FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Inlaws part 4

Inlaws part 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itradielad OP   Man 4 weeks ago

cardiff

Previous post

Ah go one then, since youve asked so nicely, Grab us another beer then ant lad" andy replies while sitting back in his chair. I get up, semi still in my trousers, hidden by my thsirt head to the fridge grab a couple of cold beers and a cider for soph, as i sit back i notice soph adjusting her top mid conversation as though to show her pert tits off more, fuck she looks good, bet Andy is thinking how badly hed like to get them out and glaze them with his spunk, my mind wondering again thinking of all the filth going on when sophe spills some of her cider over her top, the liquid making the thin fabric slightly sheer, clinging to her breasts, fuck her nipples are hard, shes loving the attention,

"Oops" she lets out, soflty patting her tits, theyre shaking slightly wich each touch, i notice Andy staring at them, i sneakily look down at his bulge, clearly hes enjoying the view. Conversation carries on. Were all chatting when sophie decides we should play a game, strip poker, shes clearly d*unk now, inhibition left as she never wants to play these types of games.

"Sounds good babe" i reply, hoping a chance of seeing my mrs and Johns best mate naked.

"Count me in, be like back in the old days"andy fires back.

"How so ?"soph asks curiously.

"Youve heard the stories, out at sea nothing to do, gets lonely" hes grinning, flipping from looking at me and then soph.

"Awe i know what you mean, right ill grab the cards" sophe heads to the drawer pulls out pack of john and dawns cards, deals them out.

"Right before we start, only fair weve all got thw same amout of clothes on to start or itll end with me being naked before everyone else"soph says,

"This a ploy to get us both naked soph" andy jokes

"Aii i bet it is And" i say back

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

cardiff

New continuation from here

Dont be silly"soph replies smiling at Andy.

"Right im wearing my top, bottoms, bra, knickers and socks, how many pieces of clothing you got on" pointing at Andy.

"Um well, my top, jeans, socks" andy replies

"What about your pants?"

"Gave them up years ago love, far to restricting" he finishes grinning at her.

"Why, to big for pants is it?"

"Im sure youll soon find out, im not very good at poker"

"Ant, what you got on babe"

I look at her, incredibly hormy at this whole scario smile and say "well if you must know, like andy im the same, top, bottoms and socks"

"Should of known youd be commando, let me guess to restrictive?"

"No babe easy access"

"Doesnt everyone know that" she fires back as we all laugh.

"So soph that means you need to take somthing off to be on parr with us lads" andy points out.

"Yeah babe maybe we could loose the top" i suggest smirking at andy, my cock now firming up.

"Ummm, i dont think so boy. Ill take my socks off" sophie lifts on of her legs up, pinches the tip of her sock and pull it off chucking it at me, she then proceeds to do the same with her other foot except chucking it to Andy, who catches it and brings it to his nose, taking a big sniff smilling and laughing,

"Pft chuck them straight in the wash you want to" once we sorted the games logistics we started playing, soon finding out none of us were any good.

"Time to loose some clothing Ant" andy fires to me as sophie reaches out to take my top off. Im now sat there in my inlaws dining room with my mrs and the dad in laws best mate, in nothing but my jeans and socks. I look across at andy, hes looking me up and down,

"The boy wouldnt last a week on the boats"he fires at me.

"Awe wouldnt he And?"

"No the big lad would make him his bitch in no time" he says, this stirs my cock, the thought of being back with andy in the navy, being the boats fuck toy. We play another road, i win with a flush and decide to get my revenge,

"Whos laughing now, loos the jeans And" as i finish my sentence i see sophie leaning towards Andy, hands stretched out to undo the buttons on his jeans, fuck my cock hard now. How onearth did we end up here, i adjust my cock as i say,

"Go, get em off"

Andy is grinning, hands behind his head as we both watch my mrs undo the buttons, tugging at both legs as to rip them off.

"I must warn you bo..."

Sophies pulled his trouser to his knees, his cocks slapped back to his belly button area, making a slapping noise, fuck hes rock hard, not as thick as john but fuck hes big. Must be about 8.5inches, my mouth falls open, own cock throbs as if my body is aching to jump over and taste him, feel him with soph.

" fuck, thats big" sophie brings me back by stating the facts.

