FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wanton Wife Wendy

Wanton Wife Wendy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Grantham

Wendy had lost count of the amount of times she’d worn stockings and suspenders. Hundreds, maybe thousands of times she thought to herself as she slid a fresh pair of nylons over her freshly shaved legs, her shapely toned thighs making them look even better. As she clipped them secure she remembered telling an old friend it made her feel as if she had a superpower every time she wore them. “Having a fanny and wearing these separates you from the rest” she laughed to herself as she pushed her feet into a pair of nearby heels.

She’d not normally wear matching knickers but today it was part of the brief. She chose the smallest thong she could find, grabbed her long coat and made her way to the car massively underdressed but eager to please her husband who’d made his demands perfectly clear.

To the onlooking eye she was a woman in her early 50s going out for the day, but in her head she was horny and determined, her pussy already damp in expectation, the outfit under her coat making her feel sexier than she had in ages.

The drive across town was easy and within ten minutes of leaving home she pulled up in the car park of a well known DIY store, her mind clear on what she had to do next. She grabbed her mobile and sent a text to her husband telling him she was here. She knew he wouldn’t reply but would have seen the message so she exited her vehicle and headed in.

“Good morning madam, can I help” a young man called Gavin asked as she entered. “Good morning” she replied, telling Gavin she was running an errand for her husband and needed to price up some shower trays. She went on to tell him she knew where they were and could manage alone. He looked a bit shell shocked at her confidence but let her go unchallenged, Wendy feeling the nerves kick in as she strode purposely across the store.

She found what she was looking for and stood for a second to calm her nerves. She marvelled at her husbands research, a mate who worked there previously telling him this part of the store wasn’t covered by cameras. She double checked and then began to look for somewhere to house her phone.

Flipping the camera to selfie mode and putting the timer on, Wendy stepped back and unzipped her coat, her boobs now visible as the camera clicked for the first time. She felt naughty as she fully unfastened it and stepped further back, her whole body now in shot.

She lowered it down a couple of shelves and had to up the ante somewhat. Squatting down she pulled her thong aside and showed off her boobs and pussy in their full glory, her pussy visibly wet which prompted her to slip a finger in for her next shot.

She was fully in the zone now and sent off her work, her mind completely lost on her surroundings, her peace shattered when a voice whispered softly from behind her. “You must be John’s missus”. She jumped in shock but knew a visitor was expected. She went to speak but her phone buzzed in her hand.

Nice work babe, now look after my mate it read, Wendy smiling at her guest, her coat still open, his eyes burning into her body. “I think we should move this party to the car park” she smiled, his nod confirming he agreed as Wendy zipped herself up and led the way.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

By *erriman69Couple 2 weeks ago

highworth

Great story so far

Grantham

She wasn’t in the mood for conversation and made her way to the car quickly. She unlocked it from ten metres away and climbed into the back seats, the darker windows always helping to give some level of discretion. She didn’t invite him in but assumed he’d follow and he did indeed take the hint and let himself in.

“You’re not one for small talk then” he mocked as she just shook her head and told him to get his cock out. “Do you want to cum or chat about the weather” she fought back, a steely glint in her eye as he took the bait and unzipped his flies. He tugged his trousers over his backside and his length came into view. “Bloody hell” Wendy snorted, “that’s fucking massive” she squealed, an instant regret of not being allowed to have it in her sweeping through her.

“My I” she winked as she took it in her hand and wanked him to full stiffness, her other hand tugging at her zip as she gave him a clear view of her body. He let out a long sigh as she pulled her thong aside and placed his hand on her pussy. “Some rules are meant to be broke, I’m sure you’d agree” she winked, his face breaking into a smile. “I won’t tell if you won’t” he replied as his finger nudged into her sex.

“Good boy” Wendy smiled as she bent over and took the tip of his cock between her lips. They’d both been told nothing other than a wank so he felt nervous as her tongue slid up and down his shaft. “I’d love to fuck this beauty” she confessed “but this’ll have to be your treat for today” her mind recalling the picture she’d been told to produce.

Her moans filled the car as his finger was joined by another, the slight roughness of his skin turning her on more than she realised. “Your bloody soaking lass” he told her, her moans growing louder at his words as she hoped he’d cum soon.

She positioned herself closer and handed him her phone. “Press play and cum all over me” she begged as she furiously wanked him hard, his breathing changing to a pant as his climax neared.

He didn’t warn her of his orgasm, cum shooting out and hitting her bare flesh which made her yelp. “More” she encouraged as more came, a large load now coating her boobs. She stared hard at the camera and grinned naughtily as she massaged it into her chest, a drop that had hit her finger being tasted. “Mmmmm” she teased as he flicked the camera off and Wendy told him to tidy himself up.

They said their goodbyes, Wendy climbing into the front and driving off, her coat still unzipped, the next phase of her mission kicking in.

The drive home was as easy as the drive there, her drive now occupied by a works van. Her pussy twitched slightly as she climbed out the car and entered her house. She knew exactly what she had to do and made her way to the kitchen, her coat ditched on the way and her knickers pulled down to her knees as she bent over the fancy new island and waited.

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *hor66Man 2 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

halstead

By *erriman69Couple 2 weeks ago

highworth

Wendy is fabulous!!

By *oppy12Man 2 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ton_maleMan 2 weeks ago

Shoreham

Loving Wendy

Grantham

The cold of the kitchen surface made her shiver slightly, her nipples responding to the cold as they hardened. She was desperate to play with them but knew to keep her hands to herself. She could feel herself getting wetter as she sensed someone coming up behind her, his smell familiar and welcoming, her nose filled with his aftershave scent.

Her leg buckled slightly as his hand crashed into her right bum cheek, an instant sting accompanying his actions. “Thank you” she mumbled knowing another would follow, her suspicions confirmed seconds later when it happened again. Her pussy leaked such was her level of arousal. She knew she couldn’t hide it, the drops racing down her inner thighs, her legs fixed wide with her knickers.

