FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Confessions of Men: first anal experience with another man (2).

Confessions of Men: first anal experience with another man (2).

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oonFit4fit OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Newcastle/Gateshead

Previous thread reached its limit.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1525233

As before post your stories or send them to me on a message and I’ll post anonymously. We want to hear about those first time anal experiences with another man’s cock. Spur of the moment thing when opportunity presented itself or was it planned? One time thing or now a regular part of your sex life? Was the girlfriend/wife there with you or is this a secret guilty pleasure? Please no posts about anything underage or non consensual.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Newcastle/Gateshead

Confession submitted via DM

I was 20 years old and was I was 20 years old and was messaging a gay couple on bender at the time I had a gf. They convinced me to go for a massage one evening so i told the gf i was going to the gym and lef. I was so nervous but knew i wanted a cock in me. They let me in and had a massage table ready so I stripped naked and lay on my front. They began to massage me then my checks spread and there was a tongue eating my arse. I’d never been rimmed it felt amazing i was dripping pre cum. They then both came to the head of the table and made me suck their cocks. Then one moved behind me he got on the massage table and started to finger my arse next i could feel his hard cock against my hole. He slid his hard cock inside me whilst I was blowing his partner. I was being spit roasted by two men the first time i had ever done anything with men. They took turns on each of my holes and then got me in missionary position. I could feel myself about to cum as he pounded my arse I said I’m gunna cum and he told me not yet i held on and we both released a moan cumming at the same time. I had cum without anyone touching my cock. I put my clothes on and left went home and went into the gf and gave her a big kiss knowing that I’d just had two mens cock in my mouth. I am yet to best this experience.

By *oth0712Man 4 weeks ago

cambridge

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Warwickshire

Newcastle/Gateshead

First time I took cock was few years ago on a work trip. I was dressed up in a cute dress, tights and a black thong and bra. Make up done and glasses to complete the look. Had several offers on fab and usually don’t pluck up the courage to go further but on this occasion, a guy msg saying he was outside my hotel, fancy a chat. I couldn’t resist going outside so I went out and sat in his van, we chatted for half an hour and felt really natural. He then said “so…shall we go back?”. I couldn’t say no now could I!

We walked back, he sat on the sofa in the hotel room whilst I shaked my ass. He spanked me, got me onto my knees and made me give my first blowjob. Then I got up, stipped the tights off and put some silky stockings on. He proceeded to bend me over the bed, rim my hole and then with a bit of lube, pushed the head of his penis in me. As he built up the thrusts, I moaned and moaned, grabbing my tights and stuffing them into my mouth. It felt amazing!

He pounded my ass for a while before then turning me over, unzipping my dress and pushing me back onto the bed. I wasnt closer enough to the side of the bed so he grabbed my legs and with pure strength, just pulled my entire body towards him. He then fucked me missionary, black stocking legs above his shoulders. After a while of me panting and moaning, looking into his animalistic eyes, I said ‘you must be close?’. He released me from pinning me down and asked me to bend back over the bed. He wanked behind me and without any warning, suddenly I felt hot streams of cum hit my ass and lower back, covering me.

He left me bent over. Got changed, said he had a nice time and left.

That night I generally felt a closeness I’d not felt, even though he was a complete stranger and I never got to know his name. Xxx

By *j and c 2Couple 4 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ark_sentinelCouple 4 weeks ago

Andover

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Warwickshire

By *urabriteMan 3 weeks ago

stafford

By *iM4kinkMan 3 weeks ago

San Antonio

"Confession submitted via DM

First time I took cock was few years ago on a work trip. I was dressed up in a cute dress, tights and a black thong and bra. Make up done and glasses to complete the look. Had several offers on fab and usually don’t pluck up the courage to go further but on this occasion, a guy msg saying he was outside my hotel, fancy a chat. I couldn’t resist going outside so I went out and sat in his van, we chatted for half an hour and felt really natural. He then said “so…shall we go back?”. I couldn’t say no now could I!

We walked back, he sat on the sofa in the hotel room whilst I shaked my ass. He spanked me, got me onto my knees and made me give my first blowjob. Then I got up, stipped the tights off and put some silky stockings on. He proceeded to bend me over the bed, rim my hole and then with a bit of lube, pushed the head of his penis in me. As he built up the thrusts, I moaned and moaned, grabbing my tights and stuffing them into my mouth. It felt amazing!

He pounded my ass for a while before then turning me over, unzipping my dress and pushing me back onto the bed. I wasnt closer enough to the side of the bed so he grabbed my legs and with pure strength, just pulled my entire body towards him. He then fucked me missionary, black stocking legs above his shoulders. After a while of me panting and moaning, looking into his animalistic eyes, I said ‘you must be close?’. He released me from pinning me down and asked me to bend back over the bed. He wanked behind me and without any warning, suddenly I felt hot streams of cum hit my ass and lower back, covering me.

He left me bent over. Got changed, said he had a nice time and left.

