FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Forest

The Forest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickD38 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Preston

We walked hand in hand down the trail, sunlight filtering through the overhanging trees onto the bluebells at either side. I glanced across at your face, as usual scarcely able to believe you were mine. This gorgeous boy at my side, scented spring air on my face...surely this was a dream. I didn't deserve this kind of perfection. As if reading my thoughts, you squeezed my hand, stopped walking and turned to face me.

"I love you baby," you sighed and moved your face closer to mine.

"I love you too angel." I leant in and kissed you deeply, my hands moving to clasp behind your waist, pulling you close. I felt your body shiver even in the afternoon warmth as our tongues entangled. After a minute I moved my hands to cup your face, gently moved my mouth from yours and kissed your forehead. You moaned softly, and I buried my face in your neck. "You're perfect in every way..." I kissed your neck, drawing a subtly different moan, lower and more suggestive of animalistic lust. You ground your hips against mine. For what seemed an eternity but also an eternal, constant now, our bodies pressed close, only the denim of your jeans, the cotton of our shirts, the twill of my suit between our perfect skin. My hands continued to move over your body, drawing subtly different sounds from you - breathy gasps as I grasped your shoulders, earthy moans as I slipped my hand beneath your shirt and drew my fingernails across your back, and trembling, helpless intakes of breath as I took a handful of your hair and pulled your face into my neck, a whole symphony of helpless excitement which reached a crescendo as both of my hands grabbed your arse and pulled you even closer. I cut this off by kissing you deeply again, and you pushed back against my hands, but only to create space for yours to rub against the straining fabric of my pants. You pulled away from my kiss, and glanced around.

"Should we go somewhere a bit more...secluded?"

I nodded. You took my hand and led me off the path and into the undergrowth, then climbed a low fence, ignoring the "Private Property" sign. I followed. You entwined your fingers into mine once more, and led me further into the forest...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Preston

You took my hand and led me further into the woods, your pace increasing. You giggled and I knew why - the absurdity, the perfection of all this, the innocence of our delight in each other, stopped short of saccharine over-sweetness by our unstoppable lust for each other and our delight in disgraceful, depraved filth. I stumbled over a fallen branch half-hidden under nature's litter, and you caught me as I almost fell. Taking both my hands, you backed up against a tree and again we kissed, our hands roaming all over each other as I inhaled the smell and taste of your breath. One of your hands snaked underneath my shirt and I gasped as you pulled away from my mouth and bit my neck, gently at first then harder. I gasped and looked around. "It's ok darling, nobody can hear you," you said, looking me straight in the eye. I slipped a hand down your jeans as you undid the buttons of my shirt, my finger slipping inside your knickers.

"Oh God babe, you're so wet" I muttered, one of my fingers slipping inside you as my other hand closed around the nape of your neck and you kissed ever lower, my neck, my throat, my chest, sucking my nipples in turn as your hands grabbed my buttocks and stroked my cock through my clothes. "I want you so much," I exhaled.

"Me too darling" you responded, and kissed ever further down, my chest, my stomach, as you lowered yourself to your knees. You kissed the straining cloth of my trousers as you undid my belt buckle, then unzipped me and pulled my trousers and pants down in one fluid movement. My dick sprang free. I looked down to see your beautiful face directly level with it, and trembled as your hand grasped me. "I fucking love you," you breathed. I looked up into the clear blue sky as I felt the warm wetness of your mouth engulf me. Expertly, you took all of me into you, one hand pulling me closer. I felt your tongue twirling around the tip, then gasped as you gagged and I felt my cock hitting your throat. I was in heaven. Surely no man had ever felt as triumphant, as loved, as cherished as I did right in this moment, with my perfect boy hungrily, devotedly devouring me. I looked down again and my legs, my back, my SOUL shivered as I gazed on your exquisite face. You briefly took your mouth from me and met my eye. "Fuck my mouth, darling man. I want to be your filthy little whore." I needed no encouragement - I grabbed your hair in both my hands and began to force my cock as far into your mouth as I could. You gagged, I felt your saliva coating my dick, I briefly worried I was being too rough, but when I relaxed my grip you continued to take my whole length as deeply as you could, meeting my eye as you did.

