FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > It Takes 3 to Tango

It Takes 3 to Tango

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewnmatures OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

fife

When i was in my late teens and at Uni i got a summer job at a small community hall. The hall served a few local villages and was mainly used by playgroups in the morning and in afternoons by generally retired folk . My job generally involved setting up the equipment for these groups and clearing it up after- things like badminton and carpet bowls for example.

A regular weekly afternoon group was a social dance group - these were a group of folk aged from about 60 - 80. They were organised by Vic & Betty who were in their mid 70’s and who used to dance in competitions in their earlier years and were also dance teachers. People would arrive in their finery - men in suits and ties and the ladies in dresses or trouser suits and wearing jewellery and make up. The air was always filled with heady perfume smells and as the dances progressed they all glowed with the heat of their exertions.

They would then have a break for refreshments and a chat before more dancing then finishing with a slow smoochy dance.

I would sometimes come in towards the end of the session and watch them dance before clearing the hall for the next class. There was a spectrum of folk all shapes and sizes and often dancing very very close to each other. Sometimes i wondered if it was an opportunity for some of them to feel a little bit horny being so close whilst dancing.

Vic & Betty would help tidy up a bit with me after the class & we would have a blether whilst we were doing it. Betty mentioned that she had noticed i had come in a few times and watched & she asked if i danced.

“Not dancing like that” i replied & said i wouldn't know how to. Vic said they could teach me a few simple dances that i could do that would be helpful in the future for occasions such as weddings etc. They could hang about after the group finished if the hall was still free and give me some lessons. Egged on by their enthusiasm i agreed and we said we would start the week after .

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *exymarvelMan 3 weeks ago

cardiff

By *sacambsMan 3 weeks ago

Huntingdon

By *omlinson86Man 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

Interesting start ??

By *ynamo301Man 3 weeks ago

North West

By *evonFbsCouple 3 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *hynot3Man 3 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *enticar7Man 3 weeks ago

moreton in marsh

This will be good!

By *ormladMan 3 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ig daddy 1969Man 3 weeks ago

manchester

By *rgasm4u69Man 3 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ohnathonMan 3 weeks ago

warrington

By *iggers51Man 3 weeks ago

tamworth

By *j and c 2Couple 3 weeks ago

mullingar

By *cotty909Man 3 weeks ago

tranent

By *rgar27Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Interesting start

By *j47Man 3 weeks ago

limerick

By *atesey68Man 3 weeks ago

audley

By *kpiercedCouple 3 weeks ago

walsall

By *rdiscreet327Man 3 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Brilliant start.

By *untooMan 3 weeks ago

manchester

This is interesting. Looking forward to this story developing

By *tokieLad24Man 3 weeks ago

Stoke on Trent

By *entleman of the roadMan 3 weeks ago

tamworth

More please

By *_new_memberMan 3 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *eloveitsosexyCouple 3 weeks ago

Poole

7 !!!

By *onnoisseur100Man 3 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Woking-ish

By *entleman of the roadMan 3 weeks ago

tamworth

Anymore?

By *kyfireMan 3 weeks ago

wallsend

By *hor66Man 3 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Looking forward to reading more

By *ewnmatures OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

fife

The next week after the tea dance Vic & Betty showed me some basic dance steps but there were only 15 minutes before the next group were coming into the hall so there was little time really to learn anything properly.

Betty said “ why dont you come over to ours on your day off then we can give it the time it needs to dance properly?”. Vic agreed. He said their house was big enough & they had plenty time on their hands.

I agreed and said my day off was a Tuesday and they said that suited them fine if it was early afternoon. Vic said that it would be best to wear a tee shirt and jogging trousers- something loose and comfortable as it could get quite hot and sweaty.

All agreed & so i arranged to meet the following Tuesday.

By *ynamo301Man 3 weeks ago

North West

By *hristopherd999Man 3 weeks ago

Brentwood

By *oppy12Man 3 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ohnny4playMan 3 weeks ago

Kinross

Following with interest

Woking-ish

By *ig daddy 1969Man 3 weeks ago

manchester

By *ewnmatures OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

fife

Tuesday came & i duly arrived at Vic & Betty’s home. It was a large house which was very warm & they had a big dining room with a wooden floor which they said would do just fine for dancing, if i could help Vic move the dining table into another room.