" i did say, also i did try to warn you before you ripped them down"

By *bdnneedsfunMan 4 weeks ago

inverurie

By *unlovers769Couple 4 weeks ago

Beverley

Well done Boy now we are getting somewhere

By *ax_glasscotMan 4 weeks ago

glasgow

By *heswingerMan 4 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

By *rgar27Man 4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *sacambsMan 4 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Fuck yes

By *raigs3386Man 4 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ijoe689Man 4 weeks ago

pontefract

Fucking hell

Sounds like Sophie is as bad as everyone else

By *tio_oyMan 4 weeks ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *iny123Man 4 weeks ago

Lincoln

Back with a bang!

By *oobalicious99Woman 4 weeks ago

North

Fuck this makes me soaking wet

By *kpiercedCouple 4 weeks ago

walsall

By *j and c 2Couple 4 weeks ago

mullingar

By *nlyme40Man 4 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *teve1867Man 4 weeks ago

wirral

cardiff

Im sat there, watching soph stare at her dads best mate, also sat there with his cock rock hard, tip glistening as his forskin is tracted slightly, fuck it looks incredible, can tell my soph is craving it, hunger in her eyes, nips now the most proud iv seen. My cock now throbbing in my trousers.

"Right lets cardy on, i dont fancy being the only one exposed" Andy says whilst trying to cover his cock with one hand, barely covering his big dangling balls. The next round i find myself loosing, sophie winning yet again, as if shes hussling us to be naked, as i lay my cards to reveal iv lost, Andy points to my trousers,

"Off them come lad"

Fuck, i think. My cocks rock hard, is this where soph finaly finds out about my kink for older men, fuck theres no hiding now. I stand up grinning at them both,

"If you wanted to see us both naked babe, all you had to do is ask"i joke as i slowly un button my trousers, one by one slowly, vwry slowly.

"Cmon boy, we aint got all night"Andy jokes, walking over to me, his rock hard cock projecting proudly outward, he leans forward yanking my trousers down, casuing my own fat cock to sping up. FUCK my games up i think.

"See im not the only big lad excited"

"Awe Andy, ant is always excited. Looks like you could be dad and son or cock twins"sophie jokinly says. We all laugh it off, then out of nowhere johns hand grips my cock in front of soph, i just stand there letting him looking at her reaction, shes biting her lip fuck, this cant be really happening.

"Know what soph, think the boys a bit thicker than me" as quickly as he gripped it he lets go.

"What you reckon love?" He insists to sophie, as if coaxing her to grab the both of us to compare my younger cock and his older one

Bognor Regis

By *DFriendly FolkCouple 4 weeks ago

Redditch

Here we go again

By *unlovers769Couple 4 weeks ago

Beverley

You do know how to tease Boy !!!!

Keep up the good work

By *exymarvelMan 4 weeks ago

cardiff

By *arried-bi-guyMan 4 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Gloucester

By *oad runner69Man 4 weeks ago

leominster

inverurie

Rugeley

pontefract

By *overOral0Man 4 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

mullingar

By *ritymindMan 4 weeks ago

weston

By *eadjeyecMan 4 weeks ago

Bucks/London

By *ricky09Man 4 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ildpassion87Man 4 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *exymarvelMan 4 weeks ago

cardiff

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *cott60Man 4 weeks ago

Perth

By *ersey GentMan 4 weeks ago

St Peter

By *P69erMan 4 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *hil911Man 4 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ung-RobMan 4 weeks ago

North London

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *sprey6Man 4 weeks ago

Here!

Bloody marvellous

By *AM2214Man 4 weeks ago

Manchester Area

Great continuation ...next chapter /instalment please ...

By *elbyfuntimesMan 4 weeks ago

Selby

By *ton_maleMan 4 weeks ago

Shoreham

cardiff

We both stand there, the tips of our cocks brushing each other, i watch as sophie, slightly d*unk, clearly horned up stairing at the both of our cocks, i can see she clearly wants to touch Andys, feel another mans cock, fuck i think, what if dawn and john wake up, what if they come down and see, i soon loose this thought as i look down, Andy shakes his cock, casuing it to hit mine.

"Think shes nervous Ant, why dont you show her its ok"

Fuckk now hes coaxing me to touch him, in front of my mrs. Iv never let her see or know i like cock, i panic but so horny, i forget about it all, i slide my hand and grip up the shaft of my cock, slowly onto Andys, fuck i can feel the heat, his veins throbbing as blood is pumping his cock,

"There we go lad, see soph Ant obviously wants you to feel it to"

I stay quiet, soph adjusts her sit position, fuck i bet her cunt is soaking right now, i look as she bites her bottom lip slightly, i go back to looking down at my andys cock and mine, my hand feeling each bump on his shaft, slowly squeezing him and loosening,

" done this before boy?" He asks me following by dribnling a massive ammount of spit off his toungue onto his cock, for me to rub it.

