks ago

nearby

Bognor Regis

By *angtidy42Couple 2 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ameulMan 2 weeks ago

Nr Norwich

Very well written

By *lim and louiseCouple 2 weeks ago

dromore

By *ussyeater692Man 1 week ago

Wrexham

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter

By *addy4funAndFrolicsMan 1 week ago

Stockport

X

By *asexxMan 1 week ago

near you

damm love the bet

By *ilfLover007Man 1 week ago

Harrogate

I keep checking to see if the part is ready to read. So horny

By *.A.W 72Man 1 week ago

St austell

Sensational need more lol

By *imetomingleMan 1 week ago

merchant City

By *yrateMan 1 week ago

Berry pomeroy

More …. please …! (Just love this one -entitled uptight blonde getting her mind blown-through her own arrogance (and horn) love it….!

B

By *oobyLewCouple 1 week ago

South Cheshire

Don't keep us in suspense

By *oolguyhiMan 1 week ago

North East

Loving this

By *cottish guy 555Man 7 days ago

London

By *D123Man 7 days ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 7 days ago

Hastings

Need part 4 so good

By *j47Man 7 days ago

limerick

Delighted this is back

By *lowesMan 7 days ago

Southampton

By *ilfLover007Man 6 days ago

Harrogate

I’m in need of part 4 so badly

By *ay69910Man 6 days ago

This is great!

By *uzzus2Couple 6 days ago

Dublin

Can't wait for part 4 5 and 6 lol

By *nemore_88Man 6 days ago

croydon

By *omlinson86Man 5 days ago

Sheffield

By *nowman40040123Man 5 days ago

dovers

Anymore on this story

By *anxmike21Man 5 days ago

ashton

This story is horny as

By *ussyeater692Man 4 days ago

Wrexham

In need of more of this incredible story

By *.jellyMan 4 days ago

jacksonville

By *orkishJimMan 3 days ago

York

By *randmrssexyneCouple 3 days ago

north east

This is so good.

By *asexxMan 2 days ago

near you

Lets hope the bet proves a good one. ...

By *ussyeater692Man 1 hour ago

Wrexham

Hope there's more to come soon

» Add a new message to this topic