FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Readers choice - the sweet shop

Readers choice - the sweet shop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancealot76! OP   Man 2 weeks ago

dunfermline

Guernsey is a small place, very busy in the summer with tourists, and working in a traditional sweet shop summer is the busiest time of year.

Rihan worked with me, and had done for a few years.

At 36 she was a little older at 39, slim with not much going on up top. I’ve always had a thing for curvier ladies so initially apart from appreciating her good looks, I hadn’t really thought about her sexually. Added to this she is a mum of 2, and although we got on well the thought of the extra bagged just pushed any slight thoughts of a relationship to the back of my mind.

When we are busy, we are busy, almost non stop, and although we have an air conditioner it can get pretty warm.

One thing that I really love about Rihan is her sense of humour. She has a little devilish streak which draws you in with the occasional flirty comment every now and then, but bearing in mind what we sell, she is always 100% professional in front of customers.

A couple of weeks ago, during an unusually quite spell she decided to take the opportunity to do some stock taking.

I covered the shop while she busied herself out back.

I was in a bit of a day dream when I heard her call from the back “can you help me with this, unless you have a customer”

I called back to say we were quite and I walked to the stock room. Rihan was standing on the top step of the ladder trying to reach the back of the shelf, “oh, thanks, I’m trying to get this box at the back but the ladder is a bit wobbly, could you hold it for me”

“Of course” I replied.

Now Rihan usually wears a nice short summer dress, and today was no exception. I stood at the bottom of the ladder and held it firmly as she reached over the top shelf.

I’m not usually the kind of guy that does this, so when I glanced up and noticed she was wearing a little black thong that didn’t leave much to the imagination.

I cleared my throat “rihan, erm, I’m not sure this is the most lady like pose, perhaps I should grab the box for you”

She turned and looked at me and with her hand on her hip replied “who said I was a lady” and winked at me.

I blushed and stammered “sorry, it’s just I can see right up your skirt and I don’t want you to think I’m perving”

“Well mr, if you get a little thrill then who am I to stop you” and began rummaging about for the box again.

I really tried not to look, but I kept stealing glance. “Got it” she said as she pulled the box from the back.

She climbed down the steps and looked at the box “liquorice, how long had this been here, we better put this out and sell it cheap” and giggled “almost as old as me this stuff”

I laughed and replied “you’re hardly old”

“Maybe” she continued “but I’ve squeezed a couple of kids out of me, so things are quite as young as they used to be, but I guess you saw that” and again winked as I blushed.

“Right, stick this out, and put it at half price” she said handing me the box “now get back to the shop unless you want to stare at my panties all day” as she said this she flicked the hem of her skirt showing her tight little buns at me.

I picked up the box, placing it over my swelling crotch, the last thing I needed was her seeing my bulge caused by our accidental moment.

The day passed quite quickly after that as the shop got busy again and in no time at all it was closing time.

As I was tidying up the counter Rihan again called me to the back of the shop.

“Well mr are we going to talk about earlier?” She asked in a stern manner.

“Talk about what?” I asked, half knowing that she was going to tear a strip off me for perking at her.

“Well for starters we need to talk about you looking up my skirt”

“That was an accident, and I told you as well” I said defensively.

“Well that was one thing, but care to explain the lump in your trousers when you did?”

I was stumbling over the words, she had noticed despite my efforts to hide it, “I erm, well, sorry”

“Sorry for what?”

“Well looking, it was an accident”

“But you clearly enjoyed the view judging by your reaction” she pouted and put on an innocent voice “or don’t you like my old arse?”

I realised she was playing with me so decided to play along “well for an old skinny bird, you do alright”

She laughed “cheeky fucker” and playfully slapped my arm “i’m sure this old bird could show you a thing or two, the older the berry and all that”

“What does that mean” I asked as If I didn’t know.

She sat back in the chair and drew her hand up her thigh pulling the skirt hem with it, “the fruit tastes sweeter” and placed one finger from her other hand in the corner of her mouth.

I was mesmerised and could take my eyes of her slim thighs, she cut through my reverie “looks like somebody is thinking about tasting the fruit?”

More to come if anybody is interested - suggested by longing401

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 2 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *anxmike21Man 2 weeks ago

ashton

Definitely

By *evonFbsCouple 2 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ormladMan 2 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *orkiepud_69Couple 2 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *4funXXXMan 2 weeks ago

cheshire

More please

By *ickie734Man 2 weeks ago

Brooke

Deffo interested

By *espect11Man 2 weeks ago

EK

Nice start

By *DFUNMan 2 weeks ago

Edenbridge

lived i Guernsey for 20 years lol Which sweet shop lol

By *andyandmickCouple 2 weeks ago

chilwell

By *y AmoreMan 2 weeks ago

london

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *J GeminiTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Northumberland

dunfermline

"lived i Guernsey for 20 years lol Which sweet shop lol "

No idea, completely fabricated story I’m afraid “any resemblance persons dead or alive is purely coincidental etc”

By *ex-BombsCouple 2 weeks ago

Flitwick

By *aythan68Man 2 weeks ago

Birmingham, london

By *kyfireMan 2 weeks ago

wallsend

By *atthew78Man 2 weeks ago

Winsford

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

More please

By *restonM50Man 2 weeks ago

preston

I hope there is more

By *avidgeorge68Man 2 weeks ago

wakefield

oh definitely have my intrest

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *oss25Man 2 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *oss25Man 2 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

[Removed by poster at 21/05/24 15:33:00]

By *oppy12Man 2 weeks ago

Swindon

Excellent start!

dunfermline

I couldn’t believe my ears, I was beginning to become conflicted between my brain and my cock.

“What about your husband?” I asked, not 100% sure I wanted to remind her she was married at this point.