“Dirty fucking slut” he whispered, a sense of pride in his voice as he grabbed her waist and pushed his cock into her with one thrust. “Yessss” she whistled as she felt his full length disappear inside her, his grip tightening as he found a rhythm. This was pure animalistic fucking and she loved it, the air full of sex noises as their bodies crashed against each others, both now moaning loudly.

She knew at this point the rule book was out the window and she could be her normal self encouraging her husband to fuck he harder. “Go on baby, give me your big cock” she begged, a slight guilt in her voice as she pictured the one from earlier.

He loved being encouraged and responded to her words. He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back slightly, his actions bringing her first climax as he continued to fuck her as hard as he could.

She was impressed by his pace and enthusiasm. After 30 years together she still loved having him inside her, their relationship taking a huge upgrade when the kids left and he started making the challenges and tasks she’d performed already today. They’d brought the best out of each other and right now she wanted a special treat she knew he’d be more than happy to oblige with.

Pulling away and dropping to her knees she looked him in the eye and told him she wanted his cum on her face. His grin was childlike and she sucked on his balls while he wanked himself hard. She loved feeling the warmth of his load and virtually cheered as he emptied himself over her face, his cum leaving her a mess as she tried in vain to reach it with her tongue.

“Fucking love you babe” he winked as he tucked himself in and went off back to work, Wendy checking the kitchen clock to see how long she had before her appointment. With two loads of cum on her she had to shower but with her hubby now gone she scooped as much of his cum off her as possible and treated herself to a very nice wank using cum as lube as the water heated up.

Swindon

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Start!

Warrington

By *ussyeater692Man 2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story so far, please carry on

halstead

Grantham

As the water crashed down on Wendy she had to think whether she loved her en-suite more than she loved being a slut for John. She settled on the latter but it was a close call as she felt so relaxed. She was giggly when she finally stepped out, her mind racing with ideas about she could continue the days fun without her husbands control.

Her appointment was an hour away so she had plenty of time but felt herself rummaging around for a new set of stockings, her mind well and truly in naughty underwear mode. This time she avoided the knickers but made sure she wore a bra, her dress length enough tactically chosen.

She’d met Bianca once before and picked up vibes that Bianca wasn’t a prude so Wendy was well and truly in the mood to push that further today and hoped the much younger girl would reciprocate. A spray of her favourite perfume finished off her outfit and off she went back into town.

“Hi Mrs Owen” a familiar voice called out as Wendy stepped into the estate agents. “Hello David” she beamed before telling him off for being too formal, the pair catching up like old friends as she waited to be seen. “Bianca will only be a minute” he confirmed before telling her she had a property viewing in mind today. Wendy and John already had three houses they rented and were hunting for a fourth so seeing something in the flesh really appealed to Wendy.

Bianca’s arrival into reception made Wendy’s pussy twitch, the late 20s girl dressed immaculately and looking every much the stereotypical estate agent with power suit, big hair and plenty of make up. The bounce in her boobs made Wendy’s heart race further, Bianca clearly very body confident. They kissed cheeks and said their hello’s, Wendy telling her she’d heard of the road trip. “Shall we go now” the estate agent asked, Wendy telling her to lead the way.

Her plan kicked into action as soon as she sat down and crossed her legs, the light material of her dress falling away to reveal her stocking top and naked upper thigh. She kept her eyes glued on the buildings they passed but could see in the wing mirror that Bianca had taken the bait, the estate agent tweaking her own nipple not realising Wendy could see.

“We’re here” Bianca announced as she brought the car to a stop, Wendy exiting quickly, an exaggerated step out of the vehicle taken to flash as much as possible. “Nice area” she observed as Bianca looked flustered slightly, her face red as Wendy fought to contain a smirk.

“Let’s get inside, it’s blooming windy” Bianca advised, Wendy eager to increase the pressure on her younger friend. “Yes, good idea, I don’t want a Marilyn Monroe moment without any knickers on” she teased, Bianca going bright red within seconds.

The house was lovely and Bianca was very thorough with her knowledge which impressed Wendy. She grilled her on the chain and services, Wendy noticing Bianca’s nipples were now rock hard. She went for her again. “Looks like it’s breezy in here too”, this time a suggestive wink leaving the estate agent struggling for words.

She eased off slightly as they climbed the stairs to the top floor but she was horny now and really hoped Bianca would retort with something so she could take this further. John not knowing really turned her on but she knew she’d tell him later and that meant she’d be getting his cock again and he’d love knowing his wife was a tease.

By *duk70Man 2 weeks ago

langley

Swindon

Wrexham

Amazing

By *overboysteveMan 2 weeks ago

Colchester

This is good stuff

By *arried-bi-guyMan 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *teve261970Man 2 weeks ago

Gateshead

Grantham

Bianca wasn’t giving the same vibes as the first time they’d met and it was starting to frustrate Wendy. Perhaps I’m being too forwarded she asked herself as she thought of a plan B and a more softer approach. Her ring finger was empty so she changed her tact.

“So, Bianca, is there a man in your life right now. All this commission you’re earning is be shocked if you weren’t taken” she said in a caring way which visibly relaxed the younger woman. Before she went to answer, Wendy beat her to it. “Or woman I must add, it is 2024 after all” she smiled. Bianca laughed at her comment, blushed slightly and confirmed she wasn’t in a relationship with either.

“To be honest Wendy” she said leaning in as if to whisper, “I studied so hard in my early 20s, I’m kinda having my slag phase now”, Wendy now blushing as the estate agent reached for her phone. “I’ve found a few adult sites that give me it on tap” she added before Wendy could talk, Bianca showing her her phone screen and an image that showed how many people were online within a 5 mile radius.

“Bloody hell” Wendy finally gasped, a feeling of naivety coming over her as Bianca scrolled to pictures of men and women who were local. “Do you recognise anyone” she asked, Bianca telling her not yet but it wouldn’t bother her if she did. “I draw the line at cheating but I’m sure a couple have lied to me” she confessed as she showed Wendy the verification list about her.