"Maybe" i reply, looking at sophie to see her response. She grins, she bring her index finger to her right nipple, starts rubbing and squeezing, her other hand sliding up the inside of her thigh, legs apart as she watches us, fuck this reminds me of what dawn was like that night. My cock now leaking like it always does. God shes so sexy.

glasgow

Good boy.

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Keep going don’t make us wait . It’s way to good

Lincoln

cardiff

"See Ant, shes obviouly enjoying" andy says, looking at my soph rubbing her pussy through her trousers as i rub both our cocks together,

"Babe, slip those trousers off for us" i ask, to impatient to wait, i watch as she slowly pulls the zip down, pulls the buttons apart, slipping her hands down seductivly, on the outside of each thigh, fuck my cocks harder somehow, i feel Andys cock flex and pulse against my hand, precum dribbles out onto mine. She slowly inches her trousers down, revealing a red, lacey thong, the gusset, looking darker from her juices soaking through. Fuck this drives andy wild,

"Look lad, shes soaking"

"Thats its babe, tell us what you want" i add, sophie brings her two fingers down to her thong covered lips, rubbing them in a circular motion, biting her lip as shes does.

"I want you both on your hands and knees, between my legs" as soon as she finishes her sentence, me and andy get to the floor, we both slip her trousers off her ankles tossing them behind us, andy lowers himself kissing her ankles, i let him take control and follow suit on the other leg,

"Mmmm thats it, worship ny legs"

We moth kiss sentually, slowly edging up, further and further, until were both on the inside of her thighs, she lifts both legs up onto each of our shoulder, legs spread apart, pulling her thong to the side. Andy pulls his head away,

" fuck that pussy looks good girl, daddy cant wait to taste you" fuck that drives both soph and me wild, she reaches out grips andys greying hair, pulling him down onto her plump wet pussy, i listen to the sounds, of his tongue and lips working her wet cunt,

"Mmm thats it dad, eat my pussy" fuck shes getting into it, my cock leaking like fuck as i watch as johns best mate eats my wife cunt, sophie looks over to me, looking me in the eyes, horniness taken over, her body clearly in extacyyy,

"You enjoying the show babe? Is this what you like, daddy eating your girl?" Fuck shes teasing me, does she know i like older men, fuckk my cocks so hard, im loving the view but also very jelous of them both, i want to feel both perspectives,

"I am babe, what do you want to see while he works you?"

"Awe fuck,yess thats the spot And. I want to see you pleasurw his big daddy cock babe" she almost wispers.

mullingar

Bognor Regis

Gloucester

By *untooMan 4 weeks ago

manchester

Mmm I think she’s done this before

By *ardnreddyMan 4 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Lovely

cardiff

Once again i fall into submission and do as im told, i get low to the floor, on my knees ass perched up as my mouth searches for andys big leaking cock, as i position my face bewteen his legs i can smell his mascilinity, his big balls dangling between his strong legs, his pubes trimmed neatly but grey, fuck it looks to good not to work. I start by licking his big balls, edgeing over them to the shaft, licking and kissing his manhood, worshiping every inch of him as i do,

"Mmm thats it boy, enjoy dads taste, soon b3 in your mrs" i hear come from Andys mouth, fuck this spurs me on, can hear him once again slurping away at sophs lips, her cunt dribbling everywhere as it mixes with andys saliver, my throut and mouth working this older mans cock just like i was born to do.

