FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > steam room!

steam room!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd just finished a 12 hour busy and stressful night shift and really needed to unwind so as I had my gym bag in my car I thought I’d try a work out. I don’t normally go to the gym at that time on a morning and was surprised at how busy it was, I went upstairs and got changed then found a treadmill near the main fan as I usually get hot and sweaty while running. As I scan the treadmills I notice a few strange faces who must be the morning people, in particular I notice a black guy who looked to be in his early 30's and very fit!! I take the treadmill in front of him and start with a steady walk. After I warm up I remove my fleece and left wearing my leggings a very small training top, as I start to run faster I can feel his eyes staring into my back. I get a slight tingle as I imagine what he must be thinking, ive been training hard for months now and know I’m looking good and toned. As I’m running I can see him through the mirrors on the front wall and I’m disappointed when I see him start to walk off but then he comes round and gets on the treadmill next to me!!

Not quite sure what to do I say "hi"

" I’ve not seen you hear before" he says and I explain that I don’t normally come at this time, we chat for a few minutes and he says his goodbyes, as I look round I hadn’t noticed that the gym had nearly emptied. So feeling very horny I decide to get my bikini on and hit the steam room where I could masturbate and make myself cum as I had done many times before. Well you can imagine how excited I got when I opened the door to the steam room and instantly saw his toned black body!! Shyly I say hi again and take a seat not too far away from him, as it gets warmer I need to lie down. At this point my imagination is running wild wandering how big is cock is and getting wetter by the minute. “Have you heard about the goings on in here" he asks? not quite sure what to say I reply "what do you mean"

“well people getting up to allsorts in here" “I can’t blame them" I say. " have you ever been naughty in here" he asks as he reaches his hand over to my thigh, I nearly jump out my skin!! He moves his hand quicker than than he put it there apologising, I take his hand and put it back saying its ok that he had just made me jump and that I not been naughty in here before but have thought about it. He tells me to just relax and enjoy so I close my eyes and lay back to feel his hand moving further up my leg, im so horny and not quite sure how far he’s going to go but he goes all the way up into my bikini bottoms. I open my legs slightly to encourage him to do more and gasp as he slides his finger inside me. I feel so naughty but want more!!

As he starts to probe me with his fingers I raise myself up wanting to take his fingers deeper and harder, bucking against his hand I can feel myself getting close, it so hot in here right now and my body is dripping with sweat and my pussy is dripping with my juices, I grab his hand and push it deeper into me making me moan as I orgasm against his hand!!

Even though I’d had my pleasure I still wasn’t satisfied in that I wanted to feel his toned body and see and feel his cock. I wasn’t left disappointed as I took his hard cock out of his shorts,,,, it was the biggest cock I'd ever felt!!!

Spurred on by this I started to pull on him making him even harder,,, he tells me to lean back and remove my bikini top where he begins to wank his big cock onto my chest, even though it is hot in here I can feel his hot cum all over my chest!! At this point he just says " thank you " and walks out leaving me still horny and wanting more!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Going to start going in the steam room a lot more now haha

By *nly_me!Man  over a year ago

london

Sounds like a lot of fun

[Removed by poster at 30/03/13 06:38:09]