It fired Wendy up and she had to pounce now the elephant had been let out the room. “What about women in a relationship” she quizzed having seen a woman leave a comment. “Only if they’re older” Bianca replied quickly as she stepped into Wendy’s personal space.

Fuck yeah, game on, Wendy said to herself. Do or die time she added to her own in the head pep talk, her hand reaching across to the younger girl and gripping the back of her neck. She didn’t give her time to move and pulled her towards her, their mouths locking within seconds, both fighting hard to dominate the others tongues.

Wendy felt turned on by how their lips stuck with the amounts of gloss both were wearing, the younger woman now expertly kissing her as each others hands explored the other. “Damn you’re good” she whispered as they parted for air. “I’m glad you approve, you’ve been begging for it since you climbed in the car” Bianca grinned as she tugged Wendy’s skirt up and exposed her uncovered pussy. “Guilty” Wendy winked as they kissed again.

Swindon

Grantham

By the time John came out of the ensuite later that evening covered barley by a towel he was met with a sight he hadn’t seen for a long time. Wendy was laid on the bed, legs spread wide, dressed only in her stockings and heels, gently thrusting her biggest dildo into her pussy. He could see her juices had coated the fake cock, his own starting to swell at the vision before him. They hadn’t spoken about this morning as they sat and ate tea, they never did, and he hadn’t asked after the house viewing either but he curious now as to why Wendy was putting on such a show.

“Did you fuck him babe” he asked bluntly, Wendy not shocked as she expected the question. She shook her head no and kept fucking herself as she saw him search for another question. “Then why the show, not that I’m complaining” he added as he climbed up onto the bed and between his wife’s legs. “I’ll tell you after you’ve fucked me” she snapped quickly, John shocked at her confidence as he held her hand and went to remove the toy.

“No darling, put yours in alongside it and fill me” she whispered as he nudged his length in alongside the toy. “Oh fuck yeah, fill me” she cried as she felt her pussy stretch. She knew he wouldn’t last long as he was very visual and she’d seriously raised the bar adding a few vocals him to tip him over the edge.

“Go on, fill my cunt with spunk” she told him, his thrusts quickening as he digested her demands, this side of Wendy arousing him massively. His groan was loud and primal as she felt his seed empty inside her, his and the fake cock slipping out of her simultaneously as they both lay panting.

“Smell my finger” she told him, her words catching him out as he remembered his boys saying similar in their teens. “Go on, tell me what it smells of” she demanded, a nervous feeling sweeping over him. “I’ve no idea babe, what’s with the mystery” he added as Wendy grinned and pushed it under his nose. He couldn’t smell anything noticeable and told her, Wendy faking disappointment before breaking into a smile.

“Oh that’s a shame, I was hoping you’d be able to smell Bianca’s pussy on me, she was very wet when I fingered her earlier” she told him, her eyes telling him she wasn’t lying. “Now this sounds like a story I need to hear” he grinned as Wendy reached for her phone ready to show him the website the estate agent had shown her. For the second time that day she gave herself the same internal pep talk. Do or die time she said again.

By *andyandmickCouple 2 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *att damonMan 2 weeks ago

Southampton

Wrexham

Such a great story

By *asseur_9Man 2 weeks ago

Ballymoney

excellent

Warrington

By *un22Woman 2 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *iscoman7771000Man 2 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *andy mamboMan 2 weeks ago

saltney

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *unky65Man 2 weeks ago

Launceston

" "
oh yes i love it

By *cott60Man 2 weeks ago

Perth

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

Grantham

Owning a business had its benefits, one of which was John not having to rush to work the following morning. They’d fucked before breakfast and by the time he did leave they had a fresh profile on two adult sites, had friend requested Bianca and booked a joint viewing of the house for that afternoon.

Wendy had told Bianca they’d meet her there and spent most of the morning in bed familiarising herself with the new websites, her inbox already filling as people found their profile. They’d decided to anonymise pictures of faces but her body was clear for all to see and she felt incredibly flattered at the compliments about her boobs, legs and inevitably her pussy.

She had a quick play before showering, her orgasm strong and intense and then had to do some real work before lunch. They were meeting Bianca at 3 so she started to lab her outfit. It was unseasonably warm so stockings were a no but shorter suggestive dresses were an absolute yes as she searched and found the perfect fit.

John arrived home at 2.30, quickly changed, swapped from the van to the car and drove them both across town. They needed to be early and smiled when they were, John pulling onto the drive so Bianca could get behind him.

They both knew the plan and remained silent until five to three when Wendy reached over and started to rub him to full stiffness. When he was fully erect he released his dick, Bianca turning onto the road at the same time. Wendy moved quickly and had him in her mouth within seconds, her head bobbing up and down quickly as his hand held the back of her head.

Bianca’s car door closed and the noise of her heels clicked up the drive, the estate agent calling out hello as she saw the drivers window open. She was chirpy and confident of a sale today so bounced up to John’s window not prepared for what she was about to see.

Hillsborough

By *ockforplay66Man 2 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Swindon

Brilliant

Grantham

Wendy and John hadn’t planned for what would happen next and were both shocked when Bianca opened the car door and moved as close as she could to the action. “It’s rude to start without me” she grinned as she placed her hand between John’s legs and slowly massaged his balls as Wendy kept sucking. “It’s even ruder to not let me join in” she said in mock disgust, Wendy stopping to look at the estate agent. She smiled and aimed her husbands cock towards Bianca who literally launched into action and took him deep into her mouth.

John was in heaven, his cock being mauled by a stranger while he eased his fingers into his wife’s pussy. It was broad daylight but nobody seemed to care, the sexual energy was high and all three of them were certainly in the mood.

