FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A welcome break

A welcome break

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reagle OP   Man 2 weeks ago

northolt

It was a well deserved break, as is most common they had reached their forties Matt and Claire’s sex life had gone off the boil, kids, daily expenses busy work lives often taking priority over each other.

Matt was a normal looking guy bit on the skinny side, he had married Claire at 25, not an experienced lover by any means.

Claire had met Matt in a bar, he seemed kind and that was exactly what she was looking for after her previous relationships. He was safe, secure and a little shy and reserved but she fell in love with him.

They married at 25 but waited until their thirties to have kids, having two children took a toll on Claire’s body and she had gained more weight in her thirties than she would have liked, stable relationship, kids, takeaways etc but as she reached her forties she decided to make changes, yoga, strength training and swimming.

The weight fell off her and not only was she thinner but she was healthier than she had ever been, more confident and happier.

The one area that she wished could improve was their sex life, it was never sensational sessions or spontaneous sex, but enjoyable love making, she wished there was more spark.

She hoped that they could rekindle a bit of a spark on holiday together, their kids a little older so could stay with her parents for a week.

She had for the first time in years packed clothes that revealed her body, a bikini, tight vests nice summer dresses they were both looking forward to the break.

On arrival at the holiday apartment block the sun was beating down, they had brought two suitcases due to Claire overpacking with her new wardrobe, they had decided not to purchase new luggage with wheels and sturdy handles to save more cash for the trip.

Claire was at the stairs struggling with her suitcase while Matt checked them in.

“Want a hand with that girl” she heard a gruff London accent say. She looked up to see a brute of a man, easily 6’3 towering over her, he must have been in his late fifties or early sixties, very tanned skin, obviously spending too much time in the sun.

His shoulders broad and had the shape of someone that probably had looked after themselves but was slowly letting the good life creep in, not fat, bulky.

He wore a short sleeve shirt that was open, his skin on his arms covered in greening tattoos.

“Oh hi, erm no it’s okay, my husband will help” she told him. They both looked over to the queue of holiday makers with Matt shrugging his shoulders.

“Okay no problem darling” and with that his large frame slipped around the case and up the stairs.

Once all checked in they headed up to their room, they had got a room with a balcony, the king size bed next to the patio doors, Claire looked forward to being woken by the warm sun, the curtains blowing in the breeze.

They both smiled as they walked out to the balcony, the warm sun beating down with a great view of the large pool below.

The walls between the balcony were waist high so you could see the balcony next door.

“You made it up with your case then girl” came a voice from the next balcony. Matt and Claire looked over to the huge man from reception, he was sat in a chair, cigarette in hand and a beer on the table, the shirt now removed.

Claire laughed “eventually” adding “wow it’s so hot here, beautiful, I’m Claire this is my husband Matt” introducing them to him.

“Frank, I’d shake your hands but I’ve just put suntan lotion on my hands are caked in it”

“Nice to meet you frank, enjoy the sun” Claire said. “Intend to girl”

They both went to the bar downstairs to get drinks before returning to the room to unpack, before dressing for dinner. Matt checked in on the kids while Claire showered. Matt jumped in after her while she dressed. She put on a summer dress for the evening with some sandals, the dress showed off her long lean legs, she couldn’t wait to get some colour on her skin.

Her brown long hair tied up to keep the hair off her neck. She felt happy and relaxed and once Matt was dressed they headed to the restaurant on site.

The meal was great and they laughed and joked like they used to, the wine flowed and they enjoyed themselves. They wobbled arm in arm back to their block even sharing a kiss in the warm air.

They opened the patio doors to let the breeze flow around the room and laid in bed. Matt began kissing her neck like he used to, and a warm feeling came over her, as they kissed her hand lowered and curled around Matt’s cock stroking him slowly to hardness.

Matt’s fingers softly caressed her breasts the way she liked, the touch turning her on, Matt rolled over so he was in between her legs, his arms upright on the bed, and she sighed as he entered her.

Matt slowly moved his hips back and fourth, it felt nice being made love to, the dark room, the breeze and the twinkling lights from the darkness beyond the balcony.

She lay there enjoying the sensation her head to one side, a bright small orange light illuminated from the balcony wall, the balcony lights were off so she couldn’t make out anything but she was absolutely sure it was from a cigarette.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

northolt

The realisation hit Claire, it was a cigarette, it was frank, and they were being watched.

A strange feeling come over her, rather than tell Matt and stop, she didn’t say a word, Matt still making love to her softly and sensually, her hand moved to her right breast, teasing her nipple, sure enough another glow of the cigarette. She had never experienced this feeling before, she was never an exhibitionist but she found herself getting more turned on knowing he was there. “Harder” she demanded.

Matt looked surprised it had been a while since they had done this and very rarely had she made those sorts of demands. Claire was now fixated on the outside and sure enough the glow returned burning brighter has he inhaled on the cigarette. “Fuck me harder” she said almost putting on a show.

The faster pace and the words from his wife were too much for Matt. He came pushing himself inside her, he had got a vasectomy after their second child so there was no danger of Claire getting pregnant. He collapsed on-top of her his head on her shoulder.

She was a little disappointed another few moments and she may have reached orgasm herself, Matt kissed her on her lips “wow, that was hot, we still got it hun” he said rolling off her onto the bed.

By *he topless tradieMan 2 weeks ago

hidden village

Great start

northolt

She turned her head to the balcony for the cherry glow but there was nothing. She had mixed emotions, glad that her and Matt had made love, disappointed that she hadn’t come and weirdly turned on by an old guy next door watching them.

The next morning they woke up with the sun shining through the room, another beautiful day, they shared a lovely breakfast together and planned a day by the pool.

Claire looked in the mirror at her white bikini “I don’t look stupid do I?” She asked her husband “you look fine darling” he answered. She didn’t want fine but she understood what he meant. She turned in the mirror checking her body, her large breast encased in the bikini, “I don’t want to look like a tart” she added. “You don’t” Matt told her.

Claire headed out to the balcony and leant over the wall, the fights for sunbeds obviously a thing of the past as she checked the pool area.

“Morning girl” came a voice startling her. She turned around to see frank in his chair. She watched his eyes lower to her breasts, a curl of a smile appearing on his lips.

“Morning Frank” Claire answered “just checking the pool situation” she explained. “Got to get that tan going girl” frank said “that’s the plan, see you later” she said as she turned back entering the room.

Claire and Matt sat by the pool reading, a bit of day drinking thrown in. As she lay on the lounger she couldn’t help but think of the nights events. The faceless man watching her being made love to, just the glow of the cigarette confirming he was there.

She couldn’t understand why she was turned on, it was never a fantasy that she had ever had. She put it to the back of her mind, reading her book and enjoying the cocktails. The hottest part of the day approached and they both didn’t want to burn, they went to the restaurant and had a bite to eat, the cocktails being a little ill advised as she felt a bit tipsy.

They returned to the room, thankfully the balcony was in the shade, “I need a nap” Matt said “I can’t handle this day drinking” Claire laughed “light weight” she told him. “You don’t mind do you?” He asked “not at all, hun, we are on holiday, relax have a siesta!” She told him, I’m just going to sit in the shade and read my book” she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and went out to the balcony, head still a bit foggy from the strong cocktails. She set up the chair in the shade.

It wasn’t long before she heard the snoring of Matt sprawled on the bed behind her. She sat reading her book. A few pages in she heard the patio door open next door, the moving of a chair on the tiled floor, and a bottle being placed on the table. Frank was back from whatever he was doing.

By *oshrinkingviolet247Woman 2 weeks ago

cheshire

Fucking outstanding….

Good to see you back with a new exceptionally hot story

northolt

She heard the tone of a phone and the clicking of a lighter. She didn’t know what came over her but she turned around to check Matt, fast asleep sprawled on the bed and then she reached behind her unclasping her bikini top and removed it.

Claire had never done this before even on previous holidays, but she now sat on her balcony her breasts exposed, the light breeze and thoughts of what she was doing hardening her nipples.

She took a swig of her water, the coldness making her cough. “Back so soon girl” she heard from the other side of the wall. “Way too hot, this time of the day” she answered. “Mad dogs and Englishman” Frank replied. “Yeah something like that” she heard franks chair move, her breath caught, if he got up he would see her breasts.

Normally she would grab her top or run inside but the tingling in between her legs stopped her. What on earth was happening to her .

Frank appeared at the wall that divided the two balconies, mid sentence, his eyes locking on to her breasts, she peeked over book. “You enjoying it here” he finished.

Claire felt like her heart was going to leap from her chest but she played the confident woman to a t,taking on the approach that it was normal, she lowered her book and placed it on the table. Providing him an unrestricted view of her breasts.

“Well it’s the first day but it all seems lovely” she told him. Frank leaned his head over the wall “sleeping beauty enjoying it too” Frank asked. Claire laughed “yeah he is, enjoyed pre lunch drinks too much I think” franks eyes darted to her breasts taking her in. “You have a stamina problem there girl”

By *ynamo301Man 2 weeks ago

North West

By *portbilly1976Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

Great start

northolt

Claire’s brain clicked, was he talking about the nap or last night? She thought. Frank turned and faced the pool “some lovely views from this balcony girl” a wry smile appeared on Claire’s face, she knew he wasn’t talking about the pool.

Claire looked at his broad shoulders and the back of his arms darted with tattoos. “Do tattoos hurt as much as they say? She asked him. He turned back around his body filling the space between the two balconies again. “Nah, you get used to it” he told her. “How many have you got? Claire asked “about 20 I think” he told her “you think? She laughed.

