FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Should not have seen that 2

Should not have seen that 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udeboy65 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

rotherham

Anyone got any stories of things they have seen but really shouldn't have? Here's mines.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

rotherham

My ex girlfriend had a 22 year old daughter and one Saturday night me and ex girlfriend are sat on settee watching telly and her daughter would come down and sit in the chair at side of the telly, talking to her mother putting her boots on. Her daughter is a big girl size 20 to 22, but she always wore short skirts or dresses and this Saturday night she sat across putting her boots on and I can see up her short skirt She got a tiny little thong on just covering her pussy. I could see all the shapes of her lips, and it looked very bold as the thong was see-through. My cock was hard as I’m trying to make out im watch the TV. Anyway, she goes out clubbing. Early hours in the morning I wake up and I hear a daughter and her boyfriend come in. They’re in the next room to us and I can hear them start fucking they’re both very loud as they’re d*unk as they’re moans, get loud and louder as I can hear them both cuming . And I’m rock hard again listening to them . They go to sleep so do I and when I wake up in the morning my girlfriend is downstairs talking to her daughter, I go to the bathroom to use the toilet and have a look in the wash basket and guess what’s in there her little see-through thong that she had on Saturday night. I had to pick it up and sniff it. She smelled fantastic and there was still moist and wet. My cock was hard again. I had to wrap it round my cock and have a good wank and I come loads all over her thong.

By *ornyperv100Man 4 weeks ago

Tunbridge wells

"

My ex girlfriend had a 22 year old daughter and one Saturday night me and ex girlfriend are sat on settee watching telly and her daughter would come down and sit in the chair at side of the telly, talking to her mother putting her boots on. Her daughter is a big girl size 20 to 22, but she always wore short skirts or dresses and this Saturday night she sat across putting her boots on and I can see up her short skirt She got a tiny little thong on just covering her pussy. I could see all the shapes of her lips, and it looked very bold as the thong was see-through. My cock was hard as I’m trying to make out im watch the TV. Anyway, she goes out clubbing. Early hours in the morning I wake up and I hear a daughter and her boyfriend come in. They’re in the next room to us and I can hear them start fucking they’re both very loud as they’re d*unk as they’re moans, get loud and louder as I can hear them both cuming . And I’m rock hard again listening to them . They go to sleep so do I and when I wake up in the morning my girlfriend is downstairs talking to her daughter, I go to the bathroom to use the toilet and have a look in the wash basket and guess what’s in there her little see-through thong that she had on Saturday night. I had to pick it up and sniff it. She smelled fantastic and there was still moist and wet. My cock was hard again. I had to wrap it round my cock and have a good wank and I come loads all over her thong."

Did you not get tempted to roll over and fuck your ex as you listened to what was going on next door.

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan 4 weeks ago

cinderford

I walked in on my mum getting bent over the sofa

rotherham

"

My ex girlfriend had a 22 year old daughter and one Saturday night me and ex girlfriend are sat on settee watching telly and her daughter would come down and sit in the chair at side of the telly, talking to her mother putting her boots on. Her daughter is a big girl size 20 to 22, but she always wore short skirts or dresses and this Saturday night she sat across putting her boots on and I can see up her short skirt She got a tiny little thong on just covering her pussy. I could see all the shapes of her lips, and it looked very bold as the thong was see-through. My cock was hard as I’m trying to make out im watch the TV. Anyway, she goes out clubbing. Early hours in the morning I wake up and I hear a daughter and her boyfriend come in. They’re in the next room to us and I can hear them start fucking they’re both very loud as they’re d*unk as they’re moans, get loud and louder as I can hear them both cuming . And I’m rock hard again listening to them . They go to sleep so do I and when I wake up in the morning my girlfriend is downstairs talking to her daughter, I go to the bathroom to use the toilet and have a look in the wash basket and guess what’s in there her little see-through thong that she had on Saturday night. I had to pick it up and sniff it. She smelled fantastic and there was still moist and wet. My cock was hard again. I had to wrap it round my cock and have a good wank and I come loads all over her thong.

Did you not get tempted to roll over and fuck your ex as you listened to what was going on next door."

rotherham

"

Did you not get tempted to roll over and fuck your ex as you listened to what was going on next door."

no not over her daughter but we have when we heard the neighbours next door at my flat

rotherham

One Friday night we was at my flat and the walls are very thin but I thought my neighbours were out and me and my ex having sex. She is very loud when I fuck her from behind with her loud moans and the headboard banging and as I cum inside her. We collapsed on the bed getting our breath back all of a sudden we could hear the moans and the headboard banging against the wall next door in their bedroom as they must’ve been turned on from the sound of us at it. We was listening to them both getting turned on again as she started rubbing my cock getting nice and hard then she climbed on top and started fucking fucking me hard with her nails digging in my chest as she cum very loud again and she didn’t stop fucking me till I cum deep inside her again for the second time. She collapsed on top of me with my cock still deep inside her as we kissed and held onto her tight as we heard the final moans of my neighbours as they both cum together

By *ii12vwMan 4 weeks ago

Haverhill

» Add a new message to this topic