It was Wendy who momentarily stopped the fun though. “Let’s take this party inside” she panted, her husbands fingers still inside her. Bianca just smiled, licked her lips and told them to follow her. She opened up as John and Wendy adjusted themselves and made her way to the front room. She thanked the previous owners for leaving a sofa and was sat on it minus her dress by the time Wendy and John joined her.

Nobody spoke. Wendy stripped off and dropped to her knees, her backside wiggling invitingly for John to play with as Wendy tugged gently on Bianca’s knickers, the estate agent keen to get them off. Wendy had never been with a woman until yesterday mutual fingering session but she was eager to go further and took no encouragement to lean forward and gently place her mouth on Bianca’s pussy.

Bianca sighed at the older ladies touch and felt tense as she awaited her next move. Wendy was trying to be careful with her actions but as John thrust into her from behind he pushed her head into the younger woman’s sex. Her tongue poked out, her taste buds happy with their discovery, her enthusiasm now high as she began to lap away greedily.

Bianca removed her bra for John’s pleasure. Her boobs were smaller than Wendy’s but firmer, her nipples hard and inviting, Bianca tugging on them hard as Wendy worked away between her legs. John’s grin was huge as he thrust into his wife, her noises saying she approved, Bianca’s just as loud.

“You’re a dirty bitch like this one then” he asked Bianca who’d made eye contact with him and told him what his wife was doing to her. “I try my best” she replied, John’s imagination kicking into life as he started to think of potential scenarios for her and Wendy.

He could feel his climax building and told both women he was ready to cum. Neither replied to him but he could feel Wendy speed up and Bianca respond. His grunts were loud as he emptied himself into Wendy, her pussy gripping onto him as came.

“Clean her up” she told Bianca who understood the brief immediately. She dropped onto the carpeted floor and eased herself underneath Wendy just in time to taste the first dribble of cum escaping her pussy. “Fuck yeah” John purred as he watched the two women now in the 69 position, his wife showing him a side to her he’d never even dreamed about.

Wrexham

Brilliant story so far, can't wait for more

By *illie B. HardaganMan 2 weeks ago

Leyland

chilwell

By *cxx789Man 2 weeks ago

Cheltenham

awesome story would love to meet Wendy!

By *pagedMan 2 weeks ago

Doncaster

great story carry on

Swindon

Brilliant!

halstead

Bognor Regis

Grantham

Wendy and John shared a bath that night and Wendy took the opportunity to show John the websites in much greater detail. He didn’t say a word for ages as he searched through various pages of the site. Bianca had accepted their friend request and even verified them which seemed to raise more interest in their profile.

It soon became clear there were time wasters and cheats galore but in amongst the bullshit were a couple of lovely messages that grabbed both their attentions, the senders including pictures which was appreciated.

“So, what are the rules then babe” Wendy asked as she casually teased his cock with her foot under the water. John never really gave much away and was quite spontaneous with his thoughts so he didn’t want to commit too soon but he was very keen to see her with another woman again as that made him very happy but he also knew at some point things would need to even out and he’d have to let her have another man’s cock.

“Message that couple there” he encouraged as he handed the phone back with their profile open. They were 30 miles away which appealed and both of similar age, the wife a bit more eccentric than Wendy with pink hair and facial piercings but the message they’d sent was sincere and honest and John was happy to see where this went.

Wendy began typing and found it easy to compose an introductory message. She included her mobile number not knowing if that was acceptable or not and pressed send hoping they’d come back to her soon.

It was the following morning when her reply came, a WhatsApp message confirming the swapping of numbers was ok. The message was sweet, the female introduced herself as Lucy and thanked Wendy for reaching out. She went on to say complimentary things about Wendy’s body and concluded by saying she was off today if Wendy wanted to reply.

John had gone by this point and Wendy felt herself fill with excitement as she started to reply, conscious she didn’t want to appear too eager but keen to take advantage of Lucy’s day off.

Wrexham

Brilliant

Warrington

halstead

Swindon

Grantham

The next half an hour flew by in a whirl as plans with made with more haste than Wendy had ever expected. She was dressed, made up and in the car by just after 10, her satnav set and her tummy doing somersaults. They’d agreed on neutral turf, a dress code and basically to go with the flow once they got together, her car saying she’d have a twenty minute journey.

As Wendy pulled to a stop she was instantly impressed with their choice of venue and couldn’t believe she hadn’t been here before. She picked up her phone to text Lucy that she’d arrived but heard a knock on the window, a smiling and very attractive Lucy stood there. “Beat you” she giggled as a way of introducing herself as Wendy stepped out the car and they hugged like long lost friends.

They made small talk as they made their way for a coffee, Lucy’s perfume already having an affect on Wendy’s senses. They ordered and sat and instantly chatted about everything they could as they got to know each other. Lucy’s dress was a fraction shorter than Wendy’s and she too was a fan of stockings, her suspender belt visible through the material. Lucy saw Wendy look and smiled. “It’s ok, I forgot my panties” she whispered before she lifted her dress to prove it. Wendy just smiled. “Me too” she replied before doing her best Sharon Stone impression and flashing back.

Their drinks came and they flirted with the young lad serving them, Lucy confessing she had a thing for younger lads. This prompted a barrage of questions from Wendy who was keen to learn as much as possible from Lucy about the various websites they were on and the scenarios she’d been in. “We’ve only got a few hours” Lucy laughed way too loudly before she gave a quick overview of her sex life.

“My husband is happy if I’m happy” she blurted out excitedly. “I don’t take the piss and I’m always safe, but if I want cock I go and get it”. “Just cock” Wendy quizzed, a naughty look coming over Lucy’s face as she shook her head and told her she was just as focused on women.

Wendy felt herself warming up and was glad when Lucy suggested they hit the shops. They were both clearly horny and Wendy felt vulnerable in a positive way as she had no idea what might happen next.

halstead

Bognor Regis

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

Warrington

Wrexham

Brilliant, can't wait for the next installment

By *ason7754Man 2 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *cott60Man 2 weeks ago

Perth

Swindon

By *BW_Hotwife_And_HimCouple 2 weeks ago

South Shields

loving this!

