FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > tied up husband

tied up husband

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Oral OP   Man  over a year ago

Mattishall

The club had been boring, being midweek it was almost half-empty, and the stage acts were mediocre, just local young guns getting their first chance to prove themselves on stage. I had intended not to stay, just to have one more bottle then make my way home. I walked up to the bar. I found myself standing next to a woman in her mid thirties; she had short-cropped blonde hair and was about 5’ 7” to 5’ 8” tall. She was dressed in tight fitting black pants and white t-shirt that showed off her slim figure to full advantage. She smiled at me as I stood next to her. “Pretty grotty don’t you think?” I said, nodding towards the current band on stage, a bunch of surfer dudes bashing out noise to a high degree. The woman smiled and said, “Oh I don’t think my little brother is that bad!” I nearly choked on my drink “Oh well, how to put a foot in it in easy stages. Sorry!” She just laughs,” Actually, I agree with you they are awful. I promised I would pop in and see them. I have done my sisterly duty and am now going for a grown up drink in a grown ups pub.” I smile, “I’m beginning to wish I had done that in the first place, then I would not be feeling so embarrassed.” She laughs again, a hearty throaty laugh, her eyes echo the smile on her lips, “Don’t feel so bad about it, why not come and join me, I’ll let you buy me a drink to compensate for besmirching the family name.” I quickly agree. We finish our drinks and leave the club. My car is at the office just around the corner and I offer to drive.Cathy, for that is her name accepts and names a pub in an area of the city I am unfamiliar with. We drive through the busy city streets chatting about everything from the state of the nation to the latest movie we had both seen. We reach the pub and park in the busy car park; the bar is full of noisy city types, a few of whom call out as we pass, ”Hi Cathy, how you doing, where’s Mike?” Cathy responds with a soft smile “Oh he’s at home, a bit tied up at the moment.” I raise a quizzical eye, “Mike, who’s that?” Cathy looks me in the eyes, her gaze looking deeply as if gauging my reaction to her answer. “Mike’s my husband, I left him at home this evening, He’s all tied up and couldn’t make it.,” She smiles again and says, “ Don’t worry about your reputation or mine, I’m allowed out on my own!” I laugh, “I have no problems with the arrangements, and in fact I quite appreciate them.” We settle down for a quiet drink and a long chat. At one point Cathy leans forward and places a hand on my knee, the action sends a light shiver through my body. Cathy notices it, “Are you cold?” she asks, taking her hand in mine and rubbing it softly. “No,” I reply, “Actually I am getting a little hot.” “Oh dear, “she whispers, her voice takes on a new tone; low, husky and so sexy. It resonates through my body causing a massive shudder to rattle through me once moreCathy places a hand on my forehead. “Oh, you are so hot; you could be coming down with something. You should get out of those clothes and snuggle down in bed.” I nod my head, “That’s wonderful advice nurse, will you tuck me in and mop my brow?” Cathy looks directly into my face, “If that’s what you want, I will!” There is no mistaking the innuendo in her voice, at least I hope not. I take a deep breath to answer her. “I live a fair way out of town, so it’s probably to far for house calls.” I hope my answer gives her the chance to duck out if I have misread the signs and still put it down to a bit of joshing between friends. “Oh that’s not a problem, my surgery is much closer. We can go there.” I am shaking now as I reply, this time there will be no doubt as to what I believe is going to happen when we get there. “What about Mike, will there be a problem there when you turn up with a patient in tow?” “Absolutely not,” was her reply.Things have taken a different turn now, we both know what was to happen at the end of this journey to Cathy’s place and were both eager to complete it and start our adventure. We leave without finishing our drinks and make our way to my car. Cathy directs me to a smart area of town, full of large houses in a tree-lined road; each one set well back, excluding the entrances from prying eyes. .She directs me to take a left at the next turning and this leads to a short driveway leading up to an imposing Georgian fronted building. I park outside the front entrance. We sit for a moment as though gathering courage for the final stage. Finally Cathy turns, smiles at me, opens her door and steps out of the car.Apart from a gentle glow through the stained glass window of the front door, the house appears to be in darkness. She leads me through the door into a long hallway. A few shaded hall lamps cast a soft glow and I can just make out a number of doors to the right and, on the left a single doorway and the start of a large staircase that curves up to blackness. She opens the door on the left, to what I surmise will be the living room, and ushers me in. Cathy does not move from the doorway and as I squeeze past, I feel the softness of her breasts as they push into me. The nipples, hard and erect scratch across my chest. I look into her face, her eyes are closed and her tongue darts across each pink, painted lip, something is about to happen here tonight and I feel the tightness in my belly and breast as the thought of the evening ahead floods my brain..Once in the room the door is closed behind me, and what little light that there had been from the hall disappears; I stand for a moment wondering what is going to happen. I hear a rustle of clothing, the sound fine silks and nylons make as they rub together. I hear a gentle thump, quickly followed by a second. I guess that it is Cathy’s shoes hitting the floor; I wait expectantly.I sense, rather than see her move across the room; she obviously knows every inch