FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Surrogate Part 1

The Surrogate Part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *W_Red OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Manchester

I was around 25 at the time and a good friend from university had kindly offered to be a surrogate for a friend of hers. At that age I hadn't been around many pregnant women so I wasn't aware of what it did to their hormones etc.

She would constantly hint at how horny it was making her. Now as we'd always been close friends we had never even entertained the idea of having sex, we didn't want it to affect our friendship but this was getting more and more difficult to resist.

She was a tall beautiful brunette with curves in all the right places. Her already large breasts were getting bigger and she'd comment on them being sore. I jokingly offered to give her a massage one day but she thought it would be a really good idea.

I went to her house that weekend just to catch up and she said "how about that massage now" I agreed just thinking I'd give her a bit of a shoulder rub etc. She went off upstairs and told me a few mins later she was ready. I went up to find she had stripped off and lay on her back with a towel across her waist. Her beautiful big tits out and her large nipples perfectly erect. She had taken me by surprise but after enjoying the view I made a start....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eterpervisMan 6 weeks ago

coming up for a visit

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 6 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *eandher4and9Couple 6 weeks ago

leeds

By *hubster2016Man 6 weeks ago

WestWorld