Well I’ve got so many I lost count, got this one a couple of months back, that was probably the most painful” he said. Claire couldn’t see what he was pointing too so she stood up and peeked over the wall.

His left thigh had a pattern wrapped around it, black, which to be honest looked a bit funny on his brown leather coloured skin, but what she couldn’t ignore was the evident bulge in his tight trunks. Her pussy tingled at the sight. It looked rather large. She overted her eyes but she was pretty sure that Frank had caught her looking.

“Looks painful but looks good” Claire said. “And what about the tattoo girl” Frank asked smiling. Claire tried to look confused “huh” she asked sitting down back in her chair. Pretty sure that her confident demeanour had been shattered “nothing girl just a joke” he said. Claire sat in the chair her nipples hard her pussy tingling from the situation.

“What are you two up to tonight then?” Frank asked. “Dinner drinks and back here really, dinner drinks and come back and chill in front of the tv, I’m sure I’ll find something to watch later”

Claire knew exactly what he was insinuating. “Like last night?” Claire asked. “Exactly” Frank said. “Let’s hope the performance is better tonight ay girl.”

North West

northolt

With that Frank disappeared from view, Claire puffed out her cheeks, what an intense feeling that was. Her pussy was tingling, her nipples stiff, but what did he mean by performance, was it hers or Matt’s.

Claire was horny no doubt about it, all through dinner getting back to the apartment was the only thing on her mind, the food was delicious. As they sat there after dinner chatting and laughing Claire leaned forward across the table, her husband Matt copied the movement and she kissed him, he smiled at her, enjoying his wife’s relaxed behaviour “I’m really horny” she whispered to him.

Matt smiled “shall we go back” he asked “absolutely” Claire told him. They both got up from the table, Claire held his hand practically pulling Matt through the restaurant, as they walked through the bar her eyes caught franks who was sat at the bar, he quickly grabbed his pint and began drinking the remaining lager as quickly as he could.

As they got into their room they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. “It’s so hot in here” Claire said moving towards the sliding door opening it.

“That’s better” she said as the night breeze flooded into the room. Matt didn’t have time to think as Claire began kissing him again. Furiously tugging at his buttons on his shirt. He took the queue quickly removing his trousers, “get on the bed” she demanded.

Matt wasn’t going to anything but and he climbed on the bed. His cock hard, he was ready for her, the opportunity to make love to his wife two days in a row a very welcome occurrence.

Claire stood in front of the window, the breeze lightly blowing her hair. She seductively turned and faced the balcony wriggling her arse at her husband.

In that moment she didn’t know who she was performing for but as a cherry glow appeared from the wall she smiled. Slipping off her dress slowly over her shoulders, swaying her hips from side to side, giving her husband what he thought was a show just for him.

Her dress fell to the floor, she stood there in her matching bra and underwear she had brought especially for the trip, her husband let out a wow of appreciation as his wife teased.

The cherry red glow showed again as Claire removed her bra, she could feel herself tingling. “I hope you like what you see” Claire purred. “I do” Matt sighed. The glow of the cigarette appeared again “ I can’t see but I hope your cock is nice and hard” she teased. She realised in that moment, she was not talking to her husband.

She was so horny right now she couldn’t believe how turned on she was. The cherry glow confirmed he was still there. “I bet you want my lips on your cock right now don’t you” she asked.

“Oh Jesus what’s got into you! Yes!” She placed her fingers into her underwear and slowly peeled them down her thighs. She knew that he wouldn’t be going anywhere now.

“I’d quite like to see it” she purred, her back to her husband, she bent down and picked up her underwear. She raised her hand running her panties over her body, dancing over her hard nipples. “Turn around then” Matt said pleadingly.

At this point Claire had an idea, and she tossed the panties out of the door onto the patio she watched as the glow of the cigarette appeared and turned around to face Matt.

She bent over the bed, giving the view of her arse to the real recipient of the show, parting her legs slightly and ran her tongue up the shaft of her husbands cock.

“Oh god” he proclaimed as Claire’s mouth enclosed around his cock “slow down” Matt said has Claire began sucking his cock. She lifted her mouth off his cock “don’t you dare come” she snapped at him.

“Let’s fuck” Matt said, desperately trying not to do exactly that as his wife had gone into overdrive.

Claire had an idea, “ I want to try something” she said “put your legs here over the bed” Matt positioned himself at the side of the bed his legs on the floor. “Claire opened his legs wide and facing the door teased her pussy with his cock.

She pursed her lips and blew a kiss towards the balcony and lowered down her husbands cock, as she sank down his shaft enjoying the hardness she realised that her underwear was nowhere to be seen on the balcony floor.

This made her brain explode, he had her underwear, the thought turned her on even more than she was already. She began riding Matt’s cock harder, using him. “Oh god” Matt proclaimed “fuck I’m going to come”

Claire snapped out of her mind, if her husband couldn’t have the audacity to pleasure her she would no longer him, and she lifted off his cock as it spurted come over himself “for fucks sake Matt” she said.

“Im sorry, it was just too horny, I lost control you were so sexy” Claire was angry, she shouldn’t have been she knew, it was her own fault for doing that to him but she didn’t care. She needed to come to.

“I’m sorry, look I’m going to get a shower” he told her. He rolled off the bed, “sorry” he said.

northolt

Claire sat in the bed, as the water started in the shower, a light illuminated the balcony as Frank turned his light on next door. She expected to see him appear but a tattooed arm appeared over the wall dangling her underwear.

She checked the door, the shower was running, one thing Matt always did was take long showers. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself and stepped out to the warm air of the balcony.

She stepped towards the wall her heart beating. “Another poor performance girl” Frank said standing there. “And I’m not talking about you” Claire looked at franks hand holding her underwear “it appears so” she replied. “Little sort like you needs a good seeing to” he growled. “If the roles were reversed right now you’d still be in there screaming as I fucked that sexy little arse off you.

Claire’s pussy tingled as Frank stood there holding her underwear telling her that. “That little show for my benefit was it you little cock tease” he said. “ hoped my cock was hard, did you, and that you’d like to see it, I knew you were talking to me”

Claire stood there not sure what to say. He raised her underwear to his nose and breathed in deeply. “Oh I can fucking smell how turned on you were, so you want to see my cock do you?”

Claire stood there again not sure what to say, her heart thumped in her chest she looked at the shower door, it was still shut “well” he growled. She knew she shouldn’t, she had no idea what had come over her the last couple of nights but she wanted to see it, she craved to see it Claire nodded “show me” she whispered.

northolt

Frank laughed “it’s not that easy girl, a pair of panties and a little show doesn’t get you a gander at the goods. “Get that chair” he instructed her. She turned around and saw the chair he was talking about “bring it over and sit down” she did was instructed.

She could hear the water running from the pipe so she knew when this would have to stop. She looked at him, “lose the towel” he growled. Claire instinctively checked the door but she could still hear water running. She opened the towel letting it flop around the chair “good girl” Frank approved. “Look at those sexy hard nipples” he complimented “now open those legs” he continued.

Claire was now totally in the moment, her pussy was tingling at his directness. She spread her legs allowing Frank to see her pussy. “I bet that tastes good, fucking soaking I reckon too” he added.

His eyes scanned over her body, “ sexy little bitch aren’t you” her body tingled. “Play with yourself” he instructed. Claire didn’t hesitate at his demand, she lowered her hand between her legs and slid her finger down her lips. The sensation was unreal heightened by the older brute of a man standing there watching.

North West

By *elshhung50Man 2 weeks ago

caerphilly

So horny here

By *ig daddy 1969Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

By *orny405060Man 2 weeks ago

Harrogate

Oh wow

By *P69erMan 2 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 2 weeks ago

Gower

Very nice

By *SB1971Man 2 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *.jellyMan 2 weeks ago

jacksonville

He go nut on her chest an send her in there to shower

By *cotty909Man 2 weeks ago

tranent

northolt

“Good girl” he said, she had no idea why but those words drove her crazy “now tell me again what you want to see” he asked her. Claire’s finger pleasured her pussy, her finger coated in her juices. “Show me your cock” she said.

She watched as Frank unfastened his shorts, and lowered them down. She gasped and slid her middle finger inside herself as Frank revealed his big fat hard cock. He was big all over, his cock longer than Matt’s but what amazed her was how thick it was, it was unreal. The thickest at the base but reduced at the top with a defined triangle tip, it looked like an arrow head.

Frank smiled “ah she likes a big cock”he said he placed his forefinger underneath it and his thumb on top and moved his hand. His huge cock dangled up and down, Claire didn’t take her eyes off it.

Luckily for Claire the water continued to run. “You want to see my stroke my cock don’t you” she nodded as her finger tip teased her clit. “I bet you fucking do” he growled wrapping his large hand around the base of his shaft.

Claire’s clit was being pleasured by her own fingers as this older man stroked his huge cock in front of her. “You’re a dirty little bitch aren’t you?” He asked.

She wondered how she could ever deny it, sat on a chair showing a stranger her pussy while she pleasures herself as he stroked his extremely large cock.

Frank wanked his cock with vigour now. “Tell me how wet you are” he growled as he stroked himself. “Soaking” Claire confirmed. Franks cock was now leaking pre come and his shaft was starting to glisten with wetness.

The water stopped. “Looks like the shows over” Frank said. “Shame really” Claire grabbed the towel wrapping it around herself. Frank used her underwear and wiped his cock. “Just in case you were interested how I taste” he said tossing her underwear at her. Which she caught and stuffed them down the towel now fastened around her.

