FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > smitten kitten

smitten kitten

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Saturday night and were off to our favourite hotel.It's a cold frosty evening a good warm coat required.we arrive and there's a good buz,plenty of chat and a soft tune just whispering away.we sit at the bar the last two seats just the perfect place for people watching.I order two white wines the barmans all smiles full of chat he turns his head towards bouncy ,she smiles .he's forgot himself he holds his gaze.she is so beautiful,my bouncy.Thanks I say and he's back in the real world .we chat and laugh, she's in top form.she's got a gentle rock going on those Ben waa balls are working there magic.she slips out of her long red coat stands in front me pouting she's more than just horny tonite. she leans over a peck on the check and a sultry smile.powder room time she says and off she goes.five inch leopard print heels ,skin tight leopard print mini dress and of course a leopard print clutch bag of tricks.off she goes, that walk of hers it's simply hypnotic.the heads start turning both men and women ,she's doing it again, she's daring them to look.she's gone ,there's complete silence there all staring in my dirrection .I simply laugh and sip my wine .there hypnotized every last one of them.2 b continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Two songs finish and there's still no sign of bouncy,what takes so long in those powder rooms.a few male necks strain ,the talking slightly muffled ,she's coming.she looks stunning with her catwalk glide and Mona Lisa smile.a Mexican wave of twisted heads and rolling eyes follow her along the bar.she kisses my cheek that scarlet lipstick .she's left her Mark.her left hand slips into my jacket pocket and opens.hmm she's left me a present.I immediately follow suit .Christmas come early moist panties yet she's still standing.I pull her chair back but she remains upright .she holds her other hand over the two glasses of wine swaying back and forth until it stops over mine.she knows she's being watched she's so naughty.plonk plonk goes her silver balls.followed by two fingers .I put my hand on here stiring hand.shaken not stirred I say.your so funny she replys o! and enjoy you wine.the barman sits two full glasses down with a folded note.she takes her seat in anticipation.

I unfold the note ,she's sitting ridgid in her chair.smitten kitten bt xxx.well I say it must be a babe bouncy.smitten kitten sounds young and in love she laughs .such a dirty sexy laugh .she waits for me to decipher her message.bt, I look at her, blue tooth .simple as I say.I sit my phone up on the bar .there's more than one message ,but it's clear who's bought the wine.your so Sexy are you bi?.bouncys left hands is now on the bar .her fingers twitching seeking approval.say hello I type.it's good to talk.bouncy moves closer waiting in anticipation.we chat and giggle,five ,ten min pass.I reassure bouncy all's sorted.what have you planned she says.now I laugh out loud.we are suddenly joined by a very attractive lady ,jet black hair,dressed to kill.Hello I'm Susan she says.bouncy doesn't turn turn her head.her hands now on my thigh ,fingers twitching seeking permission.well Susan says.no time like the present I reply.I stand bouncy follows suit.lady's first and gesture towards the lifts.there's now complete silence oohs and aahs follow us through the bar .we are in the lift second floor here we come.

We are joined in the lift by another couple.Susan's positioned herself behind bouncy.she can't control her desire ,her face burried deep in bouncys hair. Her intoxicating scent.I glance back and sure enough Susan is busy,her hand firmly tucked between bouncys cheeks.ding.second floor we slip past the other couple.plonk! i turn my head as bouncy glides forward.bouncys dropped her handcuffs,she is so naughty.Susan stoops and picks them up .her cheeks red with embarrassment .she's lost that confident look,she stumbles forward.bouncys still walking her dress stuck halfway up her ass ,fixed by susans moistened fingers.she looks amazing.23 Susan wisperes.in we go .you smoke I say to Susan.yes just an odd one she replies.no I say you smoke.oh she says well.she's aware that I'm aware.would you like some.no I say but I have the perfect music for you.I pop my phone into the docking station.the music starts .what is it she asks.smoking music I reply.bouncys standing with her hand out.I slip my silver ring onto her outstretched finger.she drops back and rolls across the bed.

» Add a new message to this topic