As i did so Vic said they were both so pleased that a young man was keen to learn & share their passion.

I was dressed as advised - tee shirt, loose tracksuit trousers. Vic had a polo shirt on tucked into a pair of shorts secured with a belt.

Betty had a loose tee shirt on too and a pair of leggings which clung to her legs and bottom. Betty looked quite scrawny, she was very thin and wrinkly. Vic’s belly was fighting with the belt on his shorts to escape!

They showed me their trophy cabinet with awards they had won over the years in dancing competitions & had a brief blether as they reminisced about “ the golden years”.

We started the lesson with some warm up exercises & i noticed despite their years and appearance, they both remained quite supple.

We went over the steps they had taught me to begin with and then Betty partnered me in a basic dance run through whilst Vic sat on a chair in the corner giving out the instructions.

It wasn't going well at first. Apparently i was not dancing close enough to my partner so we were as Vic said “ not moving as one”. Betty pulled me in close to her - so close in fact it made me feel a bit awkward, being pressed up close against this old lady. Rather than our feet being directly opposite each others, she slipped one of her legs in between mine.

We began dancing again in this fashion and as we moved around the floor her thigh continually rubbed in my crotch and mine in hers.

“ Thats much much better” said Betty & Vic said we were now “flowing” & looking great. However good this was i was beginning to get anxious as i was aware of stirrings in my crotch due to Betty's thigh rubbing against me as we danced.

“What the fuck” i thought to myself - horrified that i was starting to get a hard on caused by this old skinny granny- she had to notice it i thought but she just continued going round the floor oblivious. I became embarrassed and my face began blushing. Vic must have noticed this as he said we should take a small break for refreshment as it was getting warm.

I hastily agreed . “Are you enjoying it son?” asked Vic. “Oh i think he is!” said Betty giving out a smile & a quick glance to my crotch. “Ahh i see what you mean” said Vic as he glanced at my crotch too. Although my trouser's were baggy it was obvious to everyone that they were showing the outline of a raging hard on! I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me such was my embarrassment. Betty tried to reassure me they were not upset about this. “ Dont worry son thats perfectly normal. It often happens to men when they are dancing like this, eh Vic?”

“ Yes its almost like an occupational hazard in dancing competitions its no great problem”. He said that it was very common for guys to deal with it by masturbating & in the competitions there would often be a few guys wanking off openly in the dressing room to deal with the problem. Betty said sometimes the ladies would also get excited, it was natural when being so close together when dancing.

“So son no need to be ashamed - you either have to keep it or deal with it, its up to you?”

By *ince163Man 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Very interested to see where this goes

By *hor66Man 2 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

So want to see where thus goes

By *evonFbsCouple 2 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *aturedabberMan 2 weeks ago

Nantwich

By *ynamo301Man 2 weeks ago

North West

By *ilkey69Man 2 weeks ago

Barnsley

By *_new_memberMan 2 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *ike231251Man 2 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *9Karm69Man 2 weeks ago

plymouth/chesterfield

By *rdiscreet327Man 2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Anyone else wanting to start dancing lessons?

Great writing op. Really enjoying this.

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *nowman40040123Man 2 weeks ago

dovers

Any more on this

By *hocko87Man 2 weeks ago

dublin

Luving this

By *ormladMan 2 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ob2Man 2 weeks ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm very interesting

By *ossauMan 2 weeks ago

Perth

Looking forward to the rest of the story!

fife

The thought of having a wank in front of this very old couple felt so awful - yet in another way i was also more excited that they seemed very open.

We seemed to have reached a hiatus- i just couldn’t begin dancing again with a hard on and they were waiting to see what i was going to do. I suggested we just take a break have a cup of tea. By that time i hoped my erection would subside and we could begin again. During the break they spoke about some if the things that went on behind the scenes of competitions they had danced in. “ we weren't always this old you know son” Betty laughed. “We knew how to have fun if you know what i mean”. To be honest i didn’t but i just nodded my head as if i did.