“You know in anticipation of tomorrow, I dont care how you do it but get rid of him and tomorrow morning I want you sat here ready to suck some cock.”

By *ax_glasscotMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

By *ogan WillowCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

glasgow

Great story

By *imetomingleMan 2 weeks ago

merchant City

North West

Amazing

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

Brill.more please.

cleethorpes

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

northolt

Matt came out of the shower and found his wife sat outside on the balcony, showers free if you want it” he said.

Claire said “thanks coldly” she felt bad, it wasn’t his fault, but something had awakened in her, she didn’t want soft love making she wanted excitement.

She went into the bathroom, and unfastened the towel, her underwear dropped to the floor, she picked them up, they weren’t soaking but she quite feel the wetness he caused wiping his huge cock with them, she raised them to her nose smelling him, she couldn’t resist, she touched her tongue to the wetness, she could really taste anything but the act made her feel naughty.

When she got out of the shower Matt was already in bed asleep. That was now three occasions that he had taken her orgasm from her, twice coming way to early to get her going and the third was when Frank was gripping his cock, wanking pumping it, the head glistening, how the fuck was she going to get rid of him tomorrow she thought to herself. She woke early the sun glistening through the windows and it wasn’t even 8.

Matt stirred next to her, “morning hun” he said hoping the atmosphere had softened. “Hmm” she said hoping that he gets the hint. “Fancy some breakfast? they opened at 7” he said.

Here was her opportunity, “no, you go I fancy a lay in and a bit of space” Matt looked at her “I’m sorry about last night, you were just you know like your give it to me give it to me, I lost control” he explained “it’s fine, just go have breakfast it’s ok, I’m not hungry anyway” she said rolling over. Matt got the hint, he got out of bed and pulled on a pair of shorts and a polo. “See you in a bit then” he said shutting the door behind him.

Claire left it a few minutes, she got up and bolted the door. She stood in front of the mirror and admired her body in her new black bikini in the mirror. She went out onto the balcony and positioned the chair by the wall, luckily it was in the sun at this time of morning. She looked around, glad that they had paid for an unrestricted view of the sea, no blocks in front of or the sides just a good view, absolutely confident that there was no chance of being seen.

She sat and read her book for about five minutes before she heard his door slide open. Her heart began to beat fast in her chest and her body tingled. Frank walked on to the balcony naked as the day he was born. He wast hard but he was on the way to being so, she still couldn’t get over the thickness of it.,”morning girl” he said nonchalantly “morning” Claire said

“Where’s sleeping beauty” he asked “breakfast” Claire told him. “Well in that case I strongly suggest you get those lips around my cock pretty fucking smart then” he walked towards the wall his height meant that his waist was taller than the wall. Which also meant she didn’t need to get off the chair just lean forward.

His cock was huge, and beginning to thicken “go on girl, treat yourself” he growled. Claire leant forward, the tip of his cock inches from her mouth. The point of no return reached. She shouldn’t she knew she shouldn’t but fuck she wanted it. Her lips closed around the tip of his cock. “Oh yeah that’s it” Frank said as she began to move her head back and fourth taking him in her mouth.

He was massive he stretched her mouth, she tightened her lips around as much of his thick cock as she could. Franks words of encouragement spurring her on “I was right about you, naughty little cock sucker” he told her as she worked his cock. “Use the tongue girl” he instructed her, she removed him from her mouth, taking a deep breath in, he was now fully erect pointing at her.

She rolled her tongue around the tip of his cock “give it a stroke girl don’t be shy” he told her. Her hand tried to grip the base of his cock but her fingers enclose around its girth but she had enough to begin to stroke his cock while her tongue swirled around him.

By *exymarvelMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

North West

By *ocktoplaywithMan 2 weeks ago

Derby

Personally don’t like the “girl” terminology, but a great story all the same

By *arried-bi-guyMan 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *hynot3Man 2 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *haddy234Man 2 weeks ago

chadderton

By *es_wrentMan 2 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *un22Woman 2 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

northolt

“You love that big cock don’t you girl” she was licking his cock, alternating between swirling around his solid pronounced tip to using the flat of her tongue down the whole length of his shaft. “Fuck yes” she said continuing to provide oral pleasure to Frank. “I want to see those sexy nipples of yours” he said. She released his cock from her grasp and reached around her back unfastening the bikini bra letting it fall to the floor. “Fucking great tits” said Frank as he reached over the wall and squeezing one breast in his large round hands, “I love these hard nipples” he said as he rolled one between his forefinger and thumb.

Claire gasped as he pulled it slightly “oh you like that don’t you” he reached his other hand to her other nipple and did the same. His massive cock wet from her mouth pointing from between his legs. Her pussy tingled as his hands teased her nipples. She moaned as his fingers teased her “get back on that cock you little slut” he growled. Claire had never been called that before but something in the way he said it just turned her on.

Her lips clamped around his cock, her head now bobbing back and fourth gripping his thick shaft. “Play with yourself while you suck that cock”

Claire didn’t need asking twice her pussy was practically begging for it. Her hand slipped down the front of her bikini, her pussy wet from all the things Frank was telling her to do.

“Claire began to moan as her mouth was full of cock and her clit was being pleasured with her own fingers. “Wet?” He asked her “huh huh” she sounded not removing his cock from her mouth. “Stand up” he demanded she lifted of his cock, spit dripping from her tip. “Stroke my cock” he told her. As her hand gripped around his cock his hand leant forward and pulled her bikini bottoms to one side.

Claire’s body shivered as his large fingers stroked over her lips, before sliding a large finger inside her “fuck me, you weren’t lying were you girl” Claire let out a moan as his finger began sliding in and out of her. “That’s it keep stroking girl” he moaned as her hand slid up and down his huge and now wet cock.

Claire’s legs nearly gave way as he began rubbing her clit with his fingers, “I want to watch you make yourself come” he told her. She could only nod as his fingers almost got her there alone.

“Sit back on that chair and play with that soaking pussy until you come, I want to see you come” he told her.

Claire lowered herself in the chair, her eyes fixed on that sexy cock as Frank wrapped his hand around it. Claire opened her legs and began to play with herself. Franks fist glided up and down

“Fuck yes you sexy bitch” she slipped 2 fingers inside herself finger fucking herself in front of this stranger while her husband ate breakfast alone.

Franks hand was now pumping hard and fast, sweat beading down his head, it was a sight to behold, both moaning, mixed with frank grunting. Claire got closer and closer to making herself come, the orgasm she had been deprived of for the last few days “oh you dirty fucking bitch, fuck” Frank moaned as a huge spurt of come fired from him splashing up her chest, followed by another and then another her breasts now dripping with this strangers come.

glasgow

By *anxmike21Man 2 weeks ago

ashton

Wow

By *haddy234Man 2 weeks ago

chadderton

wow

northolt

It was too much for her, with every pump more come fired from him and then her own orgasm erupted. Claire moaned loudly as she came, come dripping down her, her body quivering. Frank leant forward scooping up a strand of come on his fingers and held them to her mouth. Her tongue flicked from her mouth tasting his fingers before sucking the come into her mouth. “You sexy little bitch” he growled.

Claire sat slumped in the chair, she had never seen so much come, she got her breath back, totally satisfied. “Right things to do girl, see you later” Frank said, his huge cock dangling between his legs.

Claire used a towel to clean herself up and the floor, the floor now strewn with come that had slid down her body. She picked up her bikini top, and walked into the room, she unbolted the door and stepped into the shower.

When she returned from the shower Matt was in the room. “Hi darling, look I’m really sorry, to make up for it, let’s go for a really nice dinner tonight get dressed up have a nice night, I don’t want us to be fighting”

Claire thought she should feel guilty she had done something this morning that she shouldn’t have but she didn’t. Something had changed be it her desire or her outlook. Her mind flicked to frank at that moment, the way he spoke to her, the size of that cock. The way he covered her, it was intoxicating.

“That will be nice” Claire added. The day went without any drama, they spent time around the pool and Claire started to relax, she had a bit of time to think about what she was doing, it couldn’t be maintained, she knew that, she would need to separate her life as it was now to her new found desires, maybe it was the drinks they had been drinking or the sun and being away. She did love Matt, her kids etc and she couldn’t put that at risk.

The evening came and they both got ready for a nice dinner, Matt had booked a table at the nice restaurant on the complex and had been attentive all day. Claire picked out a nice dress she had brought with her Matt had told her she looks amazing.

The dress showed off a lot of leg and she decided to wear her heels that made them look even longer. The dress was blue with white dots on it, with mini sleeves and a frilled hem dancing on her thighs.

The table was booked for half 8 so they decided to go for a drink first in the complex bar, they walked in and the area was already busy, Claire spotted him immediately and her body tingled. There in the bar was frank chatting away. He spotted her and she saw the sides of his lips curl.

“Get us us table hun and I’ll get the drinks” Claire told Matt. She moved towards the bar, she saw franks eyes take in her body, her long legs or heels it made her feel sexy the way he looked at her.

“Alright girl don’t you look a pretty picture” frank told her. He was sat in a stool at the bar “hi frank” she said maintaining normality, “gave you a right hosing down this morning didn’t I” he said to her. Claire felt herself blush “how’d I taste, licking all that come off my fingers like a hungry little slut”

Normally Claire would not tolerate anybody talking to her like that, but frank on the other hand, the way he said it made her tingle. “Well?” He pushed. Claire was worried someone would hear but the noise from the bar was loud. “Good” she answered frank laughed “good girl” he said “great little cock sucker you are too girl, handled this cock like a pro” he told her.

