FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife having friend (hers) right now

Wife having friend (hers) right now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uvs2watchher OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

newcastle

Hi. Just want to ask how others feel. I have only been with one other woman than my wife and it almost broke us. Been together since we were 16 and 17 and very happy. I always wondered what another woman would be like and not as great as I thought. Wife found out and said she would teach me a lesson but loves me still not to divorce me. We sleep in separate beds. Both doubles. She said she wants to teach me a lesson and see what I'd be missing. I had to agree to it and admitted it turned me on. She shared his pic with me and he's over 9" maybe even more and so thick it's unreal. All I can hear is kissing now and she says it's more than I deserve for what I did. She does not have condoms

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

newcastle

Dirtyharry can verify this ad she has seen him on and off for 30 years

newcastle

Just been asked by her to get them drinks. His name Phil who I have met before but not at home. She said don't look you'll be shocked. This is her first time sex with him. She even kissed me and said I still really love you but you hurt me as I gave her the drinks and this is payback so you won't do it again. Anyway you'll get seconds or maybe thirds lol. You'll hear anyway. It still wo t hurt you ad much as you cheating on me for 9 months, and closed the door. She still had on the long black dress which I'm guessing is already off now

newcastle

Dirtyharry has taken her to club f n fucked her in there. I allowed her to be promiscuous but was never allowed as she gets jealous and I screwed up. Sex drive higher than mine. Just been told " werre going to fuck don't come in. I'll come tell you when you can. Can hear giggling n sounds like taking clothes off

newcastle

Just got txt. "Ur redundant,with pic of his cock. Fuckin huge if she takes it don't worry still won't leave you like ur slag you won't cheat on me again though and I hope you hear if he makes me cum.

newcastle

I'm wanking now not wanting to cum n their still not fucing yet. We'll not sounding like it, maybe winding me up hopefully

By *ccasional75Man 3 weeks ago

dudley

By *r X46Man 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

She deserves all the cock and cum she can get

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 3 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ornyperv100Man 3 weeks ago

Tunbridge wells

Sounds like you have a new place in the bedroom at the foot of the bed waiting to clean her up after his finished

By *ccasional75Man 3 weeks ago

dudley

Are you going to tell us what happened

newcastle

I posted all last night to a couple people wanted to know. Lasted a while but was as it happened. No point posting in here if no one wants to know. Maybe I should have said so but did not know what was going g to happen. All I'll say really is make sure it's what you want and there's always someone out there that's a better fuck! Not love just better sex. Take care x

By *reygorCouple 3 weeks ago

birmingham

"I posted all last night to a couple people wanted to know. Lasted a while but was as it happened. No point posting in here if no one wants to know. Maybe I should have said so but did not know what was going g to happen. All I'll say really is make sure it's what you want and there's always someone out there that's a better fuck! Not love just better sex. Take care x"
continue what happen when he finished with your mrs

newcastle

Yes I do I know that. Not a cuck just my wife can screw me over if she wishes but has said not if we even it out

By *lexm87Man 3 weeks ago

Cumford

Offer him your arse. You might as well get some too.

By *.jellyMan 3 weeks ago

jacksonville

Is she getting her back push in, she might be flooded wit cum then. Better get you a side peace on unicorn very nice. Lol

By *.jellyMan 3 weeks ago

jacksonville

Naw don't offer that lol

By *ike231251Man 3 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ussyeater692Man 3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Keep it going please