Break over we went back to the lesson. Sure enough after about 5 mins i felt the tingling in my cock and it began to rise & harden once more. Betty also felt it rubbing against her skinny wrinkly body and she giggled & pressed even more firmly against me. Suddenly she stopped and said i had to do something about it. Again i spluttered out an embarrassing apology.

They suggested we go through into the lounge where it was more comfortable. We were all a bit sweaty as the house was so hot.

Again they said the effect on me dancing with Betty was not an issue & it was probably best just to deal with it. She asked if i would be comfortable if Vic led the way but before i answered he stood up and began to unbuckle his belt and lowered his shorts. “Relax son it's all fine” said Betty. She went across to Vic and pulled his pants off and took his cock in her hand. A few rubs and the purple head of his veiny cock appeared as Betty retracted the foreskin.

I was both shocked and strangely excited at what i was seeing. Vic took Betty's hand away and replaced it with his own. He began stroking his cock slowly back and forward till it stood proud of its own volition. He sat back down in the chair and took his polo shirt off so that now he was completely naked. His upper body was covered in fuzzy white hair from which two pink nipples popped through. His cock and balls were also covered in white pubic hair only serving to make the purple head of his cock seem deeper in colour.

“There you are son- nothing to be bothered about but plenty to enjoy” said Betty, whose eyes flitted from her naked husband stroking his cock, across to me - seemingly anticipating whether i would join in. She put an outstretched hand gingerly on my thigh then onto my crotch feeling the outline of my hard cock with her fingers. “Well son what are you going to do?”……

By *ig daddy 1969Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

SIDMOUTH

By *hynot3Man 2 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

ayr / glasgow

plymouth/chesterfield

By *iv JonesMan 2 weeks ago

Pontypridd

More please

North West

Heckmondwike

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *tcam24Man 2 weeks ago

glasgow

By *orthsouth4957Couple 2 weeks ago

Telford

Nottinghamshire

Oh my. This is really hotting up.

Loving every chapter.

Keep up the good work op.

By *illner15Man 2 weeks ago

London

Great story can't wait to see how this develops.

Kettrin

Terrific, I would love to be in that position

By *ob2Man 2 weeks ago

dungannon

By *un22Woman 2 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *4funXXXMan 2 weeks ago

cheshire

Wow need the rest please

By *P69erMan 2 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *midsfabguyMan 2 weeks ago

WMids

Go on

By *cfc1965Man 2 weeks ago

horsham

By *D1970Couple 2 weeks ago

Devon

Excellent

fife

Despite my brain telling me that what i was witnessing was so grotesque the tingle in the pit of my stomach and in my pelvis was just calling out for some release. I leaned back in my chair slipped my fingers in the waistband of my tracksuit trousers and slipped them and my underpants down to my ankles. My cock stood to attention of its own accord - much to the giggles of both Vic and Betty. She knelt down on the floor and removed both from my feet and now i was naked ( and very much erect) from the waist down . “Very nice” said Betty “now the rest” and she got up from the floor reached over and began pulling my tee shirt up over my head.

“Stand up son let’s have a good look at you!” she said and i duly obliged. She ran her wrinkly hand over my chest , stroking my nipples, down over my body taking time to gently stroke the fine line of brown hair from my navel to my pubes. As she did so my cock kept jumping up of its own volition. Despite her age and appearance i was so turned on by her experienced touch that when she gently put her fingers around my cock i gasped with pleasure. As she gently pulled back my foreskin its red engorged head appeared and was already seeping out precum.

Vic seemed to be enjoying watching this and he slowly stroked his cock with one hand and running his other hand over his furry chest and twisting his nipples with the other.

“ Oh Vic he’s got a lovely package hasn’t he?” whispered Betty “Do you think he will suit us?”

“Oh yes I'm sure he will fit the bill!” replied Vic.