The queue at the bar was starting to get busy with people now behind Claire waiting to be served. She froze as she felt a hand glide up her thigh. Nobody would have seen due to the crowd forming at the bar. Frank had now turned to face the bar, drink in one hand, his other running up her leg under the hem of her dress. This was dangerous but fuck his touch felt good.

She widened her stance, urging him to touch her but the touch never came has he lowered his hand and returned to sitting there normally. “Like that don’t you girl” she nodded frank laughed.

Claire got her drinks and left frank sitting there. Returning to Matt. She felt dazed and flushed “you ok” asked Matt, Claire smiled “yeah just the heat”. All through dinner she was somewhere else, thinking about his hands on her, in public just taking what he wants, she liked it.

After the meal they took a stroll around the complex, it was nice the sound of the crickets in the night, the warm air it was blissful to not have to not have the grind of her daily responsibilities. They decided to get some drinks and return to the apartment, the bar was busy and hot and the balcony seemed like a better idea.

They both sat in the balcony chatting, it was relaxed they both had drinks and their books and just kind of spent the time in each others company. Claire tried not to react when the sound of franks balcony door opened but her body started too.

Frank walked to the edge of his balcony “evening you two” he said.

“Hi Frank”, Claire said , “hi” Matt added “good day? Matt asked him brightly Frank laughed “yeah fantastic day, top notch. Claire shifted in her seat a little. She knew exactly why franks day had been ‘top notch’ his cock had been in the mouth of the wife of the man he was chatting to, his fingers had been in her wet pussy. His come had exploded over her, streaking over her body. Her body responded to her thoughts, her pussy tingling and her nipples hardening.

Matt had his back to Claire and was chatting away to Claire, she could see that once in a while his eyes would move to her. Claire had an idea, she had no idea what came over her but she liked it. She uncrossed her legs and opened them giving Frank the perfect view up her skirt, revealing her blue underwear.

Middlesbrough

glasgow

Love it

By *ickie734Man 2 weeks ago

Brooke

such a turn on story

glasgow

Love an older guy big cock story.

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettrin

Wow this is so incredibly horny

By *evonFbsCouple 2 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Hillsborough

cheshire

Making me wetter by the minute!!

By *unForRunMan 2 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

Great story, very well written.

By *atureoldieslookingforfunCouple 2 weeks ago

Redcar

Wow what an amazing horny experience for you, we're off on holiday on Friday, I'm going to get the Mrs to read this, she might want to replicate it.

??

By *ames WhyteMan 2 weeks ago

Near Manchester Airport

Superbly written, much more please. I bet Matt is in clean up duties by the end of this.

By *orkiepud_69Couple 2 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

By *eterpervisMan 2 weeks ago

coming up for a visit

northolt

She knew he could see what she was doing, every once in a while flashing him as he chatted to her husband. They chatted for a bit, the normal, work,boringly football, where they live etc they discovered that he only lived an hour away from them.

“Must use the loo” Matt said. Frank waited for the bathroom door to shut. “You little cock tease” he said in a low growl. “Come here” Claire looked at the bathroom door it was shut, she stood up quickly moving to the wall. “Making me hard girl” he said he grabbed her hand and placed it on his crotch, she could feel his cock through his white trousers. “Take those knickers off” Claire look startled “if your going to be a little cock tease and flash me, you can do it properly” he said.

Claire lifted up the hem of her dress pulling her sexy blue underwear down her legs letting them fall over her heels. “Give them here” he said. She bent down and picked them up obediently handing them to him “now go sit down you sexy little bitch” he growled raising his hand to his face inhaling the smell of her underwear “fuck you smell good girl” he said placing them in his pocket.

Matt returned from the bathroom, Frank and Claire were chatting normally about the local area. Matt returned to his spot where his beer was, his back to Claire providing the perfect opportunity.

Claire could feel the breeze blowing against her pussy, the fact that she felt hot between her legs helping with her desires. She opened her legs watching Frank, her pussy exposed to him. A look of acknowledgment came across franks face as Claire teased him. She watched as he placed his hand in his pocket, Claire knew his fingers were touching the soft fabric of her underwear that minutes before had been against her pussy.

The teasing continued while Matt and Frank chatted, involving Claire from time to time, she was happy to let them as it meant most of the time Frank had a view of her pussy. She wanted his eyes on her.

Daringly Claire slipped her fingers between her legs and slipped a finger inside herself before removing her hand and crossing her legs, she then raised her finger to her mouth tasting herself.

She could see franks eyes burning into her while he chatted to her husband, his hand in his pocket. Matt was evidently getting more d*unk with the drinks after dinner and the small talk was beginning to wane. “Right I’ll leave you two to it” Frank announced. Claire smiled at him and wished him a good night, Matt turned around pretending to yawn “Jesus” he whispered “I didn’t think he was ever going to leave a bit boring isn’t he!”

Claire smiled little did Matt know that Frank was far from boring. Matt was a bit wobbly on his feet, “I’m a bit pissed” he said.

“That’s what holidays are for hun” Claire told him “would you mind if I started towards bed, unless you erm you know” Matt asked.

“It’s fine hun, no, I’m perfect sitting here reading my book, go for it” she told him. She was keen for him to disappear but for what she didn’t know why not exactly the opportunity to do anything.

northolt

[Removed by poster at 21/05/24 18:08:22]

Scarborough

cheshire

Fuck yes

northolt

Claire sat and read her book as Matt settled down to bed, within minutes she heard the first snore from the bed. Not long after that Frank poked his head around the wall, and smiled at Claire, she mimicked that he was asleep. His body came to the lower wall engulfing the space. He was totally naked his huge cock rock hard and her underwear dangling from them.

She knew that he couldn’t be seen from where he stood, the sight was unbelievably sexy, she opened her legs for him, exposing herself to him. His hand went to his thick cock slowly stroking it.

Her pussy tingled, his fist gliding up and down his cock her underwear handing from his shaft. She knew Matt once asleep would be gone until the morning, a few drinks and he couldn’t be risen, but she stood up and quietly drew the curtains.

She turned to face Frank and he beckoned her towards him with his finger, she did her best sultry walk towards him him.

“You sexy little bitch” he hissed “look how hard you’ve made my cock, get your fucking mouth around it now” Claire wanted nothing else in that moment, from the very moment she started teasing him she knew she wanted a repeat of this morning no matter how hard she fought it.

Claire placed her hands on the wall and moved her head forward Frank took a step back “tell me how much you want to suck my cock” he told her.

She looked up at him, “I want to suck your cock more than anything” she told him “good girl” and he stepped forward. Without hesitation her lips engulfed his prominent tip, closing her lips around it.

“Oh fuck yeah” he growled as Claire sucked his cock. “Look at you, mouth full of cock” Claire continued bobbing on his cock. “I saw on your face when I covered you in come earlier that you’d be back, fucking enjoyed that didn’t you?” He asked. She lifted off his cock grabbing it with her hand. “Fuck yes” she told him whilst fixated on his wet cock.

“Sat there teasing me like a little slut, stand up” he demanded. She did as he was told and with one hand he lifted her dress the other large hand slipped between her legs, his big hand moved between her legs and she widened her stance to provide him better access. Her juices coated his index finger as he moved back and fourth “fucking soaking” he growled.

glasgow

SIDMOUTH

northolt

Like earlier in the day his large fingers slipped inside Claire her arm stretched to his shoulder for balance as his fingers fucked her. It felt amazing as he curled his fingers pleasuring her.

She started to moan “you fucking like that don’t you girl” he growled. “I fucking love it” she hissed back in response. She was in heaven his thick fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She almost screamed when he slipped them out and rubbed his soaking fingers over her clit.

Frank lifted his fingers to his mouth tasting her on his fingers. “Delicious” he growled and he placed his hands on her hips lifting her with ease over the wall. She never had time to think as he lay her on the table on his balcony. Opened her legs wide and thrust his head between her legs.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as his tongue devoured her pussy. She couldn’t also help think what a slut she must look like, her dress over her waist, high heels on and a stranger tongueing at her pussy.

She obviously has been gone down on before, but this was different, frankly knew how to do it. His tongue flicking over her clit before pushing his tongue between her lips drove her wild with pleasure.

When he slipped his fingers inside her whilst flicking his tongue over her clit she knew she was going to come on his tongue.

Claire stifled every moan that tried to leave her body, fully aware that she could wake her husband. The pleasure she was getting from Frank was unreal and she could easily let herself go. “Going to come” she began to moan quietly “don’t stop” she begged. Her body tensed and she threw her hands to her mouth covering the moan that was about to be expelled. She managed in time to stop the loudest moan and her mouth covered a deep moan as she came.

By *reenlanerCouple 2 weeks ago

bournemouth

Just brilliant

By *ogan WillowCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

Scarborough

Hillsborough

Brilliant

By *yzo8867Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hottest story I've ever read on here

North West

cleethorpes

northolt

As Frank stood up from between her legs he smiled, he licked his lips that were coated in her juices. “Fuck that was good” he said. Claire nodded “fucking great”

His huge cock proudly pointing from his body, twitching he pulled her closer to the edge of the table. “I’m going to fuck the arse off you now girl” he growled.

The realisation hit Claire, she couldn’t fuck someone with her husband next door, it felt weird as it already felt a line had been crossed and let’s face it the things she had done were just as bad to end her marriage if caught.