By *abrielle_xdTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Southampton

I'm loving this

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Doncaster

Fabulous

Hillsborough

By *orkiepud_69Couple 2 weeks ago

Scarborough

chilwell

Grantham

The next hour was a bit of a non event and as much as Wendy was enjoying Lucy’s company they’d done nothing other than window shop. Wendy wanted more. She wasn’t sure when or if she’d see Lucy again and more than anything she was eager to pursue new adventures. Thankfully Lucy picked up on the vibe.

“Let’s go back to the car, I’ve got an idea” she said. “Here let’s get in mine and we’ll come back and drop you with yours later. “Where are we heading” Wendy asked with clear excitement in her voice. “Into trouble” was all Lucy could reply before entering into a fit of giggles and turning into a nearby industrial estate.

“Time for another coffee” Lucy winked as she parked her car and led Wendy over to a really rough looking cafe. “Wow, this looks, err, interesting” Wendy scoffed as Lucy explained it was full of truckers. “These guys are as horny as fuck, have been on the road for ages and nearly always have a heavy load….and not in their trailers”, her laugh loud at her own joke.

The place was heaving and fell quieter as the two well dressed women walked in. Comments were made instantly and Wendy fell in love with how rough a place this was, real men’s men sat all over. There were all shapes and sizes, various ages and colours but Wendy was in awe of Lucy’s decision to come here. She’d clearly been before and Wendy couldn’t wait to see what would happen next.

They sat and sipped strong coffee from chipped cups. “Do you smoke” Lucy asked. Wendy said no but Lucy wasn’t put off. “I’ll go out back in the next few mins to the smoking area. Behind it is some no man’s land, if I get my way I’ll be there, gimme 5 mins and come find me”. With that she stood and left Wendy alone, a hit of nerves coming over Wendy as she felt eyes staring at her.

It was a very long 5 mins but bang on the dot she stood and followed Lucy’s steps. There was only one guy in the smoking area which surprised her. They made eye contact and he smiled, nodding his head towards a gap to his left and what was clearly the no mans land Lucy had mentioned.

She felt herself gulp for air before stepping through to the unknown, a man’s voice calling out before her eyes adjusted to the scene infront of her. “Oh look here’s the other one” his northern accent announced as Wendy stopped and focused on Lucy.

halstead

By *portbilly1976Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

Excellent story, looking forward to reading more of this

Any Wendy’s or Lucy’s local to me on here?

Swindon

By *adyinred696969Couple 2 weeks ago

Brecon

Grantham

Lucy was knelt down on a bright orange hi-vis jacket, its owner feeding her his cock as she wanked another with her left hand whilst tearing a hole in her tights with her right hand. She’d not worn knickers under her tights, a shock of dark hair poking through as she pushed both cocks into her mouth.

Wendy felt her pussy twitch, the guy that announced her arrival appearing in her peripheral vision as he unzipped himself and showed her his length. He was the best looking of the three and Wendy admired his cock as he threw his own jacket down and told her to kneel.

Lucy looked across and grinned. “Go on girl, get some cock down ya gob” she grinned, her slutiness oozing out of every pore. Wendy didn’t need telling twice and was gobbling the strangers cock within seconds. He tasted vastly different to her husband but she loved the freedom of uncomplicated sex and sucked with enthusiasm as he moaned in approval.

Lucy was clearly in heaven and was becoming vocal and encouraging as she told both her guys she wanted their cum. She’d freed her boobs from her dress and told both guys to cum on them, her fingers between her legs as they wanked themselves to climax.

Cum splattered everywhere as Lucy shrieked in delight, her boobs and chin covered as she took both cocks back in her mouth to suck them clean.

Wendy had resisted the temptation to play with herself but she could feel the wetness grow between her legs, her arousal levels growing as she sucked like her life depended on it. “Where do you want my cum” the guy she was with asked as he’d seen how Lucy had behaved. Wendy ignored him, pulling him closer to her which was her way of answering him. She was craving a mouthful and hoped his load was heavy.

Lucy had moved over and held the back of Wendy’s head. “Go on girl, swallow his spunk like a good girl” she cheered, the guy responding by thrusting harder, his moans suggesting he was close. The other lads had gone and he stood playing with Lucy’s boobs as he started to fill Wendy’s mouth.

Swindon

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

halstead

Hillsborough

Wrexham

Absolutely awesome

Bognor Regis

By *portbilly1976Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man 1 week ago

Grantham

By the time Wendy got home she was fairly certain she’d broke every speed limit on every road she’d traveled along. She didn’t care as she parked up, unlocked the door and bolted upstairs as fast as she could. She practically stripped as she ran, and dived on her bed desperately fumbling at her bedside drawer.

She found the toys she was looking for and wasted no time pushing the biggest one she’d got deep inside herself, the accompanying vibrator working her clit. Only 30 minutes before she’d swallowed a strangers cum and she was now desperate for a climax strong enough to match her levels of arousal. She could still taste him in her mouth as she thrashed about on the bed, her body alive and stimulated.

She’d left Lucy with promises to meet soon, the pair swapping a very passionate kiss in full sight of passers by, both looking a bit windswept from their endeavours, Wendy now focused on John and telling him about her day. She’d debated whether she should but she wanted his cock and knew he’d give it to her hard which was exactly what she wanted.

She came hard and loudly, her body twitching as she climaxed. She wanted to cum again but new time was against her. She guessed she had about 30 minutes before he got home and she had to put her plan into action before it was too late.

She quickly showered and touched up her make up, plumping for the reddest sluttiest lipstick she could find. A fresh spray of perfume finished her pampering before she pulled on her favourite knee high boots. This was her outfit complete as she didn’t want to be clothed in any way.