“Oh, he doesn’t seem to like fruit anymore” she said with a giggle. She bit her finger and used her other hand to pull her pants to the side “I don’t think he appreciates my peach as much as he should”.

My cock was swelling in the confines of my trousers as I sank to my knees. Keeping my eyes firmly fixed on hers I kissed her knee, half concerned she was teasing me.

As I did so, she gently parted her legs and said “you won’t get any vitamins there”

I placed my hands on her knees and started to trace my tongue up her slim tones thighs.

“That’s a good boy, keep going” she said.

As I continued to run my tongue up her thigh I could smell her arousal. She hadn’t shaved her pussy, but instead had a very neatly trimmed bush. My hands slid up her thighs as I began kissing round around her mound.

She lifted one leg and placed her foot on my shoulder, opening up her pussy to me. She had quite a prominent clit between her delicious looking lips and a nudged my nose against it as I gentle placed my tongue between her folds.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to her pussy “eat it” she commanded.

I began flicking my tongue between her lips before placing my mouth over her pussy at the top and used the flat of my tongue to run over her clit.

“Christ that’s good” she said as she pulled my hair firmly to force more of her pussy onto my mouth, I could feel her opening pressing against my chin, the heat and warms of her wetting it as I did so.

I could feel her hips rocking as I feasted on her pussy like a starving man. My cock now fully hard and uncomfortable in it’s confines.

“Keep that up and I might just need your cock inside me” she panted as I continue to assault her with my tongue.

That was all I needed to encourage me. My tongue moved to her pussy and I pushed the tip past her entrance.

“No” she said, causing me to think things had gone too far, however she continued “my clit, suck my clit”

I did, and continued to suck and lick her delicious little nubbin.

More to follow.

By *eed AttentionMan 2 weeks ago

Oxford

Mmm very tasty fruit enjoy

By *ocktoplaywithMan 2 weeks ago

Derby

By *exymarvelMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ormladMan 2 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *asyGent75Man 2 weeks ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

Sweeeeet and fruity

By *atthew78Man 2 weeks ago

Winsford

By *erry bull1Man 2 weeks ago

doncaster

I hope she tastes as sweet as the candy

By *oppy12Man 2 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

By *he-ProfessorMan 2 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *evonFbsCouple 2 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *elly61TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

dunfermline

I kept up my assault on her clit until I could feel her thighs start to grip the sides of my head, my tongue rubbing against her clit as I sucked on it. “Fuck” she simply said as I felt her pussy flush my mouth with her cum, her thighs shaking either side of my head.

She pushed my face away from her pussy and pulled me up and kissed me deeply.

As we kissed I took my hand and gently stroked her pussy, feeling how wet it was.

We broke our kiss “that was exactly what I needed” she said, “but you poor boy, you need some relief?”

I replied “that would be enough for me, but I really do need to release the pressure”

We locked into another deep kiss and I felt her hands near my waist, pulling my shirt from my trousers and fumbling with my belt. Her deft hands handy trousers undone in no time and she reached inside my boxers and grabbed my throbbing cock, “oh, did I do that?” She giggled. “I think it’s only fair I get some proteins now don’t you?”

“Fuck yes” was all I could say.

She stood and told me to sit, she pushed my legs apart and knelt between my legs, holding my cock in her hand she looked at it as if in a trance.

“It’s quite a bit bigger than hubby” she said to my cock, almost as if it was a person in it’s own right. “Now, I wonder how you taste” she said as she licked the underside of my cock, starting at my balls and up my shift to the tip, flicking her tongue across my hole when she reached the tip. My cock was already leaking copious amounts of pre cum.

She looked up at me with my cock resting on her lips “must be 8 inches of delicious meat for me” and winked as she placed her mouth on my helmet.

I was in heaven, but knew I wouldn’t last long like this. I told her “go slow, I’m already close”

She looked me in the eyes and winked before starting to take more of me in her mouth.

Time seemed to disappear as she slowly took more of me into her mouth, I told her “slowly please” not wanting this to end.

She had other ideas, bobbing her head up and down about half of my cock, her little hand jacking the rest of the shaft.

Christ I couldn’t hold out long like this.

“You better stop or I’m going to cum”

This had the opposite effect to what I planned, she sped up and started to hum into my cock, the vibration and combination of her mouth and hand had the my sap rising rapidly, I knew I was going to cum. I grabbed her shoulder and told her “I’m going to cum” and tried to pull her off my cock.

She pushed my hand away and continued to gobble me. Then I felt it, a tingling in my cock head, my balls tightening and then it happened.

My legs stiffens, I arched my back and placed my hand on the back of her head, and started to cum.

I expected her to pull off, but no, she paused near the top of my cock and I could see her throat swallowing all of my cum. I have no idea how she managed, as I was sure it was one of the biggest loads I had ever produced.

She held my cock in her mouth and looked out of the top of her eyes into mine as I felt the flow come to an end.

She took my cock out of her mouth, still holding the shaft and winked again “mmmmm, that was nice” and gave my cock a kiss.

She stood up, and straightened her dress as I sat there exhausted.

“You okay locking up?” She asked “I need to go and get the tea on for the kids”

And she wandered away towards the door.

I was stunned by what Had happened.

“See ya tomorrow” she said over her shoulder and she sashayed away.

I thought to myself “what the fuck just happened”

One thing was for sure, I wasn’t going to be complaining about coming to work from now on.

The end.

Hope you enjoyed. Feel free to let me know what you thought, and DM me if you want a story written for you.

By *urryrugMan 2 weeks ago

Grangemouth

No overtime for her. Paid in kind

By *ornynhappy23Man 2 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *asonmason51Man 2 weeks ago

sunderland

Is there more? If so prey tell