She sat up placing her hand on franks chest as he lined up his fat cock to enter her. “We can’t not with Matt next door” Frank paused, obviously disappointed “it’s too dangerous” she whispered. “You don’t want to fuck?” He asked her “ no it’s not that, I do, god I really do, but it just, I don’t know it’s too dangerous. He might hear” Claire explained.

Frank understood, they had reached the boundary, or had they? “How bout this girl, let me rub my cock on your clit and up down your lips, I got feel you on me girl”

Claire thought about it for a few seconds, the thought of feeling what his cock felt like on her clit was going to be delicious, best of both worlds.

Claire smiled “ok” Frank smiled back “good girl” he told her. Claire lay back on the table as Frank positioned himself between her legs. Holding the base of his cock he tapped his hard bellend on her clit a couple of times, before holding his shaft down and pressed his cock on her clit moving it up and down.

The pressure and the weight of his cock felt amazing, and as the tip of his cock rolled on her clit she loved how she could feel the ridge of his tip. She lay there in heaven her clit being teased by his rock hard tip, she could feel how hard he was.

He kept up the delicious pleasure, tapping, rolling and pressing his cock against her lips and moving it up and down, she loved the sound her wet pussy made as he ran it up and down her lips, a sexy squelchy sound. “Fuck your dripping all over my cock girl” Frank told her “don’t stop it feels amazing” she whispered.

Frank continued, she could feel herself about to come for the second time the way his cock was teasing her clit with different sensations

Hillsborough

By *portbilly1976Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

ashton

Holy fxxx this is so horny

glasgow

Love it

Harrogate

This is a great tale

northolt

Her eyes widened.

“Fuck” Frank spat. Claire let out a breathy moan.

“You’re in me!” She snapped her eyes wide!

As Frank teased her lips his tip coated in her juices he had applied a bit to much pressure and the tip of his cock had slipped inside her. “It’s just the tip , an accident” he said.

Frank stayed still not removing it, Claire bit her lip the sensation of his tip just slightly inside her felt fantastic.

Frank took this as acceptance and very slowly pushed his hips forward, Claire panted “oh god” as Frank began to give her more of his cock

“Fuck fuck oh god” whispered Claire as his thickness was evident, he was going so slowly but he was now definitely inside her and it felt amazing. Frank began to withdraw his cock from her slowly, leaving just the tip inside her. “Now, do you want to me to stop or do you want to be fucked”

His words, the situation they were intoxicating, the feeling she just had as a small amount of his huge cock pressed inside felt fantastic. Her fears and hesitancy gone. She absolutely knew what she wanted now.

“Fuck me” she breathed. Frank slowly pushed his hips forward feeding her pussy his huge thick cock. He certainly knew how to use it, slowly pushing allowing her to get used to it, moans escaping from between her hand

Covering her mouth. As he began to slowly piston back and fourth. His hand reaching up and pawing at her dress lowering it until her breasts sat outside of the dress. His big hands squeezing her breasts as he fucked her. “Oh my god” Claire breathed as this older man took her.

This is what she desired, she didn’t want love making she wanted to be fucked. Frank raised her legs onto his shoulders her heels either side of his head. His cock sliding in and out of her she had never felt anything like it.

“Fuck , you sexy bitch” Frank growled as he fucked her, pushing deeper with every slide forward “your cock feels amazing” she told him.

This spurred him on to change his pace to go a little quicker his balls slapping against her with fast strokes. Claire lost control, “fuck, yes yes yes whispering yes over and over. Frank never changed pace or speed, he had her where he wanted her, about to come on his cock.

The moans coming from Claire were fantastic, breathy deep moans to high squeaks as his cock plunged inside her. Claire’s body tensed and Frank had to grip her legs tight as she began to quiver, her hand banged the table as the orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. Frank never released his grip and her legs were shuddering but he did slow his pace, his cock now providing long slow deep thrusts, he could feel her dripping down his balls. As Claire’s breathing began to normalise frank with ease picked her up off the table.

He was so strong and she’d never been in this position before, her arms wrapped around his neck, with his cock still inside her. He held her under her thighs her heels pointing to the sea over the balcony, as he lifted her up and down on his cock.

“Now I’m going to fuck the arse off you” he said and then I’m going to cover that pretty little face of yours in come” her eyes widened but she smiled, she had no doubt he could back up his promise.

Harrogate

By *usin73Woman 2 weeks ago

cambridge

Thank you for the delicious story. Perfection. Do love a whole story. Thank you also for my delicious wet ending xx

By *.A.W 72Man 2 weeks ago

St austell

Sensational

By *ndrea54TV/TS 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 2 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

Great story she obviously need a good fuck.

By *.jellyMan 2 weeks ago

jacksonville

Told you he was go nut on her chest, like a Boss, when he do get that pussy he (shooting up the club) not pulling out

glasgow

Fuck yes. I bet the husband is wanking furiously watching behind the curtain.

ashton

Hot

northolt

He walked both of them into his apartment. He lifted her off his cock and placed her heeled feet on the ground lifted her dress off and roughly spinning her around and bending her over.

The flats of her palms on his bed. “Open those fucking legs” he demanded. She did exactly as she was told. He positioned himself behind her and he slapped his huge cock on her lips, it was like every inch of her pussy got touched by the thick shaft. “Tell me what you want ” Frank asked “I want your cock” Claire without hesitation answered “I want you to fuck me” she told him.

“good answer” he told her. She felt his large hand on her arse as she felt the pressure of his cock press against her. She let out a moan as he entered her, the satisfying feeling of being filled by franks cock returned, the feeling of being stretched delicious. He held her hips tight and began pushing deeper into her before sliding out and pushing further in, she loved the way his cock got thicker the more she took.

“Oh fuck” Claire moaned as frank pushed in deeper than he had before, “fuck you feel good girl” Claire’s fists were clenched holding the bed sheet as he pulled out slowly but with a grunt thrust into her “Claire let out another moan, he did it again. As he began to slide in and out of her with a regular rhythm Claire’s moans of pleasure were more consistent, she had never been taken like this, her body reacting to the pleasure she was receiving. What turned her on even more was that Frank started to make noise.

glasgow

SIDMOUTH

Middlesbrough

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

North West

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Doncaster

Absolutely fantastic, my panties are wet though x

northolt

His grunting and heavy breathing as his big cock fucked her was a wonder, when he began to fuck her harder the feeling was almost overwhelming.

Frank was using her for his pleasure fucking her like she’d never been fucked before,her moans were now constant as Frank pulled and pushed on him.

His big hands slipped from her arse and he leaned forward and grabbed her hair, pulling her hair back raising her chin. “Now you are going to get it” Frank promised . Frank thrust forward and started fucking Claire with speed and vigour holding onto her hair for purchase. His balls slapping against her.

Claire had left the building, her body now taken over with pleasure, her eyes rolled as he fucked her relentlessly. Noise and sounds were coming out of Claire’s mouth but none of it made any sense. “ hell you can take a cock girl” frank panted.

Claire was pretty sure she was now in a rolling orgasm, her body belonging to the older guy with the huge cock to use as he saw fit and he was doing so with exceptional skill.

Claire couldn’t maintain the strength to hold her body up and slumped on the bed, Frank wasn’t deterred and as Claire lay flat her arms outstretched, face buried in the bed he just leaned on top of her and continued fucking her.

Claire screamed with pleasure into the bed, a muffled scream as she came on him again, she had no idea how many times he had made her do that now.

“I’ve got a good mine to fill your sexy pussy with come” he huffed “but the thought of covering your face wins everyday” he added. Frank pulled out of her well fucked pussy with Claire moaning as it sprang from her “I want you on your knees” Claire mustered all the energy she could as she rolled over sat up, Frank threw the pillows on the floor and she lowered herself to her knees, her legs felt like jelly.

Franks cock was literally dripping, the tip red and engorged she marvelled at how hard it was. He stepped forward, Claire needed no instruction her lips wrapping around him. She could taste herself on him, the smell of sex filled the room.

“Oh fuck yeah” he growled, she loved that she was now pleasuring him, she wanted his come. He pulled his cock from her mouth, his large hand gripping his cock. “You want me to come all over your face” he growled fist pumping his cock. Claire looked into his eyes “give me every fucking drop” she told him. Frank started moaning and groaning as he wanked, “fuck fuck fuck he spat.

He was gritting teeth and moaning as he drew nearer and nearer. He forced his fist back and a large ribbon of come fired from his cock streaking over her lips up her cheek, followed by at least eight spurts of come all covering the face of Claire, it was dripping down her chin onto her breasts, but he still wasn’t finished “open your mouth” he demanded and she did as she was instructed. he held his cock as the last flood of come fell into her mouth.

She swallowed his come, and smiled, she had never experienced anything like this, she was absolutely drenched. “Christ girl you are one in a million” she licked her lips and giggled. “What can I say I love that cock” she leant forward and kissed the tip, “fuck” that’s sensitive frank told her.

She raised herself off her knees using the bed to steady herself, her legs almost giving way, her pussy ached but in a good way. She walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Her chest was covered in come that had dropped off her face, there was a streak in her hair, she could still taste him in her lips. When do you fly home frank? She asked from the bathroom, 3 days time he said. She came out of the bathroom wiping herself with a towel. “Good” she said.

Frank laughed “good girl”.

North West

halstead

By *es_wrentMan 2 weeks ago

Hatfield

Hillsborough

By *lubloverMan 2 weeks ago

Litherland

Great story

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

northolt

Claire picked up her dress and put it on, . Frank lay on the bed his large thick and now soaking cock lay against his leg. She looked for her underwear and realised they were in the pocket of franks trousers.