Betty said she needed to do what she called a “comparison test” and invited us to stand side by side so she could view our stiff cocks in closer inspection. Having obliged her she caressed both our hard ons then went behind is to stroke our arses. As she did so she asked us to squat slightly and she ran a finger down the crack of our buttocks and the next thing i felt was her finger gently rubbing around the rim of my hole and then sliding her hand down to cup my balls. My arsehole tightened at her touch, but when she did this to her husband he let out a small sigh of pleasure- it seemed to be he was used to this. “Only one way to decide who has the best cock- i think a taste test is required!” she laughed & with that she came around to face us both. Vic handed her a cushion and the put it on the carpet and knelt upon it before beckoning us forward, licking her lips…….

Nantwich

Naughty Betty

cheshire

North West

Nottinghamshire

This is really hotting up now!

Great work op.

By *ig daddy 1969Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

SIDMOUTH

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *ob2Man 2 weeks ago

dungannon

By *ameulMan 2 weeks ago

Nr Norwich

Very horny

plymouth/chesterfield

ayr / glasgow

Middlesbrough

By *ilberryMan 2 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *utterflyotMan 2 weeks ago

grimsby

This is great , I wonder if it is experience talking lol

By *ohnj555Man 2 weeks ago

skegness

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 2 weeks ago

Hastings

By *rodigalMan 2 weeks ago

sunderland

Nice

By *asyGent75Man 2 weeks ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

Awesome

By *hris 1000200Man 2 weeks ago

kells

Great story

By *lan1chunkyMan 2 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *ts artMan 2 weeks ago

Londonderry

fife

She knelt before Vic first and he moved forward slightly as she opened her mouth to receive his turgid cock. He began sliding it in and out of her mouth very slowly as she closed her eyes. He looked at me looking back at them and smiled as if knowing i was getting even more turned on by the sight of his naked hairy body and him riding his wife's mouth. The sight of my cock jerking involuntarily up and down and dripping in precum kind of gave it away i guess. What happened next shocked me. He took my hand and put it to his chest. I felt the soft white fur as he run my hand all over it then whispered “ tweak my nipples firmly son”. I complied as i was now so aroused i would do anything and it was a thrill to know i was adding to his enjoyment. He let out a gasp as his nipples were tugged firmly by me and he responded by thrusting into Betty’s mouth more determinedly. She started gurgling and after a few more strokes she pulled her head away leaving a trail of saliva all over hubbies knob.

Betty stood up and watched me playing withVic’s nipples- “ you didn't waste any time with the young lad you filthy bastard!”she grinned “ Im getting first dibs!”

Before she got down on her knees to receive my cock she pulled her tee shirt up over her head and dropped it on the floor beside her. God she was skinny- her shoulder blades protruded and her ribs were just visible under her wrinkly skin. Her hands reached around to her back and unclipped her bra, revealing two small and very saggy titties which fell against her body. Her nipples however were very prominent and it was obvious she was very horny indeed.

Vic went round behind her and cupped her tits from behind, rolling the nipples between his fingers. As she gasped she leant back into him and he began licking her neck. She broke away from him and kneeled in front of me , her mouth agape ready to take my cock into it. Any thoughts of what she looked like were soon dismissed as she began drawing more and more cock into her lovely wet mouth and caressing it with her tongue and gentle sucking. Her face nuzzled into my pubes and the wetness of her mouth and her breathing on my pubic bone started my whole body to tremble gently.

Betty placed her hands round my back and onto my buttocks squeezing them as she licked and sucked. Vic was obviously enjoying watching this too as he tugged on his balls whilst very slowly edging his cock.

Betty gently pulled her head away from my cock . The sensation of her wet slobber running down my cock and balls was superb, morseo when she started blowing gentle gusts of air onto them.

“ Sorry Vic but the youngster here wins by a tip!” she laughed, and i think if everyone agrees we are going to have to get comfy and take this upstairs. By this time i was so on the brink i was more than happy to accept the invitation and have some horny fun with this couple of golden oldies…..

By *asyGent75Man 2 weeks ago

By * mile from the toonMan 2 weeks ago

NE5

Love to hear more of this horny story

By *ettercallsaul118Man 2 weeks ago

Funtown

Nantwich

SIDMOUTH

Heckmondwike

By *itstoowoo2Woman 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

Nottinghamshire

My favourite story on here by far!

Loving this.

Can’t wait to hear what happens upstairs.

