FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > In the Woods

In the Woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outhbel OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Near Carryduff

I was recalling this story by email to a Cpl I chat to on here so I have decided to post it for all to read over and enjoy.

It was a good summer a year or two before the lockdowns. I was on one of those programs where you have to show your full face and swipe according to your eye candy preferences. Sometimes when I get a match it is someone fake playing around. This day I matched with a really pretty girl looked to be about my own age.

We started to do the message ping-pong and she passed all the probing questions I have testing to see if she was real. Without asking she gave me her phone number and said call me. I called her and the female voice answered (phew real fem) she had a broad Belfast accent and we kina hit it off with relaxed chat and the conversation flowed easy. She said she had heard of FAB but did not use it as she wanted something a little more kinkier.

I said that I would like a social and without hesitation she said yea. We arranged to meet at a car park beside a forest walk on the road to Newtownards the next day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnny4playMan 2 weeks ago

Kinross

Promising start, I will be following

By *hynot3Man 2 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Near Carryduff

The next afternoon the sun was baking down, I drove to the car park and messaged her I was already there. The arrangement was simple we were to park side by side and window down so we felt safe and just chat. I was to park facing in to the fence and she was to park facing out. Presumably to escape quickly if I turned out to be a complete bog beast. Either way she was confident and took control of the arrangements. Sure enough this car reversed beside me, windows down and we chatted. Again the chat flowed like we were old school friend catching up, was at times sexy and very interesting. She passed me some partly melted chocolate and apologised her AC was broke.

She stopped talking, looked down at her passenger foot well, and seemed to pick up something she had dropped. “Listen” she said “its too warm here lets do for a wander through the woods” so we both got out of our cars locked them and went over to the sign and chose a route that said it was about a 45 minute walk.

Near Carryduff

We wandered along the track following the coloured arrows, and she told me how she loved BSDM, one of her kinks was to be tied and have candle wax dropped on her breasts. She went on to describe some rope play and paddle spanking. I had no idea that how big this BDSM playing was, she had told me she had been to parties/ shows in Dublin and London, the chat had at times made my cock very firm .

I was most surprised to find out she had a master and that it wasn’t all about sex. Sometimes play sessions would finish without actual penetration.

The path narrowed a bit, and being the gentleman I let her walk ahead, the sun shine blazing down and through her flowing summer dress I could make out her body shape ahead of me.

Near Carryduff

We walked to what seemed to be the summit of the wood and there was an old stone wall. We stood looking at the view over Scrabbo and Newtownards.

I asked her If her “Master” knew she was on a dating site, she said no. She went on to say some masters would allow then to take “play things” but hers doesn’t. As this world was all very new to me I asked does she ever just have normal everyday sex. “Oh Yes” she replied “ I can do vanilla” she went on “I actually enjoy that too”

We stood in silence just looking over the beautiful scenery, she came in close put her arm through mine and leaned her head on my shoulder. I leaned my head on hers, turned and kissed the top of her head.

We walked on for a bit, this time arm in arm not a person about and only the noise of the birds and crickets.

“come here” she said and pulled me off the path and into the densely wooded area, after a few minutes we were well beyond the eyesight of the path.

By *ob2Man 2 weeks ago

dungannon

Oh wow, lovely, more please

Near Carryduff

There was a tree lying at an angle, looked like it had come down in a storm but didn’t fall completely to the ground because of all the other trees around it.

She walked up to the tree and turned around, semi sitting / leaning against it. I put my arms around her waist the soft loose fabric ruffling behind her as I pulled in for a kiss. She raised her arm over my shoulders as we embraced. Her slender waist felt amazing as I pulled her close.

Message if you want me to continue and are enjoying this

By *eterpervisMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Great start, love to hear more.

Near Carryduff

Holding her slender waist in my hands and kissing her soft lips felt amazing. One of her arms moved away from my shoulder to her side. I pulled her body close that my firm cock was pressed against her.

She loosened her grip around my neck and when I looked down her free hand had been gathering up her dress exposing a long gorgeous leg. I slid both my arms under the dress and resumed holding her naked waist. Her body felt devine and silky smooth.

I kissed the side of her neck and worked my way down her front kissing the front of her cleavage. As I got down on my knees.

Near Carryduff

She pulled up the front of her dress that was draped between my arms and by the time I was on my knees she was exposing a beautiful waxed pussy already moist with her juices.