“You can keep the underwear” she said, “might help when I’m not around” she liked the idea of him using her underwear in her absence. “But not too much, I want you ready when I call” she said confidently. Frank smiled “don’t you worry about that girl, plenty where that came from” Claire didn’t doubt him, she took one last look at Frank laying there naked and left. She quietly climbed over the wall separating the balconies and sneaked into the bedroom, Matt was snoring away, as she quietly moved to the bathroom, she needed a shower.

The next day Claire relaxed on the lounger letting the sun kiss her skin, she wore her white bikini and hidden behind her large sunhat and large sunglasses she played a game in her mind.

Every grown male that walked by she would assess how good in bed they were, how they would fuck her and their cock size.

A couple of muscle bound gents walked by with a bit of an overconfident walk, she smiled a little as she decided they had small cocks and wouldn’t give them the time of day, over confident alpha types who wouldn’t satisfy her.

She carried it on for a few minutes oooh good tongue I reckon, for one, probably good length but not thick, likes it fast, for another. She couldn’t help but smile when she spotted Frank the other side of the pool approaching the pool bar. She knew exactly how he liked to fuck.

She tingled as her mind went back to the moment his hard tip nudged inside her. The way he felt as his cock got thicker the more he slid inside her. The familiar tingles returned. His big hands on her hips pulling her on to him.

Claire fidgeted on her lounger her pussy tingling at her memories from the night before.

She watched him from her lounger, she found his demeanour such a turn on, gruff, direct, authoritative and boy could he fuck and she felt the desire to have him take her again.

She watched his huge frame saunter from the pool area, heading back to the apartments, she wondered if he had taken advantage of the gift she left him last night. Her body tingled at the thought.

She lay there picturing his hand stroking up and down that delicious thick shaft, moaning as he pleasured himself with her underwear wrapped around him.

She could feel her thoughts having an effect on her body, her nipples were stiff and in her white bikini they would be very visible. She felt naughty, god knows what had happened to her?

Matt asked if tonight he could watch the football on the bar tonight, Claire had no problems with that at all but was disappointed when he suggested she go too.

They got to the bar that evening before the match started, Matt found a table and the bar was filling up. There were a few people there so Matt found some kindred spirits and by the time the game started the bar was almost full of football fans.

Claire had no interest in football but Matt enjoyed it so she thought that she would make the effort. I’ll get us some drinks hun Claire said as Matt polished off his pint. “Thanks hun” he said smiling at her.

Claire shuffled by the people apologising as she bumped a few, she finally made it to the bar, where she recognised the big shoulders first sat at the bar.

She stood next to him, and he looked up and smiled. “Look who it is” he said. Claire smiled at him “how was your day girl” he asked her. “Wonderful, relaxed by the pool topped up my tan” she answered “lovely stuff” he agreed. “And how’s that gift I left you last night Frank” she asked a bit more quietly “untouched girl, so far” he smiled “although bit noisy in here now I might go back and enjoy them after me drink” he told her.

“I don’t think so” she told him. He cackled “they are mine now girl, I’ll do what I want with them”

She leaned closer to him, “in 10 minutes I’m going to climb over that wall, if you happen to be there, well I suggest you can do better than wanking into my underwear”

A smile came across his face “now that sounds like a plan girl, long way of the match to go”

Claire raised her eyebrows “exactly” she said. She ordered a drink for Matt, and made her way through the people. She placed the drink in front of him “thanks hun, keeping his eyes on the game. “It’s really busy in here Matt, and it’s hot, I’m going to go back and read” she told him, ok hun, I might stay after for a couple with these after.” He explained “no problem darling I might be asleep” she kissed his cheek and left.

Middlesbrough

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 22/05/24 11:47:04]

Hillsborough

Brilliantly written

..luv it

glasgow

By *rego69Man 2 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Really great story. I have older guy characterised in my imagination as an Aussie. The "girl" fits that persona makes it more "okay". Hubby seems cuck material- will do anything to make her happy but fails to keep it up long enough in the bedroom. Wondering if the vasectomy reference might be intriguing later on???? Got me and I think a lot of others dipping back regularly. Another masterpiece

halstead

By *ceman619Man 2 weeks ago

Sunderland

northolt

Claire couldn’t get to the apartment quick enough, she decided that the shorts and vest she was wearing was only going to get in the way so she removed everything, she grabbed a white T-shirt from the drawer and threw it on.

She unlocked the balcony door and stepped outside and padded to the wall, he was sat there on his balcony in the chair totally naked, his cock dangling between his legs.

Claire climbed over the wall which didn’t hide the fact she was only wearing a t-shirt and walked towards him. “No girl” he said stopping her “hands on the rail” Claire looked at the rail looking out to see and walked towards it. She placed her hands on the rail and bent over, revealing her arse to Frank. “Like this” she said swaying her hips.

“Just like that” Frank said. Frank stood up admiring the view, he walked towards Claire, his cock already hardening.

He places a large hand on her right cheek, squeezing and kneading it. She felt his other hind on her left cheek as his large hands pawed at her behind.

“You’ve got a cracking arse girl” Frank complimented. She looked over her shoulder at him and watched as he wolfishly eyed her arse and the. She watched him lower himself down. Frank was now crouched behind her and Claire purred as Frank began kissing her arse cheeks.

Claire squealed as his tongue flicked over her arsehole an absolute first a totally new sensation and not unpleasant just very unexpected. His tongue moves to more familiar surroundings and he started to pleasure her from behind.

His tongue felt so good, the way he was gripping her arse holding her in place was just so hot. Claire was now moaning telling how good it felt, “oh you bastard” she moan when he slipped two fingers inside her, her hands curled around the bar she was holding. “You sexy little fuck” he growled as he was finger fucking her closer to orgasm.

He was moving with such speed the Claire’s body was starting to shake, and she was now not able to contain any sound that he made her make. With one enormous moan he delivered her the first orgasm and he hadn’t even used his cock yet.

He gave Claire’s arse a cheeky slap and sat in the chair behind her, his bulky legs opened wide, his cock at full hardness, Claire turned from the front of the balcony to face him. He grabbed a chair cushion from the other chair and dropped it between his legs.

She was under no illusion what he wanted, she removed her t-shirt letting it fall to the floor and lowered her naked body to her knees between his legs.

She looked up at him and his cock twitched, she raised her hands and placed her open palms on either side of his cock, marvelling at its hardness and thickness. She began to slowly move her hands up and down his shaft. “That’s it girl, nice and slow” he told her.

Her hands moved up and down, the tip of his cock looking engorged and inviting. “I love your cock” she said looking into his eyes. “Your big beautiful hard cock” she leant forward and her tongue flicked over the ridge of his bellend as her hands moved up and down.

“Oh fuck” Frank howled as the combination of hands and tongue felt fantastic. Claire’s hands directed his cock over her tongue she wanted to please him. She ran her tongue down the length of his shaft his big cock resting on her face as she ran her tongue over his balls.

She slid her tongue back up his thick shaft back to his tip swirling her tongue around it before enclosing her lips around it. She placed her hands on his thighs and started to suck his cock.

By *ooking4othersMan 2 weeks ago

Here ...

By *yTreacleMan 2 weeks ago

Winchester

Absolutely magnificent!

halstead

By *exhillboyMan 2 weeks ago

Vilamoura Portugal

"Really great story. I have older guy characterised in my imagination as an Aussie. The "girl" fits that persona makes it more "okay". Hubby seems cuck material- will do anything to make her happy but fails to keep it up long enough in the bedroom. Wondering if the vasectomy reference might be intriguing later on???? Got me and I think a lot of others dipping back regularly.

Another masterpiece"

In the OPs very first post he said "“Want a hand with that girl” she heard a gruff London accent say"

In my mind the old school Londoner fits perfectly with his demeanour

Love the story

northolt

This is exactly what I meant.

glasgow

"This is exactly what I meant. "

Loving this thanks

northolt

The sound she made as she did everything she could to take as much of him as she could in her mouth. Her spit was pouring down his cock as she raised up and down, she raised off his cock for air taking a big gulp of air, gripping his cock and twisting her hand over his bellend “oh fuck” Frank moaned as she lowered back onto him.

Her pussy was on fire, tingling as she sucked and almost gagged on his cock, franks moans of appreciation turning her on even more.

Frank stood up, his cock springing from her mouth streaking spit over her face. He held her by her arm and practically lifted her to her feet pulling her towards his apartment. “Sit down there” he growled pointing to the floor. Claire obeyed her back leaning against the bed.

He stepped his legs either side of her and he bent his legs slightly. He pushed his cock down and Claire took him in her mouth, sliding down, as she went to lift off she felt his hand on the back of her head stopping her.

He held her on his cock, she tried to move her head back but his strength wouldn’t allow her. Her eyes bulged, the bed stopping her from moving back. It felt like forever, his thick shaft stretching her mouth she began moaning on his cock and then the sweet relief of air as he pulled his cock from her mouth, spit run down her mouth into her breasts. She looked up at him, eyes watering and the hugest smile appeared on her face.

Franks cock was dripping and she loved it, she was giving herself to him and he was taking control, but she felt safe, a huge turn on.

His hand returned to her head signalling he wanted his cock back in her mouth. She gladly followed his direction and opened her mouth letting him slide into it, her lips closed around him, and his hand pulled her head down his cock.

He began moving his hand on her head, pushing and pulling, her mouth engulfed with his cock. Her hands ran over her wet breasts as he used her mouth, the intense feeling of used for his pleasure amplifying her senses.

