FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blonde from work...

Blonde from work...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Remember the blonde from work??? Well after a few months of fucking the life out of each other at every slightest opportunity we decided to treat ourselves to the comfort of a hotel room for a really steamy all night session! We both took the same day off work and i booked us into dukes hotel in belfast. We were'nt able to check in until something like 2pm. We arranged it that i would go and get us checked in, text her the room number and she would meet me there later on. As soon as i got to the room i ran myself i nice hot bath (it takes longer to cum after a piping hot bath and i wanted to last for hours!) just as i was getting out i heard a wrap at the door, it was her, i felt my cock twitch with excitement at the prospect of what we were gonna get up to! I answered the door wearing only a towel, she came and had a look around "did you request this room especially?" she asked,

"no, why?" i replied, "just thought you might have requested a room with floor to ceiling mirrors right beside the bed on purpose" she said with a sexy grin on her face. "no" i said, "but now that you mention it, it would be a shame not to put them to good use!" with that i pushed her down onto the bed and lowered myself down on top of her, i gave her a long slow deep passionate kiss, before lightly kissing my way along her jawline to her ear where i flicked at it with my tounge while breathing my hot breath into it as well, i could feel her body writhing beneath me. Then i kissed my way down her neck and along her collar bone before sitting us both up and taking off her top then reaching around to unsnap her bra. As soon as it was off, flopped back down onto the bed and i began teasing her nipples, lightly flicking at one with my tounge while gently pinching the other with my fingers, i could feel my erection growing harder by the second beneath the towel that was still wrapped around my waist. I unbuttoned her jeans and trailed them off so that she was lying naked on the bed, she grabbed at the towel and whipped it off revealing my throbbing hard cock. I parted her legs and could see her glistening snatch as her pussy juices were already starting to flow, I lowered myself down on top of her dangling my swollen helmet just above her pussy lips, letting it touch lightly every now and again teasing the life out of her while we kissed.

I whispered in her ear as i teased her with my stiff prick "this is how frustrating it is for me in that office seeing u every day being so close but not being able to touch you, so you wont be getting my cock until i'm ready" so i kissed my way back down her naked body, down her side and across her naval, i teased her again as i bypassed her moist pussy lips and licked and kissed my way down her inner thigh then moved across to her other leg and worked my way back up her other thigh before firmly running my tongue along her pussy lips, then i used my fingers to spread her lips and drive my tongue as deep inside her as i could, wriggling it around her hole as much as i could, i came out for breath and slid my middle finger inside her and reached for her g-spot and focused my attention on her clit with mouth. She grabbed hold of my head and forced it down onto her as she grinded hard against mouth, i could hear her short sharp breaths, panting as she came all over my face, i was covered in her juices, i moved up beside her again and we started kissing passionately and she licked her juices off my face. We rolled over so that she was ontop of me, my hard cock was pressed tight against my stomach and she parted her pussy lips so that she could slide herself along the length of it without it going inside her, she grinded her clit against the side of my thick shaft, the noises coming from her sopping wet fanny were turning me on even more, she suddenly came again, the look on her face was so intense as her body jerked each time she slid down the length of my dick, i thought she was about to climb off and catch her breath but instead she reached down and grabbed my cock and eased it inside her fanny. I was sooo hard i could feel my cock pulsing as she grinded ontop of me, she sat upright and cupped her tits, i could see them jiggling about as i held her hips and controlled the pace of our hot steamy fuck. But i wanted even more control so i tossed her off and positioned myself behind her doggystyle so that we were both facing the full length mirror, i pushed my cock inside her from behind really slowly, inch by inch while we made eye contact in the mirror it was so intense, as i built up the pace grabbing her hips and pulling her back onto the full length of raging erection, slamming into harder and harder, i could see her tits slapping together in the mirror, i could feel myself getting close to cumming when i heard her say "dont be cumming inside me, i wanna taste your cum!" i said "you better get your mouth round this quick then coz i'm gonna explode soon!" i slowed down and then pulled out and lay on my back, got down inbetween my legs and licked her juices off up and down my shaft before taking it in her hand and gently circling my balls with her tounge, then she took my hand and placed it on my cock, i kept rubbing it as she raised my legs and started to rim my asshole with tongue, i had never experienced this before and i couldnt believe how fucking great it felt after only a few minutes i was on the brink of shooting my load everywhere, i tiod her how close i was and she came back up and put her lips around my cock and just as she was on her way down my shaft my jizz came flying out of my cock, my whole body spasmed as load after load of my hot spunk was released into her mouth, to top things off she swallowed the whole lot, every last drop, before we collapsed in each others arms, our whole bodies dripping in sweat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic!!

Great story / experience!

Keep'em cumming!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

brilliant

» Add a new message to this topic