By *ag165Man 2 weeks ago

Greenock

By *dward_TeagueMan 2 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Hot!

Middlesbrough

By *ton_maleMan 2 weeks ago

Shoreham

Loving this!

By *lan1chunkyMan 2 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *un22Woman 2 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *immy_5belliesMan 2 weeks ago

f

By *ccasional75Man 2 weeks ago

dudley

By *SB1971Man 2 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *onnoisseur100Man 2 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *piseMan 2 weeks ago

Wimborne

Great story

North West

By *orthampton jamesMan 2 weeks ago

Northampton

By *mithy13Man 2 weeks ago

stoke

By *midsfabguyMan 2 weeks ago

WMids

Class

By *ob2Man 2 weeks ago

dungannon

By *oventry4biTV/TS 2 weeks ago

coventry

Great writing OP

By *utterflyotMan 2 weeks ago

grimsby

Kettrin

cheshire

By *ts artMan 2 weeks ago

Londonderry

By *ince163Man 1 week ago

Birmingham

Really enjoying this

By *enticar7Man 1 week ago

moreton in marsh

What a dream situation,when I was younger I always had a thing for older experienced women who knew what they wanted, even better with a participating husband !

By *9Karm69Man 1 week ago

plymouth/chesterfield

By *angtidy42Couple 1 week ago

Redditch

By *ewnmatures OP   Couple 7 days ago

fife

Betty led the way upstairs to the bedroom still wearing her tight leggings but naked from the waist up. Vic and i followed sporting stiff hard cocks. He would occasionally be tugging at his to keep it stiff. As she climbed the stairs her leggings seemed to disappear into the crack of her arse making the outline of her cheeks even more apparent.

Getting into the room she turned around and i could see a cameltoe from the front of her leggings. She slipped her hands down the sides and gently slid them down to the floor her scrawny little titties hanging down.

Now completely naked she stood before us - her thin legs,wrinkled thighs and in between a small v shape of sparse grey coloured straggly pubic hair.

Strangely i found her appearance was making me very horny. Betty said to Vic “ i hope there's enough of him to go round the both of us” then winked and smiled at me. Vic just grinned.

I thought to myself what the fuck - in for a penny in for a pound! I was now in the middle of something i had no experience of and made up my mind to enjoy it all regardless of where it led me.

We all lay on the bed Vic and i on either side of Betty. She turned around to face me and began kissing me all over my face, her moist lips soon locking on to mine. As she did so she slid her tongue into my mouth and we began trading wet and very sloppy kisses her tongue nearly sliding back into my throat. The smell of her perfume was intoxicating and she had my cock jumping up and down of its own accord.

She took my hand as we kissed - i thought she was going to lay it on her pubes but instead she guided it towards her husband's chest. “Keep him happy for a bit too!” she whispered in my ear.

My hand stroked his soft hairy chest and seemed to naturally wander to his nipples which were very erect. I began to pinch them between my forefinger and thumb and give them a tug. As i did so he let out small moans and pulled his torso away from my grip only serving to increase the pressure on his nipples.The heat from all our naked bodies was thrilling. These old folk certainly knew how to enjoy themselves and i was thrilled to go along with them wherever they were about to take me….

By *ike231251Man 7 days ago

Heckmondwike

By *9Karm69Man 7 days ago

plymouth/chesterfield

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 days ago

Kettrin

By *ikennyMan 7 days ago

richmond

I'm desperate to fuck having read all this. Bimmf is my favourite way to play.

By *lan1chunkyMan 7 days ago

Prestwich

By *imherjgCouple 7 days ago

andover

By *azinga71Man 7 days ago

Angus

Can’t wait for more of this, dancing lessons seem like a really good idea right now

By *rmrshorny2Couple 7 days ago

Seaside

By *akedMMan 7 days ago

Witney

By *angtidy42Couple 7 days ago

Redditch

By *rdiscreet327Man 6 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Brilliant again op!

Loving the pace and build up.

Can’t wait to see what comes next.