The clock had ticked on so she grabbed her mobile and could see from John’s location he was indeed homeward bound. She grabbed one more item and made her way downstairs carefully, her heart beating quickly as she identified the spot she’d welcome him from. She checked her phone again and he was a minute away when she dropped into a kneeling position and applied her blindfold.

She could feel her body stiffen with tension, her senses readjusting without sight. She was soaking wet and wanted to touch but restrained herself as she heard a van enter their road. Fucking ruin me she called out to nobody as she took a deep breath and waited for her husband to discover her.

By *asseur_9Man 1 week ago

Ballymoney

brilliant story

By *ussyeater692Man 1 week ago

Wrexham

Awesome

By *andyandmickCouple 1 week ago

chilwell

By *aughty but nice...Man 1 week ago

Staffs

By *oppy12Man 1 week ago

Swindon

By *ushin boundariesCouple 1 week ago

halstead

By *un22Woman 1 week ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Grantham

The fresh air hitting her body made her nipples harden more than she thought possible. The silence was deafening. She had no idea what he’d say but she expected some sort of greeting. She was knelt upright with her hands behind her back waiting for his move but it never came. She felt him walk past her, could smell him as she heard him hang up his coat and she was more than surprised when she heard his feet hit the staircase.

She couldn’t go back now and knew to stay where she was. John would have been shocked to see her like this but she knew he’d be turned on and would be desperately trying to rebalance the situation she’d created.

The familiar sound of the shower filled her ears, Wendy not sure if she could hear him chatting. The suspense was killing her but her attention was drawn elsewhere when the sounds of an other vehicle took over. The shower had stopped and Wendy strained as she thought she’d heard feet approaching the house. Adrenaline filled every fibre in her body, her mouth dried and she bit on her lip awaiting a knock on their door.

For the second time in a matter of minutes the cold air crashed over her as whoever had come had clearly let themselves in. “Well, well, look what we have here” a male voice called softly. Wendy did nothing but was convinced she knew the owners tones. Although she couldn’t see, she could feel the stranger walk nearer, the unmistakable sound of a zip filling her ears. She unconsciously opened her mouth slightly sensing his next move and felt his cock touch her lips within seconds.

She opened wider as its girth became apparent, the cock stiffening between her lips as he made the next move and covered her ears in headphones depriving her of another sense. His cock was now solid and she struggled to contain it but was determined to keep her hands behind her back showing him she was at his mercy.

The cock withdrew and she had to her hide her disappointment but she was soon happy again as her hands were lifted from behind her and a cock was placed in each. John was clearly now part of the action and she wanted to show him early in this exchange how horny she was so she brought both cocks to her mouth and flicked her tongue over their respective bell ends.

She felt a hand on her head and whimpered slightly in expectation, her thighs damp as her pussy leaked uncontrollably. She wanted to be fucked hard but was equally as happy sucking on both guys.

The ear cans were removed and Wendy enjoyed hearing the guys moan as she kept up her assault on their cccks, her knees beginning to ache slightly as she hoped they’d move her somewhere more appropriate than her hallway.

John must have read her mind as she heard him tell his accomplice that upstairs would be more suitable. Excitement filled her as she stood and accepted a hand that led her upstairs, her bum being fondled from behind as she trod the familiar path to her bedroom.

Wrexham

What a fantastic horny story

By *rgasm4u69Man 1 week ago

Warrington

By *oppy12Man 1 week ago

Swindon

By *xxxMan 1 week ago

Bedford & Chester

chilwell

Grantham

In her haste to be ready for John coming home Wendy had forgotten to put her toys away and both guys saw them the instant they entered the bedroom. “Looks like she’s been warming herself up” the stranger laughed as Wendy was told to get onto the bed and onto all fours.

The bigger of her toys was pushed up inside her, her pussy glad of the attention but Wendy frustrated that it wasn’t real cock. She felt someone join her on the bed and had to move limbs while her guest slid underneath her and used his tongue on her clit. She knew his cock must of been near her mouth but waited for permission to suck. It came and she could tell it was the visitor due to its size.

She smiled to herself at the thought of John watching her with another man for the first time but soon yelped with joy as John performed another first and pushed his tongue into her vacant arsehole. His stubble made it tickle but his tongue was on fire as he licked with an enthusiasm she had witnessed before.

Two tongues servicing her brought her first orgasm, her sounds muffled due to the cock in it but she wanted more and decided to break her obedience rules and moved to seize the initiative.

She moved along the strangers body and reverse straddled herself onto his cock, her toy discarded. It felt amazing as she slid down it, her pussy sensitive, his prominent veins making her twitch as she glided over them. She started to gyrate and told her husband to come and fuck her mouth. He obliged and she was truly in heaven being filled from both ends.

By *oppy12Man 1 week ago

Swindon

halstead

Grantham

Wendy came hard within seconds of having two cocks inside her. Being with two men was one thing, one of them being her husband was another and she couldn’t believe how far they’d come as a couple that John was happy to see her fuck someone else. She began to imagine him with another woman and knew Lucy would happily accept the invitation at some point, it would be just a case of John wanting to do it. She backed herself to persuade him as the signs of another climax came.

She wanted the guys to cum too and told them in no uncertain terms, her hips working harder to milk the cock in her pussy and her head bobbing more frantically to pleasure John. Both must have been close as within a matter of seconds they came inside her. John came first and flooded her mouth, his taste much nicer than her earlier experience. The stranger lasted a bit longer but she felt him twitch and a long grunt announced he’d cum too.

She climbed off quickly eager to explore herself and find out how big his load was, two fingers pushing into her pussy and she fingered herself vocally. She felt movement on the bed but didn’t care what was happening as her fingers made her feel so good.

She climaxed again and lay in a state of high arousal as she came down off her high. She wanted her sight back and began to remove the blindfold. She didn’t care who or what she saw, her mood was great and she wanted to have a moment with John.

