FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Surprise meet.

Surprise meet.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustravendoombluenow OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

Portsmouth

So, we are a couple, we don't live together, but try and meet up every few weeks. Ravenwolfblue is a mum, so our meets are usually daytime, with a rare weekend, babysitter allowing.

Ravenwolfblue is a great lover of cock, a true cumslut worshipper and if I've worked nights or we don't have long she will just pop round and suck me off, tit wank me, or some quick way to drain me. Other times we will go for a drink or lunch in a pub.

We do like to meet other ladies, though not had much success, not threw lack of trying, lol.

Last week, half term over, we met up, first time in a few weeks. Both dressed smart, for a meal in the local pub. Ravenwolfblue being her proper sexy, slutty self in a beautiful, revealing black number, stockings, suspenders and no knickers.

I was in a suit.

We are a sub/dom couple and I told her to write my name on herself somewhere, I'd find later. We found a booth, I slide in, ravenwolf next to me and ordered a few drinks.

The meal was not bad and as usual Ravenwolfblue spent most of the time flashing me her boobs, or pussy and occasionally grabbing my cock under the table.

We put on here that we'd be in the pub and every single woman or couple we saw, we chatted if we'd like it to be someone off fab.

Ravenwolfblue also took a liking to the waitress/barmaid and kept commenting on how she'd love to see me fuck her, or bend her over the bar, obviously this made me extra hard and Raven soon had unzipped my trousers and pulled my cock out under the table saying how nice it would be if the barmaid was under the table.

We tried to hide what we were doing, but ravenwolf isn't subtle and people must of known,seen.

As I was drinking my cider, Ravenwolfs hand round my cock I noticed the barmaid kiss a builder type gentleman at the bar, and chat. I mentioned to Ravenwolf how gutted she must be seeing this cute barmaid, obviously taken. Giving my cock an extra squeeze, she ran over thumb over my cock head, coating it in my precum and sucked on it, before saying her loss.

The builder bloke, showed the barmaid his phone, distinctly looked over at us, and then got up and left.

A few minutes later, the barmaid came over to us, rapidly hiding my cock and what Ravenwolf was doing, I quickly mentioned to her, oops, I think we've been caught.

The barmaid put a cider in front of me, and a rum and in front of ravenwolf and stated my fella bought these for you before he left, she then ushered Ravenwolf over a bit and sat next to us. A tight fit in the booth. She then looked over at me, at Ravenwolfs hand on my cock and just said, mmmmm.... nice.

She then said her husband had seen our post on fab and popped in during his break. She then said she was working till 1500 but she had a few days free next week, if we'd like to meet for a drink. She then gave us the bill with her number at the top. Getting up, she left.

Ravenwolf and I finished our drinks as she stated she was really wet and needed a fuck and she had her kids to pick up so we needed to leave.

She went a loo, and off we left.

Back at mine, 5 mins from pub, she basically ripped hers and my clothes off, laid down, and dragged me into her waiting pussy. I slung her legs over my shoulders and started to fuck her. With a glint in her eye, as I was about to cum, she told me the barmaid had followed her into the loo, kissed her and slipped a finger inside her to see how wet she was. She told me this in great detail and in no time I came inside her, hard. As per usual she then got on her knees tp clean me off and told me to take a pic and send it to the barmaid.

We chatted for a bit with her after, and have made a plan to meet next week. Her only request is we take pics and videos for her husband. Watch this space and we will let you know how it goes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hor66Man 6 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 6 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ilbert4450Man 6 weeks ago

paisley

By *illiam26Man 6 weeks ago

Craigavon