of its layout or, the room contains no furniture, fixtures or fittings. The whisper of her movement stops. I hear her breathing; it is heavy, almost laboured, not the gasping pant of an exhausted runner but the soft shuddering sighs of some one approaching a sexual peak. Her voice when she speaks is hoarse and sexy, laden with promise and innuendo. However, the words she speaks send a nervous shock wave through me. I hear the excitement in her voice as she whispers, “I'd like you to meet my husband Mike!" I hear a click and overhead spotlight comes on illuminating the centre of the room. There, trapped in the bright glare is a man. He is strapped to a chaise-longue type backless settee. Fine white ropes bind him fast at his feet and hands. His head is raised slightly on a firm bolster. He is completely naked, his cock lies like a slumbering snake over one thigh, and his balls hang down, brushing the velvet material of the settee."What's this I ask?" "Oh, this is Mike, my little slave" Cathy replies, “Mike, this is my guest” She turns towards me and smiles “Do you know, I don’t even know your name?” Stevie,” I replied, I’m called Stevie.” “Mike, I’d like you to meet Stevie.” She turns back to me.”I told you the reason he wasn’t with me tonight was because he was tied up!” She laughs, “I have a use for him occasionally, but normally he is here to watch and assist my lovers as they fuck me." She walks over to the man and raises his chin "You like it when I get fucked don't you?" The man nods eagerly, "Well," she says "I am going to get fucked tonight. Stevie and I are going to have a great night of pleasure. You can watch and, if you’re really good you may be allowed to lick us clean afterwards.” I see Mikes cock twitch as it begins to grow; it is a good size cock, the head, a deep purple dome is just visible, half hidden by the soft rolled skin of the foreskin. Slowly, as the appendage swells, more and more of the head appears, pushing its way out of its cocoon.As Cathy had walked into the cone of light, I had been unable to hold in a gasp, except for the flimsiest thong, hold-up stockings and 6” high-heeled stiletto shoes she was naked, I was afforded a delectable view of a perfect ass. The cheeks, neatly bisected by the thong strap bounced rhythmically as she walked. Then, as she bent forward to raise Mike’s head so he could see, I had seen how the strap also divided her pussy. Already, a fine film of pussy juices coats the small outer lips of her hole. Her breasts hang down and the nipples, hard and erect brush against Mikes face as she teases and tantalizes both him and me. Cathy is obviously already excited about the impending action as am I. I hope neither of us will be disappointed. I also hope, sneaking another glance towards Mike, that I may be able to take advantage of that by now rather fine erection. They both look at me, “Time for me and you to get better acquainted Stevie.” Cathy murmurs.She walks towards me, her shoulders back the breasts high and firm, two perfect globes each neatly tipped by a dark aureole and erect nipple. I allow my gaze to wander across a flat stomach, down to a smoothly shaven pussy mound. Long slender legs encased in fine nylon complete the view. I barely have time to take in and appreciate the view before she closes in on me. She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me towards her. For the second time this evening, I feel her breasts pushing into me. Her nipples, firm hard points dig into my chest. She slides one leg between mine and rides my leg, rubbing her cunt up and down my thigh. Our lips meet, she crushes my mouth as she attacks, and her tongue drives into my mouth rampaging around. I retaliate and we tongue fight. I raise my hand to a breast, I can almost cover it with the palm of my hand, I long to stroke and tease it gently but this time there is no finesse. I grab it eagerly, squeeze and rub the soft flesh between my fingers. I bend my head and lap at the nipple covering it in a wet trail before sucking it into my mouth. My other hand slides down her back and onto the gentle swell of her ass cheeks. I slide my fingers between the tight cheeks and under the bootlace strap of her thong. I run my finger up and down that tight crease until I eventually rest on the tight hole of her bum; softly I tease and torment the hole, never penetrating but always giving the impression that I might at some time. Cathy’s breathing is becoming faster; her hands hold my head as she continues to kiss and batter my lips and mouth. I slide down her body, Oh the sensation as my hands first encounter those stockings. The sheer nylons send a tingle through me like an electric shock, I can feel my own sex fluids welling up inside me now but I want things to be slow and gentle. However, I think at this point Cathy may have other ideas and I am happy to see to her needs, safe in the knowledge that the second round will be mine and I hope to have both of them for my pleasure. My face is now opposite Cathy’s wet hole and I can sense, smell and almost taste her. I cannot wait for the actual moment of contact.I look around the side of Cathy towards Mike stretched out on the chaise-longue, His cock is up like a tent pole, the poor chap appears to be bursting as he watches our performance but is unable to assist himself, or us, from his restrained position. I walk Cathy backwards towards him until I am close enough to touch his hardness and still maintain a contact with Cathy’s pussy. Slowly, I wrap my hand around the hard shaft and begin to move it up and down. Mike groans as he realises what is happening. His body arches as though struck by epilepsy but I continue, just long, long, slow strokes, barely allowing my hand to touch his cock shaft, no more than a breeze. I have not forgotten Cathy’s needs, nor had she as she pulled my head towards her open hole. I plant a firm kiss on the apex of her pubic bone and allow my tongue to track down to her slit proper and into the soft hiding place of her