By *asyGent75Man 6 days ago

I’m kind of liking this situation

By *ob2Man 6 days ago

dungannon

By *evonFbsCouple 6 days ago

SIDMOUTH

By *wakers14Man 6 days ago

burgess hill

By *utterflyotMan 6 days ago

grimsby

By *ewnmatures OP   Couple 6 days ago

fife

Betty then lay back and i leaned over and began playing with her soft and very saggy empty tits. I then began kissing and licking her neck and nibbling her ears gently. I lay on top of her aware that both our bodies were now glistening and shiny with beads of sweat. As i faced her i began kissing her mouth and sliding my tongue into her open mouth . She nibbled on my lip with her teeth the slight discomfort sending trembles through my torso down into my cock and balls - sublime!

I then began sliding further down her body kissing and licking the wrinkled yet soft skin, arriving at her empty old titties. I nibbled on her nipples before taking one of her small tits into my mouth and sucking on it firmly. I then repeated this action on her other breast. She let out moans and arched her back enjoying the attention.

I then lifted her arms above her head and began kissing and licking the insides of her scrawny arms down to her armpits which had an erotic aroma of moist fresh sweat on them.

All this time Vic was lying on his wifes other side tweaking his nipples and tugging his hanging furry balls, but not touching his cock.

I continued heading south on Bettys body stroking , kissing and licking her puckered belly until sliding further down the bed i faced her sparsely covered hairy sex. She parted her thighs of her own volition and i started licking her prominent pussy lips. Betty began pushing her pelvis into my face, whilst at the same time I could feel Vics hand behind my head pushing it down on to her cunt. “Is he good honey, is he?” Vic whispered to Betty. She just grunted.

My tongue found her hole which was quite small and i slipped it in & out. Despite my attentions and the musky aroma coming from her cunt she was not particularly wet and no matter how much lubrication i provided with my tongue, it didnt improve. I could tell however from her movements that she was definitely aroused and Vics comments confirmed this.

We shifted position slightly and Vic put a pillow underneath Betty raising her pelvis a little and took hold of her ankles raising her legs higher and wider allowing easier access to her fanny.

Once again i knelt down on the bed and leant forward, locking my mouth onto her pussy exploring her clit and inside her little hairy hole with my tongue. The position i was in now meant my hips were lifted higher and my knees were further apart to allow stability.

As i was licking Betty and still reaching up with my hands and playing with her warm sweaty tits, i felt wafts of air blowing around my arse and balls. I found this to be arousing and then strong hands caressed my buttocks and parted them slightly.

“Poor Vic do you need some fun too ?” Bettys voice teased.

The next thing i felt was heavy breathing on my buttocks before a wet tongue began gently flicking around my bumhole and wet kisses snd soft caresses over my cheeks. Being rimmed was glorious and it had the effect of me licking Betty harder. Vic then changed position placing his head under my balls.

While i continued to play with his wife he began running his tongue between my balls and arsehole which was driving me crazy. He then took my dangling balls fully into his wet mouth and delicately sucked on them. I felt like i was going to burst and i think they both sensed it too.

“ i need to change position “ said Betty. Her body was getting sore from being in the position she was in so we all climbed from each other to change about.

“ Go to the drawer and bring out the things” Betty instructed Vic. He went to the other side of the room and slid back the door in the full length mirrored wardrobe before pulling open a drawer. From it he brought back a tube of ky jelly and a large strap on cock.

I looked at them with a look of worry. “ its ok son its not for you, well not all of it!” she laughed.

“Shes quite small in there and she never can get wet enough” explained Vic. “Yeah and i want all of what youve got to give me so better use a lot of this” waving the tube of jelly.

She gave it to Vic then got onto the bed in the doggy position. This gave me a full view of Bettys open cunt with her small pink hole and thick fanny lips and also her puckered arsehole. It was a lovely sight and i just longed to slide my cock in her and fuck her brains out.

Vic rubbed the lube both all over and into her pussy - Betty letting out small moans as he did so.

He then beckoned me forward. I was more than ready to get on his wife and ride her but before doing so he took a blob of jelly on his fingers and rubbed it on the head of my cock and up its length. He then delicately stroked the underside of the head of my cock which felt sublime

I then got onto the bed behind Betty and offered up my hard cock to her soft yielding sex.