She heard the front door close and footsteps on the stairs as her husband came back into site. He was covered in a towel but smiling as they made eye contact. “Mmm you’re a naughty fucker” he grinned as he dropped his towel and showed her his cock was coming back to life. “Yes I bloody am” Wendy laughed, “now get here and get that inside me” she demanded as she spread her legs and invited him to join her.

halstead

By *ary1001xMan 1 week ago

Hillsborough

By *att damonMan 1 week ago

Southampton

Warrington

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

Wow that was hot

By *D123Man 1 week ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Grantham

Wendy decided to text Lucy as she lay soaking in the bath later that night. She told everything that had happened since she’d got home. Lucy was impressed and Wendy knew she’d have her own stories too, Lucy sending through a couple of pics of her and different workmen. Wendy was a little bit in awe as she did some quick maths and reckoned Lucy must have had 5 different guys within an hour. I’d love to be that bold she told herself as she imagined all that cock.

Chatting with Lucy was easy and Wendy broached the subject of the four of them meeting. We’d be bang up for that Lucy replied quickly. Happy to host, travel or hotel she added, Wendy deciding she’d ask John that night.

She wanted to let him go further than she’d ever thought now he’d seen her with another man. The thought of him fucking Lucy turned her on enormously and she’d already seen pics of Lucy’s fella and the verifications from other women confirmed he knew his way around a female body.

John was happy to go with the flow when Wendy asked him. “I think a hotel would be ideal” was his only contribution to the plan making, Wendy knowing he’d want something of a better class as he hated budget hotels frequented by businessmen.

She confirmed dates with Lucy and agreed on a place to stop. She was frustrated slightly at the meet being ten days away but that would allow her to do a bit of shopping between now and then and some new bedroom attire to help the meeting go smoother.

Warrington

halstead

By *orkiepud_69Couple 1 week ago

Scarborough

Hillsborough

By *rego69Man 1 week ago

Chelmsford

I wonder what Wendy is buying for the trip.

Wrexham

This story is so horny

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *D123Man 1 week ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *xxxMan 1 week ago

Bedford & Chester

By *j47Man 1 week ago

limerick

By *ason7754Man 1 week ago

Blackburn

By *j and c 2Couple 1 week ago

mullingar

By *im66123Man 1 week ago

newcastle

Grantham

It seemed to take forever for the day of the meeting to come around but finally it was the day and Wendy was buzzing. They’d all agreed to meet at lunch time even though they couldn’t check in until 2. Wendy had shopped and once they were packed that morning they loaded the car and decided to go and do some window shopping before meeting the others. “Damn, I’ve left my charger” Wendy fibbed as she dashed back in and upto her room. She scrambled around in her drawer, found what she was looking for and made a tactical trip to the toilet to fix herself before running back out to John.

“Where’s your charger” he asked suspiciously as she climbed back in. She was flustered and told him it must have been packed after all as she couldn’t find it. She wiggled about in her chair getting comfortable as John put the car into drive, his hand resting on her thigh as she sang along to the radio.

The journey was uneventful and Wendy was looking forward to checking out new shops before heading to the hotel. Lucy had text saying they’d be there for half 12 so they had 90 minutes to kill before eating. The shops were high end and she feared for her credit card especially when she found a lingerie shop with some indulgent items. “I’m already packed in this department” she said teasingly to her husband although a stunning outfit had caught her eye.

They moved on and the time flew by, the knot in her tummy growing bigger as half 12 neared. They moved the car and parked at the hotel, Lucy arriving just as they were emptying their boot. She was beaming and extremely bubbly, her hair less colourful than before. She introduced her husband as James and gave John a big kiss as Wendy and James eyed each other up approvingly.

She knew she needed to eat but was keen to see this couple naked, her pussy getting wetter at the thought of what they might get upto later. Lucy had caught Wendy’s eye and winked, a naughty glint in her eye which only increased Wendy’s appetite for sex.

halstead

chilwell

Scarborough

Grantham

Both girls hit the wine hard as they sat for lunch and made small talk. The air was full with sexual energy and tension as they all clearly had other agendas but for now they ate politely and chatted away. Wendy had worn trousers and dressed down slightly saving her outfits for later but Lucy had gone with her customary short skirt, her thighs becoming more visible as she let it ride higher.

She caught Wendy looking and flashed her quickly, both women stifling a laugh as Wendy admired Lucy’s red see through knickers. She couldn’t wait to get them off later. While the girls mucked about, James had disappeared for a while coming back smiling and telling the others he’d negotiated an earlier check in. Waving two keys he was beaming as he went on to explain they were in neighbouring rooms and even more conveniently they were out in one of the lodges away from others.

“It’s as if your mate owns the place” Lucy laughed loudly as Wendy and John soon realised why they’d been so keen to come to this place. They nodded their approval and hurried down their puddings eager to get off to the room. “Looks like this is all planned perfectly” Wendy said to her husband as they walked through the hotel grounds. He just smiled and followed the signs, his cock growing in his trousers as he imagined Lucy naked.

The room was exceptional. Wendy was bounding about excitedly exploring every room and cupboard. She shrieked in excitement at the discovery of a hot tub and marvelled at a shower big enough for a football team. Now there’s a thought she laughed to herself as John fought with the remote.

Lucy had told them half an hour at their place so Wendy wasted little time stripping off and finding her outfit of choice. She was naked within seconds and bent over hunting through her suitcase when John came up behind her and gently pulled on her bum cheeks. “This is new” he said in a tone unfamiliar to Wendy as the jewel of her butt plug shone brightly. She blushed as he realised her charger story was when she’d put it in.

“I’m hoping there will be a lot of firsts honey” she grinned as she grabbed his cock and kissed him deeply. He held her tightly as they embraced. She felt him grow in her hand but knew she’d have to wait

By *oppy12Man 1 week ago

Swindon

Brilliant

halstead

By *j and c 2Couple 1 week ago

mullingar

Grantham

Wendy had a plan to make the ultimate first impression on James and retreated to the bathroom to get ready. She knew John would just go in his jeans and shirt but she wanted to be the star of the party from the outset and that meant making a huge bang from the start.