clit. I lick at the small hard bud and tease my way around its warm cave. I try to draw it out from its protective covering and into my mouth. Now I am close enough to taste the juices that tumble from her pussy in an almost unbelievable torrent. The flavour is intense as is the heady scent of her juices. I lap all around her open slit, greedily sucking up her liquefied sex. I glance at Mike’s cock, he like Cathy is also leaking and a fine film of pre-cum fluid bubbles up from his cock slit.I use my thumb to smear it over and around the dome, occasionally scratching the super sensitive head with a nail bringing another shudder and another spurt of cock juice for my pleasure. My tongue by now is buried deep in Cathy’s hole; she tries to pull it from the roots in an effort to get it deeper inside her. She is close to coming I sense and I double my efforts to bring her off with my tongue in her pussy and a finger gently teasing her bum hole. At the same time I work harder on Mikes cock, I feel it growing even more in my hands as he builds up for an ejaculation of the first order. His ball sac is tight and compact, just waiting for the moment when it will explode.I move my finger from Cathy’s ass to her open pussy and at the same time lean over and cover Mikes cock with my mouth, I force my head down feeling his cock fill my mouth, the head bouncing of the inside of my cheeks as I swallow him . Cathy screams as I slide three fingers into her cunt, stretching and opening her hole up more. My thumb presses against the tight bud of her clit working it round and round in a circular motion.Mike cannot withstand the onslaught of my mouth and tongue and he explodes inside me. I greedily drink his juices as spurt after spurt spatters against the roof of my mouth and drips down onto my tongue there to explode in a confusion of tastes and textures. Cathy too has reached her climax and she drops to her knees as the first wave of her orgasm hits her; her pussy juices, are unbelievable and run in a torrent over my fingers and wrist. She leans forward and her lips again brush mine, this time the fierceness has gone and she is gentle, her tongue a gently probing between my own lips. I part my mouth allowing it to slip in and explore my mouth.Eventually Mike and Cathy lie still, exhausted by the sheer power of their orgasms. I lie between them gently stroking Cathy’s still leaking wet hole and marvelling at Mikes already returning erection. My turn now I think. I stand and slowly undress, first my white shirt, now heavily marked with lipstick marks then my shoes and small socks. I stand and begin to undo my Jeans but Cathy reaches out a hand to stop me. “Let Me,” she says in that lazy sexy drawl she has. I smile at her and watch as she undoes the top button and then slowly slides down the zip exposing my lilac lace boxer knickers. Cathy hooks a finger in each side of the waistband and slowly pulls them down gradually exposing my cunt to her view. Unlike Cathy, I am not clean-shaven but keep a small triangle of trimmed pussy hair pointing to the entrance to my hole. "Mmmm lovely,” Cathy whispers. I am going to enjoy this, she pushes her face forward, and I feel the first lap of her tongue on my waiting pussy slit. I ask her to wait a moment and stretch back to remove my bra. My small 34B boobs are solid like small tennis balls; I hope they like them. The nipples are long and sensitive; I used to be so self-conscious of them when younger. However, once I learned what a pleasure it was to have them handled sucked and nipped I lost all the pubescent foolishness and enjoyed the sensations my partner gave me when feeding off them.With my bra off, I am totally naked. I stand there in the bright light as Cathy examines my body. She touches and strokes all of me. Finally, she parts the soft folds of my pussy lips and penetrates them with her fingers. She slides them in and out until she works a fine film of my cunt juices over her fingers. Then, she removes them from my hole and begins to lick them clean. Beside us, Mike is straining at his bonds. Cathy walks towards him. You want to taste Stevie do you honey?” she queries. Mike nods furiously and tries to sit up as best he can but he manages no more than to raise his head a few inches off the bolster. Cathy waves her fingers in front of his face getting tantalisingly close to his mouth and darting tongue. At the last moment, she pulls away and teasingly, licks them clean herself. I determine to give Mike a taste of what he wants so I walk to the settee and quickly straddle his face, I lower myself down until I feel his nose forcing itself between my ass cheeks and his tongue slips effortlessly into my pussy. I feel his tongue rummaging round my slit and shiver as it slides across my G spot.I watch now as Cathy stands astride him at the other end. Her feet placed either side of his hip. She steadies herself on my shoulder and drops into a crouch, pausing only to guide his hard again cock into the entrance to her hole before continuing the journey down until he was buried deep inside her and her ass rested on his lap.From here in the night blurs into day and Mike, Cathy and I spend the entire weekend servicing each other, we fuck and suck. I take Cathy with her strap-on; she takes me from behind while I am giving Mike a blowjob and I foolishly leave my ass sticking up into the cool air. Mike is insatiable. He takes us both from both ends and never seems to run out of steam, or cum with which to fill our mouths, asses or pussies.It was all I could do late Sunday evening to tear myself away and travel back to my house for a change of clothes and a good night’s sleep before work on Monday morning. But I am going back Friday when we have more plans and ideas on how to keep everyone happy for the weekend/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You have a pussy?

By *ust Oral OP   Man  over a year ago

Mattishall

Sorry no just a poor old male who likes writing etotica

» Add a new message to this topic