FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Private lessons!!

Private lessons!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lessons at the driving range, not really my thing but as it was a gift I thought I'd use them anyway. I'm booked in with a guy at 11am so it might be fun flirting if he's hot!

Carefully selecting my outfit from my  baby pink polo shirt that skims tight over my breasts to my short pink and white plaid skirt and pink visor. I jump in the car excited and make my way to the country club.

I pull up at the driving range and head for the reception. Handing over the voucher to the receptionist she ushers me to a chair and tells me that you are just finishing off with your previous client and that you'll be with me shortly.

I catch a glimpse of you from the back as you see off your previous client. You definitely look hot in your tight black trousers skimming over your gorgeous tight ass. Your charcoal grey T-shirt perfectly skimming your torso to your tanned face and smouldering chocolate brown eyes. I feel my heart race as my mouth dries. Suddenly I'm nervous! Not like me at all. I love the thrill of flirting and teasing a guy but now I'm a little flustered?

"Cheerio Mrs Bell, see you next week dear",  you call as you think to yourself, 'could this day get any worse' . You make your way towards me, a great big beaming smile as you hold out your hand and introduce yourself. A positive thought that things are looking up flashes through your head as you hold out your hand and say "Hi, you must be my 11 O'clock!" flashing me a cheeky grin! 

Your strong handshake makes me go weak at the knees, I feel my face flushed and I know I'm blushing. Instantly my stomach churns and suddenly I think I've met my match and that this was a bad idea!

You lead me out to the driving range, there's two other couples getting lessons a few rows along as you guide me into the first bay. You are rattling on about stance and gripping the shaft correctly and my mind starts to wonder, I nearly giggle like a little school girl, you make me so nervous! 

I could listen to your soft sultry tones all day watching your muscles flex as you hold the club in position, drawing back over your shoulder and driving the ball far into the open range. God how I'd love to feel those strong arms around me, holding me in a tight embrace. "Your turn" I hear jolting me out of my blissful revery.

I step into position and flash you a smile "I'm a virgin golfer, you'll have to guide me through" I say in my sexiest damsel in distress voice giving you a cheeky wink.

Suddenly you realise that there's an attraction and that the air is thick between us. Your eyes wondering up and down my body, drinking me in like a long cool glass of sweet gin and all that is sinful flashes through your mind. You think to yourself maybe this could turn out an ok day after all! 

You step in close behind me and putting your arms around my waste you guide my hands into the correct position on the shaft. I bend slightly arching my hips and pushing my ass back into your crotch "like this" I purr. 

You feel my ass pressing against you, gyrating in your crotch as I wiggle my hips and your cock stirs, starting to get harder. You place your hands on my hips to steady me and lean in to whisper "stop wiggling, you're putting me off!" I giggle and smile knowing fine well just how you're getting distracted as I feel your now stiff cock poking into me. 

You run your hands down my hips over my skirt to the tops of my thighs, skimming over my bear flesh as you direct me to bend lower. My skin tingling at your touch as a shock of electricity passes between us. I inhale sharply a haze now moving over me. This is not just a game of flirting anymore, I want you and I don't think I can contain myself to the end of the lesson.

I take a deep breath, swallow hard and say "Is this how you'd like me to hold your shaft" my voice crackly with nerves as I here you chuckle. "right hand a little higher and grip tighter is how I like it!" you say in that sultry sexy tone. 

My hands are sweating and I feel my clit throbbing as the hard length of your cock rubs against my ass. You move your hands back up my thighs and slip them briefly under my skirt to stroke my ass as I inhale sharply. "I'm sure that's not a proper stroke in golf!" I whisper feeling my now aching puss pulse and moisten making my panties wet. 

Your heart is racing and you can hear your breathing becoming faster and irregular as you watch me swing and strike the ball, my round firm breasts in your gaze as you imagine me naked and bending me over right there in the bay! Your cock throbbing, bursting to get out, to slide between my moist pussy lips.

I move my ass again pushing into your crotch, feeling your rock hard cock rubbing against me and I know it's now that I need to make my move. I turn around to face you, sliding a hand between your legs and stroking the length of your delicious hard erection. "Is there somewhere we can go for private lessons on handling your shaft? I wouldn't want this to go to waste!" I whisper, adrenalin pumping through me as the anticipation and excitement builds between us.

"I think the storeroom might be free" you say, grabbing the clubs and nod at me and wink "bring my balls!" We quickly pass the two other couples and head to the storeroom. Just inside the door we can barely keep our hands off each other as you reach under my skirt pulling my panties down and dropping them to the floor in one swift move. You plunge two fingers deep inside ne and I gasp and move in time with your rhythm "ummm you naughty little tease, getting me all worked up and putting me off my game!" you moan as I kiss your mouth, exploring frantically, our tongues entangled as my nipples harden and ache. "I want you so bad right now, I want to suck your thick shaft and drive your balls wild!" I purr pulling my top off over my head and unclipping my bra letting my breasts fall out, then kneeling down in front of you and unzipping your trousers. 

Your cock springs out and to my delight is already glistening with your pre-cum. "Is this how you like your balls handled" I whisper as I cup them and lean in to lick and suck the tip of your cock, licking your pre-cum then looking up at you and licking my lips.

You guide your cock into my mouth as I swallow you deep, your left hand stroking  my head as you say "I think you have a perfect grip on my shaft". At that I suck harder and faster swallowing you deep as you feel your cock on the back of my throat, looking down and watching your thick shaft sliding in and out of my mouth as I squeeze your balls. 

Ripping your trousers off I kiss my way back up your body and pull your T-shirt off over your head. Stroking your chest as we kiss passionately and you caress my breasts, my nipples hard and pulsing at your touch. You lean down to lick and nibble my nipples as I throw my head back and moan with pleasure.

You turn me around and push my skirt up revealing my soft peachy round ass and spank me lightly, I flinch and giggle knowing that it was wiggling my ass in your crotch that turned you on, so I bend over, spreading my legs and purr "Is this how you'd like me to stand?" 

With that you move in tight behind me and ease your cock in slowly "ummm just like that!" you groan As I squeeze tightly around your thick shaft. Grabbing my hips you move faster, each thrust harder and deeper making me whimper and moan and dripping wet. Begging you for more "Umm fuck me harder! I love your thick shaft driving into my tight hole".

You grab my hips and pump harder making me ache, your balls banging on my clit making every fibre in my body tingle as you press on my G spot and I feel my orgasm building, until I burst dripping wet all over your cock as each wave of pleasure rushes through me and I climax. 

My knees buckle beneath you and you hold me with your strong arms, giving one last thrust as you explode and cum deep inside me. Your whole body tense and tingling as you continue to move in and out slowly.

You pull my skirt down and hold me close to your chest, lightly kissing my neck you whisper "definitely not a virgin golfer anymore!" I turn to face you, smile and say but I think I'm going to need some more lessons in perfecting my grip on your shaft!" 

K xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yum more please!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very hot! I might change career and become a golf instructor! Lol

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

great story ending with a hole-in-1