FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Sister in Law

My Sister in Law

By *ealgent OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Penistone near Barnsley

I’ve always found my SIL very attractive but have never had sex with her. I have however had numerous wanks thinking about her over the years. I first met her when I went home with my then girlfriend and she was 2 years younger than her. She was a real flirt and I loved it. She would wear tight fitting tee shirts with no bra and her nipples would show through. As time went on, I would be at their house a lot. Some evenings she would have a bath and come downstairs in just a towel until her mom told her to get dressed. She would then come down in a long nightie that was see through around her boobs. She would sit next to me on the settee with my girlfriend on my other side watching TV. It was almost too much to bear.

As time went on she got a boyfriend but still used to tease me. If she wore stockings and suspenders she would make a point of telling me, showing me or inviting me to rub my hand down her leg to feel them.

After we were married, she would often pop around to our house, sometimes staying overnight in the spare room. I would see her in her underwear regularly. On one occasion she was trying my wife’s dresses on with my wife in our bedroom when I walked in unaware from the shower just in a towel. I got my briefest pants from the drawer went out to put them on then walked back in the bedroom to get dressed. I was semi hard and my bulge was obvious.

We then got into playing badminton for a club and she would pick me up in her car wearing her white kit, a Fred Perry tee shirt, short white skirt and white frilly knickers. It was great watching her play, bending over to receive serves and seeing her knickers. After the game she would drop me back off at home and I would have to go upstairs and have a shower and a wank. Once she arrived wearing a halter neck top with no bra. When we got to the sports centre she realised she didn’t have a sports bra and played in just her white top. Her nipples were clearly visible and erect. I ended up having a wank in the men’s communal shower before we went home.

On another occasion she stayed over at our house after she had been out on a night out with her work friends and was duly dressed up and looked gorgeous. The next day she somewhere with my wife, leaving her stuff in the bedroom. I couldn’t resist having a nosey and found a silky bodice she had been wearing the night before. I think you can guess what happened next lol! I was soon naked laid on the bed with the bodice draped over me as I had a great wank, cumming on the already damp gusset.

I think the nearest I ever got to shagging her was when I popped around to her house, she had bought a new place quite close to where we lived and I called in after walking our dog. I went in and called her, she was in the bath. My heart was racing. Should I go up? I called up “Do you want your back washing” “No it’s ok I’m getting out”. She came downstairs wearing a damp cheesecloth shirt with buttons down the front, only a couple fastened. Her body was still wet. I couldn’t see if she was wearing anything and said “have you got anything else on” “ Just knickers” she said, lifting the shirt to show me a white thong.

I was gobsmacked and stood in silence. Then she noticed I had walked some mud onto her new carpet. I felt a right twat and immediately got a cloth, got on my hands and knees and started to clean it up. She stood right next to my face. Her legs were red from the hot bath and still wet. I wanted to touch them but didn’t know if I should. In the end, I lost my bottle, I was semi hard, I stood up apologised for the carpet and said I’d better go. I dashed home, ran upstairs, my wife was in the lounge, went in the toilet and quickly had a wank.

I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve wanked thinking about her over the years. She eventually got married and never seemed to flirt or dress sexily again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic