FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Karen. A Trannies Adventure.

Karen. A Trannies Adventure.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arenTV2853 OP   TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Darlington

I posted a story on my profile of my first experience after coming back into TV life following Covid.

A month or two after that adventure I decided to have a drive down the A66 to Teesside Park. A favourite shop for me was H&M. I always found some lovely items on offer from underwear to dresses, skirts and overcoats.

Dressed down, wearing skinny jeans, clumpy heeled boots, black blouse with a 3/4 length red mac. Full make up, shoulder length brown wig, I walked from my car to the shop. Three items purchased, a black full body slip, a pack of flimsy nickers and blue, front button fastening, dress. Long sleeved, very light and floaty material. I also fancied a tight black elasticated skirt with a

3" elastic waist band. I hadn't taken enough cash, so the skirt was left.

Picking up my new acquisitions I made to leave the shop. Coffee shop above Next was next destination.

I got to the door when a couple were just coming in. The guy, late 30's, over 6' and built really well. Obviously a gym guy.

As his girlfriend walked on, he held the door open as I approached. A smile from him!

"Thankyou" says I.

"More than welcome". He added something at the end of his sentence which I didn't quite catch but I was certain I heard him say my name "Karen"!

I gave a quick look over my shoulder and saw him still smiling after me.

Anyway, coffee and cheesecake ordered. I took a magazine from my bag, removed my mackintosh and settled in waiting for the girl to deliver my order.

"It is Karen. Isn't it". The guy from H&M!!

"Err yes it is. How?" Giving him quizzical confused look.

"My Girlfriend and me are on Fabswingers. I have devoured your photos and profile. Would you mind if I joined you".

Again confused " Err, please. Take a seat. Where is your girlfriend "?

"She's got an appointment with the hairdresser. She'll be gone for a couple of hours. We saw you and I told her I'd like to meet you, so, I followed you here".

"Can I get you anything Karen?

"No thanks, I've just ordered".

"Honestly" He said "I can't believe this. I've fancied you for years but never thought you would be interested in a couple so haven't ever messaged you. You look better in real life than your pictures".

"Thankyou. That's sweet. So what would you like to know"..

Questions about my stories. What do you like. How often. Boyfriends, Etc etc.

He actually knew all of my FS history. And to prove it he eventually moved little closer, reached out and stroked my nipple.

"Those rose buds are your weakness. And, I couldn't help noticing how they have become erect while we've been chatting".

My head bowed " of fuck" I whispered as my heart beat increased.

"Oh wow" he exclaimed "they actually are your weak spot aren't they"....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *J GeminiTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *hor66Man 5 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Great

By *ndrea54TV/TS 5 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ark_sentinelCouple 5 weeks ago

Andover

By *arenTV2853 OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Darlington

"You are a very up front kind of guy. It's rare that anyone makes the kind of approach you have just made. You know my name, obviously, what's yours?

"Mick. Sorry about that. I was just thrown when I saw you. I had to follow. Sorry".

" Hi Mick" Holding out my hand. "I'm pleased to find someone with enough balls to actually make an approach. You say your girlfriend is at the hairdressers, so I'm guessing you have some time to sit and chat, yeah".

"Too right" he replied "I'd love to know what you bought this morning. I love your look by the way, but trousers!" he exclaimed, "your legs always look so good in your pics why not a skirt"?

My coffee and cheese cake arrived "thankyou. Mick would you like a coffee".

The girl smiled and went for another coffee.

Explaining to Mick " trousers are a usual shopping outfit. I'm not bothered whether I'm seen as boy, girl, whatever but its just so I'm not saying, Hey, I am what I am, take it or leave it. And, I was going to buy a lovely skirt but ran short of cash. Always buy my stuff with cash that way nothing shows on bank statements. Have a look in the bag if you'd like to see what I bought".

Picking up my shopping bag. He pulled out a pack of panties. "Very sexy" he commented and placed them on his knee. "Love the red ones".

A red half cup bra followed then three pair of black hold up stockings. A red satin blouse. Then the black patent leather, 4" heel, strappy shoes.

"I'd love to see you in those" he said.

"What. The shoes" I asked.

"Yes but the red undies too".

I chuckled. "I approve. You have good taste Mick".

"Tell you what" he said "how about if I go and buy the skirt for you!".

"And why would you do that".

"Because you would have the full outfit. I'll make a deal with you".

"Deal!" I asked.

He replied "you ditch the trousers and we go buy the skirt then we can take a drive".

"So, having ditch the trousers, what am I wearing". I asked.

He handed me the red pants, red bra, stockings, shoes" them he said "wear them under your over coat. We walk back to the shop, buy the skirt, then walk to my car, I take you for a ride and then, who knows" he winked.

"Who knows...what? Come on Mick..what?

"I want to take you somewhere quiet. Just you and me".

"And?....I looked quizzically.

"And" he just came out with it. He put his hand on his crotch, obviously he was well turned on, his erection bulging in his trousers! "I take you up the arse sweetheart".

I was more than surprised and suddenly very excited. This guy wasn't a shy bairn, said it as he saw it. I sat, open mouthed for a while, then leaned over, put the items into my bag "wait here. I'll be back in five minutes"....

By *icki222TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Lincoln

Mm...a yummy account Karen. You have him round your little finger babe. I so can’t wait for the next instalment, go girl! Xxx

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 2 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *eeker of pleasureMan 2 weeks ago

manchester

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 weeks ago

Andover

By *nlyme45Man 2 weeks ago

Dumfries

More please

Darlington

For the few who actually read it and left feedback..thankyou. for those who checked me out and left a PM..thankyou. you guys make it worthwhile.

More to follow soon.

K

By *olarMan 2 weeks ago

woking

Very good

Darlington

"Very good I've been told that a few times."

By *arenTV2853 OP   TV/TS 1 week ago

Darlington

Mick broke into a chuckle as I stood, picked up my coat and bag.

"I'll be back as soon as I can".

" No hurry Karen. I've got my coffee to finish".

Stepping into the toilet, small, mirror, sink. Absolutely adequate for the things that girls need to do, but, not a changing room. Me with my clumpy shoes and skinny jeans to remove, virtually naked, everything bagged up, I'd need to carry my clumpy shoes as they wouldn't go into the bag without ripping it.

I always get a thrill out of opening packages and putting on new underwear. The black opaque hold ups, pulled high on the leg. I knew the coat at 3/4 length would sit maybe 3" above the knee but would be my only protection from showing my stocking tops so stockings in place red pants, always two sizes smaller to enable me to tuck neatly without a chance of exposing bits that aren't required. The half cup bra, delicious, covering the bottom half of my breaststroke but not the nipple. Again small fit to give a bit of extra cleavage. Stepping into the shoes then pulling the coat on, the mirror was small but I was happy. Hair smoothed, I'd need to reapply my lippy before leaving the cafe, but thinking I'd come shopping as indiscreet as possible then having to step out of the toilet and then onto the shopping centre side walk wearing skimpy underwear, stockings, four inch heels, only covered by a red short overcoat, it was like going from comfort mode to standing out like little red riding hood! But, I was tingling.

Stepping out of the toilet, Mick glanced over having just taken a sip from his coffee cup. He did a double take, eyes wide open and shook his head as he swallowed.

Walking confidently to our table I put my bag down and the shoes, sat down, crossed my legs, coat opening, showing plenty of leg. I picked up my make up bad, reapplied my lippy and again smoothed over my hair.

"Fucking amazing Karen. What a difference" again shaking his head.

Makeup bag placed back in my bag, I stood. "Right Mick I'm all yours sweetheart. H&M next stop".

He picked up my clumpy shoes and shopping bag containing my spare clothes. He allowed me to put my arm through his as we walked the couple of hundred yards to H&M. Making our way to the area where the skirt was hung, I picked one in my size, as I put the skirt against my coat to check the length, Mick stood back.

"Open your coat Karen let me see you try that for length again. I'd like to see that".

I looed him in the eye, placing the skirt back on the rack. I continued to look him in the eyes as I unbuttoned the coat. I left the last button, leaned over and picked up the skirt again.

"Err, can you help me with the last button please, my hands are full".