Sophie lets of a wimper followed by

"Mmm yes, thats it babe, does he taste good" fuck shes asking me if im enjoying having a cock in mouth, what do i say, fuckkk. Before i can think of an answer she says

"I know you love it babe, tell me how good he feels, does he feel better than your last one" fuck, i freeze, mouth open, cock stretching my mouth, Andy takes this as his chance to thrust deeper. Does she know i panic, is she asking me if andy feels better than john, my cock throbs and pulsates at the thought, andy carried on thrusting deeper, in and out of my throat as i gasp for air, fuck i still need to reply, before i can say anything yet again, i gag as if im choking on this big throbbing cock,

"Hes loving it girl, think we all know he enjoys submitting to older men. You just concentrate on my mouth and let daddy do all the work" andy goes back to town, sophie moaning wrigling on her chair, her hands gripping her own tits, her nipples being pinched sat there pure extacyy as her get gets worshipped by her dads best mate

Gloucester

By *overOral0Man 4 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *AM2214Man 4 weeks ago

Manchester Area

Sounds like someone has seen Ants phone ...

mullingar

By *oobalicious99Woman 4 weeks ago

North

Fuuucckkkkkk

pontefract

So hot

By *ark_sentinelCouple 4 weeks ago

Andover

By *eandher4and9Couple 4 weeks ago

leeds

By *argueriteCouple 4 weeks ago

New Mills

Great story. Very horny

By *umpstyleMan 4 weeks ago

North

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Wow

By *sacambsMan 4 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Such a horny story

inverurie

By *ndiiiMan 4 weeks ago

Paisley Scotland

Fucking hell so horny!!!!!

By *estonguy65Man 4 weeks ago

bristol

Horny story

By *oth0712Man 4 weeks ago

cambridge

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Keep going

By *en1234300Man 4 weeks ago

Peterborough

glasgow

By *sprey6Man 4 weeks ago

Here!

Best story on fab right now!

Lincoln

Still top story

By *ydrewMan 4 weeks ago

New forest

Rugeley

By *i015Man 4 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *ornyboy189Man 4 weeks ago

cheshire

Just caught up, very hot

By *ag165Man 4 weeks ago

Greenock

By *aughtyMcrduoCouple 4 weeks ago

Manchester

By *AM2214Man 3 weeks ago

Manchester Area

OP is probably trying to work out how to write what happened next without getting the story deleted ...

By *ardnreddyMan 3 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

keep going

By *ohn161Man 3 weeks ago

PORTSMOUTH

Send it private if it breaks the rules

By *unlovers769Couple 3 weeks ago

Beverley

Another twist she knows he sucks cock !!

Nice one boy

By *elbyfuntimesMan 3 weeks ago

Selby

By *itradielad OP   Man 3 weeks ago

cardiff

As im choking, loosing my breath as my throat inhales Andys full length, the taste so spit mixed with his pre cum fills my mouth, fuck he tastes good. I get lost once again in satisfying this older man, listening to my mrs moan under breath as to not wake john and dawn. It feels as though ive been sucking this cock for ages, jaw starting to ache from the stretching and pounding its having, i decide to pull my mouth of of Andy, slowly my lips slide up and of his veiny throbing cock, i take a deep breath, lean back looking at whats happ3ning in front of me, my mrs sat legs apart, nestles inbewteen them slurping away is this grey buzz cut of a head, on his hands and knees now, his beautiful muscle bubble ass presented to me perfectly as if inviting my young cock to breed his hungry dad ass. Fuck my cock needs to slide in somthing, mr mrs now staring at me looking at Andys furry hole,

"Do it babe"

Fuck, thats all i need, she must want to see me fuck this man, fuck what happened to my innocent soph, who am i to deny her the right to see me fuck another man, first i need to loosen him up get that furry hole nice and wet, as if soph knows the plan she leans forward over Andy, her nails stratching and digging into his toned back, down to his fury ass cheeks, leaving lines in his skin, i watch hungerily as each hand grips a cheek, spreading his ass apart further for me,

"Mmmmmm, now were talking" i hear andy muffle out inbetween eating soph.

"Dive in babe" soph entices me, i lean forward, i cup his big dangly balls, extend my tongue to his hole and start eating him like i would soph, fuck this feels horny, so naughty, my mrs watching as her man eats another mans cunt out. I can feel Andys hole flex on my lips every time his cock throbs, my own cock raging, dribbling pre cun everywhere, begfing me to fuck something.