"Oh god baby, I'm going to come," I groaned. You continued sucking for a moment, then pulled your head back and encircled my cock with your fingers.

"Do it," you commanded. "I want your cum all over my face. I want to be your filthy little cumslut. DO IT." Your hand continued to work my foreskin back and forth, your tongue danced on the head.

"I'm going to...oh God, I love you my beautiful, slutty boy...I'm...AH!"

I trembled as the thin white rope of my cum shot over your gorgeous face. You closed your eyes and opened your mouth as I unloaded all over you. You gasped as I groaned, and my whole body and spirit was overwhelmed as I looked down at the sexiest boy I have ever seen, delighting in me covering his face with my sperm. Four, five, six spurts of it covered your face, dripping from your nose, your chin, glittering in the sunlight. I took my hand and wiped the drops from your closed eyes; you opened them, and I gazed into your them as I leant in and began to lick you clean, taking the salty cum from your cheeks, your lips, and kissing you deeply. You shuddered as much as I had briefly before. I dropped fully to my knees and held you close as we shared my sperm.

We were brought up short by a voice. Alarmingly close.

"What the FUCK do you think you're doing?"

We froze.

To be continued...

Preston

Our heads both turned in the direction of the voice. No more than 6 feet away stood a man. Youngish, no older than mid-20s, taller then either of us, dressed in jeans, boots and a camouflage jacket. Handsome in a slightly brutal way, and with a shotgun broken over his arm. I stood up.

"Sorry, we were just, um, well..." I stammered. He rolled his eyes.

"I can see what you were 'just um'," he replied. His eyes briefly glanced down at my still semi-erect cock, then at your face, my cum still drying on it. I reached out and took your hand. He quietly laughed, then composed himself. "These is my dad's woods. Private property. And you 'just um...' got yourself in trouble."

He took a couple of steps closer.

"So go on," he said. "You were 'Just um what?" I swallowed. My own cum slipped down my throat.

"Well we got a bit, er, carried away, and..."

"Oh I know you did. I were watching. Quite carried away. This little slut in particular," he said, looking you straight in the eye. "Talented little cock sucker, isn't he?" I glanced across at you, noticing you blush and realising I was doing the same. He took another couple of steps closer until he was within inches of my face. "You chose the wrong place to get carried away. If my dad had caught you, he'd not have been best pleased. Not much patience with trespassers. Or queers." I felt you squeeze my hand, felt his breath on my face. "Now, I could tell him. Or we could keep this between ourselves."

He laid down the gun, and his hand unzipped his jeans...

(To be continued...)

Preston

Staring you in the eye, he took out his semi-erect cock. Although he wasn't hard yet, he was bigger than me, a good 8 inches. "I think you know how we can make this problem go away." I looked down at you, still on your knees in the dirt and leaves, your face still with my cum drying on it, and saw you swallow nervously as he moved even closer, until his cock was right in your face. I looked at my own, and realised that I was getting hard again, the combination of fear, excitement and embarrassment having it's own unique affect on me. I looked back to your face and realised you felt the same. You licked your lips as he moved his hand forward and stroked your cheek. You looked at me. I nodded and shrugged with my eyes. You looked up into his eyes, and took his cock in your hand, then lowered your mouth and took the tip of his cock into your mouth.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. "You are a talented little cocksucker." I watched as your head moved back and forth, taking more of him with each stroke. Your cheek bulged as he grew hard in your mouth. "That's it. Take more," he said. You reached up one hand and gripped the base of his huge dick, and with the other fully unzipped him, and pulled down his jeans. He looked me straight in the eye. "Oh yeah, I can see why you got carried away. He's a good little dirty bitch this one." I swallowed and nodded. He in turn nodded down at you. "You as well. Come on."

I got down on my knees. I moved along until my face was next to yours. You met my eye as you took as much of his cock as you could in your mouth. You gagged as you it the tip hit your throat, then pulled your head back. A thread of your spit linked your mouth and him, your hand still wrapped around him.

I leant in, kissed you, tasting him, and opened my mouth...