“I cant keep in this position for long so you better work fast and hard young man!” cried Betty.

“ I dont think you need to worry dear- he feels as if hes ready to burst”. That was my cue to place my hands on her hips and push myself forward and into her hot cunt……

By *aturedabberMan 6 days ago

Nantwich

By *ob2Man 6 days ago

dungannon

Wow mmmmmm

By *ossauMan 6 days ago

Perth

This story just gets better!! More asap please

By *hynot3Man 6 days ago

Middlesbrough

By *4funXXXMan 6 days ago

cheshire

By *ike231251Man 6 days ago

Heckmondwike

By *9Karm69Man 5 days ago

plymouth/chesterfield

By *rdiscreet327Man 5 days ago

Nottinghamshire

So hot.

By *asyGent75Man 5 days ago

I need to meet a mature couple like this

By *ewnmatures OP   Couple 5 days ago

fife

Despite Betty wanting fucked i just couldnt guide my cock into her love hole - she was just so small inside. “Take it easy young man you're too keen”said Betty and she wasnt wrong. I just wanted to climb on and fuck her skinny loose body as fast as i could . My cock was so tightly stretched and hard it hurt.

Vic slipped a hand underneath and took my cock. He gently rubbed its head up and down against Bettys hard clit and over her engorged pussy lips a few times before introducing it to her hole. That was Bettys cue. She slowly shifted her hips back onto me and my cock slowly entered her tight love tunnel. Wow! Never in a hundred years did i think this scrawny old lady would be such a tight and teasing fuck- it was bliss!!!

“Slowly son slowly dont waste it all too soon!” Vic said as he took his hand away. “Remember shes in control so just stay still and enjoy!”

Betty slowly rocked back and forwards against my cock. As i looked to the side i could see our reflection in the mirror - Betty on all fours, me locked onto her and her flat tits hanging downwards and flapping back wards and forwards.

I had to fight the urge to start pumping hard and fast into her but Vic was right she was in control and she was fucking good! As well as sliding back and forwards on my cock, she was tightening and releasing her pelvic muscles and it was making my legs tremble. I gripped her hips harder everytime my cock buried into her and then ran them up her back and over her shoulders. My fingers felt on fire and i just had to feel this old lady all over her body. Betty was certainly moving faster now and grinding against me. She was puffing and moaning and her tits were flapping uncontrollably.

“Thats it son just let her work her magic- shes on the way now”whispered Vic as his hands spread my arse cheeks and he slipped his warm and wet tongue all around my hole. As he did so, he began cupping and massaging my balls in one hand whilst pulsing two fingers against the area between my scrotum and arse.The sensation of all of this together was making me breathless -

Betty was now thrusting harder and faster and my cock hurt so much, it just had to release.

As much as i tried not to, my cock spasmed a few short times and just shot semen into her tight cunt- my whole body jerked and strained as it kept pumping cum into her. It was apparent Betty was still in heat but my cock was too sensitive now and i had to pull out it was hurting so much.

“Ill take it from here lad” said Vic. My whole nether region was soaking wet from a mixture of spunk, Betty's wetness and Vics saliva.

Betty got off her hands and knees and lay on her back spreading her legs. Her hands went down to her pussy and parted it exposing her cunt hole. It was all red and swollen from the fucking and there were slivers of spunk stuck to it. She then contracted her pelvic muscles and pushed out a load of thick goo that only seconds before, i had pumped deep inside her.

Vic soon had his face buried down in Betty's pussy licking up all it had to offer. His tongue was also flicking over Betty's clit at the same time causing her to thrust into his face and growl more than moan.I slid my forefinger in and out of her wet mouth which she eagerly sucked - then kissed her hard and bit her lips. My hands went over her tits stroking them and firmly tugging her erect nipples. She began flailing her body uncontrollably as Vic firmly held her thighs apart and stuck to his task. “ you bastard , you fucking bastard!” she shouted out before collapsing down on the bed her body now floppy and expended of all tension and energy of only moments before.

Vic and Betty shared a sticky spunky kiss and we all lay on the bed for a bit relaxing after our very exciting exertions. Vics cock was still hard and oozing pre cum but he made no attempt to wank it.