By *rgar27Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *untooMan 3 weeks ago

manchester

Another gem of a chapter

By *exymarvelMan 3 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ildpassion87Man 3 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *ax_glasscotMan 3 weeks ago

glasgow

By *raigs3386Man 3 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ersey GentMan 3 weeks ago

St Peter

By *oshrinkingviolet247Woman 3 weeks ago

stockport

Fucking hell this is worth the wait

By *oad runner69Man 3 weeks ago

leominster

cardiff

I work Andy so good, making sure to get his hole sloppy, making sure to admire the view everytime id come up for air, i listen as both him and my mrs moan with pleasure both having thier cunts worked. I pull my face from his furry hole, so im on my knees, i raise my right hand and spank his cheek firmly, watch as his muscled dad ass moves a little, my hand print firmly imbedded on his furry cheek. Fuck i think that was loud, panicking just in case dawn and john wake up and walk in on us all, i soon think fuck it and get back to worshiping Andys perfect fuck hole, i start rubbing my spit into his hole, slowly watching as his tight cunt opens slightly for my finger, fuck im horny, i flick from admiring his hole to looking at the plesure of sophs face, every couple of minutes she looks up at me, probably thinking the same.

I edge closer to Andys ass, my cock head now touching his hole, sophie is watching me, looking me dead in the eye,

"Do it, fuck him." Before i can even push forward into him, i feel andy slowly push back on me, i watch as his tight cunt stretches around the tip of my cock, slowly engulfing my shaft, i let out a soft moan, my cock feeling the heat of Andys insides, the tightness gripping me as he backs further and further down my thick veiny cock until im burried balls deep in him,

"Fuck thats big" Andy wimpers out

"Feels good though doesnt it?" Sophie adds, fuck shes loving it. With that i take it as confirmation to start fucking his hole, i again raise my hand, bringing it down smacking his cheek again, not caring about the noise. Im thinking, i bet john and dawn are both upstairs doing the same. Fuck, this thought makes me fuck him deeper, hes really moaning as i rail him with deep hard strokes, my balls hitting his hole everytime i slide in, squeezing as if they may pop with each thrust.

"Thats id Andy, tell sophie how good her mans cock feels buried in you"

Fuck as soon as i say this, it drives the mrs wild,

By *eadysteadyblow69Man 3 weeks ago

Portadown

Fu k I'm hard

By *j and c 2Couple 3 weeks ago

mullingar

Manchester Area

I ?? no I'll be getting fired ...apparently having the horn on the day new management take over is rude !

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *ton_maleMan 3 weeks ago

Shoreham

By *emukMan 3 weeks ago

Tyne and Wear

By *sacambsMan 3 weeks ago

Huntingdon

By *hilledguy2020Man 3 weeks ago

Felling

Gloucester

By *eterpervisMan 3 weeks ago

somewhere nice

By *nlyme40Man 3 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *heone4475Man 3 weeks ago

upham

By *overOral0Man 3 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *ijoe689Man 3 weeks ago

pontefract

Wow so so good.

How much does Sophie know

By *oth0712Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ardnreddyMan 3 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Mmmmm

leominster

By *umblebiMan 3 weeks ago

ayles

By *bdnneedsfunMan 3 weeks ago

inverurie

so hot

Bognor Regis

By *ark_sentinelCouple 3 weeks ago

Andover

By *onnoisseur100Man 3 weeks ago

Woking-ish

cardiff

As i finish my sentence, andy starts really going to down, the mrs lifts her legs, wrapping them around his head as if to keep him buried into her crotch, the noise of him licking and rubbing her soaking clit. My cock now pounding Andy, my hands on both his shoulders, pulling my full body into him, i can feel my precum dribbing, squeezing from the sides of my cock with every stroke, my body and mind lost in absolute pleasure as i fuck johns best mate infront of soph. I carry on fucking Andy for what feels like ages, bringing myself to the edge of releasing, pausing and pulling out to regain momentom, slapping my fat cock against his gaping hole. As i pull out again i watch as my pre cum dribbles out of him, down his balls and onto the floor. Soph decides shes had enough of being eaten and is hungry for the cock, i watch as she lifts andys head up from her cunt, his mouth dripping in spit and her juices, she leans over licking his lips and face, tasing herself.

"Time to put that big daddy cock to use" she wispers. Andy pulls sophie to the ground, her legs extended past him so hes positioned inbetween them, his cock just touching her cunt,

"Mmm good girl, thats it" as he slowly pushes the tip parting her lips, his cock gliding in with ease.