She loved how he would hold her on him when she tried to lift off, for a few seconds before allowing her to get air feeling her saliva cascade out of her mouth and down her naked body. Grabbing at his wet cock the moment it left her lips wanking him hard.

By *urleyboyMan 2 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Excellent

halstead

By *ersey GentMan 2 weeks ago

St Peter

tranent

northolt

“Fuck me” she pleaded with him but he was not ready too, he held the shaft of his cock directing it back in mouth, he now knew how much she could take and she felt his hand leave her head. He leant over her placing his hands on the bed behind her and began moving his hips back and fourth.

Frank was now fucking her mouth, his hips moving back and fourth, Claire was in heaven.the sounds coming from her as his cock pushed into her mouth were sexy as hell and Frank was grunting as her lips squeezed him.

He withdrew his hips his cock springing from her mouth. He bent down and with such ease lifted her off the ground and threw her on the bed. He grabbed her legs and pulled her towards him, Claire slit towards him enjoying how he manhandled her.

He gripped her ankles and lifted them to his chest and crossed them. His big hands could hold both her ankles with one hand. Her knees were bent up towards her chest, with his other hand he gripped his cock.

Claire moaned “wow” as the hard tip of his cock pressed against her lips and pushed inside her, the thick shaft stretching her as he slowly pushed further inside her.

“Oh god yes” Claire screamed as Frank moved his hips back slowly before pushing back in, he felt amazing, he knew just how to push it, how to help her take more of his delicious cock without hurting her.

hayes

Wow love it.hope he gets to use her arse.more please

By *ess n BenCouple 2 weeks ago

Didcot

"With that Frank disappeared from view, Claire puffed out her cheeks, what an intense feeling that was. Her pussy was tingling, her nipples stiff, but what did he mean by performance, was it hers or Matt’s.

Claire was horny no doubt about it, all through dinner getting back to the apartment was the only thing on her mind, the food was delicious. As they sat there after dinner chatting and laughing Claire leaned forward across the table, her husband Matt copied the movement and she kissed him, he smiled at her, enjoying his wife’s relaxed behaviour “I’m really horny” she whispered to him.

Matt smiled “shall we go back” he asked “absolutely” Claire told him. They both got up from the table, Claire held his hand practically pulling Matt through the restaurant, as they walked through the bar her eyes caught franks who was sat at the bar, he quickly grabbed his pint and began drinking the remaining lager as quickly as he could.

As they got into their room they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. “It’s so hot in here” Claire said moving towards the sliding door opening it.

“That’s better” she said as the night breeze flooded into the room. Matt didn’t have time to think as Claire began kissing him again. Furiously tugging at his buttons on his shirt. He took the queue quickly removing his trousers, “get on the bed” she demanded.

Matt wasn’t going to anything but and he climbed on the bed. His cock hard, he was ready for her, the opportunity to make love to his wife two days in a row a very welcome occurrence.

Claire stood in front of the window, the breeze lightly blowing her hair. She seductively turned and faced the balcony wriggling her arse at her husband.

In that moment she didn’t know who she was performing for but as a cherry glow appeared from the wall she smiled. Slipping off her dress slowly over her shoulders, swaying her hips from side to side, giving her husband what he thought was a show just for him.

Her dress fell to the floor, she stood there in her matching bra and underwear she had brought especially for the trip, her husband let out a wow of appreciation as his wife teased.

The cherry red glow showed again as Claire removed her bra, she could feel herself tingling. “I hope you like what you see” Claire purred. “I do” Matt sighed. The glow of the cigarette appeared again “ I can’t see but I hope your cock is nice and hard” she teased. She realised in that moment, she was not talking to her husband.

She was so horny right now she couldn’t believe how turned on she was. The cherry glow confirmed he was still there. “I bet you want my lips on your cock right now don’t you” she asked.

“Oh Jesus what’s got into you! Yes!” She placed her fingers into her underwear and slowly peeled them down her thighs. She knew that he wouldn’t be going anywhere now.

“I’d quite like to see it” she purred, her back to her husband, she bent down and picked up her underwear. She raised her hand running her panties over her body, dancing over her hard nipples. “Turn around then” Matt said pleadingly.

At this point Claire had an idea, and she tossed the panties out of the door onto the patio she watched as the glow of the cigarette appeared and turned around to face Matt.

She bent over the bed, giving the view of her arse to the real recipient of the show, parting her legs slightly and ran her tongue up the shaft of her husbands cock.

“Oh god” he proclaimed as Claire’s mouth enclosed around his cock “slow down” Matt said has Claire began sucking his cock. She lifted her mouth off his cock “don’t you dare come” she snapped at him.

“Let’s fuck” Matt said, desperately trying not to do exactly that as his wife had gone into overdrive.

Claire had an idea, “ I want to try something” she said “put your legs here over the bed” Matt positioned himself at the side of the bed his legs on the floor. “Claire opened his legs wide and facing the door teased her pussy with his cock.

She pursed her lips and blew a kiss towards the balcony and lowered down her husbands cock, as she sank down his shaft enjoying the hardness she realised that her underwear was nowhere to be seen on the balcony floor.

This made her brain explode, he had her underwear, the thought turned her on even more than she was already. She began riding Matt’s cock harder, using him. “Oh god” Matt proclaimed “fuck I’m going to come”

Claire snapped out of her mind, if her husband couldn’t have the audacity to pleasure her she would no longer him, and she lifted off his cock as it spurted come over himself “for fucks sake Matt” she said.

“Im sorry, it was just too horny, I lost control you were so sexy” Claire was angry, she shouldn’t have been she knew, it was her own fault for doing that to him but she didn’t care. She needed to come to.

“I’m sorry, look I’m going to get a shower” he told her. He rolled off the bed, “sorry” he said.

"

By *haguarsCouple 2 weeks ago

Derby

Didcot

"Matt came out of the shower and found his wife sat outside on the balcony, showers free if you want it” he said.

Claire said “thanks coldly” she felt bad, it wasn’t his fault, but something had awakened in her, she didn’t want soft love making she wanted excitement.

She went into the bathroom, and unfastened the towel, her underwear dropped to the floor, she picked them up, they weren’t soaking but she quite feel the wetness he caused wiping his huge cock with them, she raised them to her nose smelling him, she couldn’t resist, she touched her tongue to the wetness, she could really taste anything but the act made her feel naughty.

When she got out of the shower Matt was already in bed asleep. That was now three occasions that he had taken her orgasm from her, twice coming way to early to get her going and the third was when Frank was gripping his cock, wanking pumping it, the head glistening, how the fuck was she going to get rid of him tomorrow she thought to herself. She woke early the sun glistening through the windows and it wasn’t even 8.

Matt stirred next to her, “morning hun” he said hoping the atmosphere had softened. “Hmm” she said hoping that he gets the hint. “Fancy some breakfast? they opened at 7” he said.

Here was her opportunity, “no, you go I fancy a lay in and a bit of space” Matt looked at her “I’m sorry about last night, you were just you know like your give it to me give it to me, I lost control” he explained “it’s fine, just go have breakfast it’s ok, I’m not hungry anyway” she said rolling over. Matt got the hint, he got out of bed and pulled on a pair of shorts and a polo. “See you in a bit then” he said shutting the door behind him.

Claire left it a few minutes, she got up and bolted the door. She stood in front of the mirror and admired her body in her new black bikini in the mirror. She went out onto the balcony and positioned the chair by the wall, luckily it was in the sun at this time of morning. She looked around, glad that they had paid for an unrestricted view of the sea, no blocks in front of or the sides just a good view, absolutely confident that there was no chance of being seen.

She sat and read her book for about five minutes before she heard his door slide open. Her heart began to beat fast in her chest and her body tingled. Frank walked on to the balcony naked as the day he was born. He wast hard but he was on the way to being so, she still couldn’t get over the thickness of it.,”morning girl” he said nonchalantly “morning” Claire said

“Where’s sleeping beauty” he asked “breakfast” Claire told him. “Well in that case I strongly suggest you get those lips around my cock pretty fucking smart then” he walked towards the wall his height meant that his waist was taller than the wall. Which also meant she didn’t need to get off the chair just lean forward.

His cock was huge, and beginning to thicken “go on girl, treat yourself” he growled. Claire leant forward, the tip of his cock inches from her mouth. The point of no return reached. She shouldn’t she knew she shouldn’t but fuck she wanted it. Her lips closed around the tip of his cock. “Oh yeah that’s it” Frank said as she began to move her head back and fourth taking him in her mouth.

He was massive he stretched her mouth, she tightened her lips around as much of his thick cock as she could. Franks words of encouragement spurring her on “I was right about you, naughty little cock sucker” he told her as she worked his cock. “Use the tongue girl” he instructed her, she removed him from her mouth, taking a deep breath in, he was now fully erect pointing at her.

She rolled her tongue around the tip of his cock “give it a stroke girl don’t be shy” he told her. Her hand tried to grip the base of his cock but her fingers enclose around its girth but she had enough to begin to stroke his cock while her tongue swirled around him. "

Middlesbrough

Eh??

northolt

Claire’s moans were now consistent and loud as Frank began to plunge his cock in and out of her, grunting as he did so.

Claire’s hands went to her nipples, pulling them as Frank took her.

“Oh god, wow, fuck me” Claire shouted as franks consist rhythmic thrusts pleasured her. Her eyes rolled into her head as her legs began to shake, Franks grip not wavering “going to come” she screamed not that the statement was required. She let out an almighty scream as she came on his thick hard cock.