“Youve been very patient and attentive Vic so once we get our breath back you will get your reward dont worry!”……

By *asyGent75Man 5 days ago

Awesome

By *ickiJMan 5 days ago

kintbury

Wonderful. Thank you.

By *elbyfuntimesMan 5 days ago

Selby

By *rdiscreet327Man 4 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Brilliant!

By *9Karm69Man 4 days ago

plymouth/chesterfield

By *ob2Man 4 days ago

dungannon

By *hynot3Man 4 days ago

Middlesbrough

By *itstoowoo2Woman 4 days ago

Newcastle

By *ewnmatures OP   Couple 3 days ago

fife

We all lay around naked for a short while all naked and covered in sweat and other fluids. My cock had gone flaccid after our exertions but Vic still sported a veiny hard cock which he fondled gently but still did not jerk off.

“ Ok Vic its your turn now - youve been very good letting me sample this young man so its only fair you take centre stage” He grinned and reached over for the lubricant whilst Betty fetched the strap on and hoisted herself into it.

Vic went and sat on the edge of the bed then leaned back putting his hands behind his knees and lifting up his legs which parted to reveal a hairy pink hole. It seemed to be twitching in anticipation. Betty took the tube of lubricant and rubbed it up and down the shaft of the large dildo, then passed the tube to me. “ Get him ready son”. I put a blob of gel on my finger and began delicately rubbing it around the rim of his arse. As i did so he let out a slight whimper and i saw his balls twitching around in his hairy - and by now - tightening sack.

“Inside him” instructed Betty and as i looked at Vic he nodded . I slipped a finger in slowly and his sphincter contracted and relaxed in a pulsing motion. My finger then felt something inside and i stopped afraid i may hurt him. “Thats the sweet spot pal - just keep going”. As i stimulated his prostate his cock visibly began to dribble gooey liquid out on to his hairy belly.

At that Betty moved me away from Vic and she moved between his legs rubbing the thick dildo up against his puckered arse. With a few movements of her hips she dlid it in and began to slowly fuck his hole. Vic let out gasps as she slid in and out gently but steadily picking up a rhythm.

As she did so i started to get stiff again watching Vic get pleasure from submitting to his wife and seeing Betty’s tits flapping about and her wrinkly arse propelling her deep into her husbands slippery hole.

I stood at the side of the bed watching her fucking him and i started to wank to relieve the pressure on my cock. However Vic took my hand and put it on his stiff member - he wanted me to jerk him off. Gladly i obliged. I got onto the bed and straddled Vics face while reaching over and rubbing his cock. This gave me an even better view of Bettys tits shaking with each thrust.

Vic reached up with his hands and guided me down onto his face . He alternated between kissing and licking my balls and rimming my arse and sucking my -by now - rigid cock! My god i was ready to come again and gave them warning of this . Betty reached out and took my cock in her hand for the last few seconds of bliss. Bucking and twisting my balls emptied themselves yet again of their own volition. The spunk sprayed all over Vics hairy chest where it lay in gooey droplets.

Then i felt his body strain as he began to writhe. Then the moment of completion arrived- a few tugs and jerks and he began to spurt wads of semen out the end of his thick purple headed member. More jerks and the fluid kept coming but more watery this time. Betty gently pulled out of his arse and put her face against Vics torso before licking the mixed residue of the males exertions. After cleaning up i went home knackered and with delightfully sore nether regions for a few days as a result of my adventures with Betty & Vic.

As it was we met up a few more times over the summer before it was time for me to return to university.

They taught me a few things that summer though - always be open to sharing new experiences with others and sexual pleasure is not based on youth or looks.

- I still cant dance!!!!

Since we joined fab we have met older couples and had great times with them - we hope this will continue if anyone out there would be interested!

Hope you enjoyed ……

By *SB1971Man 2 days ago

cleethorpes

By *aughtywifeyWoman 2 days ago

close

By *asyGent75Man 2 days ago

By *enticar7Man 2 days ago

moreton in marsh

Certainly did

Thanks

By *angtidy42Couple 2 days ago

Redditch

By *rmrshorny2Couple 17 hours ago

Seaside