"Fuck yes that feels so wet, tell me you want my cock" he adds, finishing by leaning forward, cock fully burried in her cunt, his teeth biting her ear as he slides in and out. I hear his balls slapping against her lips, watch her bite her lips moaning as she gets fucked by Andy. I just carry on, on my knees hand firmly on my veiny cock wanking watching this 50 year old fuck my mrs, watch his fury ass open as he pulls back with every stroke, thats when i decide to move towards sophs face, position myself so she can suck my cock, gaining myself a better view of andys cock inside her beautiful soft plump pussy. I watch as she slowly engulfs my cock, her mouth taking me all the way, fuck what a sight, here is my innocent soph with two big cocks burried inside her. As she sucks my cock and now gets to his knees, still fucking her, but leaving me access to lick her clit as he pounds her, fuck it tastes good, can taste both of them, my tongue flicking from her to him, to her and back again. Sophie must of forgotten about john and dawn upstairs because shes not even making an effot to be quiet anay more, shes loosing control. I watch as her body starts to shake, then i hear the words ive been waiting for,

"Godd yes, fuck me harder. Im about to cum"

With that i pull my mouth from the fucking, start structing my cock into her throat, Andy does the same picking up speed his balls slapping, the obvious noise of hot wet sex echoeing.

"Yes girl, grip dads cock. Want me to breed you"

"Pleaseee, fuckkk" before she can finish her sentence, her cunt starts gushing, iv never seen her squirt so much in my life, andy is soaked. He pulls out, mid cum glazing her red raw pussy his cum thick, covering her begging to be cleaned,

"Move over and, i want to add mine"

I move next to Andy, start wanking my cock, looking at sophie who is now laying there her body recovering from the pounding shes just had, i feel andys hand take over on my cock, hes wanking me furiously now,

"Time to spunk my boy" he wispers in my ear, kissing my neck, his other hand gripping my ass.

"Fuckk, im foing to blow" andy, strokes my cock back one last time, my cock shooting rope and rope, adding to his load on sophs cunt.

"Good boy, now clean our mess up like a good boy, will be you getting fucked next time. Johns told me how tight his boy is"he wispers in my ear, his hand pushing me face down to sophs recently fucked cunt, i lick and suck up the load, licking her lips and clit as i savour the salty sweet taste of us all.

By *iny123Man 3 weeks ago

Lincoln

inverurie

By *teve1867Man 3 weeks ago

wirral

God I'm so horny

By *unlovers769Couple 3 weeks ago

Beverley

Epic Boy how can you make it anymore erotic ???

cardiff

By *ung-RobMan 3 weeks ago

North London

Andover

By *ton_maleMan 3 weeks ago

Shoreham

By *i015Man 3 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

leominster

By *oobalicious99Woman 3 weeks ago

North

Please don’t ever stop

By *umpstyleMan 3 weeks ago

North

glasgow

By *oel222Man 3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

This is so fucking hot

By *eadysteadyblow69Man 3 weeks ago

Portadown

More wanking, keep it cumming

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Manchester Area

Great debauchery levels being told cked off with this one ..

mullingar

pontefract

It’s so good

By *agnar1980Man 3 weeks ago

Poole

By *hil911Man 3 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ricky09Man 3 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

St Peter

cardiff

As i finish cleaning soph up, both Andy me and soph spent. Andy gets dressed, turns to us both as we clean the mess up,

"Thanks for a good time both, let not leave it so long next time soph, Ant. Hang onto the family, youll fit right in" me and soph finish cleaning up, then head up stairs, must be 2am at this point, as we walk up the stairs sophe turns to me whispers as she very concious not to wake her parents up now, a stark difference from about 20mins ago.

"Im going to shower real quick babe" with that i head to her old bedroom, strip naked and get into bed plugging my phone in to charge as i do when i notice a message from john.

Gloucester

By *i015Man 3 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

mullingar

cardiff

glasgow

Andover

By *oel222Man 3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

This is superb story

St Peter

Bognor Regis

inverurie

Manchester Area

Hope John is texting to say Dawn told him about th filming

By *ort123Man 3 weeks ago

Tredegar

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Don’t make us wait to long

By *cott60Man 3 weeks ago

Perth

By *aughtyman45Man 3 weeks ago

lincoln

I hope this keeps going for a long time !

By *nlyme40Man 3 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *elbyfuntimesMan 3 weeks ago

Selby

By *heone4475Man 3 weeks ago

upham

By *overOral0Man 3 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

leominster

By *oth0712Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *sacambsMan 3 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Outstanding

By *lderWiserNowMan 3 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *lderWiserNowMan 3 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *teve1867Man 3 weeks ago

wirral

pontefract

Wonder what andy has done with Sophie

By *ary holeMan 3 weeks ago

stanley

Please go on so honey can’t wait till next bit

mullingar

mullingar