FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dirty talk and phone sex

Dirty talk and phone sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Used to do this with a female friend of mine.. I have never had any sexual relationship with her, although her fella used to love the thought of me fucking her.. (She used to tell me).. A few times I watched them on cam, and once she called as he was eating her ass and pussy... Was so hot..

She used to tell me that when they fucked, if she said "imagine Alan was inside me right now"... He would cum instantly.... Very hot.... I am too into this with my own partner, when she tells me about guys who have fucked her in the past, I cum right away...

Am I wired up wrong??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In my opinion - you are only wired up wrong if kids interest you or you want to force yourself onto someone who isnt interested.

Anything is just your thing if its not someone elses then thats their problem.

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

I used to do this with my ex wife when she would tell me about other men who she had slept with, but the biggest turn on was when she told me in great detail about a guy a work who had fucked her. Used to make me cum so hard.

Also had a female friend who used to chat to on the phone & would always end up in late night phone sex with me trekking her how I'd like to watch her fucking another guy.

Love phone sex any woman or dirty couple get in touch love dirty talk big big turn on x

Yep been doing this with my sister in law for a number of years....shes one filthy bitch!!!

I do love the phone sex. There's a certain Lady on here who gets me very worked up!

By *outhernbellWoman  over a year ago

cambridgeshire

ive done it a few times and loved it.

By *EXY50ishWoman  over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

Love it !!!!

Daisy works away, so we have phone sex whenever we can't be together. He texts me all day with fantasies and scenarios and I'm on the phone to him as soon as poss . I have been known to stop in layby on the way home !

I like this, but usually with someone I know. However there is a guy on here who makes me melt when he phones me

Love hearing his sexy voice saying nawty things to me, and seem to cum very hard when he is listening

However I repeat I don't do this with total strangers before I get stacks of mails offering me it lol he is a little special

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I like this, but usually with someone I know. However there is a guy on here who makes me melt when he phones me

Love hearing his sexy voice saying nawty things to me, and seem to cum very hard when he is listening

However I repeat I don't do this with total strangers before I get stacks of mails offering me it lol he is a little special "

Sugar has never slept with another guy, but she will regularly tell me fantasies about what she's been upto when I'm at work or if I'm away, I usually can't contain myself for very long when she does this

"I like this, but usually with someone I know. However there is a guy on here who makes me melt when he phones me

However I repeat I don't do this with total strangers before I get stacks of mails offering me it lol he is a little special

Sugar has never slept with another guy, but she will regularly tell me fantasies about what she's been upto when I'm at work or if I'm away, I usually can't contain myself for very long when she does this "

That sounds hot I'd love that x

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Am not so much into the phone sex but I love erotic texting and exchanging fantasy ideas and stories. Always up for a saucy late night text, d*unk or otherwise lol

Love phone sex! Lets your mind open up

Had a fab friend on here who i had amazing phone sex with but she left the site but not before we met up in person a couple of times! so i'm on the look out for another phone friend

By *atrina 38fWoman  over a year ago

Banbridge

"Yep been doing this with my sister in law for a number of years....shes one filthy bitch!!!"

Naughty but horny

Alot of people tend to turn their nose up as soon as phone sex is mentioned having never thought they could be turned in by it. For me it is a huuuuuge turn on and I find it so good for letting your feelings out when u r feeling a little horny!

I have several phone sex buddies and each conversation is as good as the last

» Add a new message to this topic