He did as requested and opened the coat. As he did so I tried the skirt for length again then quickly removed it, exposing myself to his gaze again.

"What do you think Mick. Does it look ok"?

"You are a real fucking turn on. That's what you are. Amazing"

My turn to step in. Putting my hand on his crotch. "I see what you mean big boy. I'll go and pay for the skirt and meet you outside".

He leant forward and pecked me on the lips.....

By *igbear300Man 1 week ago

Whitburn

Great story had a nice wank hope more to come

Darlington

I'm pleased it gave you some stimulation.

By *enticar7Man 1 week ago

moreton in marsh

Thanks for a splendid tale with more to follow I hope !

Darlington

It's got a bit more to run yet.

By *oventry4biTV/TS 1 week ago

coventry

Looking forward to more of this

By *ndrea54TV/TS 7 days ago

cambridge

By *ark_sentinelCouple 7 days ago

Andover

By *illie fitMan 7 days ago

wonderland

Wow

By *lli_sissyTV/TS 7 days ago

Cambridge

By *arenTV2853 OP   TV/TS 4 days ago

Darlington

Mick was on the phone as I exited the shop. I stood beside him as he completed his conversation.."yeah, every bit as good as her photos. We are going to head out for a drive, get to know each other a little better" breaking into a laugh..."who knows Shar..who knows. OK yeah, message when your done there and we'll come pick you up. I'd love to see how you two get along. See ya soon".

Looking at him, eye brow lifted quizzically, " Shar?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sharon. I think you'll like her. Come on let's drive".

Reaching the car, an old jag, very nice condition. " I like your motor Mick". Stepping into the passenger seat, rich leather, very comfortable.

Pulling away his questioning continued. Left hand finding it's way onto my knee. Sneaking slowly up my thigh. "Unbutton your coat Karen".

Just the lower button was enough for him to expose my stocking top and crotch. He pulled out to overtake a wagon, keeping his left hand stroking my thigh.

He slowed down as we levelled with the drivers cab. Then matched his speed with the wagon. I looked up at the cab as the wagon driver glanced down. Putting my hand over Micks I placed it onto my crotch and slightly opened my legs. I winked at the guy. He smiled and gave the thumbs up as we increased speed.

"How was that Karen" Mick enquired as he continued to stimulate my crotch. "That looks good Karen. Your

bits are really well hidden out of the way".

"Thanks Mick. As a born exhibitionist I always enjoy enjoy being looked at. If there is somewhere to pull over where I can pee, I busting. And, didn't you say something about funking me? How much time before we pick up Shar?".

"There's enough time to get atater Karen. There a pull in just half a mile away".

A long layby loomed and Mick pulled in. "There's a gap in the fence there Karen".

I stepped out, grabbed my bag and went about emptying my bladder. I thought I'd apply some lubricant just in case Mick decided to follow up on his promise.

Stepping back through the fence, Mick standing beside my passenger door wanking slowly, he was fully erect.

Taking my bag he threw it into the back seat, closed the door and took me by the hand. Unbuttoning my coat, he turned me, me now facing the car. "Open the door and bend over Karen".

Doing as instructed he then lifted my coat, pulled my knickers to one side and slowly started to penetrate me. Grabbing my hips he started to increase his rhythm.

I was happy just to go along for the ride but hoped this wasn't going to lead to the final act of our meeting.

"Oh fuck" I heard him hiss. Obviously he was now approaching climax.

This guy knew how to grind it out.

"Fuck I'm cumming" his pace dropped as he was about to cum. Feeling him withdraw and penetrate again I squeezed my butt muscles in time to his rhythm and "oh jeeez" as he finally spent himself.

Standing up, placing tissue into my knickers to catch his juice before settling back into his car. He kissed me gently buttoned my coat for me and opened the door for me.

"I think Shar might be ready any time now. I think you'll like her Karen".

Again we chatted as we drove ten minutes later pulling into a parking area near to a small shopping area.

"There she is Karen. What do you think"..

This slim, petite, blonde, coming down the parking area. Short leather skirt, beige loose fitting blouse, ankle boots with heels.

"Wow" says I in reply to Micks question. "She is gorgeous".