Claire lay there shaking, she loved the way his cock took control of her body, delivering the most amazing orgasms. Frank let go of her ankles placing them on the bed his cock withdrawing from her pussy and he climbed on the bed.

tranent

By *ornynhappy23Man 2 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

SIDMOUTH

By *unForRunMan 2 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

Wow

halstead

Hillsborough

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *_new_memberMan 2 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Wow

cheshire

Fucking hell…you’ve totally outdone yourself!

cleethorpes

By *eadsup001Man 2 weeks ago

hedon

Best one I have read by far amazing

hayes

More please

Middlesbrough

St Peter

By *wbs69Couple 2 weeks ago

Rhondda

northolt

“Come here girl” he said as he lay leaning back his shoulders on the bed board. She rolled over and climbed over his mountainous body, he strongly grabbed her arse and lifted her up him like she was a doll. Her legs were either side of his thighs, he moved her so her breasts were pressing into his large chest her body leaning over his left side of his body. “Don’t move” he instructed. One arm wrapped around her back holding her into his chest, his other hand held his cock moving it to the perfect position.

Claire let out a sigh as the thick hard head touched her lips. He moved his hands to her hips and pulled her down onto him, his tip pushing into her. She buried her face into his shoulder and let out an extremely sexy moan as he began to lift her up and down, his strength allowed him to do it with ease, just lifting her up and down on the tip of his cock, no more no less.

The feeling was sensational, perfect speed perfect tempo, the tip just pleasuring her every nerve ending firing. She could feel herself dripping down franks cock “oh wow” she exclaimed as he lifted and lowered. When he lifted her up this time he held her there, not lowering her but what he did blew her mind, he raised his hips pushing more of himself inside her.

He started off nice and slow the thick shaft feeling so good inside her. “The constant wails and moans of Claire filling the room. Frank began to raise and lower his hips now, holding Claire in position with his cock plunging inside her.

“Oh god wow” Claire moaned, she let out a really long deep moan as Frank lowered his hips and instead of firing back in he pulled her onto his cock. She felt full, pretty sure that the majority of franks cock was inside her, an amazing feeling “ride that cock girl” he said and Claire changed her position slightly so she could use his bulky shoulders for purchase to help her raise up his cock.

By *im66123Man 2 weeks ago

newcastle

cleethorpes

This is just brilliant

Hillsborough

cheshire

Hot as fuck

By *rent100Man 2 weeks ago

Warwick

Going to have to come back to this. Hot as so far.

northolt

She raised as far as she could, but he was still inside her, stretching her, Claire slowly lowered herself down him taking more, she was panting as she began riding him slipping up and down him.

He felt unbelievable his cock hitting the spot, she got into a rhythm that was just fantastic up and down his shaft. Frank moaning every time she sank down him, Claire’s eyes widened and her breathing got heavy “oh god I love it” she panted. “I’m going to come” frank moaned “fuck that’s sexy”. Claire’s body began shuddering as she came, filling the room with load moans and noises, her skin flushed and tingling all over, “fuck that feels good” frank moaned as she wriggled on his cock.

Her chest was pounding, her legs burning from riding him, she crawled up his body, his slippery cock slowly withdrawing from her and then she let out a groan as it popped from her. She rolled onto the bed next to him, a huge smile on her face as her body quivered.

“Look at that” Frank said “what a sexy mess” he added. Claire lifted herself off her back, her body still recovering from the sexy sensations of coming. Franks cock was soaked, the skin at the base of his cock wet where she had dripped down him, she had to admit it looked sensational, still rock hard pointing to the ceiling fully coated by her.

She lowered herself down the bed, she knew he was not finished and as he expectantly lay there she was fully committed to give him what he wanted.

The wetness of his cock helped her hand glide up and down him with ease, she loved how hard he felt. “Is this what you want” she purred looking up at him. “Your slut wanking your cock for you" she felt his cock twitch in her hand. “Less talking and more sucking slut” he told her. “Fuck she loved the way he spoke to her like that” she thought. Claire couldn’t hide the big smile that formed on her face and she leaned down and began to lick herself of his thick hard cock.

glasgow

. Hard at work.Cheers.

By *espect11Man 2 weeks ago

EK

Fabulous

Hillsborough

St Peter

halstead

By *ccasional75Man 2 weeks ago

dudley

By *groot20Couple 2 weeks ago

Mayfair

By *oxy2004Couple 2 weeks ago

South Coast, Hampshire

North West

Awesome

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

Sweet devin e thats some horny read

By *akedMMan 2 weeks ago

Witney

Wow ??

northolt

She could never imagined that the trip would end up like this, nor perform the delicious acts that she had done so far. Should she be disturbed that in this moment there was no regard for her marriage she questioned herself.

Those thoughts quickly evaporated as she returned to the job in hand or rather mouth. She had her lips around him now sucking his thick cock, tasting the result of their fun. She couldn’t get her head around how big and hard it was, it was rigid, she made sure that her tongue covered every inch of him. Franks words and sounds of encouragement turning her on.

“I’ve got to have e you from behind” he growled, Claire was never going to complain. She knelt on all fours on the bed and Frank positioned his large body behind her. His big hand pushing her back lower down giving him the perfect angle for entry.

Not for the first time his hard large bellend pressed against her lips, her lips parting letting him slip inside her. She let out a moan as he pushed more of his cock inside her. “You feel so good on my cock” he moaned as his large hands grabbed her hips.

His strong hands pulling and pushing her up and down his cock. With each stroke Claire moaning as he started to fuck her.

His balls now slapping against her as he picked up speed. “Pull my hair” she breathed has he began to moan himself. She felt his hand leave her hip and wrap around her long hair, he gave it a pull, lifting Claire’s head back “yes” she moaned “make me come on your cock” she demanded.

Didcot

"Her eyes widened.

“Fuck” Frank spat. Claire let out a breathy moan.

“You’re in me!” She snapped her eyes wide!

As Frank teased her lips his tip coated in her juices he had applied a bit to much pressure and the tip of his cock had slipped inside her. “It’s just the tip , an accident” he said.

Frank stayed still not removing it, Claire bit her lip the sensation of his tip just slightly inside her felt fantastic.

Frank took this as acceptance and very slowly pushed his hips forward, Claire panted “oh god” as Frank began to give her more of his cock

“Fuck fuck oh god” whispered Claire as his thickness was evident, he was going so slowly but he was now definitely inside her and it felt amazing. Frank began to withdraw his cock from her slowly, leaving just the tip inside her. “Now, do you want to me to stop or do you want to be fucked”

His words, the situation they were intoxicating, the feeling she just had as a small amount of his huge cock pressed inside felt fantastic. Her fears and hesitancy gone. She absolutely knew what she wanted now.

“Fuck me” she breathed. Frank slowly pushed his hips forward feeding her pussy his huge thick cock. He certainly knew how to use it, slowly pushing allowing her to get used to it, moans escaping from between her hand

Covering her mouth. As he began to slowly piston back and fourth. His hand reaching up and pawing at her dress lowering it until her breasts sat outside of the dress. His big hands squeezing her breasts as he fucked her. “Oh my god” Claire breathed as this older man took her.

This is what she desired, she didn’t want love making she wanted to be fucked. Frank raised her legs onto his shoulders her heels either side of his head. His cock sliding in and out of her she had never felt anything like it.

“Fuck , you sexy bitch” Frank growled as he fucked her, pushing deeper with every slide forward “your cock feels amazing” she told him.

This spurred him on to change his pace to go a little quicker his balls slapping against her with fast strokes. Claire lost control, “fuck, yes yes yes whispering yes over and over. Frank never changed pace or speed, he had her where he wanted her, about to come on his cock.

The moans coming from Claire were fantastic, breathy deep moans to high squeaks as his cock plunged inside her. Claire’s body tensed and Frank had to grip her legs tight as she began to quiver, her hand banged the table as the orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. Frank never released his grip and her legs were shuddering but he did slow his pace, his cock now providing long slow deep thrusts, he could feel her dripping down his balls. As Claire’s breathing began to normalise frank with ease picked her up off the table.

He was so strong and she’d never been in this position before, her arms wrapped around his neck, with his cock still inside her. He held her under her thighs her heels pointing to the sea over the balcony, as he lifted her up and down on his cock.

“Now I’m going to fuck the arse off you” he said and then I’m going to cover that pretty little face of yours in come” her eyes widened but she smiled, she had no doubt he could back up his promise."

halstead

Middlesbrough

By *urleyboyMan 2 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *ardigan SpiceWoman 2 weeks ago

Cardigan

This has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read

By *appytoadsCouple 2 weeks ago

West Dublin

Brilliant story telling bravo ??

hayes

Love every words so hot

northolt

Frank pushed his cock deeper with a grunt, Claire responded with a huge moan, he slowly pulled back and then thrusted forward, his thick cock stretching her, he had her hair in her hand and she loved it, “ Make me come” she pleaded.

He began to gather pace again his balls banging against her. “You like that do you” Frank spat driving his cock in and out of her. “You’re going to make me come you little slut” he panted. That was enough to send Claire over the edge, she let out an almighty moan followed by a squeal as she came. Frank let go of her hair leant forward grabbing her wrists and pulling them behind her.

He was now holding her wrists arching her back as his cock pounded into her. The sensation unreal as she continued to come, her body twitching but frank not letting her go. “Aaahhhh fuuuuuck she moaned as he kept driving into her. He started moaning and growling she felt him harden.

By *mthbigcockMan 2 weeks ago

Poole

tranent