That night I generally felt a closeness I’d not felt, even though he was a complete stranger and I never got to know his name. Xxx"

MMMmmmm...getting as fucked by complete strangers is always sooo HOT. And well, so is sucking them off in a strange public men's bathroom at know. Always with them staring down at me, and me up. Really luv when they yank at my hair, forcing their fat, musky cocks into my throat. Or verbally degrading me. Only to shoot their loads down my greedy throat. Then without a word, or sometimes saying something like, "That's it you dirty bitch, now suck all that cock slobber off my dick". Then pulling out walking away.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 3 weeks ago

Andover

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Warwickshire

By *oonFit4fit OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle/Gateshead

First was 9 inches hung. Went to his after meeting on fab guys. Loved it. Walked in, he watched me suck him by the door. Got hard. Bent me over his stairs. Lubed me and him up. Fucked me pretty good. He cum up my arse. I went home to my Mrs and showered cause his load was dripping out my arse. Met him once more after that for the same thing then he moved away! Gay cock is fucking good though

By *ay69910Man 3 weeks ago

Some great stories

By *oth0712Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

cambridge

[Removed by poster at 02/05/24 22:11:36]

Andover

By *li57123Man 3 weeks ago

Berkshire

By *umon337Man 3 weeks ago

Offaly

By *iquor247Man 3 weeks ago

wirral

Newcastle/Gateshead

My first anal experience was through fab. Staying overnight for a couple of nights in central London with work in a large hotel. Logged into fab shortly after checking in. Received a message from a lad staying in the same hotel who must have seen I was close and was offering a no strings blow job. Didn’t respond as wasn’t really my thing and I was meeting colleagues for dinner and drinks. Fast forward 5 hours and I returned to my hotel quite tipsy. Logged back into fab and saw the message again and started thinking more about getting a no strings blowjob. Messaged him and he responded immediately with some pics. A fit younger lad. Very smooth. Had a “fuck it” moment and asked for his room number. Went round and found his hotel room door open. Let myself in and found him on his knees facing me. Walked up to him until my crotch was inches from his face. He unzipped me and pulled my cock out and started to give me what had to have been (at that point) the best blowjob of my life. After a few minutes I sat on the chair in his room and relaxed more as he continued to worship me. He was wearing a jockstrap and his arse looked good as he worked my cock and balls. After about 15 minutes I was getting close and eventually he tipped me over the edge and swallowed every drop. I thanked him and left.

I kept on thinking about it during the next day at work and when I got back to my hotel and logged in I saw he was still close by. Figuring he was staying that night too I messaged him and asked if he wanted more of my cock. He said yes but he was really horny to be fucked. I told him to get his jockstrap on and be waiting on all fours on his bed for me. Went round and found him waiting. Head down, back arched and arse presented. I was surprised how attractive I found the sight. I took my shoes and jeans off and stood behind him. My cock leaking precum inches from his hole. He’d lubed himself up so I started teasing him with my cock. He was moaning and whimpering and then he pushed back quite far and my cock just slipped into him. So hot and tight. I pushed slowly further in until I was balls deep and just held it there as his moaned. He started riding me and I just let him take control. After a few minutes I took a grip of his hips and started to thrust harder into him. Before I knew it I was pounding away and found myself moaning as I dumped my load in him.

Got dressed and left him as I found him on all fours but with my cum now buried in him.

That was the start of my play with lads. I never play with lads at home. I always keep it for work trips. It always amazes me how easy it is to find a cocksucker or a younger lad eager to take my load. Totally hooked on it.

Newcastle/Gateshead

First time at university, I was 18 and seduced by lecturer. We ended up in bed but he couldn't open me up. Many years later i met a lovely Asian guy on Gaydar. He was gentle and relaxed me so well and he popped my cherry. I enjoyed every minute of him being inside me.

By *hor66Man 3 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Mine was a guy messaged me on another site, went round to hishe was wearing stockings and panties, we kissed, went up to his room, he lubed his arse and I slid in and fucked him, loved it, I knew then I was bi and not bi curious.

By *oodtimes2016Man 3 weeks ago

Huddersfield

"Confession submitted via DM

I was 20 years old and was I was 20 years old and was messaging a gay couple on bender at the time I had a gf. They convinced me to go for a massage one evening so i told the gf i was going to the gym and lef. I was so nervous but knew i wanted a cock in me. They let me in and had a massage table ready so I stripped naked and lay on my front. They began to massage me then my checks spread and there was a tongue eating my arse. I’d never been rimmed it felt amazing i was dripping pre cum. They then both came to the head of the table and made me suck their cocks. Then one moved behind me he got on the massage table and started to finger my arse next i could feel his hard cock against my hole. He slid his hard cock inside me whilst I was blowing his partner. I was being spit roasted by two men the first time i had ever done anything with men. They took turns on each of my holes and then got me in missionary position. I could feel myself about to cum as he pounded my arse I said I’m gunna cum and he told me not yet i held on and we both released a moan cumming at the same time. I had cum without anyone touching my cock. I put my clothes on and left went home and went into the gf and gave her a big kiss knowing that I’d just had two mens cock in my mouth. I am yet to best this experience."

In my most erotic dreams

By *liff25Man 3 weeks ago

truro

My first experience with a guy was with two vicar's the both of them took my clothes off and played with my cock together then one of them started to suck me and they took turns on my cock dressed in there church clothes if was amazing and that was over 30 years ago and I still meet up with one of them the other one passed away I so love A man's mouth ?? around my cock x

Andover

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple 3 weeks ago

mullingar

» Add a new message to this topic