FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First visit to the local Oral Sex expert!

First visit to the local Oral Sex expert!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *2000Man OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Worthing

Hi all in my younger age I had yet to experience oral sex. I heard a rumour of a swinging woman who lived locally. In those days, swingers advertised in adult magazines and a mate had a few which I borrowed. Her ad stated she was in her early 40s and could be confident enough to state she was an expert at oral sex. A few readers had written in confirming this! I sent a letter and received a prompt reply. She gave me her number and I called and made a meeting with her. Needless to say our first social meet went well and we went back to hers. Cutting a long story short, it ended with me standing in front of her, jeans round my ankles and her giving me an expert blowjob. Full deep throat, I was moaning and groaning in no time. After a few minutes, I cried out with pleasure and climaxed inside her mouth. A memorable experience!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust want fun 888Man 3 weeks ago

nearby

"Hi all in my younger age I had yet to experience oral sex. I heard a rumour of a swinging woman who lived locally. In those days, swingers advertised in adult magazines and a mate had a few which I borrowed. Her ad stated she was in her early 40s and could be confident enough to state she was an expert at oral sex. A few readers had written in confirming this! I sent a letter and received a prompt reply. She gave me her number and I called and made a meeting with her. Needless to say our first social meet went well and we went back to hers. Cutting a long story short, it ended with me standing in front of her, jeans round my ankles and her giving me an expert blowjob. Full deep throat, I was moaning and groaning in no time. After a few minutes, I cried out with pleasure and climaxed inside her mouth. A memorable experience!"
very happy days and memories, I dare say

By *iny123Man 3 weeks ago

Lincoln

Mid 70s when I was around 19 I was dating a girl who was a biker chick. She was giving me a blow job while also telling me how she got gang banged by the chapter. She took my load without any hesitation, my first time

By *ipplebarnyMan 3 weeks ago

milton keynes

It takes you back having to write letters and get photos developed

By *eeker of pleasureMan 3 weeks ago

manchester

By *..NemoMan 3 weeks ago

Durham

» Add a new message to this topic