"You have no knickers on " I said.

"Yea took them off before I got out of the car" she laughed "did you not see me do that?"

I didn't answer, my head was already forward with my tongue out tasting her juices. She lifted on leg wide and up towards my shoulder so with now with her leg resting on my arm, giving me full access. I licked between her lips tasting a generous amount of her sweet juices.

I slid on then two fingers deep inside her curling then towards her gspot, while licking long firmly on her swollen clit.

Her dress fell down over me, enclosing me. Looking at the sun recreating the dresses flowery pattern on her silky skin, I felt I was enclosed on my knees worshipping this godess

By *ob2Man 2 weeks ago

dungannon

Wow so horny

Near Carryduff

She put he hand on the back of my head and pulled my face on hard. I took my fingers out and pushed my tongue in between her lips as I could.

My other hand squeezed between my head and her body try to work on her heavily swollen clit.

She loosened my head a little and I resumed licking her clit and pushed 3 fingers into her. She let out and ooooooo, and her leg buckled as her whole body shook.

Near Carryduff

With that, she pulls up the dress and I move my head away a little. She let's the dress fall between us, I took this as a good indicator she had had enough.

I stood up my mouth and chin were wet, she leaned forward kissing me on the lips.

Driving her tongue inside my mouth suckling as much of her own love juices back like she needed to tasting her goodness.

When the passionate kiss had finished I hugged her tight. With her head leaning on

each other shoulder, I kissed the side of her ear. She moved back and kissed me again on the lips, leaning forward and with a very soft gentle tone she whispered in my ear "fuck me . . . . Please, just fuck me now"

By *andi_mmfCouple 2 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great hope there’s more?

Near Carryduff

I didn't say anything, I embraced her tightly and kissed her.

She looked up deep into my eyes.

Her strong Belfast accent was gone to a soft plead "Justin, please fuck me"

I relaxed my strong hug and she turned round and bent over hitching up her own dress.

I pulled the dress on up as she leaned over I placed it over her now naked peachy perfect bum.

She lowered her head close to the level of the tree, the dress slid up her back to her shoulders the second she moved to spread her legs.

By this stage my joggers and pants were down finally exposing my rock hard rock to the woods. The warm gentle breeze slightly cooling the tip that had become saturated with pre cum

Near Carryduff

I held my firm cock down and rubbed it up and down her moist lips. Letting my pre cum mix with her warm juices.

The lips parted very slightly as my shaft tip got wet. I let the head rub again her clit as I teased my way back I let it slip inside about an inch and back out.

Again I teased her with sliding in a little, but she pushed back and I went in about 3 or 4 inches. She gave a little moan, encouraged I started a slow steady thrusts in about a minute I was all in.

I kept deep inside her and didn't move, placing my hands on her bum and the other on her waist I pulled her hard against me. I couldn't believe my luck, I was outside in the woods fucking a beautiful woman.

I felt her legs buckle a little and she let out a loud moan, I'm cummin she said. Her pussy tightened around my member.

I began long steady thrusts almost taking it out at times only to slide fully back in.

I couldn't hold back I started deep trusts getting faster, she was moaning louder. I was so in the moment I didn't care if I was caught. I could feel myself cumin too, I was about to say I'm going to cum when she reaches back and holds me inside.

I shot my warm seed deep into her, nearly clasping in a heap.

I pulled out and leant forward kissing the small of her back as she straightened up.

Near Carryduff

We fixed ourselves up, kissed and walked back to the path. Walking back to our cars arm in arm breaking contact from each other when we met other walkers.

When we were a few minutes away from the cars she stopped suddenly.

"Oh" she said and looked around her to see if anyone was looking.

She hitched up her dress to just above her knees, and took her fingers and scooped up a large amount of cum that had run down the inside of her leg.

Without hesitation she tilted her head back and let it drop into her mouth, sucking the last drops of her fingers.

Near Carryduff

I hope you have all enjoyed this true story.

Keep bumping the story up with questions and comments so others can enjoy it.

By *iscoman7771000Man 2 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *ob2Man 2 weeks ago

dungannon

By *r mrs sexyirisheyesMan 2 weeks ago

Bangor

Thanks for this read, I know Sharon had a great time with her toy as you told it to her directly.

By *acksmith22Man 1 week ago

cannock

Hot stroy

» Add a new message to this topic