(To be continued...)

Preston

I moved my head closer, took a deep breath, and took the tip of his cock in my mouth; impressive as it had looked when I watched you, it felt so much bigger as I moved my head forward, felt it go past my teeth, brush the roof of my mouth. I could taste his sweat, smell him...my lips closed on the shaft and he groaned.

"Oh that's good," he muttered, and placed his hands on the back of my head. I looked to my left and saw you staring transfixed, your mouth open, your eyes wide with a mixture of fear and excitement, at me as he began to move his hips. I couldn't judge how much more of him I took with each stroke, but every time I felt like any more would make me gag, I somehow took more, finding new levels of depraved ecstacy in being used by this stranger, and knowing you were right there with me, lost as I was in the sordid but glorious joy of being a slut. I felt you squeeze my hand and heard you whisper "I love you, baby," just as his grip tightened on my hair and pulled me further onto him. I felt his cock hit the back of my throat.

"Oh you filthy...little...faggot," he grunted, in time with his thrusts. "You! Lick me!" The command in his voice made you immediately comply. I felt your forehead brush my cheek as you did as he had ordered. Together we worshipped him, your tongue lapping at his balls while I took ever more of him ever faster, my eyes watering. I had never felt so humiliated, but so turned on. I felt your hand reach across and fasten around my cock. I worked mine into your jeans, inside your knickers, and was astonished how wet you were. I slipped one, then two fingers inside you, as he increased the speed with which he was using my mouth. You moaned as he placed one hand on each of our heads. His voice, already deep, took on a mor urgent, guttural tone.

"I'm gonna cum."

(To be continued...)

Preston

I heard and felt you moan, just as I felt the first of his cum hit the back of my throat. I thought he was going to make me swallow all of his load, but he simultaneously pulled back his hips and forced my head away from him; one of his hands switched from holding my hair to holding yours, and he fired three, four, five loads of sperm all over our faces.

We squeezed each others hands as this man debased us, used us, defiled us. I had never felt closer to you, knowing that we were both enjoying the degredation of letting this stranger treat us as his filthy, sybaritic playthings. He launched one last gout of his hot seed onto us, his hands tightening and twisting the clumps of hair at the back of our heads, then relaxed.

All I could hear was your breath. All I could feel was your hand in mine. All I could smell was the mixture of your sweat, your skin, his cum. The trees, the sunlight, the leaves beneath our knees, even this man, didn't exist. I had never felt closer, more connected to, more in love with and loved by you than in that one glorious, filthy, pure moment. I turned my head and looked directly into your eyes, and kissed you deeply, my hands meeting in the small of your back to pull you closer, tasting his cum in my throat, on your tongue. I herd him zip up and pick up his gun.

"Good lads. Now, don't let me catch you again. Unless you WANT to be caught...I'll be here tomorrow at 4. Might bring some of my friends along," he laughed as he walked away, leaving us holding each other, shocked, turned on, and helpless in each other's arms.

(To be continued...)

Preston

I gazed into your eyes. My heart literally skipped a beat as I realised what we had just done. Our hands entwined. All of a sudden I could hear the birds, the wind in the branches, your breath. I kissed your forehead, your nose, your chin, tasted the mix of my cum and his. Placed my hands gently but firmly on your jaw.

"I...did we...I love you, babe. I don't know what just..."

You glanced down and shook your head.

"Don't speak. Just hold me."

Your arms closed around me and you pulled me to the ground.

"Hold me," you ordered. I held you. We lay there, staring into each other's eyes. You smiled, blushed, your eyes lowered. I felt my soul lighten as I realised we had just done something disgracefully, unimaginably filthy together, and it had made us even closer. I licked a drop of cum that was just about to fall from your nose.

"We're the best," I said, "I've never known anyone like you."

"I feel the same," you replied. "I love you, my gorgeous man. I...just kiss me again."

Our faces rubbed against each other. My cum and his merged as we gloried in our mutual obsession. Our hands roamed all over each other's bodies. And I knew that you were my perfect, beautiful pervert. Now and forever.

END

» Add a new message to this topic