The slutty red lipstick was now becoming a regular and she smiled as she applied it, hoping she’d leave most of it on someone else. She avoided stockings opting for hold ups instead. Black and opaque they had a thick decorative band at the top and made her legs look great. The highest heels she could physically walk in finished off her outfit, Wendy deciding that less was certainly more.

Her butt plug was still in place as she applied a new glittery powder to her torso, her nipples getting a thorough covering. “Come on babe we’re late” John shouted from the main room. She knew she was and told him to go and she’d be there in a minute. He sensed she was upto something but didn’t protest.

“She’ll be here in a minute” he sighed as Lucy and James welcomed him into their room, Lucy barely contained in a micro figure hugging dress and James similarly attired to John. A glass of fizz was produced and next door Wendy had made the biggest decision yet.

She made no attempt to wear a coat, dress or anything that would disguise her outfit. Stepping out into the hallway it was only a 5 second walk but she felt alive not knowing if other hotel users, staff or cameras would see her naked body. Frankly, she didn’t care and confidently knocked on Lucy’s door confident her outfit (or lack of) would set the tone.

Scarborough

Wrexham

Awesome

Grantham

Lucy’s jaw nearly hit the fooor as she opened the door to let Wendy in. “Bloody hell you look amazing you bloody naughty bitch” she told her, both men as equally impressed as she strode confidently into the hotel room. “Is this for me” she quizzed as she picked up a champagne glass without a care in the world. James was glued to her and less from subtle in eyeing her up while Lucy climbed out of her dress to reveal her naked body. “When in Rome” she grinned as she hung her arm over Wendy’s shoulder and the pair kissed.

They broke for air, clinked glasses and danced to music James had out on in the background. As they smooched around the room, Lucy caught sight of Wendy’s butt plug in the mirror and told her with a whisper she wanted to play with her.

Lucy just smiled as they kept dancing, James teasingly squeezing some baby oil over their boobs. “No hands” he grinned as the girls rubbed their boobs over each other, their bodies now glistening under the lights, Wendy’s sparkling due to her make up.

Lucy couldn’t be teased any further and gently pushed Wendy back onto the sofa, instantly dropping to her knees as she spread Wendy’s legs wide and focused on her pussy. Her tongue was busy within seconds, her fingers playing with the plug as she twisted and tugged it teasingly.

Wendy was happy to lay back and enjoy the pleasure. Both men had begun stripping in the background, James eager for Wendy to see his cock, the look on his face making it obvious he wanted her to have it. He’d have to wait as right now his wife was busy making sure Wendy was being treated properly, her tongue as good as Wendy had ever had. She could feel an orgasm building and told John to get behind Lucy and pleasure her.

“Oooh yes John, eat my arse” Lucy teased as she shook her bum, her own mind now focussed on Wendy’s as she teased the plug out. “Mmm nice” she purred as she sucked the steel toy, Wendy shocked at the act but aroused by what she saw. Lucy’s middle finger replaced it as her tongue returned to Wendy’s clit, John’s tongue now beginning to poke at Lucy’s bum.

James had started his move on Wendy, climbing up onto the sofa, his cock now well within touching distance as Wendy leant towards him more than happy to take him in her mouth.

Hillsborough

Wrexham

Fabulous

By *ason7754Man 1 week ago

Blackburn

Excellent

By *asseur_9Man 1 week ago

Ballymoney

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man 7 days ago

Grantham

Wendy was struggling to remember a time where she’d been happier. Her pussy was being devoured expertly, her mouth was full of cock and her husband was tongue fucking a strangers arse and making eye contact with Wendy which left her in no doubt that he’d soon be fucking that arse with something else.

James was thrusting slightly as she sucked on him, occasionally getting a bit carried away which made her gag on him slightly, his shaft literally dripping with saliva. Her eyes were watering slightly, her make up no doubt running but she didn’t care one bit, a Lucy induced climax making her moan loudly as the others all stopped momentarily which allowed for a readjustment in the room.

Wendy told James to sit so she could reverse back onto his cock and leave her clit available for Lucy who was in no rush to stop licking. John was teasingly rubbing the tip of his dick over her bum hole seeing if there’d be any resistance, Lucy confirming she wanted him inside her.

Wendy felt a mix of emotions as she saw her husbands cock disappear in another woman for the first time in their married life. She couldn’t feel guilty considering the shaft thrusting into her but it was a strange sight and she hope she’d get used to it.

James did a great job distracting her, his cock expertly giving her a thorough going over, Wendy experiencing another orgasm. Lucy had become louder and Wendy started to feel for any other hotel users and hoped they wouldn’t be reported. She pulled Wendy in closer to muffle the noises and began telling John to fuck her harder in the hope he’d come and they could take a break.

Lucy came up for air and told both men they should cum on her and Wendy. It seems to be a favourite thing for Lucy Wendy thought as she felt James speed up, her pussy becoming quite tender at the hammering it was getting.

She could see John was close and hopped off James and onto her knees. Lucy joined her and they kissed as both guys wanked furiously above them. John announced his climax first, the girls pushing their boobs together and giving him a target as he quickly exploded over them, James following a few seconds later. Cum was everywhere and Wendy began massaging it into Lucy’s tits while Lucy scooped as much as possible onto her fingers and licked them clean.

“Tasty” she laughed as both guys sat down looking knackered. Drinks were topped up and Wendy knew it was going to be a long night.

THE END

Premature ending but I’m very busy for the whole of May and June and won’t have time to write.

By *orthampton jamesMan 7 days ago

Northampton

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 days ago

Warrington

By *ary1001xMan 7 days ago

Hillsborough

By *entleman jim 2000Man 7 days ago

gamlingay

Amazing story telling, could not put it down.

Thank you.

By *ussyeater692Man 7 days ago

Wrexham

Fantastic story, thanks for sharing

» Add a new message to this topic