Then all of a sudden she stops in her tracks, crossed her arms across her chest then crossed one leg in front of the other and sort of squated. Head lowered.....

By *avem30Man 3 days ago

barnsley

Great story

By *elly61TV/TS 3 days ago

Burnham on Sea

Great story, hope theres more to come

By *d funMan 3 days ago

Telford

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 3 days ago

Nowhere

By *oodburnerswMan 3 days ago

Ktown

By *arenTV2853 OP   TV/TS 3 days ago

Darlington

Thanks for the encouragement. More to follow. Sharon gets involved too.

By *eeker of pleasureMan 3 days ago

manchester

By *ndrea54TV/TS 3 days ago

cambridge

By *eathersarahTV/TS 3 days ago

warrington

Keep going it’s Amazing x

By *icoleSheffieldTV/TS 3 days ago

Sheffield

Wow loving this... please continue want to know what happens next..xx

By *ovingmyknickersgTV/TS 3 days ago

cheshire

Enjoying this

By *ton_maleMan 3 days ago

Shoreham

Love this

By *ark_sentinelCouple 3 days ago

Andover

By *athytvsubTV/TS 3 days ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Loving this, hope there more x

By *d funMan 3 days ago

Telford

By *arenTV2853 OP   TV/TS 3 days ago

Darlington

I didn't understand what had happened! Sharon appeared eager as she approached the car then all of a sudden she is virtually kneeling on the road. I thought she had collapsed!

I looked at Mick who was chuckling!

WTF!

Looking back at Sharon she was starting to make her way to her feet and putting two fingers up to Mick as she started walking again, smiling!

She opened the rear door and sat behind Mick. " Bastard" she cursed " you could have waited until I'd got into the bloody car". Chuckling again.

"Sorry Shar. Well I'm not really sorry. I enjoyed that".

"Woh" says I "Am I missing something here? I thought she'd been shot or having an attack".

Mick laughing again. Climb into the back with Shar Karen and I'll let you into the situation.

Sitting next to Sharon I could see, like Mick, she was physically fit. An obvious gym thing. I love fit people.

"Your right Mick. Karen looks far better than her photos on FS. How are you Karen? I do hope Mick has been treating you well".

I reached out my hand and she leaned over and kissed me, full on the lips.

"I've been treated like a proper queen thanks Shar. Now would you tell me why you collapsed on the road. You had me panicking".

Mick turned lightly in his seat and said "Go on Shar, show Karen".

Shar unzipped her skirt and removed it. She was wearing, instead of the expected knickers, a bright blue leather chastity type thing.

I was just amazed at her physicality. Tight ripped abs, her things were firm. She had both hands now sitting on her pelvis.

Mick says. Unlock the padlock and remove the belt Karen" handing me a small key.

Just as I removed the padlock Shar made a moan."oh yes. I've been waiting four hours for that. Please Mick make me cum".

Mick held up a small remote control and moved his finger on the mechanism". She has two sex balls inserted in her quim Karen. There are a few settings. When she buckled on the road I switched it to maximum. Chuckling again.

"Bastard" Sharon said again. "I nearly passed myself".

I think she is ready to cum Karen. The mechanism was increased slightly again. Sharon sort of sank forward on her seat. Her clit exposed as she pulled hard on her pelvis with both hands.

I felt I was expected to help. So as she was quite prone now I leaned in and started snogging her. My left hand moved down her pelvis and onto her clit.

Obviously, from her gyration's, Mick was playing her too.

Both her arms were around my neck now. Her climax made her whimper and buck, on completion she relaxed. "Mmmmm, oh wow, that was so intense" she said, sounding a little out of breath. "Do it again. Please Mick do it again".

"Tell you what Shar. We'll take Karen to pick her car up then we can take her to our place. I'm sure we have plenty of things to explore. What do you think Karen?".

" I would be an idiot to turn down an offer like that Mick. Drive on....

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 days ago

Andover

By *arenTV2853 OP   TV/TS 2 days ago

Darlington

Fourth part submitted. More to follow.

By *ndrea54TV/TS 2 days ago

cambridge

By *egsluverMan 1 day ago